SalesWarp is a cloud-based inventory and order management solution that helps small, midsize and enterprise retailers expand sales channels and unify customer intelligence.
SalesWarp offers a centralized commerce management system that consolidates operations across fulfillment channels and sales locations, improves data flow and eliminates manual processes. It helps improve retail operations and supports merchandising, warehousing, accounts, operations and procurement teams by providing access to real-time inventory, orders and customer purchase data stored in a unified database.
SalesWarp offers multichannel order management, product management, product listings, supplier management, customer management, in-store fulfillment and shipping management. It also integrates with third-party ERP systems, QuickBooks, e-commerce platforms and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay.
SalesWarp is available on a tiered subscription basis for small and midsize businesses, with the option to generate a custom quote for enterprise retailers.
Kevin from Tentandtable.com, LLC
Employees number: 51-200 employees
Beyond the inventory management, there is a robust advanced order management system or OMS. All orders from all markets come into one screen. They can be managed, modified and shipped. Once complete, tracking automatically pushes to the marketplace and the customer is notified. No more manual updating. Also, I was able to set up wholesale stores for each direct sales representative. Now they can send quotes and process orders all out of their store. That allows me to see at any time what each sales rep is doing in terms of profit loss and product movement. This is an awesome tool for commission and rep evaluations as I have the power of Sales Warp's awesome reporting tools to report on reps like they are markets.
I love reports and have always found marketplace reporting systems to be awful. SalesWarp comes stock with a tremendous number of pre-built reports but, what makes SalesWarp so tremendous is that I can make any custom report I can imagine. It took me no time to learn the reporting language and begin to process my own reports for my own needs.
Prior to partnering with SalesWarp, we really struggled with inventory management and advanced order management required for this level of multi-channel selling. We really needed a much better Order Management System ("OMS") that would allow us to see all of our orders in one location, manage inventory, centralize shipping and distribution, push tracking information and respond to customer service issues. I cannot tell you how much time was wasted going into each selling channel, processing orders, processing customer service issues and then exporting all of that to a manual inventory control system. We were constantly plagued by stockless orders, inadequate reporting needed to order products based on growth, inadequate reporting for basic accounting functions and an inability to get a 360-degree view of where our customers are buying our products. I do not even have time to get into the challenges we had ordering products from overseas to meet demand. The final thing I want to talk about is the most important -- the people of SalesWarp. This is one company I can truly say that underpromises and over-delivers.
The reporting tool takes a while to learn if you do not know mySQL -- but it is robust. I love the system.
Derek from ANS Xtreme Performance, Inc.
SalesWarp has been a tremendous help in the evolution of our eCommerce environment. As our sales channels grow and new channels are added the entire system becomes more robust. SalesWarp becomes more powerful as its responsibilities with us grow. Having the ability to customize the workflows catering to our business and being able to customize those workflows for individual sales channels has been a tremendous help. The support and development team have been incredible through this process insuring they understand our needs and building SalesWarp around it. They are also a very experienced team with great suggestions to help SalesWarp run your business as efficient as possible. Not only has SalesWarp been a very stable system but continues to evolve and become more and more innovative with every release. They take customer requests and needs very seriously knowing these requests can benefit all clients if developed properly. The cost is very reasonable for the services we have deployed and the work it has taken to develop those services. We look forward to what the future holds with our partnership and what the team will come up with next.
Robin from BillyTheTree.com
We started using SalesWarp in 2014. We are a relatively small company to be working with a system like this; we only receive about 100-150 orders per day. With that said, we do sell across a large variety of sales channels, and have a unique business model that requires a fairly sophisticated solution.
- First and foremost, there's the staff. The folks at SalesWarp, with whom I've had my fair share of disagreements and disappointments, in the end really do genuinely care, really do genuinely listen, and really do genuinely want to help. They will go above and beyond to make sure you¿re happy. That¿s absolutely critical ¿ you can have the best software in the world, but if the folks behind it can¿t be counted on, then it¿s a waste of time.
- The software as a whole is an incredible time-saver, and the feature set is unique. I don¿t know of any other software in the price class of SalesWarp that allows for product publishing, inventory management, AND purchase order generation. Those are exactly the three primary facets we needed, and I found they simply weren¿t available at my budget anywhere else.
SalesWarp is a young company. That's unfortunately apparent when it comes to its software. There are bugs, ranging from mild to moderately severe, some missing features, incomplete areas, some pesky UI problems, a lack of overall polish, and many other small ways in which it could be improved upon. It's come a *long* way since we first started using it, but it still has quite a bit to go until it reaches that place of ¿software zen¿.
It needs to be said that our particular business needs are quite specialized, and have required a lot of customization. In all likelihood - assuming your business needs are at least somewhat more ¿traditional¿ - you¿ll need a lot less customization, and you¿ll likely utilize, to a greater extent, the tried-and-true, ¿out of the box¿ features of SalesWarp, which do exist in great numbers, and which generally work as advertised. So it is therefore also very likely that you will run into a lot fewer issues than we have.
Once the issues I¿ve mentioned in the cons have been addressed ¿ and I¿m confident they will be ¿ it¿s going to be absolutely spectacular software. As mentioned, I¿ve already seen it come a long way, and I look forward to the day when its full potential will be unleashed.
Yelena from DestinationPetSupplies
Our business was struggling to find a way to automate all of our order
and inventory processes across multiple sales channels. We lost
thousands of dollars in sales and on development working with other solutions. ?
The SalesWarp support team is very responsive and easy to work with. They listen to our needs and address our concerns. They are constantly adding to their standard features and have, in fact, added many of our requests to their standard features, allowing us to implement those features within days.
SalesWarp¿s account management, operations, and technology are top-notch. They are experts in the product and can answer any and all questions you may have; they were able to get on calls on short notice, and work with my drop shipper on items that needed to be completed to ensure proper integrations.
As a result, we can finally automate frequent inventory syncs across several channels, including marketplaces and other branded sites.
SalesWarp has helped us substantially eliminate the manual effort that was previously required in operating our business.
Our business finally has the required architecture that is scalable, affordable, and most of all, offers enterprise-like functionality.
Read more: http://www.webretailer.com/forum/5428-finally-a-solution-that-works.asp#ixzz47ctZYPnf
Colby from Del Mar Designs
We are a multi-channel online retailer selling home products nationally. As our company grew we struggled with trying to make QB work efficiently as an order fulfillment software with automated processes. We utilized QB programmers to create many customizations. We ultimately hit a stopping point with our file size growing beyond the workable QB limit. We were not looking to get rid of QB, just wanted a way to only use it for accounting. We found SalesWarp at IRCE marketing convention. They offered a series of order fulfillment process automations, EDI capabilities and limited record imports into QB. This was great news for us. We began integration which took much longer than expected as they were new to EDI a year ago when we had our integration. Their team: Scott our project manager, Joe and Puneet lead developers worked very close with us in the beginning and still do today. SalesWarp has allowed us to scale our business in a custom way. We have unique in-house systems that benefit our competitive position in the market and SalesWarp has been able to design customizations to work with these systems and improve them.
Very inexpensive EDI with customizable functions to fit each vendor¿s unique EDI system.
Work directly with the personnel that are leading development.
Custom functions that are built out within a couple of weeks.
Receive orders that automate to drop ship purchase orders based on set rules. (Our favorite feature)
New features are always being added to their core platform.
Robust product catalog abilities: bundling and configurable products (powerful on market places)
Initial custom integration may take time. They have improved a lot of this since we integrated.
They have limited videos and tutorials for training your staff, although, they are available for live demos.
In summery SalesWarp is not a perfect system but what is. They are a work in progress like any successful company. The SalesWarp team is friendly and easy to work with. They have continued to work hard for us 18 months later. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to automate your order fulfillment processes, add or reduce the cost of EDI functionality, improve your product catalog functionality and use as a central hub for you multi-channel business.
Craig from Thanks Mama
* EASY TO USE. The interface is very clean and intuitive. Have worked in and evaluated many software products for my business, SalesWarp was far and away the most simple to use.
* POWERFUL. Searching and filtering features that are truly outstanding. Saves incredible amounts of time finding orders or products skus. No matter how big you grow or how many sales you make, Saleswarp always seems small and manageable. As much as I'd like to, I can't imagine a time when we would outgrow it.
* THEY ACTUALLY GENUINELY CARE. A lot of people sell service ... but few actually provide it. It's not always perfect, as no software is, but when issues arise, the team at Saleswarp makes every effort to solve it and to help you get the most out of their product.
* IMPLEMENTATION SPEED. Because the company is newer and fast growing, there weren't user tutorials or lots of help documentation to get us up and running rapidly. Its a rather complicated software to set up and you are completely dependent on your implementation team for the speed of deployment and getting trained and troubleshooting any issues.
* FEATURE LIST. As above, the youth of the company and fast pace of the marketplace means you get a very solid and high functioning base product, but perhaps a few things that lag behind such as reporting and breadth of marketplaces they publish to, etc.
* LACKS DATA FEED CAPABILITY. Not a significant issue based on what else the product does, but SalesWarp lacks an integrated data feed solution for Google shopping or other comparison engines makeing an external integration a requirement for this funtionality.
* Overall, I have had a very positive experience with SalesWarp. The implementation took longer than anticipated, but the software functionality is solid and is a complete workhorse that will allow me to scale my business for many years without ever having to worry about finding a replacement product. Super simple for my staff to use and fantastic search and filter functions that save time and effort when managing thousands or orders and sku's across multiple marketplaces. Definitely has simplified our life and can't even imagine what we would do without it now that we have it.