KanbanFlow, provided by Swedish company CodeKick AB, is a project management solution that allows real-time collaboration between users and coworkers. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes and can only be deployed in the cloud.
KanbanFlow uses Kanban boards to provide an overview of the existing work situation and help streamline communication and improve overall effectiveness.
The solution provides real-time collaboration by displaying any changes made on the boards to all team members. It also offers the Pomodoro system for proper time tracking of tasks.
KanbanFlow works well on most smartphones such as Windows phones, iPhones and Androids. KanbanFlow also offers a free version of the software without placing any sort of limits such as number of boards or users.
Ling Ling from Pronoun
Employees number: 11-50 employees
Planning vertically (aka using a vertical list) seems to work better for me so I was glad to be introduced to Kanban Flow, and that they offer a permanent free version since, at first, I just wanted to test it out -- I've been using it ever since.
These are based on the free version.
* Offers free and premium version (the free version works great for me)
* Acts like a vertical to-do list
* Offers different colors so you can color code if you'd like
* Offers the ability to add subtasks
* Can set multiple reminders
* Can be shared with other users.
* Links are hyperlinked.
These cons are limited to the free version.
* Different colors are offered but the options are limited.
* The default "In Progress" section always expands each task automatically when you first sign on or refresh the page.
* Reports aren't available if you don't use pomodoro (there is a log though that shows up to the past 14 days).
* I tend to end up only using the "In Progress" column as a running to-do list.
* Can't attach files in the free version.
* It'd be nice if we could add sub-sub tasks.
If you're looking for something simple to act as a type of to-do list then give the free version a try. If you like to color code then try using the limited amount of colors offered in the free version, it is a convenient way of managing priorities.
Shahid from NTES TECHNOLOGIES
Employees number: 51-200 employees
I had been using online Kanban tools for project and task management among different teams in my organization for last several months and things were going well but the problem I had been facing was the lack of Timeboxing. I explored and studied about the Pomodoro technique and Flow. After reading through it and downloading a few nice Pomodoro timer applications, I realized that an integration of Kanban and Pomodoro could be good combination to get the tasks done in timely manner. I wished there had been a tool available with both techniques combined and luckily I found KanbanFlow, a perfect combination of Kanban and Pomodoro tools. I have started using it and going to implement in my organization very soon.
Although it's a very nice tool but there's always a room for improvement. The user interface design can be improved to match some other similar tools and few other features can also be added.
A native mobile app along with Pomodoro timer would add a great value to it.
I wanted to give 4.75 but as it accepts only whole numbers so I am rounding it off to 5.
ritwik Employees number: 1 employee
Al from Metro Nashville Public Schools
Employees number: 5,001-10,000 employees