Browse AttendanceBot Reviews

Jose Pablo from Headless Chicken Games

Industry: Computer Games

Your friendly smart punch card

AMAZING Few companie have such a good feedback loop, every time we asked for a new feature the team would just try to make sure it was what we needed. I think they are always moving adding features that make users happy!

Pros

We needed some way to keep track of the time that we were spending in each project, we are a small studio and creating our own software to handle time was out of scope, we were using slack free, and we had so many limitations. When we learned about attendance bot I fell in love, it would allow our team to keep track of hours. rates and even measure how much time we were putting into the project!

Cons

The fact that we had to pay haha JK I think the thing we like the least is that sometimes there might be bugs with the punches, meaning I have to fix them manually

Reasons for Switching to AttendanceBot

They didn't integrate into slack on time, they were REALLY behind

Jeremy from Stinton Financial Group Inc

Great App!!

Overall it was simple to implements, I got good support from customer service on some of the questions I had and they help me set up some of my default settings

Pros

The attendancebot app enables me to manage the various needs of all employees through a simple, user-friendly that can be managed from anywhere. I am able to easily access weather i'm in the office or on the go. It takes away the need for manual calculating and tracking!

Cons

Although you can customize the types of leaves (Flex / Vacation) You are not able to differentiate how they are calculated / tracked. IE. I wish I could have 'Flex' time that is calculated and tracked by the hour, but 'Vacation' days calculated and tracked by days.

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

Vacation tracker would only track 'days' away. We couldn't implement hours / partial day's, and attendencebot has allowed us to have staff request and book 'flex' hours for appointments etc. Again the only complaint is I have to re-calcualte the balance because it doesn't track / differentiate the difference between hourly and daily.

Response from Anaek

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Jeremey.

Justin from SubZero Robotics

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great customer service and ease of use!

Pros

It is so easy for our robotics team members to check-in and out to log their hours.

Cons

The only minor thing is the organization of the reports that I have run so far. I will get used to them but wish there was a better option.

Reasons for Switching to AttendanceBot

Team members don't have to log into another platform as we use Slack.

Nicole from One Voice Productions

The features of AttendanceBot are improving.

It tracks employee hours.

Pros

Easy for the team to clock in and out on their phones or desktop and to track vacation/sick time and requests.

Cons

Often times it takes several attempts to make updates to punches and to run reports. We created a slack channel for AttendanceBot per the instructions but it never worked so we've been using the app channel. I don't understand how on some features you need to use military time but other features you don't would be nice to have consistent formatting for date/time throughout the app.

Irine from Take 10 Trivia

Industry: Computer Games

It's helping us a lot!

We all love it. Managers are super happy by using this tool and employees are satisfied with the software as well. We gave them an easy option to tell us their availability.

Pros

We are able to track team members availability hours and see what times they are working or scheduled for working

Cons

The idea is great. It's a great tool for remote teams. Our small team would suggest to offer more visually appealing reporting graphics, such as bar charts, graphs, pie charts, different segments in different colors .

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

It had time tracking and time scheduling options and we were looking for both of them to have simultaneously.

Alessandro from Cannon Automata

Fast and efficient

It helped me a lot to handle smart working for 30 people during lockdown due to COVID-19

Pros

THe easiness to use it, just onesimple command for a basic functionality, but not limited to it where you need something more.

Cons

Lacalization not so easy, reports not easy to understand, could be more flexible for administration purpose (i.e. allow only manager to edit) but really small things...

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

more focused on basic possibility, since I did not need also project management, but only in-oout punches.

Moaaz from Spread Shirt

A hidden gem within the vast Internet

It saves you a great time and effort in team work even if you are in different regions or far from each other through this program you can know where your employees are and know the salaries of the team. It is the perfect choice for remote work

Pros

Easy and complete clarity in using as a team that facilitates work for you. You can do anything with limited steps such as taking sick leave and tracking team work hours. The best thing for me is that you can use it through the mobile phone with ease and without us or complicated processes.

Cons

I almost don't see any negatives. but I hope that there will be a little less pricing plan to suit everyone. Thank you and I wish you progress and prosperity forever.

Adam from Sparrow Websites

Easy time-tracking. Seamless integration with Slack

Saved time. Employees could track their time in the app we use the most.

Pros

It was easy for our employees to track their time. It integrated nicely into our Slack workflow. Overall it streamlined everything for our company. We would recommend this for any company who uses Slack.

Cons

It was a little bit challenging to edit the time to track reports in Slack. It would be a bit easier if there was also a web-based dashboard where we could make edits.

Response from Anaek

Replied September 2018

Hi Adam, I am happy to report that we now have external web views for editing of times and hours for everybody. We've also launched two new dashboards for you to track hours for everybody. Can you please give that a look.

Very useful tool

The company has good customer support and seems to want to make its customers happy.

Pros

Our company is very Slack-focused, so a vacation tracking tool that's integrated as a bot made our lives a lot easier.

Cons

Some of the configuration options can be difficult to find at first, but you get used to it.

Simple, integrated into existing business processes

Pros

Our team appreciated how easy it was to submit, approve and review PTO requests, using our existing business systems (Slack, Google Calendar).

Cons

Reports are not necessarily as powerful as they could be. Some quirks in announcing upcoming PTO to Slack channels.

Jehanzeb from Red Buffer-Creditfix

AttendanceBot does what it says. A office attendance solution that is easy to work with.

Pros

- The ease with which it integrates with our current work flow through Slack You don't have to install any new software, and don't have to get used to opening and closing it every time you are working. Using reminders you can remember to check-in and check-out at appropriate times. - Time tracking You don't need a separate software to track time of your employees. At any time you can download the timesheet. - The management of leaves and holidays When purchasing this app we thought it was only an attendance/time-tracking app. But it can manage your quotas leaves and holidays. - Reports and Reminders Having printable reports at your disposal is really helpful. Also what is really helpful is that if you add attendanebot user to a channel, it will notify you of the people working remotely or are on sick leave or a general leave. And will manage those leaves from your quota.

Cons

- There is some difficulty when editing time logs. The calendar does not work very well. For example if in your main calendar you view a previous day and then navigate back to current date, and you try to enter in/out timing, you still have the preciously visited date selected. - Time tracking does not monitor active time through user activity. Although it is not something that you would require for someone working in-house, but would be a plus to have if you are tracking time for someone who is working remotely. - This point is more of a feature request rather than a con. It would be great to have IFTTT integrated with this app. I can then use my GPS location to automatically check-in or check-out depending on if I have reached or left my office space.

Daniele from Praxidia S.p.A.

Industry: Market Research

The right solution at the right time

The overall experience it is absolutely positive. As I stated in the title, I found the right solution at the right time. In this time of Covid-19 emergency I needed something which had a fast implementation and which was capable to track people's heath and attendance when they were working remotely. AttendanceBot definetely helped me to achieve this goal and their HelpDesk always supported me with proffessionality and effectiveness!

Pros

The most appreciated feature about this SW, is its integration with MS Teams. You can easily have it up and running for the whole team, in just a 10 minutes. Although you need some days to tune it up to your needs, customize all the features and notifications and let the people familiarize with it, it is definitely a fluid process which doesn't affect at all your business. Moreover the Customer support it is a top notch one! You can reach them out either by chat or email and they usually manage to solve your problem in timely manner. They are attentive to customers feedbacks and always happy to adjust their product according to what customers are trying to achieve.

Cons

The Software has been crafted to assolve the most common exigences about time keeping and leave management, but every company it's different, with different ways to manage people and sometimes what could seems a normal request simply doesn't have a simple answer (but as I said before, the customer support it is always happy to help!). Moreover the localization of the dashboard it's only in english and it might lead to some confusion for some users who are not familiar with the this language.

fast implementation; good price

Kristin from CB

Simple attendance and vacation tracking

Time tracking is easy and requesting time off is even easier. HR/operations don't have to manually track time off and there are no more emails requesting leave filling up managers' inboxes or getting lost.

Pros

Our company has an "unlimited" vacation policy and AttendanceBot helps us track and make sure team members are actually taking time off. Our team is remote throughout the USA and having the ability to add it onto Slack is a dream come true. You never have to leave Slack to know where someone is, when they plan on taking leave, or even get a full report of the year. We've also started using it to track time cards for our hourly paid interns and it's so easy for them to clock in because when they get to work the first thing they open is Slack. Then at the end of the month we just ask AttendanceBot for a time sheet. It's easy to set up managers and their teams, then customize it to each teams' needs. In our case one team doesn't need approval for a day of working from home or taking leave, but another needs approval for all times they won't be in the office. Their support has been easy to work with when I need to customize things or have a question. They usually send me a response within an hour or two. Pricing is easy and simple too! We don't have to worry about our bill growing every month when we hire new team members.

Cons

Some of the FAQ is outdated and you have to contact support to get the latest commands for AttendanceBot, but I've never had trouble of getting ahold of support. You can even do it right from Slack. In order to customize teams you have to customize each person's settings individually. There is a "company default", but anything the detours from that has to be inputted manually. If you have many people that need the be customized, it can be daunting.

Stephan from Parkwaylabs PVT Ltd

Tech people's de-facto attendance mangement service.

Before AttendanceBot, our administration department faced lot of difficulties with managing attendances and leaves. Since our team majorly made up of developers and tech related people, it was so difficult to train them to a particular system and the same time oversee, record, view statistics. We had dealt with lot of manual work with spread sheets, back and forth emails to get these work done. So much for the effort end of the day we couldn't even retrieve anything useful from those systems. With the AttendanceBot we ditched timesheets, punch sheets, leave applications, approval emails out of the window and now attendance and leave managing is like a walk in the park. Not only for the admins but also for the whole company.

Pros

The best thing about AttendanceBot is it comes with Slack. What more pleasing or ease than we can mange attendance and team mates leave from the same app which we used to communicate every minute. This is ideal for tech company like ours.

Cons

I found AttendanceBot misses a public API. Since we like to tinker stuff, this limited the scalability of the service only to the Slack.

Response from Anaek

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback Stephan.

Jamil from RSI Consulting

Great interface, easy to use.

Pros

1: Easy to use 2: Great interface 3: Leaves history details 4: Team members on leave details 5: Fully automized 6: No paperwork

Cons

1: Export leaves balance history option was missing. For example, I had to go page by page in the leave balance section to see at what specific date I had how much balance. The balance and changes made in the balance were not exporting. 2: Little expensive for organizations having big number of employees, for e.g. organization with 200+ employees.

anh vu from ILGA Asia

Makes management work easier

I manage a non-profit with a team spanning 5 different countries and timezone. It significantly reduced our time in managing attendance.

Pros

I can manage the team virtually, can easily export attendance records, which is important for auditing requirements for my organization.

Cons

Setting up holidays can be tedious, especially if your team is from multiple countries with different public holidays calendar.

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

This is the only product I know so I don't know if there is an alternative. Anyway it works fine so far I will save my time searching.

Brian from DPL

Great! We've saved a lot of time in attendance tracking using Attendance Bot

Saving a bunch of time answering vacation questions and trying to keep track of the vacation on our own. Freed up a lot of time for more important tasks.

Pros

The ease of use to request time off, manage and pull reports. The system seemed to be pretty smooth when we first started, then a year later we went to make some changes and it had been updated to make it even easier to handle configurations.

Cons

To be honest, we really haven't run into many, if any, cons with this software. Had I filled this out a year or so ago, I would have mentioned not having a great GUI for setting it up.

Vanessa from ReturnLogic, Inc

Good Product in lieu of a major system

Excellent experience. My team readily adopted using the system to request PTO and it removed barriers from employees requesting PTO and managers tracking who what out when/where. Honestly if I could sync it to our HRM system I would strongly consider continuing to use it as our employees really liked it. PTO balances moved downward as we gave employees the ability to easily request time off.

Pros

It was very easy to adopt, the service team was responsive and it did what I needed it to do - track PTO

Cons

For me it was price - we were using it for requesting and keeping track of PTO. We've migrated to a full HRM system that now handles that, the duplicity was no longer functional and expensive to keep in both time and funds.

laura from Artesia Consulting

It could be fantastic

Pros

It allows good control over submitted holiday and managers approval. It allows staff to have more control over their own leave entitlement.

Cons

You have to remember all of the commands so some of the more obscure ones can be harder to find e.g. second half or compassionate, so one person in our office learns them and everyone asks them. Terminology is in american English. You can only book 8 months in advance. Reminders for managers to approve leave would be good after a certain period, as soon get forgotten about. Better integration with other software e.g. Teamwork would be ideal, so annual leave can be considered when planning project time.

Pete from Urban Mining Company

great lightweight timekeeping app

easy and simple

Pros

simple and easy to implement and use, good support

Cons

adoption was a bit tricky from some of my older team member who wanted a button rather than a command, but was manageable

previous experience

Mark from Simpology

Amazing, easy to use for your team, time tracking application integrated perfectly in Slack

Attendancebot has replaced our cumbersome HR software which we only used to track team vacations, and replaced our manual timesheets we kept in excel for compliance. The cost is about the same but the time we save in keeping the records has been significantly reduced. The entire team loves using the application! It is awesome!

Pros

- Easy to use for the entire team right in Slack - Announces attendance of the entire team everyday keeping everyone informed - Great reporting for our monthly time sheet requirements - Tracks very well the vacation time for all employees - Configuration is very simple and easy from the management portal - Customer service and support has been fantastic Overall it is a great product for our needs and the team at Attendancebot have been very helpful with some enhancements for us.

Cons

The is not much to not like about the software. Hoping attendancebot will soon also announce up coming birthdays to the team.

Rachel from The Bridge Church Denton

Love the technology

It has been a great switch from the paper time sheet system we used prior

Pros

I love that our team can clock in from our phones and also have the location where they clocked in from. Much easier than the paper timesheet system we used before

Cons

It’s hard to remember which thing to type for each report you want to do, but there is a cheat sheet for that purpose

Jaquiline from Research Consultancy

Industry: Research

AttendanceBot affords us a system that does effortless work hours logging.

It simplifies and streamlines things, especially with regards to office communication and administration.

Pros

I love the HR assistance functionality. You just capture dates for leave request. Even a simple sentence will inform your team when you are working remotely, when this automatically feeds through to our company calendar. It's great! All of this can be done from your laptop or even your mobile, if you are out and about.

Cons

You must have the correct date format, or else it doesn't get the request or the number of leave days are totally out.

Jone from ParrotPlay AS

Easy to use, does what you need

Pros

Summary: It does what you need and with the slack bot it's easy to get everyone to use it. It's easy to get started and all employees quickly get on board with the slack bot. Punching in/out, requesting leaves or reporting sick is easy. Our employees actually use it and everyone is happy with the system. It let's you keep track of hours per employee, sick days, leaves and everything you need. I have not tried the "projects" part of this yet, so I can't say anything about that.

Cons

The admin panel/website. It's a bit difficult to use and slow to load. It's a pain to edit punches, adjust leaves and most other things that involves user data. However it does work - you just need some patience while doing these tasks and, for me at least, it's not something I have to do daily so it's not a big deal.

Perfect for what it does

Great, it is rare for me to encounter something that is so user-friendly and does the job as described. Would happily use again or recommend to others.

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to use, great support whenever we needed help - AttendanceBot was a total pleasure for us to use.

Cons

N/A. I have no negative impression of this software.

Martin from Sonata

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

a great experience easy to use and very helpful with my work

a better organization in the business and with my team

Pros

is a great way to make the checkout and check-in of the employees and view the times that they get in and get out and request leaves

Cons

there are not much of cons but the only thing I would like they improve is the format of the hours report

Megan from SharpStream Ltd

Industry: Broadcast Media

A few teething challenges, but a great product

The team enjoy the visibility and control they have in terms of seeing what leave they have taken, what is left, etc. Management enjoy the ease of approvals and the team's visibility. We hope the bugs get fixed soon, but support has been great, so confident this will be the case.

Pros

Easy to use, very nice integration into Slack, and the notifications to channel are great

Cons

Constant bugs, receiving reminders to check in in the middle of the night, not registering leave correctly, etc. Mostly bugs.

Rhiannon from London Runway

Mixed bag, limited on free

Pros

The ease of talking to a large number of team members, adding more as and when necessary, and organising conversations into separate rooms

Cons

Most of the best functionality is from paid plans which become far too expensive for a startup very quickly, as you pay by member. Limits on storage are also very annoying because they don't update immediately, so warnings continue to pop up after you make space.

Prasad from Hackground

Easy to use and integrates well with Slack

We used it as a team attendance for our robotics team . we tried multiple other solutions over years but the integration with slack our main communication tool was the best we could ask for

Pros

Really easy to use if your if you a slack user. integrates well with slack.

Cons

Not sure if its a con, but we would like to see if there could be some sort of geo fencing..but not a deal breaker though.

ease of use

Response from Anaek

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review, Prasad.

Ben from Cint AB

Great potential!

I manage a team across several timezones and AttendanceBot makes it very easy to keep track of absence requests and approvals, balances, etc. We don't use the punch card functionality, and are beginning to use Shifts but finding they are a little too limited.

Pros

Its simplicity and how well integrated with Teams it is. It has a simple and clear purpose and it meets it well.

Cons

Changes in its implementation are only possible with the assistance of their tech support team, although to be fair they are always more than happy to assist. Not being able to sent notifications to users who are not licensed users is a small obstacle, as one often would like to send a simple notification to an HR distribution list without necessarily having every HR person registered.

Samuel from Raseedi

Onboard the whole team in few minutes!

Very Happy!

Pros

It is super easy to user and integrate, helps you see what's happening across your organization in few clicks from punching in and out, sick leaves, breaks and vacations.

Cons

Exporting data for the whole team, need more analysis on different departments and individuals historical data.

Yvonne from Y.E.C. Creations

Industry: Photography

Takes getting use to

It helps to see a timesheets that calculates the hours for me

Pros

The ability to keep time for all workers and how it pairs with slack

Cons

It's hard to input time if someone forgets to clock in or out which happens often. I use both the app on my phone and the computer and they both seem to crash. It would be great if you had a way to input the wages per hour. I have to use a different online app that helps calculate everything for me. If I could plug in the info that tells me how much I need to pay each person that would be amazing!

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

It paired with my slack app perfectly

Response from Anaek

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback Yvonne. If you wish to enter the per hour wages, you can do it on "Person page". Thanks

Excelente attendance control. Must for anyone with remote employees using slack.

Attendance Bot has really allowed us to maximize or use of slack and our communications with employees, particularly for those outside the country.

Pros

That it allows me to know when people clock in and clock out and keep control of my staff no matter where they're working in the world.

Cons

I'm pretty happy, but I guess it could have more pricing options.

Anna from Charles River Museum

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Useful with minor limitations

Pros

It's extremely convenient and easy to implement with a team. Quick to learn with help functions and features accessible simply by typing a single word! It integrated seamlessly into our team slack channel

Cons

The reports are limited in what they display and the kind of information they offer. Since we use the information for payroll, that requires an extra step on our side to ensure the correct information is displayed. There is an automatic assignment of project when editing a punch in or out, which causes a slight hiccup in being able to quickly and efficiently make updates

Response from Anaek

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Anna.

Elizabeth from Fumari, Inc.

Attendancebot streamlines time and team tracking within Slack - so easy!

Pros

Easy for employees to check in and out. In channel announcements of team status and clocking activity. minimal effort required to initialize the system and integrate with Slack.

Cons

Not enough personalization as far as different managers wanting to see different data. i.e. I have one manager who wants to be notified of his team's individual time clock transactions but the rest don't. I cannot accommodate him without bombarding the other managers with the same level of detail. I'd like to have each manager set his or her own notification settings.

CHristopher from RECO

AttendanceBot

It’s been great for payroll.

Pros

It’s easy to use and the reporting is excellent.

Cons

The time off and accruals are difficult and don’t work well. When people work past midnight the time worker gets all messed up.

Kamil from Sii

Scrum Master

Keep up the good work!

Pros

easy to setup, lots of configurations, speeds up the processes

Cons

Documentation could be improved, currently some advanced features are poorly described

Charles from Baopals

Simple and efficient product. Quick to cater and develop new features to your business needs!

Pros

Friendly and fast service. They respond to feedback with real results by developing increased functionality quickly.

Dave from The Point

Really easy to use and helps me know where my staff is every day.

I really like the simplicity of our staff telling us where they are at all times during the work day. It's also nice for vacation reporting.

Pros

I love how we can naturally talk to the bot. Even today, I clicked on the bot and said "I'm working from Starbucks this morning" and it logged it and updated my status on Slack. .

Cons

I wish I could get a report of who's in-and-out a little simpler and quicker. I had to mute the channel I was receiving notifications on because they were a bit overwhelming.

Brent from Autoxplorer (Dealer Solution Group Inc.)

Simple to use with Slack.

No timekeeping system overhead and it integrates with Slack very well which is something my team already knows how to use.

Pros

It integrates well with the Slack concept. Once the staff and myself understood all the available commands, it was easy to use as any other time keeping software.

Cons

Could use a web app to run more detailed reports. When people made mistakes checking in or out, it can be cumbersome to edit 'punches' via commands in Slack.

Good app to solve a common problem

Great app for getting a view of where people are with multiples teams and resources. Haven't used all the features but does exactly what we need!

Pros

Easy to integrate with Slack application. Notifications as part of normal channels. Easy configuration of leave options and users.

Cons

Sometimes tricky to work out how to do some tasks such as adding new users. Unclear how what features you get when paying for licence or ongoing costs.

Simple set-up, does what is expected from it, fairly priced

easy

Pros

I wanted a solution integrated into Microsoft Teams, to manage people's days off. This was evaluated in less than a day and the setup was very quick once we confirmed we wanted to move forward. Support has been good too.

Cons

If you wanted to really search for something to improve, you could eventually say that the user help function in the bot could be better. I can't speak of the features outside of sick days and holiday management (it also does clock-in/clock-out and other stuff) as PTO is the only function we use.

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

This is solving a very well defined task and does it well. The price is low and we had no issues. There was no need to spend more time looking for something else.

Very useful Slack app to handle time off management

Makes the time off management a lot easier for the team and within Slack instead of going on yet another tool

Pros

Very easy to use for the team, they can register a holiday or sick leave with just 2 words. The team is very responsive to comments and new feature requests

Cons

The admin platform can be improved (more filters, easier exports, better overview of the team and holiday liabilities...)

Mark from San Diego Comic Convention, Inc

Works terriffic!

Putting a timecard into Slack just makes sense. Compared to other options I looked at, this one is heard to beat from a value and features standpoint!

Pros

My favorite things is the responsiveness of the support staff. When I had questions or input, it was handled extremely fast! It's easy and obvious to use, and it integrates to Slack great!

Cons

No complaints! Does what I want perfectly!

Robert from Bquate

A great time-saver for your organisation!

Pros

Easy to use & to implement. Has a wide range of options to customize it to your organisation (country/office/leave types/etc...). Slack integration is a great advantage also.

Cons

It is a pity that we cannot import the list of public holidays from an excel/csv. For now we need to do it one by one, but hopefully it is a function that will be available in the future.

Shahab from Machine Ventures

We are happy to use AttendanceBot, it does a good job at automating many menial tasks!

Pros

Ease of use through Slack and clear communication about who is available and being able to request and manage leaves very easily!

Cons

Many functionalities in the dashboard don't really affect the use. Still a bit confusing when it comes to shift management and creating team profiles (start date, seeing punch in/out times, seeing leave history, etc)

Adam from OnlineMedEd

We love AttendanceBot

Pros

We've been extremely impressed with AttendanceBot. It does exactly what we need, is easy to use and we found it to be very reasonably priced. It's a cleverly designed tool.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. So far we've liked everything about the solution and even when we needed something new - we contacted them and they worked with us on it!

Richard from Empathy Marketing Ltd

A great option for a remote team

Honestly a great addition to a remote work force. Seamless integration and very handy for contact tracing for Covid-19.

Pros

Excellent software, very easy to use and integrate with MS Teams.

Cons

Some very minor security concerns that their customer service we're very happy to assist with.

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

Ease of use and speed of integration.

ALEJANDRA from GRUPO ALTAVISTA

I VERY USEFUL TOOL TO MANAGE PROJECTS AND CONTINUITY

DEFINITELY I WILL USE IT IN THE FUTURE.

Pros

THE FACILITIES TO USE AND MANAGE CHANNELS AND CONFIDENT INFORMATION THE REGISTER OF ASSISTANCE THE FEEDBACK FROM THE ONLINE ASSISTANCES

Cons

I HAVEN´T FOUND ANY INCONVENIENCE USING THIS TOOL. ALL THE TIME WE USE IT WAS VERY HELPFUL

Reasons for Choosing AttendanceBot

IT WAS RECCOMENDEN FROM A FRIEND.

Noah from Ellemsee Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Great software. Pretty easy to use

I like it and will continue to use. Thanks!

Pros

Easy to use. I'm able to track employees hours with the backend. I also like that it's within slack.

Cons

I was having trouble editing an employee's time who forgot to clock out. I reached out to support and received a response. It didn't help so I sent a follow up but did not receive a response.