Here's the deal: you give us your energy, passion and talent and we'll teach you everything you need to know about identifying new partners, negotiating terms and facilitating new business relationships.
During this 3-month internship, you will:
- Search the web for potential business partners in each of our software markets;
- Identify and contact the most promising candidates; and,
- Negotiate the terms of new business partnerships.
Our business is focused on generating leads for software companies. Central to our success is our ability to drive quality leads through our affiliate partners, including industry newsletters, blogs and websites.
You will be play an integral role in that success as part of a small but growing business partners team. We will give you the skills you need to be successful, all you need is the raw talent.
Our ideal candidate:
- is pursuing a Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree in a related field (junior level or higher);
- has strong analytical skills, is detail-oriented and super organized;
- has a charismatic, extroverted personality to make friends fast;
- isnâ€™t afraid to get on the phone with lots of energy and a positive attitude;
- web savvy with a wide-ranging knowledge of the Internet (HTML experience is a plus, but not a deal-breaker);
- has a solid understanding of Excel (experience with Google Docs is also a plus);
- is a super ambitious, results-driven, likable overachiever just like the rest of us; and
- has availability to work at least 15-20 hours per week during the fall semester.
This isnâ€™t your typical internship! You will be paid a competitive hourly rate and never have to make coffee for anyone but yourself. We donâ€™t even have a copy machine, so none of that either. Weâ€™ll teach you a ton and youâ€™ll make a significant impact on our company revenue. Oh yeah, if you knock it out of the park, there is an opportunity for a full-time offer either after you graduate or upon completion of the internship!