FRnex offers small to mid size businesses a web-based transportation management system. This platform is suitable for manufacturers in a wide range of verticals, such as healthcare, electronics, and building materials.
One of the features in FR8nex is its communication tool; carriers can be alerted of delays during the picking and packing process, customers can kept informed, and quotes can be requested from brokers with the touch of a button. Messages can be automated, and a record of when messages were sent and received are tracked within the system.
FR8nex’s Dashboard allows users to see how many shipments were dispatched from day to day, total shipments per month, the average cost of freight per month, and other important data. Additionally, weekly emails are sent to the management team providing metrics that analyze performance.
Users can access FR8nex from Macs and PC’s, and is a fit for companies that make between $1 - $50 million in annual revenue.
Ron from ESBE
overall , very good easy to use and excellent customer service.
User friendly .
Joshua from CTG Brands Inc.
Just a quick table showing the difference between our current shipping software:
- Fr8nex is cloud based system
- Dedicated account manager and full support
- Automatically calculates rates for each shipments based on dimension and weight.
- Displays rates for all available carriers which allows us to select the lowest available rates.
- Alerts carriers of skids needed to be picked up when bill of lading is filled out
- Easy to use (all in one shipping/management system)
- Simple to use analytics for Freight and cost saving opportunities
- Live chat with carriers to find out status of shipments
Canpar¿s shipping system is only available on the ONE shipping computer
- Not allowed to upgrade computer, and not supported by Canpar
- Rates have to be calculated manually
- Look through our rates on the spreadsheet
- We have to call the carrier each time the skid is ready after already creating the BOL
- Complicated to use and only used for creating BOL, label and shipping manifest.
- Call each carrier to find out status of shipments.
Evelina from Davis Group
Biggest Pro- is that there is always someone available to help if any issues occur
(Mike Short) is Awesome!!!!
FR8nex Team is very knowledgeable
Must faster to enter orders...
Very Open to adding New things to the system
Cons -once Quote is submitted you can not cancel or make any changes or add anything to shipment once dispatched
Ryan from Raptor Mining Products Inc.
We have been fortunate to have been one of the early adopters of the Fr8nex value proposition and its been extremely rewarding for our freight management process. The very basics of the product met our initial needs but the Fr8nex team continues to add bells and whistles to meet needs we weren't even aware of. Our team uses the software every single day and its allowed them more time in the day to focus on other value added activities.
Emma from Totally Green
Managing our freight has simplified tremendously since implementing FR8nex. We're now able to gather quotes from several carriers at the click of a button, generate shipment paperwork and track loads all in one place. I'd highly recommend FR8nex to other businesses seeking to create efficiencies within their logistics operations.