FarEye is a cloud-based field service solution. Its key features include automated scheduling and dispatch, a customizable mobile app and customizable workflow features.
In FarEye, jobs can be assigned in four different ways: through an uploaded Excel spreadsheet, manual assignment on a Web form, auto-routing and auto-assigning. Users can see where workers are, and they can assign the closest workers to jobs on the map.
With FarEye’s auto-routing feature, workers will automatically be assigned the quickest routes between jobs. This lets workers complete a higher number of jobs per day.
FarEye also has a customizable mobile app, which helps ensure that field workers follow the mandatory steps necessary to finish a job. They can send information straight from the field back to managers.
This product is priced per user per month. FarEye offers a mobile app for Android and is available worldwide.
Komal from Roboticwares
Experience with industry leaders helped us to implement the best practices along with the software.
Recurring payment method has a monthly check and payment process. We would have prefered a one-time fee.
Guni from Mara Xpress
Employees number: 51-200 employees
We have had a roller coaster of an experience with Fareye. It was great some times but on other occasions it slowed us down. The system was not able to adapt to our new requirements quickly so it took sometime for the processes to become stable. Existing process configurations worked fine but the new developments have been challenging. We are now able to use the basic functionalities of the system but it is yet to reach the optimum level of utilisation.
There are some core functionalities that are missing from the system which make us using the system sub optimal. Some of the flow in processes is not seamless and we are still required to use manual intervention.
Having said that, we thank Fareye for being there during our start-up phase and being patient and tolerant with our requirements. We have had a great phase of growth over the last few months and Fareye has a very important role to play in that. We are now headed into the next phase and need Fareye more than ever to be on top of their game and an integral part of our journey.
quick turn around time on most configurations that are already present in the system architecture The team has been flexible and open to implementing our requirements and receive feedback. Saroj has been a great support for our business and we really appreciate his patience and effort.
The process flow is not seamless for us to avoid manual interventions. Some core functionalities are yet to be developed which are taking time, such as the phone no as the core search criteria.
We haven't been able to use the routing because it does not work well in the UAE scenario and uses aerial distances. We have found it easier to do this manually for now.
- Make it more flexible in terms of process implementation without adding too many steps. The process requires too many actions to be performed in order to move forward.
- Add more search criteria in addition to the AWB, for us all customer attributes are extremely important
- All releases should have configurations that have been tested and signed of on staging. We have experienced that the final release lacks some of the staging configurations. This needs to be managed better to avoid double work from our side which can get frustrating
- Have one person in our office every couple of weeks who can sit close to our process and understand our challenges on the ground so solutions can be identified with a quick turn around.
- Communication is key, all updates and developments should be well documented to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- There should be a weekly release email sent by the technical programme manager or consultant from Fareye to communicate the latest production releases along with their user manuals. This will put us at ease and reduce the back and forth that currently happens for knowledge transfer
- Once a month a run through of the system should be done by the consultant at the client premises (in a training format)
Avijeet from Rightfit Consultants
Very customer friendly and easy to use. High level of customization and solves most of the field problems
Jaydeep from ENIL Pvt Ltd
FarEye¿s platform supports exhaustive features like: Automated routing for dispatch, on-demand dispatch for JIT Requests, capacity planning, live performance dashboard for multiple branches, Reports and analytics to improve the speed of decision making, Geo co-ordinates & ePoD capture, live tracking and ETA to customer, one touch assist buttons for employees on the go, high data security with in-built MDM, BPM Engine among many others.
Jeffrey from Deliware
FarEye is a great field tracking software with great features and tech support, they do setup and installation and also FarEye helps customers to use their software and provide training classes as well to understand and operate the software. And, software is very easy to use and operate. With great features like real-time tracking and monitoring, auto routing and auto-assigning etc.
I am completely satisfied with the product and recommend others too to use it.
Gaurav from Tolexo engineering services
I liked the FarEye workforce management platform for service management. I had team of 90 engineers and all are now automated with the fareye application. I could configure my business process, design the automated scheduling process and even customize the mobile workflow. My field staff takes digital signature and payments. A real time software which gives live workforce tracking.