LearnCore by VLinksMedia is a cloud-based interactive learning platform designed to give companies an application for creating and deploying training programs to their teams. This cloud-based application incorporates learning methodologies from trusted professional services like Kaplan and Pearson.
The hub of LearnCore is centered around their course creation tools. Users can build custom courses, integrate training content already available within the organization and upload content from other sources. Department heads can then measure the effectiveness of their training program with LearnCore’s automatically scored tests. There are different testing formats to choose from and control settings for time limits and passing grades.
Employees and teams can win rewards for completing courses and passing assessments. The LearnCore social forums give employees the opportunity to voice questions and insights and communicate with their peers on message boards.
LearnCore also offers an analytics feature that collects data on important metrics such as progress, completion, scores and forum activities. Data can be downloaded straight from LearnCore or it can be uploaded into other human resources (HR) systems.
Diana from Avangate
I like the flexibility and ease of using the solution.
Add more video and interactive solutions. For example, I wanted to incorporate a Prezi presentation, and the system rejected it.
List all your business needs, and the sales and implementation teams will do the best to meet all your needs.
Sharon from Foley & Lardner LLP
We made the decision to use LearnCore once we saw how easy it was to use. Our Admin person was able to learn it and then use it in about 2 days. We did a nationwide training across eighteen offices and felt secure that all the information was delivered consistently and in a timely fashion.
We received excellent customer service support and never felt alone in the process.
LearnCore exactly fit the need we had to deliver our training.
Seamus from Salesforce
I would strongly recommend Learncore as an overall great option for simple testing and training. I picked it up and was building exams and trainings for our partners within minutes of picking it up, fairly intuitive for sure.
Nicole from Oak Street Health
Employees number: 501-1,000 employees
LearnCore is progressive and thoughtful in their approach to corporate training, and is always building and improving upon their platform. The interface is impressive, very learner-friendly, and aesthetically pleasing. While I still think there are opportunities to improve some administrative functionality, the LearnCore team is cognizant and alway striving to advance the product. The reporting and course creation modules are robust and have truly transformed the way we track and create trainings at our organization.
LearnCore is not only an excellent product, but also a true partner in addressing our organization's learning and development needs. The LearnCore client strategist team consistently goes above and beyond to be helpful and responsive to our especially unique needs as a healthcare company. The client support is impeccable and always a pleasure to interact with. Overall, our organization has had an extremely positive experience using LearnCore and we are optimistic about how LearnCore can continue to partner with us in nurturing our Learning & Development needs!
- course creation is simple and straightforward, a lot of room to customize course settings
- automation of course assignments and group assignments
- can award accolades with customized logos/titles per completion of a course
- reporting is robust and easy to navigate to pull data you'd like to see
- restricted access to certain features if you don't have a premium account
- some maneuvers in user management can be a little clunky
Terra from PowerReviews
Employees number: 51-200 employees
My experience so far with LearnCore has been really good. My contact, Rep, is incredibly responsive and happy to track down more details to my questions if she doesn't know the answer (she usually does :D). What could make the platform great? 1) Greater assignment flexibility for managers: Allow for admin assignment to a lesson so that a manager level user can grade ONLY their teams' lessons, and they can see the remaining # to grade (currently they see all if you want them to be able to access across group, so its hard to understand when you're done grading). For the admin, allow for manager grading assignment ONLY so that I don't always show that I have assignments to grade. 2) An overall refresher of UI/UX would be nice - the dashboard view is a bit old school.
Katie from TrendKite
- Easy to scale and run different training tracks out of one, robust tool (E.g. Tracks for: On-boarding, Skills progression trainings, etc.)
- MAJOR time savings once up and running (for session leaders & coordinator if you are coming from doing all trainings live/in-person)
- Visibility of knowledge transfer/stickiness of messages by using the built-in quiz tool
- Allows for coaching on-demand with PitchIQ (the integrated tool that allows employees to record themselves pitching, explaining, &/or summarizing what they were just trained on to show that they can now confidently communicate the core elements from the training) which is huge for the sales management team and product marketing.
- Easy feedback mechanism through the built-in survey tool that lets you focus your optimization efforts
- The flexibility of the types of content you can upload to create and support your training efforts - live and on-demand - are excellent. For example, I can hold a live session and mark attendance in the tool + have them do an activity that reinforces the training (E.g. take a quiz, PitchIQ, take a survey, etc.) and all of the reporting is in one place. Or, I can have someone watch an on-demand training on building out a report, then have them build out a report on their own, and then show me their screen and walk me through it in 3 minutes or less via the PitchIQ tool. That way I feel confident that they know what they are doing post-training (because they've shown me!), and they feel more confident and supported as well.
- Support is FANTASTIC! Toby is my guy, and he is beyond helpful throughout the entire process. He is an expert at using the platform, and he is always available to answer any of my crazy questions;). Toby also went above and beyond when it came to helping with the roll out of the tool - from the approach to the follow-up - and wants you to be successful every step of the way.
- Getting up and running if you already have tons of trainings is time-consuming and there's a bit of a learning curve to make sure you have everything in the system correctly the first time. This is likely the case for any LMS, and it gets easier and faster every time you do it. Toby definitely helped me get through it with best practices, prioritization efforts, and excellent communication
- Reporting functionality today, but it could have more flexibility into slicing and dicing the data
- Sleeker UI - for employee adoption
Andrea from NAVEXGlobal
We've been on LearnCore for about 14 months now, and have licenses for all of our sales, sales support, sales leadership, and subject matter experts.
LearnCore has allowed us to scale our training; allowing personnel to work in the system at days and times that meet their needs, their time zone, and their scheduling preference. As a Sales Enablement Leader, LearnCore allows me to give more personalized attention to all my trainees.
Jordan from VideoMedicine
Employees number: 11-50 employees
LearnCore has made my job so much easier in that instead of spending whole days training multiple people how our app works, we were able to standardize the training through videos and quizzes that teach the fundamentals of our apps functionality. LearnCore is highly intuitive and accessible, so even when we get questions about functionality, we can always refer our users back to their original training.
Jonathan from Reed Business Information
We've been using LearnCore in the Proagrica and XpertHR divisions of RBI, a RELX company, for two years now. The solution is excellent, enabling us to share information and upskill our teams in a scalable and effective way.
Customer support has been excellent and I would recommend LearnCore to others without hesitation.
Eddie from Shiftgig
We are using Learncore to train Shiftgig's new brand ambassadors. As an administrator, it is easy to shift our current training booklet into modules within the Learncore system and it is nice to be able to track everyone's progress. Our brand ambassadors found it easy to read and some of them bookmark key pages for an easy refresh.