Agiloft is a highly configurable platform that includes integrated applications for help desk, customer service, web self-service, knowledge management, and contract management. Agiloft offers the ability to customize every aspect of the system, including an unlimited number of custom workflows, business rules, teams, tables, fields and relationships, with field-level user access permissions.
Customers can choose hosted or on-premise deployment. Agiloft integrates with many commonly used business applications, and a full set of APIs facilitates integration with other systems. Legacy systems can be imported into the system while maintaining existing processes and data.
Agiloft offers a 100% unconditional satisfaction guarantee that covers both their software and consulting services. The company has over a decade of experience designing and implementing custom business process solutions. Current customers include the U.S. Air Force, Chevron, AT&T, Roche, Conde Nast, EMC, and Texas A&M University.
Eric from ENKI Corporation
Employees number: 6 to 10 employees
The overriding advantages of Agiloft's product/company:
1) It can be customized to do almost anything with almost no programming, and quickly: truly a system designed for users to modify. This supports living process that increases adoption rate and reduces operational errors.
2) It is possible to create and maintain the system and its customizations with a very small commitment of staffing because the customization method is very efficient and largely self-explanatory.
3) The support is excellent: failures and bugs are addressed promptly and software updates containing bug fixes are delivered much faster than industry average.
1) The user interface is dated looking. This is a minor issue since the simplicity helps with the ease of configuration and does not get in the way of functionality.
2) The organization of the user interface is around data rather than process. Process needs are fully accommodated, but the data-driven approach means that processes that access more than one data type can be more difficult to implement or represent on-screen to users. However I have not come across any customization that could not be made with the system.
2) Sparse documentation. Some of the more advanced features as well as effective tuning require support or professional services even though they are not difficult to implement.
Be sure that the system can meet your functionality requirements by doing a test implementation. This will also show you the difficulty of doing an implementation.
Philip from CSF International, Inc.
Specialty: Software / IT
Employees number: 11 to 20 employees
Agiloft is without question the easiest CRM solution to setup, customize, and deploy. Your only limits are your imagination. The product comes with out-of-the-box applications already setup which makes it easy to get started.
I have been using Agiloft software for over 10 years and have had nothing but accolades. They truly understand the meaning of delivering exceptional software.
Someone will always find something they don't like about anything. I would prefer to say that I have been using Agiloft for so long that it currently meets all of our needs and I have had not had any issues. The product just works.
Agiloft gives you the ability to download the software and take if for a spin. I would highly recommend that's what you do. If you want to go to the next level and purchase the software and if for some reason your not satisfied you have a 100% unconditional guarantee.
Kathi from Adacel Systems, Inc.
Specialty: Software / IT
Employees number: 101 to 500 employees
What I like the most regarding Agiloft is their customer service. When I first started setting up our CRM system, if I ran into any stumbling blocks or had any questions I would just send off an email and I would almost immediately have someone answer my question or via email or if it was something complicated to explain, we would get on a video conference and they would show me step by step what I should do. They were always extremely friendly and extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Most companies I deal with you can't even get through to customer service, but the Agiloft staff is always right there when I need them.
Some of the administration set up can be a little bit tricky at times. Usually I could figure things out for myself, but sometimes I would have to seek additional help for Agiloft customer support.
My advice is to read reviews online. That's what I did! Some of the bigger companies sound great but then you find they are way overpriced or there are a lot of reviews online about how lousy their customer support is. Good customer support was very important to me. I have bought software applications in the past and if you fun into problems with it, it is practically impossible to reach a live person in their customer support. When I started my search for another CRM system for our company, I read lots of reviews on line. Agiloft stood out because there was always high praise for their customer service. That is what made me decide to go with Agiloft and I found the high praise for their customer service was indeed warranted. They have never let me down yet!
James from CATG
Specialty: Healthcare / Medicine
Employees number: 51 to 100 employees
This program is very easy to use once you get it set up. The work flows are simple to use and the program after configuration requires very little maintenance.
Some of it can be very confusing to someone who doesn't understand business flow.
Make sure that you have a complete understanding of what you want to do before going in to this because the program is so granular.