Velocify Software

Start your review of Velocify

Click to start

Skyler from Penny Mac
Number of employees: 201-500 employees Employees number: 201-500 employees

Mortgage loan originator experiance.

Product Quality

Leads are easy to locate and track.

Pros

I have always been able to easily organize my day, and work the leads in a most effective way. Utilizing time zones, states etc.

Cons

I wish the reminders were more refined. Basically the pop ups for the reminders can be more annoying than helpful.

Tiffany from Cardinal Financial

Easy to Use!

Product Quality

Great product for business use

Pros

Many great features such as text and visual voicemail. it is secure so I know my clients information is secure!

Cons

I connected it to my cell phone and now it rings all the time! I removed the setting but it still rings!

Paula from Allstate

Great system!

Product Quality

Pros

You're able to create many categories to keep organized. I work in sales, it's the best system I used thus far.

Cons

Our leads disposition a little to quickly. Other than that, I have no other complaints to list. I really like the system.

Ivis from The Carballo Agency

great lead management software

Product Quality

Pros

It is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system

Cons

It can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date.

Tom from JG Wentworth Home Lending
Number of employees: 501-1,000 employees Employees number: 501-1,000 employees

Great tool to help stay in control of your customer base

Product Quality

One of the best systems I've used to contact customers

Pros

Reminders are great and easy to use helping to keep you on track for following up with customers. Dialer is easy to use

Cons

nothing that I can think of that is terribly wrong, I think that just like anything there could always be a tweak or adjustment to improve but overall is good

J Stephen from Advance Mortgage & Investment Company, LLC

Client since 2009

Product Quality

A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Pros

Features, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.

Cons

Price can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.

Rob from Equity Prime Mortgage

satisfaction

Product Quality

Pros

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

Cons

locating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have

Michelle from CEHE
Specialty: Non-Profit
Number of employees: 1,001-5,000 employees Employees number: 1,001-5,000 employees

custom your own reports

Product Quality

Pros

I really like that for my job I am able to keep track of my leads and the program automatically moves my leads around to let me know which is the oldest leads that need attention

Cons

if the lead gets updated by someone other than me then I have to specifically search for that lead and it will not show up under my leads.

Rodney from Paramount Equity Mortgage
Specialty: Mortgage

Velocify is a very strong and solid tool for production

Product Quality

Thanks for the great program, it's definitely living up to its reputation

Pros

This program is very user friendly and it keeps me very organized when it comes to my leads. I have used other programs at other companies and this one is definitely the best.

Cons

There aren't very many cons about the program. I have had some issues when transferring lead info over but those times were very rare.

Nathan from BBMC

Easy and organized

Product Quality

Pros

How easy it is to stay on top of the leads and make sure you're calling the clients in the right time frames.

Cons

Some connection issues at times and you can call a lead when another is already on the phone with them. Other than that, no complaints.

paul from west coast funding
Number of employees: 11-50 employees Employees number: 11-50 employees

I can call 100's of leads easily per day.

Product Quality

Pros

Speed in dialing. Ability to make notes. Calendar reminders. Dashboard. Pre-recorded voicemails.

Cons

Pop up reminder doesn't work. System interference on calls. Could be easier to leave notes while I make a new call.

Roxanne from SDI
Number of employees: 11-50 employees Employees number: 11-50 employees

Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking

Product Quality

Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

Pros

I like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.

Cons

How many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.

Tyson from N/A
Number of employees: 51-200 employees Employees number: 51-200 employees

I'm a mortgage loan officer and I truly would not be able to function effectively without Velocify.

Product Quality

I don't know how anyone is sales can live without this. It's paperless, it's convenient, and it's helped me to be more efficient.

Pros

Velocify is my lifeline. Scheduling and notation are essential and it's nice to have both capabilities within one resource. It's also great that it communicates with other software.

Cons

None that I can think of. I just wished I'd have started using it sooner. Maybe better marketing to sales and service related businesses/individuals.

Rosemary from Irvine Univeristy College of Law
Specialty: Other

Velocify - Your Right Hand Software

Product Quality

I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Pros

Velocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.

Cons

Every so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.

Zach from Wyndham Capital Mortgage

Amazing

Product Quality

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, very user friendly. Finding and exporting leads is so simple and fast!

Cons

After using Velocify I have not found anything yet that can use improvements or modifications. It is very easy.

Paul from Concord One Financial

Product Quality

Pros

This is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails
is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

Cons

I really don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor. If I had to say something it would be that I would like to be able to add some more email campaigns. We are on a Standard User, I am told if we were Premium we could add campaigns.

Victor from Southern Careers

Great Overall Experience

Would Highly recommended

Pros

How easy it is to use not difficult at all and how everything you need can be found in one place

Cons

I still have not found something I dislike it has been exactly what I expected to do just get me what I need without any issues

Odanys from Firpo Agency
Number of employees: 2-10 employees Employees number: 2-10 employees

Follow ups and lead mgmt made easy

Product Quality

Pros

Reminder pop ups, emails, txt and email to clients. Organization is simple. Data entry is simple. Export an excel with ease

Cons

There isnt anything Inwould change, I would add color selection options to the background to maybe a light blue feature or choice of user

Michael from Independence University
Number of employees: 501-1,000 employees Employees number: 501-1,000 employees

Product Quality

Pros

Ease of use for CRM tool. The ability to incorporate other software to communicate with the program is an added bonus as well.

Cons

I have no issues with the program. The only thing that could be improved on is when you save and close a file, that it doesn't put you back where you left off. It takes you to the top of the list

Todd from HSK insurance solutions
Number of employees: 11-50 employees Employees number: 11-50 employees

I enjoy using Velocify and have commended many changes they have made over the years. They seem to be always striving to improve and I value that.

Product Quality

See Cons for comments. Thanks for listening.

Pros

Reliable. Quick. The interface is easy to operate and navigate. There are many great features that make lead management a breeze.

Cons

I would like some improvements personally. Where I would like to see changes is on the dashboard. When I go to the Dashboard it auto sends you to todays day, which is good, but if I go to any other day, say to manage the leads and or push them to another date, when I go back after having changed the calendar date it doesnt leave me on that day to continue my changes... instead it takes me to that days date. Another thing I would like to see you add would be the ability to take one day or even better multiple days and have the ability to move all of the calendar events on that day to another day. The key to our business is time. With all the apps that we do and the little time we have to organize the leads those little things would be tremendously helpful. Again, the ability to take old dates and roll all of those callbacks to a date of choosing would be awesome and even better if we could select several days. Contact me with any other questions at todd@hskinsurance.com