Since 1976, Global Shop Solutions has simplified manufacturing for businesses around the world with their One-System ERP Software. This fully-integrated manufacturing ERP package was developed to help boost growth and allow manufacturers to increase the overall visibility within their business. The system provides real-time inventory accuracy, improves on-time delivery, and helps lower administrative costs. It also aims to increase sales and profitability while enhancing customer service.
By assuring quality and accuracy at each step of the manufacturing process, One-System ERP Software makes sure that orders are shipped, tracked, correctly packaged, and arrive at each destination on-time. Global Shop Solutions offers a proprietary feature called the Global Application Builder (GAB), which offers nearly limitless customization options, and allows users to mold the software to match their needs and workflow. This software development tool is built directly into the system, so if a particular application isn't available, users can just create one to suit their exact specifications. The system is scalable, so it can suit the needs of businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to enterprise-level organizations.
Steven from Toolcraft Inc.
Employees number: 11-50 employees
We went live in Global Shop on 04-01-15 and in virtually all areas of our company, it's simplified how we operate. Is there a learning curve? Yes, but we went into the transition expecting a learning curve! It was new, complex software that took the place of multiple homegrown systems. It took 4 months from when we started till we went "live", which for us exceeded our expectations.
1. Customer Support - Global Shop was and has been with us every step of the way. It's an understatement to say selecting an ERP system is a big deal! There will be questions/issues to work through and when those questions/issues come up, you need answers ASAP. Global Shop has been there for us.
2. Simplifies operation - Having everything one umbrella has been a game changer for us. No more double entering.
3. The list goes on - Advanced Planning/Scheduling, visible inventory, real-time job costing, auto-purchasing, etc.
1. The shop side has been fantastic. The office gals had a tough time transitioning the accounting side to Global Shop from Quickbooks. Although one thing I will say on this is, Global Shop was always there to answer questions, and now after we are up and going our accountant says her job is easier.
2. Updates (we've been updating yearly). We are committed to staying up to date with the software. So far I've done three updates. Two were seamless and one took a bit more work.