What you’ll do:
- Strategic account reporting. You’ll work on daily, monthly and quarterly reporting and share important information with our client success and business development teams.
- Update client accounts. It’s your job to update and maintain account information and content for our existing and new accounts.
- Billing support. You’ll help resolve support and refund requests each billing cycle. You’ll ensure all needs are correct and met accordingly.
- Client success and sales support. You’re enthusiastic being in a support role and contributing to the overall success of all of our teams.
What you’ll need:
- Some experience. You’ve been rocking it in a comparable role for at least 2 years, and can be held accountable to do your best each day.
- Great communication. You’re able to talk the talk and walk the walk and do so with confidence and ease.
- An eagle eye for detail. You’re well-versed in proper grammar and spelling and you strive for accuracy in all you do; no mistakes will slip past your keen eye.
- A passion for efficiency. You can juggle multiple projects at once and use consistent organizational techniques to ensure not a moment is wasted.
- A data driven mindset. We’re a numbers driven company, so you’ll need stay on top of important metrics and data.
- A company-first mentality. You understand what is good for the company and always do the right thing, even when no one on your team is watching.
- Interest in selling. As a forward-leaning sales team, we want someone who is interested in putting on their sales hat to find ways clients can optimize their account.
Who you are:
- An overachiever. You’ll take your career to the next level. We’ll give you the tools and training you’ll need to succeed and continue to grow.
- Collaborative worker. You’ll work collaboratively among a team of peers who are just as driven by success as you.
- A natural communicator. You’re highly adept at speaking to all personalities, and your verbal and written communication skills are top notch.
- Looking to grow with Gartner. You’re interested in transitioning to a Client Success Partner or other related role within the team.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.