What are Frazer users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Frazer software through verified user reviews

• icon"Frazer is an affordable dealership software. Easy to track vehicle costs and payment for in-house financing."
  • icon"For a smaller business this will do all you need and more for an outstanding price. The customer support is awesome as well."
  • icon"Love how easy it is to use Frazer. And love how easy it is for support to help out with any questions especially if they need to log in."
  • icon"I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such."
  • icon"Sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet."

Browse all Frazer Reviews

• Have you used Frazer and would like to share your experience with others?

Sammi

BEST COMPANY EVER

The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

Pros

ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

Cons

no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

MICHAEL

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Pros

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

Cons

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

Reasons for choosing Frazer

For all the foregoing reasons.

Reasons for switching to Frazer

Mainly at that time Frazer was more cost effective. But I never liked the fact that at our, every 2 year license renewal continuing education seminars, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself would speak about compliance. And even though an important issue for sure, he would "fear sell", and he always had the forms that the others didn't have.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Michael, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

Replied September 2020

steven

April 2022

dont sign up for frazer pay they have no one that they can get ahold of and they will create the dis

bad all bad how can you call my customers family members at that and tell them you are refunding them there money and dont send it back to them but keep it. Give it back to them so we can process thru another proccessor. its not your money to hold you are a processor and nothing more then that you didnt do the deal and you dont have the product we will find another proccessor and go to dealercenter as well

Cons

that you dont call or answer the phone for a credit card dispute that you dont even have a contact with them but they can hold businessess money up for no reason the fact that i got customers on the phone and you hung up when they said frazer contacted them why are you calling my customers

Reasons for choosing Frazer

im going back dont worry

Carl

The Best software for Buy- Here Pay- Here with the best Support

Total Satisfaction and the best service in the software business.

Pros

the ease of learning it plus the great tech support we have always received when purchasing a new computer or if we had a glitch Help Desk were always quick to resolve.

Cons

I can't seem to think of any cons. Totally satisfied!!!

Reasons for choosing Frazer

I had a few companies send me a disk I could try and some did not put customers info into Metro 2 format in order to report to credit bureau. Some programs wouldn't allow you to switch screens when billing out a vehicle. So programs were over priced and not as good as what we were used to. {THE SALES REP, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very great at getting us hooked up with Frazer. We still talk with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] a several occasions. He is a great Rep. of your company.

Reasons for switching to Frazer

Tracker Suite sold out and the company that took it over ruined it. It wasn't the same program that we were used to and it might be easy computer geeks but us everyday people didn't like it.

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Pros

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

Cons

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

Reasons for choosing Frazer

i DONT LIKE CHANGE, AND WHEN YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS GREAT YOU SHOULD STAY WITH IT! FRAZER HAS BEEN A KEY PART OF MAKING OUT BUSINESS SUCCESSFUL!

Response from Frazer Computing

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Replied June 2020

Amy

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

Pros

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Cons

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Reasons for switching to Frazer

frazer had all the reports and BHPH functions we needed

Deanna

Frazer Auto Dealer is the best bang for your buck if you run a car dealership!

My problem that Frazer fixed was having one organized software that we could have our sales, sales tax reports and even some basic repair/recon bills. Frazer did the job!

Pros

The pros are the value, amazing price! While the competitors charge two times the amount! Amazing product!

Cons

Only "con" Please note, Frazer Auto dealer software does not have any options to run a service center.

Reasons for choosing Frazer

Money, We made the switch because Frazer was more affordable. It saved us on our bottom line expenses and felt Wayne reeves had much more options but some that we didn't need.

Reasons for switching to Frazer

We made the switch because Frazer was more affordable. It saved us on our bottom line expenses each month.

Jerry

Cloud based is a game changer

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. The price is a great value and those are some reasons why I stuck with Frazer over the years. I was recently looking into another inventory program mainly because I want it cloud based and to be able to check my inventory from my phone or iPad. Once they came out with the cloud based Frazer and app, I knew I was staying with them.

Cons

For some reason the app doesn't update as often as I would like it to from when I make changes on Frazer itself.

tiago

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] iS THE BOMB DOT COM

Mostly [SENSITIVE CONTENT].... [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is Frazer, Frazers best asset right there... needs a raise, and a promotion. DEAD SERIOUS. HE HELPS PEOPLE.

Pros

not so much the software(i mean, frazers great and all) BUT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]... he's the man.

Cons

None, I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY, ONLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT]..

Reasons for choosing Frazer

mainly [SENSITIVE CONTENT]... he helps me make money. im telling you.. HE'S THE MAN

sandra

Fantastic!

The frazer help desk team was able to help me set up existing service software on a new computer.

Pros

Its very friendly use. anybody can use this software.

Cons

i like everything. but if it was available in other languages will be helpful.

its very friendly use

Brenda

Best customer service out there!

I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Pros

The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Cons

This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

KEVIN

Frazer Keen Review

Great software, easy to use, good price point for small car lots and buy here pay here car lots.

Pros

I would say best part if the uploading of photos to the advertising companies with ease. This is probably the best part about the software. The forms that come with it are also user friendly.

Cons

The software itself is a little antiquated as far as the interface. It does get the job done but it will look like software from the 90s.

Reasons for choosing Frazer

Price point was lowest at the time.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Kevin, Thank you kindly for the great review. We appreciate that you are making good use of our various vehicle uploads to help make managing your inventory easier. There are more vendors and partners being added all the time and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you want to hear more about some of our other integrations for things such as inventory valuation guides, credit checks, text messaging, customer financing, and even free subscriptions to satellite radio for you and your customers!

Replied April 2021

RUSH

Thanking [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the computing Dept. For going beyond everyone else.

I needed help with expanding a couple of forms for our By Here Pay Here car lot. Other service reps (99% of the time are on the ball and extremely helpful) could not help with typing up a form. However I was transferred to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and BOY! Lucky me. He was very helpful and where 2 other reps had said no...he said yes and did the task in the same few hours and emailed it to me for my review. Are you kidding? This rep is an asset to Frazer. I am really appreciative of his can do attitude and customer service mind set. People like him are a breed apart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Thank you. This is the only other way to let your company know what diamond they have in you. Be proud of your work. You earned it with me. Have a blessed day.

Pros

Ease of use. Simplicity of the program and decent client care.

Cons

Realy not much to dislike. If I had to say something then, the customer service at times will not think outside the box to help the client until you ask for management

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Rush, Thank you kindly for the great feedback. It's good to know you find Frazer easy to use and can find the help you're looking for immediately 99% of the time. With regard to that 1%, forms can be a tricky topic due to the inherent legalities that come with them. This is why our support techs recommend submitting custom forms directly to our forms department for review from within Frazer's built-in Form Request feature. That being said, you are correct, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a gem that exemplifies the Frazer way and we're glad to hear you treasure his work as much as we do!

Replied May 2021

Aaron

Their service will not be beat

They are just exceptional. We have been with Frazer for 20 years and I cant think of a single bad experience with them.

Pros

Their customer service. The software itself is extremely user friendly. But ultimately it is the customer service that makes them unbeateable. If we have an issue or a question, it is handled immediately. When you call, you are not put on hold for 20-30 minutes. They pick up in seconds. Everytime I have called I have felt like the upmost priority. I've had issues that truly didnt even pertain to them. Issues that I was unsure who to reach out to. And they have been the ones to help. Just an extremely awesome group that goes above and beyond for their customers.

Cons

Any of the features that I have had an issue with in the past, they have always worked their best to customize to fit our needs better. Obviously different companies will have different needs. But I truly have no complaints when it comes to their software and service.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Aaron, Thank you kindly for the excellent review! We hang our hats on providing the best support possible regardless of the issue at hand and your comments made our team's day. Here's to another 20 successful years of working together!

Hard to believe!

After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense! Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Pros

I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Cons

I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

Linda

Must have for Used Auto Dealers

We list all our inventory on Frazer, we do all our sales through this software, and we send all vehicle info from Frazer to our website and advertisers.

Pros

Frazer is easy to use and always is there to help, if you have a problem. If have used Frazer for over 20 years and have seen many wonderful changes over the years. Frazer is always trying to improve and meet the needs of the dealers using them. They also are fair with their pricing.

Cons

I have discussed this with my staff and we can not come up with a problem. I know this is strange, but we are very thankful for Frazer.

Reasons for choosing Frazer

The person that showed us the demo of Frazer was very informative and the price was very good.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Linda, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Frazer and are very thankful for the opportunity to help your business with day to day operations as well. Hopefully, we will have the privilege of continuing to provide you with quality software and services for 20 plus more years to come!

Replied December 2020

Carlos

Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!

Made selling cars EASY!

Pros

I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

Cons

I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

Kenneth

Top Shelf, tried many other software products !!!

Frazer makes putting a deal together simple. It also make tracking inventory and costs simple. The reports and daily paperwork are by far better than anything we’ve used.

Pros

We’ve used this software soon after they were approved in Texas. We bought it, trained ourselves and have been using it since. It was and still is that simple to use. We have had questions, but the support is there when needed

Cons

Frazer serves the majority of our needs, we have had some small problems exporting pictures to other sites, but they have always been resolved.

Reasons for switching to Frazer

The other products were hard to use , didn’t cover all areas and cost much more.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Kenneth, We appreciate your great review and are glad to hear you find our software simple to use! It's also nice to find we've been able to resolve any issues you may have had in the past since we take great pride in our customer service and welcome you to let us know if there are any further needs we might be able to help you fulfill in the future.

Patti

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

Cons

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Patti, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful review and we're glad to be able to help support Modern Day Motor Cars. It seems like you're really making the most out of Frazer, including using our Accounting features, which also puts a smile on our faces. To return the favor, we'd like to let you know that you can now enter a "One-time Vendor" for your bills that should make individual transactions quicker and easier to record in Frazer. As always, you're welcome to contact one of our knowledgeable support techs at 888-963-5369 if you should have any questions.

Replied May 2021

Betty

Awesome product with amazing customer support!

I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

Pros

This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Cons

Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Betty, Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Replied December 2020

Jabi

Customer Service Always Goes Above & Beyond!

I was working from home due to bad snow storm and was having issues from my personal computer at home. I called Frazer and spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and these guys were able to log on and take care of the issues I was having log on and also took the time to explain why I wasn't able to log on. Anytime any of our locations have an issue there is no hold time and staff is awesome! Always professional and willing to help!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. It exports to the banks and other systems we use.

Cons

Uploading pics is a bit of a process on getting them for inventory

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Jabi, We are happy to hear you find Frazer easy to use and are making good use of the many integrations we offer. We also have a mobile application called Sidekick that may help make the process of adding photos to your Inventory easier. Please feel free to contact one of our expert support techs at 888-963-5369 if you like to find out more.

easy easy easy!

Frazier is a key part of our dealership's success! I don't' know of any other software with the functionality of Frazier for the price.

Pros

With Frazier I am able to keep track of all our BHPH customers very easy. Inputting customers, structioning deals, and printing paper work is REALLY easy!

Cons

I've been using Frazier for a while. I wish they would work on and upgrade their CRM and inventory management

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi, Thanks for taking a moment to let us know about the value and simplicity you find in using Frazer! For what it's worth, we recently added an integration with Selly CRM and have more planned for the future. Please give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to learn more and we look forward to the continued privilege of being a part of your business's success!

J R

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

One word: FANTASTIC!

Pros

I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

Cons

I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Stephani

Amazing customer service & great product!

Allot

Pros

We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Cons

That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

Response from Frazer Computing

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

Replied July 2018

VICTOR

The Best Used Car Dealer Program

I have been with FRAZER software since 1992. and I have nothing bur positive things to say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff. His team is friendly, incredible, amazing and very knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use and how much it can do for your business. Customer support is the BEST of any industry.

Cons

I cannot answer this question because there is nothing I do not like about it.

Reasons for choosing Frazer

Best support and reputation in the indusdtry.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Victor, Thank you kindly for the fantastic feedback and we are proud to be your Dealer Management Software of choice since 1992. We look forward to many more years of continuing to provide you and your business with the exceptional product and support you deserve!

Replied September 2020