Founded in 2001, GoService Pro provides web-based software for users in the Field Service industry. They have customers in healthcare services, oil & gas, property maintenance, and more. Field technicians have mobile access to the system through tablets and phones.
GoServicePro’s scheduling feature offers a drag and drop tool that can be used to place work orders onto the time they need to be done, and with the correct technician. These types of actions alert both the technician and service coordinators of changes in real-time. Using their Advanced Scheduling Engine enables users to put rules in place pertaining to location, availability, resources, and more.
The drag and drop tool is also used in GoServicePro’s reporting system. Varying reports can be viewed depending on a user's role in the company, and can then be shared. Reports are also customizable.
Kathy from Carpet for Less
Before we had GoServicePro, we used to print out all of our work orders each day and then pass them out in the morning to each technician. Not only did this require paying someone to print and organize work orders for 4 hours a day, there was no way to make changes to work orders and no way to get feedback until the next morning with the techs came in.
Now all of the techs use GoServicePro's mobile app to get work orders and we can update the information realtime and get feedback on what work orders are complete and where the technicians are located. Techs love it because there is no paperwork to fill in and they don't have to come into the office to get their new work orders. This means they can start work earlier.
Brendan from QuickHelp HVAC
We switched over to GoServicePro about a year and a half ago. We had used several other field service management programs in the past, and were getting frustrated by the lack of support and promises that never came true. GoServicePro seems to have everything we could dream of all in one, and we've never been happier with a piece of software.
- Preventative Maintenance. This allows us to set up reoccurring work orders for the future, which can then be auto assigned.
- QuickBooks Integration. All of our invoices and billing we do in GoServicePro is able to quickly be transferred over to Quickbooks.
- Helpful Customer Support. Whenever we have a question they have been very fast and helpful.
- Out of Service Mobile Devices. When we have techs go out into the field, there is a moderate chance they will be out of a service area on our Verizon data plan. GoServicePro's app still allows the techs to work while in an area without service, and then automatically sinks back up to the cloud when they return to an area of service.
- The only one I can think of is that their browser requires internet, but this is the case for all other field service software that we have looked.
Everyone in our office and in the field loves using GoServicePro!