Kosmas by DocuWrx is a cloud-based construction management solution that connects the office to the field utilizing mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and virtually any other Internet-connected device.
Customizable with over 80 modules, Kosmas offers solutions for any size specialty contractor, general contractor, field service company, homebuilder, and manufacturer. Kosmas optimizes and connects all parts of a business, including personnel; inventory; projects; field dispatch with GPS; scheduling; time clock with prevailing wage capabilities; point of sale; payroll; and accounting.
Kosmas offers workflow tools designed to reduce total completion time and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Documents such as work orders, RFIs, blueprints, change orders, and submittals are all stored in one location, and available to users to create and edit in the field or the office.
Kosmas integrates with many systems a company may already be using, such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, Twilio, Mailchimp, Google Maps, Microsoft Exchange, and others. A free trial is available.
Kristin from Tab Glass & Window Corp.
Specialty: Other specialty contractor
- We use it for nearly everything. It is as close to an "all-in-one" solution as may exist.
- Great price point!
- Easy to use, even for the less tech-savvy. Clean design and interface.
- Can use it on a mobile device, and everything is updated in the cloud in real-time.
- Tremendously detailed records, reports, invoices, etc.
- Extensive and powerful features. Just to name a few: tracked purchasing and deliveries, bidding, Gantt charting, progress tracking, project management, prevailing wages, and job costing.
- With automated tasks, we can do more while utilizing less people and focus more on big-picture items.
- Along with normal forms, the solution generates a custom form we need on a per-job basis that used to take a significant amount of time to create.
- DocuWrx tailored the solution with only features we use so we don’t pay more than we have to.
- Easy development and implementation process.
- Customer service is great. If we have a question, our call or email is picked up right away.
- A great user experience comes from taking the time to train and learn how the system works and where everything is.
- As with any database, the more information you enter, the more powerful the returned data can be. This may feel like a burden with any new program, but from our experience it is well worth the staff's effort to put in the time!
Ensure there is no mystery about the product you are purchasing. The DocuWrx team took note of our requirements and goals, identified the workflows we wanted to keep, and those that needed to be revised. They created a system that integrated everything we wanted. Once we approved, development began. We were able to see and use the solution as it was being developed. This way, we could make any minor tweaks as necessary. Once ready to implement, we were shown all the features and specifically how to complete tasks. We are very happy with the result, and have used our solution for several years now.