Feature Ratings Breakdown

Funtionality

• Pros

• "The software is easy to use. If there are any questions or concerns, customer service is there to help."

• "The customer service is great. Friendly and helpful. Quick to respond and they take care of problems fast. "

• "Customer service is great very knowledgeable and helpful staff. If they don't know the answer they find someone who does."

• "After sign up my students and upload to AAC, then I don't need work with payments until finish the contract. that's my favorite part !!"

• Cons

• "Fees and their explanations...what's a "credit card discount fee" and why is it 10x the amount of the "credit card processing fee" ??"

• "I wish that AAC implement more features such as automation emails for clients, and also that the customer portal is little bit more easier to use. "

• "I think it should be easier to customize reports. When pulling the canned reports, it is hard to change fields to pull a more custom result"

• "Hard to find contract and payment details, specifically when payments are late or can't be processed due to NSF."

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-20 of 56 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Kane from Huron Sports

Great relations and communication with AAC

Used for 20 yrs.... have grown with it

Pros

Retention of expired contracts and the ease to look up old and reinstate.
Email options, reports options..

Cons

Picture ID and basic membership exp date etc should show up on check in screen like the first software version of this software from 15 yrs ago. Current software screen times out and freezes the check in screen requiring constant employee attention. Membership freezes.... we should be able to have more control this function...without having to contact customer service to freeze a contract. When the internet is down, my door control and check in functions are crippled.. With the Dos version it was all in house operations here.

GEORGE from Health

Overall it has been good. The people at AAC are always extremely helpful

Pros

Excellent speed; no data loss issues; lots of information for business decision making process. AAC seems to be changing and improving software regularly. Software does great job keeping historical data in a easy to retrieve format.

Cons

Wish the process of entering new contracts could be improved - eliminating the need to save and go back etc. Also would like to see online membership sign-up - our competition has it

Professional and helpful

Pros

Easy to use. Very user friendly and the team at AAC is always willing to help as much as they can. Able to use in any computer with internet access.

Cons

Takes some time getting used to, not able to have immediate posting-takes 24-48 hours. Could be better with an easier retort system. Takes too long to make a report for details and I have to go back and set the same permaters every time, saving the permaters could be helpful.

Manuel from Daimyo bjj

Customer since 2010 and I love it

I've been able to manage payments and memberships easily allowing me to focus on the development of my program. The updates are always done at a time when it does not affect my operations

Pros

I have always received the best customer service, from when we first set up the software to last week when I had questions about a transaction. They understand my individual priorities as a business owner and they have never pushed any product I didn't need.

Phillip from P5 Academy

Simple, easy and worry free. AAC takes care of all billing related issues.

I am terrible with numbers and in really hate chasing clients for money. AAC takes that out of my hands allowing me to focus on being a great teacher making my client relationships smoother.

Pros

The platform is extremely easy to use and understand. Also the customer service is very friendly and patient.

Cons

When entering a new contract or new client information, the system will block you if the email is a duplicate.

Michelle from Martial Arts for Life

AAC has always been great! Straightforward, easy to use, and on top of any customer issues!

Pros

It is super easy to use and allows me to add or change as I need to. It compliments my martial arts school well and their check in software helps me keep track of my students, their attendance, payments, progress and all....super easily!

Cons

I wish it would merge better with Quick Books. I have to manually enter each transaction, which can sometimes be tedious!

Ryan from Next Level fitness & training

Customer service is awesome. The cost is high.

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service is great. We love carrie. Someone is always there to help. It does everything we need in our facilities.

Cons

The monthly cost. 5% is high. We also have to do a lot of the collections. I have researched other programs and have found some cheaper softwares. We are used to this system but it's getting expensive as we grow.

The one program that's had the most positive impact on our billing and payment processing services

Pros

From day one, AAC made our payment processing systems much easier to use. It streamlined many of our independent processes into one piece of software. It has lead to increased productivity within our entire accounting department.

Cons

AAC seemed a little overwhelming at the beginning because it was so full of features. We didn't know where to start. We did some training and eventually learned just how useful AAC is. Now, we adore the customization, speed, and ease to use.

Donna from White Tiger Martial Arts

Overall, once you've navigated through the process, not too difficult.

Easier than calling all the time.

Pros

Like the ease of changing form of payment. Like ease of posting payment. Like the customizable reports.

Cons

When entering a contract with same email, rejects email. I would like to be able to change email to one in existence. Would like to be able to post payment to tuition only, not to fees.

Professor Robert from International Black Belt Academy (school code 1077)

I have been a "Raving Fan" of AAC payment processing for about 20 years!

The integration of the AAC software with the AAC full service billing makes our job much easier. We appreciate not having to enter data into two different systems. I highly recommend AAC particularly for Billing!

Pros

We have been using Martial Arts Express as our Front Desk System Software. We find it to be simple and efficient to use.

yongwon from K Taekwondo

easy and simple! when I need to contact with agent I don't have to talk with machine!

Pros

AAC software is easy to report all the contract and track what they buy. and also good easy to track payment history.

Cons

I like software everything is fine. but If I have to say its not let me know when is students expiration date. so I have to check up every single students expiration date.

Duke from World Taekwondo Federation (SUPERMASTER KIM MARTIAL ARTS)

They are awesome!!

AAC collect our students tuition for a month. then send me a whole budget in 1st day of month. It helps for keep healthy business. They are awesome!

Pros

All of Itycity system is awesome! Most favorite part is Global Active Payment Detail. Also, if someones wants to freeze their contract I could change right away.

Good Customer support. System was easy to figure out for beginners.

Simplicity and customer service its 2 biggest assets.

Pros

No swipe card needed for new members. Also, steps for putting in new members is pretty self explanatory.

Cons

Rewriting contracts has lost us data in the past. When a member changes their gym plan, calling Customer service has worked better.

Christopher from Wooster Total Fitness LLC

I have owned my fitness center for 33 years and have used ACC for the past 20 very satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service. Never had a problem with any drafts and good communication from Affiliated Acceptance.

Cons

Sometimes takes a while to get the month end Finanicials. And I am not real technically savvy so it takes me some time to navigate the system.

Zuhair from Tiger's Den Martial Arts

Best billing company in the business

track sales and records.

Pros

client care is very friendly and very professional. the ease of working with their software.
user friendly software. The software is easy to use and understand, we like it a lot.
Looking forward to many more years with AAC

Dave from Borges BJJ LLC

Awesome service and overall quality!

Pros

It's easy to use the program and customer support is great. I also like the integrated collections features

Russ from Russ Miura's Subfighter

Overall good experience using AAC

Pros

Pretty easy to enter contracts, great customer service on the phone when needed. Lots of options of reports you can set up automatically. Easy to go in & make changes if needed.

Cons

That you can't use a tablet to use the software or enter contracts. Before they "upgraded" the site you could. Also if you enter a contract on a wed the 1st available date for 1st payment won't be until mon or tues. Before you could pick fri if entered on a wed

Christopher from Aikido of Fresno

I've had no real trouble. Been using it for quite awhile now.

It keeps track of my student base. Who pays who doesn't ect. I just need something simple, this does the job.

Pros

Does it's job. No major issues. Plenty of help if I have trouble. Keeps track of everything, reports are pretty good. Over all I'm happy with it. You guys sure want me to say a lot about this product.

Cons

A little Ridgid. Could be more user-friendly. Again, I can sum up what I need to say in a few short sentences.

Michelle from Master Kim's World Class Tae Kwon Do

We have been working with AAC since 2001. Very happy with their service.

We have not had time to completely go through the new changes, even now, more than a year after it has changed. It is our fault, not AAC. Just caught up in day to day running. Would like a tutorial. When we do have questions they are excellent at answering and helping us through it.

Pros

We like the changes and all that it can do. So much potential. We love being able to see all of our accounts. We also like that we can limit what staff members can see.

Jason from CABJJ

Very happy with the updated format, easy reporting, and great customer service.

It streamlines all of my reporting. And manages all of my clients payments.

Pros

I have been with a AC for almost 10 years. I think for my application it is perfect. They have great customer service the functionality is super intuitive, and I really have zero complaints. I would highly suggest anyone thinking about using a system for their gyms to strongly consider a AAC