Velocify Software

Alex from Waterstone Mortgage
Specialty: Real Estate

Strong LMS Software

Likes Best

The software allows for multiple strategies for calling on leads.

Likes Least

It can be difficult training all users to fully understand and take the proper steps on how to use the software during the sales process.

Recommendations

If you are going to implement, it's important to have a fairly technical savvy sales team.

Brian from Waterstone Mortgage Corp

Velocify a winner!

Likes Best

I love everything about it!

Likes Least

I can't think of anything that I'd change.

Recommendations

Look no further. Velocify does it all! They are the leader in this area.

Michael from TaxHelpMD Inc

October 2014

Velocify has been a great help!

Likes Best

It keep all our client information stored safely and securely. It is a great help to our business.

Likes Least

I Haven't had any major issues yet. I haven't found any kinks in the operation yet. Seems to flow smoothly.

Recommendations

Look into their services. You'll see Velocify offers great deals.

Matt from Skyline Home Loans / NewLeaf Lending

August 2014

Great product. It's extremely valuable to our business.

Likes Best

The product is very easy to use. The Velocify team is very helpful and always finds a solution.

Likes Least

They need to have more custom reporting available for each account. All the canned reports are there for your use; however, I'm in need of combining the canned reports and this is an extra programming and development cost.

Recommendations

Pay attention to all the telephony functionality. This is very important when managing all your leads and contact records.

Melissa from Best Rate Referrals

August 2014

Great Product, Great Service!

Likes Best

The support provided is stellar, and the system is user-friendly with high functionality.

Likes Least

I don't have a bad thing to say about the folks at Velocify. Our rep is always great at managing our account and answering whatever questions we have.

Recommendations

It will change the way you work and manage your leads forever. The tools it provides are priceless, as they give a whole new meaning to following up.

John from First American Home Loans, Inc.

Velocify is your friend

Likes Best

The ability to quickly and efficiently access my leads is an asset; I cannot live without it any longer.

Likes Least

It is tough to use on my smartphone. They need a mobile app.

Recommendations

Make sure to evaluate all your needs before you decide on a plan.

Jabari from Powers Marketing Group
Specialty: Advertising

Great CRM. Love it

Likes Best

I like the functionality and usability.

Likes Least

Everything is great! My rep is always available. The interface and functionality of the system is second to none, and the price is very reasonable for everything it does.

Recommendations

Take full advantage of as many features as possible to help your sales skyrocket.

Ame from Powers Marketing Group

Campaign Coordinator

Likes Best

It is so customizeable! Anything you need it to do, it can and will do!

Likes Least

The only - and I mean the only thing - that I don't like is emailing for help. But even that isn't as bad as it sounds because they are so fast at getting back to you!

Recommendations

Look for things that you need, and if it doesn't have it, make sure they can add it for you, just like these guys can.

Brent from Powers Marketing Group

General Manager

Likes Best

I like the ease of use and the analytics. I also like seeing what my Agents are doing and not doing, along with all the info necessary to correct.

Likes Least

The cost is a bit high, and with no prior knowledge, it was difficult to get things tuned up.

Recommendations

Work with their development to ensure the target usability is in place for your business.

Chris from T3Leads

Mortgage Product Manager

Likes Best

Velocify is what I would consider a market leader in the customer management software arena. They have cutting edge technology combined with features that help their customers to be successful in their sales operations.

Likes Least

I have nothing bad to say about this company. I've had a great experience in working with them!

Recommendations

If you are buying leads and want to maximize your sales efforts, you must give this system a shot; you will be amazed how much of an increase in production this software can give you.

Masana from Amerihome Financial

We love Velocify!

Likes Best

I would highly recommend this product because it has the ability to integrate with other vendors. In terms of the vendor itself, their support staff members - from implementation and support to account management - are incredible. They are quick to respond, flexible, and very competent.

Likes Least

I'm unable to white-label the product or to create dynamic fields.

Recommendations

I would encourage others evaluating software like this to review their existing business model and ensure it fits with the vision. We chose Velocify over Salesforce due to its sophisticated lead distribution, as well as the overall fit for our sales department related to the sales cycle and process.

Helmi from AHI
Specialty: Education

Velocify review

Likes Best

Velocify is a very user-friendly system. It allows me to train a new hire, access performance reports, assign leads, etc. with ease. This system is one of the ways I manage my teams production.

Likes Least

I would like to be able to send blast e-mails from the system without being charged. I believe there is a charge if you send over 1,000 per month. I have to export leads and send them through another system. I'd rather do it all in one.

Recommendations

Give it a try, as I believe it's a simple, user-friendly program that has all the bells and whistles needed to manage your lead flow and customer database effectively.

Kelly from Powers Marketing Group

July 2014

A blueprint for getting the most out of your marketing.

I like its ease of use.

Likes Least

My company hasn't expanded enough to actually see the limitations. Frankly, I don't think I will have any issue.

Recommendations

Put it through the toughest stress test you can. It can take it.

Paul from Powers Marketing Group

Great System

Likes Best

It's a very helpful system that helps me stay on top of my leads. It notifies me when I need to follow up. I get great support from the account managers.

Likes Least

It's a great system. I have not run into any issues that I don't like about their service.

Recommendations

It keeps your sales team on task. It doesn't allow you to forget about the little guys. I highly recommend this to any sales team.

Ashley from Tax Help MD

July 2014

Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!

Likes Best

It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

Likes Least

If I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.

Recommendations

Take advantage of the training that they offer you when you first sign up. There are so many features to this program that once you get a working knowledge of it, it basically runs itself.

Eren from Clean Energy Experts
Specialty: Advertising

July 2014

Excellent product based on highly quantifiable best practices

Likes Best

Velocify is a data-driven company, and the basis of their software comes from years of experience analyzing what inside sales practices result in higher conversions. They are not guessing, but rather letting the data drive the features of their product. Because of this, unlike many other software platforms, users get huge value out of the box.

Likes Least

There wasn't a Salesforce app for a while, but they have solved this now.

Recommendations

Look at the underlying data behind the development of the product. Also, ask whether there are out-of-the-box solutions or whether you need to develop your own theories on callback times/frequencies.

Mike from Powers Marketing Group

July 2014

The Velocify system makes it easy to see that our leads work!

Likes Best

I love the way Velocify allows my partners to be able to look at their production from a bird's eye view to determine what's working, what's not, who's working, and who's not.

Likes Least

I'm still getting used to the new name. Other than that, I'll have to get back to you on what I don't like about them.

Recommendations

The only way to understand it is to try it. Once you dive into it and use it for a week or two, you'll be able to see how it will help you in so many ways.

Brian from Priority Tax Group
Specialty: Accounting

Priority Tax Group

Likes Best

The product seems to be user-friendly, and the vendor's pricing is very competitive. The vendor is also extremely responsive in making sure that we get the best service for our company's needs. The integration with other products seemed pretty easy. The leads seemed to be in the same place, and that helps with tracking calls and potential clients.

Likes Least

It could be easier to view more detail for a snapshot for each lead instead of pressing so many buttons.

Recommendations

Make sure to document what goals you have with the software and then work with a budget to ensure that the software works the way that you would like it to.

Beth from LeadPoint, Inc.

July 2014

Velocify is one of the best out there

Likes Best

I like their customer service.

Likes Least

I wish every lender used Velocify and Velocify only.

Recommendations

Check out the usability and also the ease of training to sales teams.

Jay from Allstate Insurance
Specialty: Insurance

User-friendly, hassle-free product!

Likes Best

Being able to set up call queues to target certain leads with the click of a button is a huge bonus. On top of everything else, Velocify allows you to set future appointments within the system to remind you to reach back out to a lead that you may have let slip your mind since last calling.

Likes Least

I have yet to find anything I like least about Velocify. Everything from top to bottom suits all of my needs.

Recommendations

Give Velocify a try. I can promise that you will not regret your decision.