• Pros

• "Easy to use. Customer service is great. We love carrie. Someone is always there to help. It does everything we need in our facilities."

• "Pretty easy to enter contracts, great customer service on the phone when needed. Lots of options of reports you can set up automatically. Easy to go in & make changes if needed."

• "User friendly, simple, effective. It is easy to navigate around. I also like the different forms that can be viewed and printed. Make it easy for taxes. "

• Cons

• "Report titles are confusing, not easy to sort, and hard to update. Have had multiple issues with saving/editing. "

• "I would love you all to add an APP!.... So we can use the school management program/software on a tablet, iphone etc. Also, maybe add the contract upload portal within the main software website. "

• "No Mac OS support. No unified all in one software. No web integrated client management software. Very difficult to use software for communication purposed between students and management."

Browse AAC Reviews

Aaron from Portsmouth Aikido

AAC is the lifeblood of my business. Eighty percent of the income for my dojo is processed by them.

Allows me to process monthly payments, which is how my dojo takes in 80% of its income.

Pros

It allows me to upload new clients and print customized reports. It's nice to be able to go back and look at monthly activity in the past.

Cons

I wish I could make changes to existing accounts myself (monthly payment amount, editing previously uploaded contracts, special payments, etc.)

Kane from Huron Sports

Great relations and communication with AAC

Used for 20 yrs.... have grown with it

Pros

Retention of expired contracts and the ease to look up old and reinstate. Email options, reports options..

Cons

Picture ID and basic membership exp date etc should show up on check in screen like the first software version of this software from 15 yrs ago. Current software screen times out and freezes the check in screen requiring constant employee attention. Membership freezes.... we should be able to have more control this function...without having to contact customer service to freeze a contract. When the internet is down, my door control and check in functions are crippled.. With the Dos version it was all in house operations here.

GEORGE from Health

Overall it has been good. The people at AAC are always extremely helpful

Pros

Excellent speed; no data loss issues; lots of information for business decision making process. AAC seems to be changing and improving software regularly. Software does great job keeping historical data in a easy to retrieve format.

Cons

Wish the process of entering new contracts could be improved - eliminating the need to save and go back etc. Also would like to see online membership sign-up - our competition has it

ty from Beauty and the Beast Fitness Center

worst data transfer experience ever

Pros

nothing. software always had glitches such as random access lockouts on members who should have access when access control system is linked to software, canceling accounts that should have auto renewed etc. Staff did make every effort to help with issues though.

Cons

rarely worked properly. more problematic then helpful. fairly complicated to use, could not edit membership without re-writing the entire account. Shut off all access fob to every member when canceled.

Response from Affiliated Acceptance Corporation (AAC)

Replied March 2019

Hi Ty, Im sorry to hear about your negative experience with data transfer. We are excited to share that we joined the Daxko family of brands and can now offer best-in-class software to match the level of service we provide on the billing and payment processing side of AAC. Please reach out to us to learn about our new software options!

Professional and helpful

Pros

Easy to use. Very user friendly and the team at AAC is always willing to help as much as they can. Able to use in any computer with internet access.

Cons

Takes some time getting used to, not able to have immediate posting-takes 24-48 hours. Could be better with an easier retort system. Takes too long to make a report for details and I have to go back and set the same permaters every time, saving the permaters could be helpful.

Manuel from Daimyo bjj

Customer since 2010 and I love it

I've been able to manage payments and memberships easily allowing me to focus on the development of my program. The updates are always done at a time when it does not affect my operations

Pros

I have always received the best customer service, from when we first set up the software to last week when I had questions about a transaction. They understand my individual priorities as a business owner and they have never pushed any product I didn't need.

Michelle from Martial Arts for Life

AAC has always been great! Straightforward, easy to use, and on top of any customer issues!

Pros

It is super easy to use and allows me to add or change as I need to. It compliments my martial arts school well and their check in software helps me keep track of my students, their attendance, payments, progress and all....super easily!

Cons

I wish it would merge better with Quick Books. I have to manually enter each transaction, which can sometimes be tedious!

Phillip from P5 Academy

Simple, easy and worry free. AAC takes care of all billing related issues.

I am terrible with numbers and in really hate chasing clients for money. AAC takes that out of my hands allowing me to focus on being a great teacher making my client relationships smoother.

Pros

The platform is extremely easy to use and understand. Also the customer service is very friendly and patient.

Cons

When entering a new contract or new client information, the system will block you if the email is a duplicate.

The one program that's had the most positive impact on our billing and payment processing services

Pros

From day one, AAC made our payment processing systems much easier to use. It streamlined many of our independent processes into one piece of software. It has lead to increased productivity within our entire accounting department.

Cons

AAC seemed a little overwhelming at the beginning because it was so full of features. We didn't know where to start. We did some training and eventually learned just how useful AAC is. Now, we adore the customization, speed, and ease to use.

Master from Double Dragon Tae Kwon Do

ACC has been a great help to our business!

The software has helped streamline our business and increase our effectiveness and efficiency.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use and the value I receive for the money. It has helped streamline our business and increase effectiveness and efficiency.

Ryan from Next Level fitness & training

Customer service is awesome. The cost is high.

Pros

Cons

The monthly cost. 5% is high. We also have to do a lot of the collections. I have researched other programs and have found some cheaper softwares. We are used to this system but it's getting expensive as we grow.

Donna from White Tiger Martial Arts

Overall, once you've navigated through the process, not too difficult.

Easier than calling all the time.

Pros

Like the ease of changing form of payment. Like ease of posting payment. Like the customizable reports.

Cons

When entering a contract with same email, rejects email. I would like to be able to change email to one in existence. Would like to be able to post payment to tuition only, not to fees.

Professor Robert from International Black Belt Academy (school code 1077)

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I have been a "Raving Fan" of AAC payment processing for about 20 years!

The integration of the AAC software with the AAC full service billing makes our job much easier. We appreciate not having to enter data into two different systems. I highly recommend AAC particularly for Billing!

Pros

We have been using Martial Arts Express as our Front Desk System Software. We find it to be simple and efficient to use.

yongwon from K Taekwondo

easy and simple! when I need to contact with agent I don't have to talk with machine!

Pros

AAC software is easy to report all the contract and track what they buy. and also good easy to track payment history.

Cons

I like software everything is fine. but If I have to say its not let me know when is students expiration date. so I have to check up every single students expiration date.

Duke from World Taekwondo Federation (SUPERMASTER KIM MARTIAL ARTS)

They are awesome!!

AAC collect our students tuition for a month. then send me a whole budget in 1st day of month. It helps for keep healthy business. They are awesome!

Pros

All of Itycity system is awesome! Most favorite part is Global Active Payment Detail. Also, if someones wants to freeze their contract I could change right away.

Good Customer support. System was easy to figure out for beginners.

Simplicity and customer service its 2 biggest assets.

Pros

No swipe card needed for new members. Also, steps for putting in new members is pretty self explanatory.

Cons

Rewriting contracts has lost us data in the past. When a member changes their gym plan, calling Customer service has worked better.

Christopher from Wooster Total Fitness LLC

I have owned my fitness center for 33 years and have used ACC for the past 20 very satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service. Never had a problem with any drafts and good communication from Affiliated Acceptance.

Cons

Sometimes takes a while to get the month end Finanicials. And I am not real technically savvy so it takes me some time to navigate the system.

Zuhair from Tiger's Den Martial Arts

Best billing company in the business

track sales and records.

Pros

client care is very friendly and very professional. the ease of working with their software. user friendly software. The software is easy to use and understand, we like it a lot. Looking forward to many more years with AAC

Dave from Borges BJJ LLC

Awesome service and overall quality!

Pros

It's easy to use the program and customer support is great. I also like the integrated collections features

Cons

I think it should be easier to customize reports. When pulling the canned reports, it is hard to change fields to pull a more custom result

Russ from Russ Miura's Subfighter

Overall good experience using AAC

Pros

Cons

That you can't use a tablet to use the software or enter contracts. Before they "upgraded" the site you could. Also if you enter a contract on a wed the 1st available date for 1st payment won't be until mon or tues. Before you could pick fri if entered on a wed

Christopher from Aikido of Fresno

Industry: Military

I've had no real trouble. Been using it for quite awhile now.

It keeps track of my student base. Who pays who doesn't ect. I just need something simple, this does the job.

Pros

Does it's job. No major issues. Plenty of help if I have trouble. Keeps track of everything, reports are pretty good. Over all I'm happy with it. You guys sure want me to say a lot about this product.

Cons

A little Ridgid. Could be more user-friendly. Again, I can sum up what I need to say in a few short sentences.

Michelle from Master Kim's World Class Tae Kwon Do

We have been working with AAC since 2001. Very happy with their service.

We have not had time to completely go through the new changes, even now, more than a year after it has changed. It is our fault, not AAC. Just caught up in day to day running. Would like a tutorial. When we do have questions they are excellent at answering and helping us through it.

Pros

We like the changes and all that it can do. So much potential. We love being able to see all of our accounts. We also like that we can limit what staff members can see.

Jason from CABJJ

Very happy with the updated format, easy reporting, and great customer service.

It streamlines all of my reporting. And manages all of my clients payments.

Pros

I have been with a AC for almost 10 years. I think for my application it is perfect. They have great customer service the functionality is super intuitive, and I really have zero complaints. I would highly suggest anyone thinking about using a system for their gyms to strongly consider a AAC

gary from aikido of maine

I have been with AAC since 2000

billing. would like to know more about martial art program but it was hard to get this info.

Pros

pretty simple once you get the hang of it! Helps keep billing running smooth and the cost is reasonable.

Cons

the update was very difficult and I lost some functionality i was used to. The initial loading of records and terms is confusing and i expect this will improve soon.

Ben from Impact Martial Arts

Very easy to use on the PC. Always friendly people to talk to.

Pros

Easy step by step navigation. Fast response time. System loads very quickly and ready for fast entry. Perfect my needs as a small school owner.

Cons

Wish it was mobile friendly. Not always near computer so having mobile access would be great. Cannot always edit info if a customer is in the negative. Has been an issue for a few customers.

Melissa from Foundation Krav Maga

Great personal service anytime we need it

Pros

Ease of use...I don't have to dig around to find what I'm looking for, and I can teach my team easily. I also love having a single point of contact for all of my account needs

Cons

Fees and their explanations...what's a "credit card discount fee" and why is it 10x the amount of the "credit card processing fee" ??

HEATHER from LADIES WORKOUT EXPRESS

VERY PATIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE-EXPLAINED HOW TO WORK THE SYSTEM MANY TIMES

HELPED ME MAINTAIN MY BUISNESS

Pros

I AM NOT A COMPUTER PERSON- I PICKED IT UP PRETTY EASILY...WHEN I CALL CLIENT SERVICES-THEY ALWAYS EXPLAIN IN DETAIL. ALWAYS THERE-NO MATTER WHAT HOUR.THE MONEY FOR AAC SERVICES IS PRICELESS. MOSTLY I LIKE THE SERVICE AND THE EASE TO RUN AND CHANGE OR AJUST CONTRACTS...VERY SATISFIED WITH OVERALL SOFTWARE.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE OPTION TO SCAN AND SEND THE ACTUAL CONTRACT HARD COPY. MORE OF UPDATES TO ME ON CONTACTS THAT ARE RECIEVING LETTERS -MAYBE AN EMAIL COPY -SO WHEN I DEAL WITH THEM I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHATS GOING ON.SOME KIND OF REASURANCE THAT THE CONTRACT WAS PROPERLY DONE .

Matthew from The Gym

Wonderful customer support.

Pros

Ease of use and lots of data accessibility . I can view reports and logs in multiple ways and I've never had an issue finding something I was looking for.

Cons

It can get a little overwhelming sometimes. Theres so much to view and see, sometimes it can be a little much.

Walter from Inner Circle BJJ

The software is functional but not user friendly.

Pros

All the feature I need are present. The interface seems to be designed by a person who is designed it for themself and that feels normal to them as opposed to the client

Cons

Seems to be designed for a system admin as opposed to a client. Same feed back. Poorly designed interface for client

Jeanne from Black Belt karate

Nice to work with students doing what we do best without worrying about payments

Pros

It allows you to manage your business. When acceptions need to be made on a case by case basis you can manage that however when there is a customer attempting to just get out your conversations are strict with the contract terms

Cons

Wish collections were collected better, however haveing a non pay doesn't happen often. Wish cc payments when declined would rerun in few days instead of only doing so with customer asking for it to be done

Steve from Champions Martial Arts Center

Long time customer since 2001. Have always received great service.

Pros

Liked the old system better. This software is functional, but is unnecessarily difficult to navigate. Need fewer screen for new customer entry and edits.

Cons

It is not intuitive, and the screens to do flow smoothly. I should be able to enter in a new customer contract on one page.

Young from Tiger Jo's Top Martial Arts

Customer Support is very friendly and professional on what they do!

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the customer support is very good compared to other products we have used.

Cons

I wish that AAC implement more features such as automation emails for clients, and also that the customer portal is little bit more easier to use.

JENGIU from Moohan Martial Arts of Crabapple

AAC makes my work so easier and comfortable !!

I don't need to work too much, I don't need to get any stress from payment, Best thing is when they do cancellation... I don't worry anything.

Pros

After sign up my students and upload to AAC, then I don't need work with payments until finish the contract. that's my favorite part !!

John from Self Defense America of Northern Virginia

Always helpful whenever I call. Great Billing company for all our needs.

Pros

Entering new contracts and cancelling old ones is very easy and intuitive. Never a problem. Whenever we have a question I pick up the phone and always get a quick, pleasant response from customer service. Great team!

Jonathan from Family Martial Arts Center

Very easy to use. Customer rep is very helpful.

Pros

I like how I am able to log in and do what I need to do with no issues. You guys keep it simple which is great.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't update properly or I'm not informed of updates. I usually can work through these.

Chris from Midtown MMA Houston LLC

I have been in business since 2010 and have used AAC since day 1. Awesome job!

There have been hiccups in the past but AAC is always improving the software making it more customer friendly.

Pros

The software is easy to use. If there are any questions or concerns, customer service is there to help.

Steven from WT

Functional but has a lot of room for improvement

Pros

Billing is somewhat simplified for business owners with collection service built in. The tech support is very responsive too. Client service department is very polite and responsive also.

Michael from 253BJJ, LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I really enjoy working with AAC. Thank you for the years of great service.

Pros

Simplicity.

Cons

I do not like how I'm unable to set my draw date to the 1st if I get a contract anytime after the 25th or so. Also could make mobile access a lot better.

Leonard from Yordan's Black Belt Academy

Such a professional group. They are so easy to work with and helpful. Always friendly when I call.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. If you get lost, they are only a friendly phone call away. Never had an issue ever.

Jenny from TKO league

Great and easy to use

The billing customer care reps are nice.

Pros

Easy to use and costumer service are quick to answer questions, never had problems with them at all

Maryam from Karate for life

20 years, loving it!!

Pros

So simple and convenient! My customers love that it's so easy to use I love that there's very little for me to do. It is safe and secure no worries here!

Kimberley from Changs School of Martial Arts

Okay for basic work but not enough functionality. Clumsy interface.

Can enter my own contracts and save on fees.

Pros

It does a basic job. Can handle uncomplicated data entry most of the time. Can automate basic reports.

Cons

Clumsy interface. Have to call customer service for very basic things like updating a customer address. Won't let me change billing dates. Doesn't allow special payments after the first one. Gets stuck and refuses to complete things like updating a client's method of payment. Customer service gets a lot of calls do do things I should be able to do myself online. Using this software is like traveling back in time 10 years and using a program someone wrote for a comp sci class.

Shelly from Kaizen IBBA

Not quite all the functionality needed for martial arts

collection services

Pros

affordable for features offered, client services helps when I can't get the software to do what is needed

Helen from Florida Aikikai

Does everything we need it to do...

Pros

The customer service is great. Friendly and helpful. Quick to respond and they take care of problems fast.

Cons

It would be nice if it was a tiny bit faster, but generally speaking, once you get used to it everything works well.

Daryl from Trinity Jiu Jitsu

I have always had a great experience. It is user friendly and the customer service has been exellent

Helped organize and grow my business effectively and efficiently

Tom from Tom Vo's Taekwondo

Great customer service and response time

We get a lot of different analysis report ranging from customer to financial and it can be pulled up with excel.

Pros

Very user friendly and very modern. It's very self explanatory when going through the steps in putting in contracts.

Cons

A little issue when switching to the new updates, but that was just for a bit and the case for all new updates.

Emily from Master H C Kims TKD

Overall, good experience.

Pros

Personal customer sevice and ease of use. I like that you call the 800 number and get a person not an automated system.

Cons

New platform (ityCity) has some functionality issues. Caused some issues with billing for my students. Right now, when I search for a student, not all of their accounts show up on the search list. This caused me to duplicate some accounts.

Michael from Rennick's Taekwondo Academy

Simple, user-friendly interface.

Pros

Loading new customers is easy. I like that I can search by customer or student name. Being able to see reports is a nice plus.

Cons

The names of the reports are similar, so sometimes I get confused on which one I want to pull up. Can't really think of anything else negative about it.

Thomas from Ultimate Martial Arts

Affiliated never puts me on hold and always answers my calls.

AAC was very helpful in making my business flow. I think that they are extremely reliable with updating me on changes that occur with clients. Thank you!

Pros

I think that AAC has a user friendly service that helps my business be efficient. I hope to work with this organization in the future.

Huzon from Alexander's Martial Arts

Easy company to work with

Pros

Customer service is great very knowledgeable and helpful staff. If they don't know the answer they find someone who does.

Cons

Not a lot of online functions to work with. It would be nice if it had more online tools to work with