Strategic Sourcing efforts can often be time-consuming, complex and ineffective. Whether companies currently utilize a cumbersome e-sourcing solution or a labor-intensive combination of spreadsheets, emails and misunderstandings, FlexRFP by EC Sourcing Group can be the solution.
FlexRFP offers comprehensive functionality in a system that is both less expensive and simpler than other solutions in the market. With this collaborative, intuitive system, companies and their suppliers have a single tool to automate and streamline bid management, negotiation and analysis.
FlexRFP is entirely web-based, eliminating any IT involvement. It is Sarbanes Oxley Compliant and integrates seamlessly with an organization's existing MRP, ERP or legacy solution. It's a great fit for a number of industries with more than $50 million in revenue: 3PL, industrial machinery, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, chemicals, retail and more.
The FlexRFP e-sourcing Suite was developed to standardize and improve both Vendor Management and Strategic Sourcing. Using FlexRFP, companies can quickly and easily perform RFPs, RFIs, Soft Auctions, Live Reverse auctions and more, as well as comprehensive spend analysis, reporting, document exchange and communications. There are also optional modules for Contract and Supplier Management.
This robust functionality is offered in an interface very similar to Microsoft Excel, a environment familiar to both the client and the suppliers.
FlexRFP gives organizations a user-friendly e-sourcing solution that facilitates a collaborative approach to Strategic Sourcing.
Joe from General Cable
Date: May 2013
Randal from Provident Spend Management
Date: October 2011
Steve from Glencore Canada Corporation
This product is very easy to use and has the ability to be customized to suit our needs. During the course of implementation, some features we required were not available, however, EC Sourcing Group made modifications to the program to incorporate our requests as well as other users. Our vendors find the FlexRFP easy to use with very few complaints. As with all web based programs, any internet issues will affect the use of FlexRFP.
Tony from Provident Spend Management
I work for a 3rd party spend management firm that helps other companies with their strategic sourcing initiatives. I run many sourcing events through this platform every month. In a few instances, we've had to use our client's sourcing platform and all of these other competing systems fail in comparison to EC Sourcing's product; particularly with how user-friendly it is and how quickly you can learn how to use it or train others how to use it. The vendors/suppliers are very happy with the system from the proposal submission side as well. We get many compliments and rarely receive any questions on how to navigate through the site or where to find information. I think one of the main reasons why the FlexRFP system stands out above the rest is because it was created by former purchasing/procurement people instead of IT/database managers. They understand what you need and how you want to receive it because they've lived in your world. They also implement many client enhancement ideas.
- Extremely User Friendly - both from the user and vendor side. We've received many compliments from our suppliers on how easy it is for them to submit proposals.
- Outstanding Customer Service - excellent response time, most requests are handled within minutes. Major issues are often solved same day.
- ECSourcing Group listens to what you want the system to do and try to accommodate as many of your needs as possible.
- Data is easily transferrable - all data & reports can easily be exported to excel or pdf formats.
- Huge time saver - you can monitor progress of your project without having to email or call people to make sure they received your request and are working on their proposals.
- Cost effective - pays for itself with the time saved and calculations, etc. the system does automatically.
- Lacks graphic/chart type reports & full optimization features.