All AttendanceBot Reviews

Moaaz

A hidden gem within the vast Internet

It saves you a great time and effort in team work even if you are in different regions or far from each other through this program you can know where your employees are and know the salaries of the team. It is the perfect choice for remote work

Pros

Easy and complete clarity in using as a team that facilitates work for you. You can do anything with limited steps such as taking sick leave and tracking team work hours. The best thing for me is that you can use it through the mobile phone with ease and without us or complicated processes.

Cons

I almost don't see any negatives. but I hope that there will be a little less pricing plan to suit everyone. Thank you and I wish you progress and prosperity forever.

July 2022

Attendancebot saves me a whole of time checking the weekly attendance of my Virtual Assistants

In the past I have been doing manual calculations of the log-in/out times of my employees its super time-consuming. At the same time, it puts my employees accountable in showing up to work on time and on schedule.

Pros

AttendanceBot has helped me a huge amount of time in checking the attendance of my virtual assistants at the end of the week. While other business uses google sheet to monitor time-in and time-out of their employees, AttendanceBot gives you the freedom to have them punch in and punch out through slack with their detailed log-in/out times. It gives any business the assurance of accurately representing the amount of work done by their employees while not letting them feel that they are being micromanaged. What I like about it more is that it gives you a summary of the report of your team attendance for the next following days (who goes on leave , etc) and the extraction of the report at the end of the week is super easy-breezy. Customer support and retention agent, Saurabh, was very helpful in teaching me the basics as well so setting up my AttendanceBot was very easy to begin with. If you are a business looking for a digital platform to monitor the log-in/out of your employees, then AttendanceBot is the solution!

Cons

So far has been working really well! I think if there's one thing that needs to improve its having the feature of assigning an "automatic-logout" for employees in different shifts (currently you can assign an automatic logout time for ALL employees but in my case since I have employees working at different shifts of the day it would be best if we can incorporate that feature as well).

Catalina

September 2022

Could have been so good but instead made more work for us

It's created 10X more work than doing this manually.

Pros

Love how it integrated with Slack to make it easy for staff to clock in and out.

Cons

The logic of this software is fundamentally broken. It is far to segmented and the features don't speak together properly. Their support is not very helpful. Takes like 5 emails just to get them to understand what your problem is and you can't call them. I was given a number once and when I called it was their sales department.... Who then tried to cancel our call. The reports are terrible. It's a great concept and I hope one day they work out all the issues but save yourself the time and don't get this.

Reasons for choosing AttendanceBot

Slack Integration and their promise of overtime tracking (which is a lie)

Jason

October 2022

Can't imagine work without AttendanceBot

Pros

I love how easy it is for my team to manage time off requests. The interactive menu for submitting the request and also as a manager, I get alerts to my phone or desktop that I can approve and track with a click of a button. The reporting is great to help me reconcile at the end of the pay period. When I go on vacation, it is easy to assign the approvals to another manager until I get back.

Cons

It would be cool if it remembered the last options selected in the interface for both time off requests and reporting as they are typically the same options selected.

Carol

April 2022

AttendanceBot has been a great help in managing our fully remote, international team.

Pros

It is a great for invoicing, tracking time spent on different projects, and for managing PTO/PTO requests. Every time we run into issues or have questions and concerns, their support team is quick to respond with a solution. With Slack integration, our staff doesn’t have to worry about yet another software - everything they need to do on a daily basis can be done right in the Slack channel. AttendanceBot reminders help make sure everyone clocks in and out on time, and timesheet reports can be downloaded at any time.

Cons

We did run into some issues due to having team members in several different timezones. Shifts were showing up incorrectly in the calendar and punches didn’t match people’s actual hours worked. Also, setting up shifts that are not your normal 9-5 M-F is not as straightforward as we would like — several people in our team have rotating schedules and they need to be manually set up. We also noticed some glitches when viewing the shift management calendar.

Ike

October 2022

So easy to use!

Pros

I love how easy attendanceBot makes it for my hourly employees to clock-in and clock-out, and how easy it is to calculate hours for payroll at the end of the Month.

Cons

There have been tools that are difficult to figure out how to use the first few times and settings I did not know were active. But attendance bot has been very helpful in resolving these issues.

Reasons for choosing AttendanceBot

The ease of integrating with Slack

Pamela

An Easy to Use Time Saver

Very easy to use, excellent customer service.

Pros

This makes it much easier to keep track of time off and scheduling as it is in one centralized location, not requests coming into emails that often get overlooked.

Cons

Often times employees do not indicate their location until asked, it would be helpful to have a daily reminder notification if the employee has not indicated their location.

Taylor

May 2022

This is going to help us so much with streamline another aspect in our day to day!

My experience has been great from start to finish with purchase, trial, and implementation. Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been so so helpful and there at a drop of a dime to kindly answer any questions that arise! It has been a very easy process!

Pros

It is so simple to use. Super easy to teach employees. The forms streamline through management, and it does exactly what we need it to with time tracking, vacation management and streamlining into our outlook calendar that we use or everything!

Cons

Nothing. Hopefully we can find ways to utilize more of is assets in the future.

Reasons for choosing AttendanceBot

it easily integrated with slack and outlook calendar which are our main sources of communication. It was also very straight forward and not overwhelming.

Nyawira

Great Tool for Leave Management

Pros

Attendance Bot allows for customized time off, multiple leave types, and no hustle approval process.

Cons

Attendance bot works perfectly for me so I have no dislikes.

Bimal S

May 2022

Excellent Tool which solved many day to day challenges

AttendenceBot solved many day to day challenges for us. The best thing is the support from the team from Demo to integration. User experience is excellent, our team took no time to adapt to the system as it is so simple to understand. Overall we are very happy with the product and would definitely recommend it.

Pros

- Simple and effective UI/UX - Bot integration is seamless - Customisation options for vacation management - Almost work as a self service portal for employees - Time tracking really helps the payroll team

Cons

We are looking forward for the Jira integration (Which will be coming out soon as informed)

Jamil

Great interface, easy to use.

Pros

1: Easy to use 2: Great interface 3: Leaves history details 4: Team members on leave details 5: Fully automized 6: No paperwork

Cons

1: Export leaves balance history option was missing. For example, I had to go page by page in the leave balance section to see at what specific date I had how much balance. The balance and changes made in the balance were not exporting. 2: Little expensive for organizations having big number of employees, for e.g. organization with 200+ employees.

anh vu

Makes management work easier

I manage a non-profit with a team spanning 5 different countries and timezone. It significantly reduced our time in managing attendance.

Pros

I can manage the team virtually, can easily export attendance records, which is important for auditing requirements for my organization.

Cons

Setting up holidays can be tedious, especially if your team is from multiple countries with different public holidays calendar.

Reasons for choosing AttendanceBot

This is the only product I know so I don't know if there is an alternative. Anyway it works fine so far I will save my time searching.

Pete

great lightweight timekeeping app

easy and simple

Pros

simple and easy to implement and use, good support

Cons

adoption was a bit tricky from some of my older team member who wanted a button rather than a command, but was manageable

previous experience

Jaquiline

Industry: Research

AttendanceBot affords us a system that does effortless work hours logging.

It simplifies and streamlines things, especially with regards to office communication and administration.

Pros

I love the HR assistance functionality. You just capture dates for leave request. Even a simple sentence will inform your team when you are working remotely, when this automatically feeds through to our company calendar. It's great! All of this can be done from your laptop or even your mobile, if you are out and about.

Cons

You must have the correct date format, or else it doesn't get the request or the number of leave days are totally out.

Martin

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

a great experience easy to use and very helpful with my work

a better organization in the business and with my team

Pros

is a great way to make the checkout and check-in of the employees and view the times that they get in and get out and request leaves

Cons

there are not much of cons but the only thing I would like they improve is the format of the hours report

Rhiannon