Deltek TrafficLIVE is a cloud-based agency management system that provides a way to manage resources, schedule jobs and record time. With this system, advertising agencies and marketing communications firms can manage projects, control budget, store documents and more.
Deltek TrafficLIVE is built specifically for advertising and marketing communications agencies. It is a single agency management solution to replace disconnected project or scheduling tools that obscure resource capacity. The system schedules work and explains performance, while capturing time in just one click.
By spending less time on administrative work, reducing the need for freelancers and balancing workload, agencies implementing Deltek TrafficLIVE can work to improve client results and achieve higher profits.
Because Deltek TrafficLIVE is offered through the cloud, there’s nothing to deploy and no hardware to maintain. Deltek TrafficLIVE is offered through monthly and annual subscriptions.
Daniel from Hab
Specialty: Industrial Design
Very easy to enter time. Employees pick up on it pretty quickly and painlessly.
Good strong interface layout most of the time. But the user experience needs to continue to be improved.
1. VERY click heavy interface. This is a big issue... navigating around frustrating. The programme could really do with ditching the tabs and making better use of them and implementing a right click menu feature.
2. Studio scheduling is very difficult and time consuming. To be fair though, no companies other than LiquidPlanner are doing this correctly. Resource allocation should really be able to be algorithm driven.
3. The system doesn't handle purchase order processes very well. For example, you can't assign multiple Purchase invoices to a purchase order. And you can't assign multiple purchase orders to an original estimated cost line.
4. You can't cut and paste. Seriously. It's crazy.
5. The system doesn't easily support revisions to quotes or jobs.
6. Changing templates for for documents like invoices requires a web developer. No WYSIWIG system.
7. Mobile app doesn't let you access your contacts.
Take a long time to demo the software with real data and use it. It is very difficult to switch platforms down the line and when you do you will loose a lot of data.
Chris from April Six
Specialty: Marketing Services
The product itself is somewhat different to what we were used to previously. Our agency had a self-created system which didn't work as we expanded further. As such, we needed something new. TrafficLive has been incredible thus far.
As a first thing, the product has been tailored to be orientated to our operations and the way we work. Secondly, the support system is so quick to respond if anything does go wrong (not that it often does!), with an email appearing with an answer to my query within 5-10 minutes. Finally, the entire system now allows for clear communication between the different areas of the business. This in turn allows for all work to be done fluidly and with little or no disruption.
There's a lack of an instruction book which can be an issue.
Consider the products benefits and those it can offer everyone rather than just your own situation. See the benefits of can bring as a whole.