Over 2,000 users in a variety of industry verticals use AdvancePro’s inventory management solutions to manage their buying, warehousing, selling and shipping processes. With a choice of on-premise or web-based deployment, this system offers offers over 200 new enhancements and add-ons, as well as 10 key modular services.
AdvancePro’s functionality helps companies oversee warehouses, especially in the manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, retail, 3PL, medical devices and supplies and transportation markets.
The functionalities in AdvancePro’s software support users in building unlimited products, establishing target stock levels, allocating inventory across multiple locations or warehouses; it will even provide reorder notifications.
Users can reduce shrinkage and know what is on the truck by processing fulfillments and receipts on a smartphone or tablet. AdvancePro features functionality for pricing and discount management, and can report inventory valuation by LIFO, average cost and FIFO.
Landed costs capability allows users to ascertain the true cost of their inventory. Upgrades and technical support are unlimited, and for an additional fee users can request new functionalities tailored specifically to their business.
AdvancePro also allows users to generate and email pro-forma invoices and customer order quotations. Unlimited customer profiles are detailed, all the way down to preferred currency and pricing exceptions. Users can create customized user profiles to maintain appropriate access levels.
Web-based deployment offers an unlimited number of user profiles with immediate and simultaneous inventory and order access.
AdvancePro integrates with QuickBooks and was rated five stars on the QuickBooks Solutions Marketplace.
Cristina from 8A
Employees number: 11-50 employees
We implemented AP 1 year ago for a distribution and manufacturing company. As of today, some features of the software still do not function.
2. Basics works well- such as order placing, sync with rep portal, inventory count.
1. Customer service only ET from 9 to 5 - good luck after hours 'cause no one replies.
2. Missing tutorials and type of reports list or guide.
If you just need a simple not so big in feature inventory software and don't mind waiting on customer service- then this is for you.
Sarah from HALINGTON
- Everything is a product.
- Improved system management to one database, so data only exists once.
- Easy to manage customer pricing, profitability and COGS by using the markup or setting up a price.
- Automatically calculates the available stock for kits based on the availability of the components in the kit.
- QuickBooks reporting with full item details.
- Simplified order picking, shipping, and purchasing
- Timely access to order and payment history directory on customer page.
Some details need polish. For example, if you are not familiar with this product, you will need to be patient.
Import all data to try the product and not just see the product.