Contract Eagle enables users to manage the entire contract lifecycle by centralizing, optimizing and monitoring contracts and is suitable for midsize and large businesses.
Contract Eagle enables contract document management and sends out reminders for key contract dates. The solution is able to store multiple versions of contract documents, which can be pulled to use for initiating price negotiations or performance reviews.
The solution stores all contract history, tracks milestones, sends out automatic notifications and terminates redundant contracts. The solution includes advanced search features with various custom parameters and is able to export reports in PDF and Excel formats.
The solution also offers additional security features such as single-sign-on via active directory and role-based permissions.
Contract Eagle can be deployed on-premise as well as hosted in the cloud, serving the needs of a variety of industries including banking, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and aviation.
Sandy from Addx Corporation
We have been using Contract Eagle for more than a year now, and have been very pleased. Out of the ¿box¿, the program is very basic and plain vanilla. Our corporate contract records are anything but plain vanilla! It took thought and planning to get the program set up to record and track our contracts the way we needed it to, but Contract Eagle is very flexible and can be tailored to do many things. We are a small government contractor, and mostly needed a way to store the many volumes of contract documents online in a way they could be easily located and accessed by management and staff. An added benefit is the reminder emails which help the program managers keep track of task and contract expiration and renewal dates.
ruth from otago polytechnic
an intuitive tool specialised for managing contracts with automated reminders of key events
well supported, with regular improvements
Mike from Apotex Australia & New Zealand
I use this system every single day. Contracts and agreements are the lifeblood of our business, and the i-SCiO Contract Manager helps me to organise and locate documents in a flash. I have and will continue to be a big advocate of this important software!
Andrea from REINZ
i-Scio's ease and speed of delivery was fantastic - they were flexible enough to fit around our hectic schedule. Whilst training and documentation were well presented, it is the system's user friendliness which makes it so beneficial to our business. It has provided us with everything we wanted.
I am very impressed with i-Scio's system and am keen to see it used in other areas of the business.
- Ease and speed of delivery
- Well presented training and documentation
- Great email reminders
Some of the fields were initially hard to read but i-Scio did increase the font size and adjust the colours to suit me.
Paul from The KD Group, Inc.
I have asked Users for any suggestions or issues with the program. Their comments -
VERY PLEASED WITH THE SOFTWARE!
I recommend Contract Eagle to anyone looking just to keep you reminded of your companies Milestones.
1. The initial install was easy and straight forward. I had the program up and running in a short time.
2. The setup assistant guides you through the install.
3. I had general questions about customization and configuration that was promptly handled and addressed by Contract Eagles Support staff.
4. You can click right from the home page to a contract and see all the information needed.
5. Reports are a very useful tool that can be opened with a choice of conversions pdf-excel-html-rtf.
6. Customizing templates were easy to setup and fit our business model and requirements.
7. Users were please how easy it was to use the program.
8. Software updates and revisions were implemented with no issues. Very easy!!
9. Overall Cost of the software is very affordable for small to large size companies.
As of current We have had no complaints or Issues with the software.