Zed Axis is a software solution that enables the import and export of data to and from Quickbooks. The application can be deployed on-premise and caters to all types of industries.
Zed Axis supports various formats such as Excel files, text files, IIF and bank or credit card statement files including QIF, QBO, OFX and QFX. It enables transactions related to estimates, invoices, purchase orders, checks and bills, as well as other transactions related to journals, time entry and inventory.
Zed Axis' batch update functionality allows users to modify large number of transactions in QuickBooks. It also facilitates finding and replacing items, names and classes through custom built functions. Other functions provided by the system include auto-numbering, updating contact details, import undo and creating items, customers, jobs and employees.
Zed Axis also enables users to download orders from eBay and Webstore, and they can then import those orders into QuickBooks.
Walter from Professional Technology Integration
Employees number: 11-50 employees
This product is a great idea. I have a website where I manage my business, but must manually enter time sheets, etc. into QuickBooks. I have built a time sheet module, but have no way to get the data from the website into QuickBooks. Found Zed Axis by searching the web, saw the videos, great IDEA!!! I can use excel to import and export data from my website into QuickBooks. My problems are over!!! Downloaded the trial version, installed, connect to QuickBooks, tried to do some exports of invoices, timetracking, bills, etc. and the software would not create the excel files. Hmm! Maybe the trial version will not allow me to create the EXCEL files. So, I purchase the software, installed the key and tried again. Nope didn't work.
Don't know yet. It doesn't work. Waste of money.
By contact support, I found out the following:
* If you have Office 365, the export to EXCEL will not work.
* So, you must export to a text file. Okay, tried this and...
* Importing the text files into EXCEL doesn't work if you have items with multi-line descriptions. You must manually edit the file to put the data in its proper columns. Tedious and long.
* Adding a Delimiter will solve this problem. You can't add a delimiter to the text export. It uses space or tabs only.
* Get error message when trying to export all of your data. I only have 1300 invoices. Zed Axis dies if you try to export all of your data.
As a new user I find the software itself extremely easy and it takes hours and hours of data entry off my hands. It imports all data to quickbooks effortlessly and accurately!
Now for the support...
I have never received such amazingly fast and helpful support from any other software ever and I mean ever!!!! Wish I had purchased this before, but so glad I did now.
I am actually shocked that the pricing is so low.
While implementing a complex technology project for our non-profit organization earlier this year, we hit a dead end when an advertised "QuickBooks integration" turned out to be anything but.
After discussing our needs with other non-profit technology professionals and consultants we had a short list of expensive options to import a flat file of relational donation data into QuickBooks as Sales Receipts.
Thankfully our research led us to the Zed Axis Importer. The staff was quick to respond to my many questions from the start. The tool has proven its worth one hundred fold, saving us hours of data entry and providing me piece of mind. I would, without reservation, recommend this tool to anyone who needs to import relational data into QuickBooks.
I am a professional Accountant from Canada. When I had to do quickly deliver year-end financials to my client, I searched and tried various software to automatically post transactions to Quickbooks. Each of them has some problem at some stage and added more frustration and when I just about to start manual postings, I accidentally found Zed Axis in youtube!! Since the program looked with cool features and interface, I thought to give a try. With few "learning curve" errors, and with the use of 'help menus', I posted about 2500 transactions in less than 2 hours! Isn't it AMAZING!!?.
* Quick ROI for your investment on the software. Even first couple of hours of work will pay back your investment.
* Easy to track and fix errors
* Use of saved templates results in no errors
* Less expensive
* 5 star rated customer service
* txn date error is misleading. Even if the data is not a factor for the error, but still the error pops up and says as txn date error. Programmers should elaborate the types of errors.