• Pros

• "It is so easy to use and the price is amazing for everything the software does."

• "The pros are the value, amazing price! While the competitors charge two times the amount! Amazing product!"

• "The price is excellent for everything this software does. Technical support is great during normal business hours and they can fix most issues almost instantly. Customer support is top notch. "

• Cons

• "sometimes the updates cause problems between linked computers which can be a pain but the customer service center always fixes the problem quickly"

• "I don't like how the selections in the menu vary color from red to blue. Not a big deal but the cons field is required. "

• "They have come a long way with integrations . Now integrate with our online messanger service . Only con would be they dont yet integrate with all the lending services. "

Browse Frazer Reviews

Brenda from Eagle Automotive Sales, LLC

Best customer service out there!

I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Pros

The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Cons

This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

Michael from Wheel Tech

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Pros

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

Cons

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

i DONT LIKE CHANGE, AND WHEN YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS GREAT YOU SHOULD STAY WITH IT! FRAZER HAS BEEN A KEY PART OF MAKING OUT BUSINESS SUCCESSFUL!

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied June 2020

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Naomi from Midwest Autopark

Not User-friendly but great price

It was nice to have a software to enter all sales and purchases, however,all the necessary information I felt was needed wasn't available. There ended up having to be lots of notes taken on the deal jacket to make sure all details were recorded.

Pros

Great price, especially when we were first starting out and didn't have much extra funds available.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly. It didn't have fields where we could enter how the customer paid (cash, credit card, cashier's check, etc.) and when. I could access it remotely if I was at home, however, if one of my employees was in the software I had to wait until he was done.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied August 2019

Hi Naomi, thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to learn how to enter customer payment types (or anything else), please reach out to our support team by phone, chat, or email. If your employees have the need to access Frazer from outside the office, you may be a candidate for online Hosted Frazer, which would eliminate that remote sharing. I hope that helps!

Amy from Howorth Auto Group

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

Pros

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Cons

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Deanna from Abbey Auto Sales LLC

Frazer Auto Dealer is the best bang for your buck if you run a car dealership!

My problem that Frazer fixed was having one organized software that we could have our sales, sales tax reports and even some basic repair/recon bills. Frazer did the job!

Pros

Cons

Only "con" Please note, Frazer Auto dealer software does not have any options to run a service center.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Money, We made the switch because Frazer was more affordable. It saved us on our bottom line expenses and felt Wayne reeves had much more options but some that we didn't need.

Betty from Percy Bailey Auto Sales Inc

Frazer is the best!

Pros

This is a very comprehensive software for the used car market. It is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Our company has been using this for over 10 years and we recommend it to all of our associates. It does everything we need to do and so much more! It is very reasonably priced considering all of the functions that you get. Our lienholders have tried to talk us into other DMS systems, but I refuse to budge. Why would I go somewhere else, pay more money and get horrible service? No thanks-- it's Frazer for us.

Cons

Since we upgraded our computer system to Windows 10, Frazer times out after just a few minutes and creates an error message. If you have not saved the deal as a prospect all of your work is lost. Not only that but it is necessary to reboot the whole program and start over. We have worked with customer service about this and really haven't come up with a good solution yet. As near as I can tell Windows 10 doesn't "play" well with a lot of other programs too.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

We chose Frazer after using the demo as it was the easiest and the price was reasonable. It was very user friendly and their customer service was based in New York. We have never been sorry for the decision.

norbert from 10th ave auto sales llc

Amazing program at an affordable price.

Frazer is making it so that my inventory/marketing/sales is all in one place. It even keeps a cloud record of my policebook so that I dont have to worry about it.

Pros

This software makes managing a dealership very easy. It integrates with your finance lenders and marketing sources very easily. Customer service support is always helpful. They can log into your computer and help you with literally anything you need. If there are forms that are not uploaded they can upload them to the software for you.

Cons

There are no cons everything works as it should.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied June 2020

Hello Norbert, We hope this message finds you well and wanted to say thank you for the gracious remarks. Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to continuing to help support you and your business!

roman from Maricopa Auto Outlet

All around great product, easy to use, straight forward paperwork

Easy set up, easy paperwork selection, clear report.

Pros

Easy to use on day to day operation. Works and syncs with all major dealer portals and platforms.

Cons

sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Customer service is very responsive, easy to understand the whole process.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied November 2019

Hi Roman, thanks for your great review. We're glad Frazer is meeting your needs! Did you know you can export from Frazer to Quickbooks? You can also send us custom forms that we will add to your forms list free of charge. Reach out to our tech support team if you need assistance setting anything up!

Jerry from Salit Auto Sales

Cloud based is a game changer

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. The price is a great value and those are some reasons why I stuck with Frazer over the years. I was recently looking into another inventory program mainly because I want it cloud based and to be able to check my inventory from my phone or iPad. Once they came out with the cloud based Frazer and app, I knew I was staying with them.

Cons

For some reason the app doesn't update as often as I would like it to from when I make changes on Frazer itself.

William from Just Will's Auto Brokers LLC

Fairly Priced

Overall this is a great dealership program, it has all the bells and whistles. The price is amazing. There are even multiple payment options which really makes it affordable. I recommend you ask Frazer for access to the free demo.

Pros

It's great that you are able to link your website, craigslist, etc. directly to the program. Anytime a new car was entered into inventory, priced, photos, and all mechanical issue were complete. With the press of a button my website was updated, Craigslist ads posted and all documents printed.

Cons

For all that this program does for the price, no Cons for me at all.

Paul from Duke Motor Company

Hard to believe!

After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense! Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Pros

I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Cons

I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

Carlos from Triple E Cars

Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!

Made selling cars EASY!

Pros

I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

Cons

I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

J R from JIMMY'S PREOWNED VALUE CENTER

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

One word: FANTASTIC!

Pros

I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

Cons

I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Stephani from Exclusive Auto Wholesale, LLC

Amazing customer service & great product!

Allot

Pros

We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Cons

That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied July 2018

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

Sammi from Hardin Auto Sales

BEST COMPANY EVER

The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

Pros

ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

Cons

no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

August 2016

Kevin from Full throttle trading

August 2016

Would not RECOMEND frazer.

Well let's see. Lost half of my contacts, got customers making payments and principal not coming off of there payment as shown, got other customers that show I owe them money versus them owing me. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PROGRAM TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Pros

Was great to start with. Then went to crap, took several man hours to re-install my customer network because frazer wouldn't do it and still not right! Losing business and have ALOT of pissed off customers!

Cons

Customer service sucks! I mean if I'm paying X amount a month to have this so called GREAT service I expect it to work correctly and if not workin correctly then they should have to fix it!

William from Sims Auto Inc.

The best support in the industry

We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Pros

Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

Cons

No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

Alex from Prestige Motor Works Inc

The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!

Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well! When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Pros

EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

Tara from Kelley's Cars, Inc.

Best Auto Dealer Software out there!

Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

Pros

Cons

I would not change anything about this software.

Straub from 1st Choice Auto, LLC

second to none customer service

Benifit of having my DMS and my accounting system in one. I have no need for quickbooks

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service from online chat to calling customer service they will mirror your computer and get done what you need done. Explain everything along the way. We use as our DMS and our accounting system.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

test trial was easy to use

Justyna from Chicago Auto Place LLC

One of the customer rep provided very fast service, super friendly, and of course was very knowledgeable about products

Pros

After speaking with my tech guy and 3 people at Frazier , there was ONLY ONE that helped set up my printer. Not only was he knowledgeable about his work, he actually had a very positive and energetic attitude.

Cons

After hours call was not handled professionally as I would expect it. I was pretty much told I have to call back to get the printer aligned, and I use the software on daily basis and it is very important to be able to print forms such as POA, etc.

Tara from Kelley's Cars

Affordable & Easy To Use

Frazer has been very helpful in keeping track of all payments, costs, inventory, profits, etc.

Pros

Frazer is an affordable dealership software. Easy to track vehicle costs and payment for in-house financing. You can use on multiple computers. Uploads pictures straight to advertising websites. Creates all forms for sales. Customer service is great.

Cons

You have to pay a lot extra for certain features like ach payments, text messaging, and some other features.

Grant from The Car Cove

Frazer is the best bang for the buck for small dealers

One man operation and makes all documents and forms smooth and fast with minimal work. Highly recommended.

Pros

Quick to setup forms and print all necessary documents in one click. Enhances productivity on every deal. Used it for years and likely won't switch. Nothing beats it for the price.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile connectivity function. Also wish there was a chat app or way to quickly ask support questions without picking up the phone and calling.

Sarah from Spankys auto group llc

This is it. Period.

Very easy, great customer service.

Pros

Amazing system, it can literally do anything, it constantly updates and can talk to many other different systems and websites. It can handle your accounting, inventory, service work etc. it’s literally your one stop shop. And their support team is beyond helpful and very easy to communicate with.

Cons

No cons I love this system refuse to change

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Soooo many options within the system

Brandon from Kia of dayton

Great for bhph

Pros

Fantastic for buy here pay here ability to report to credit bureaus

Cons

Lack of ability to push to dealertrack or route one

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the great review, Brandon! I hope we can help deliver what you're looking for. If you'd like to learn more about our integration with DealerTrack InventoryPro and DealerTrack Marketing Services, or our financing integration with RouteOne, contact our Support team at 888-963-5369 and they will help you set them up.

Julia from Automobile

Super easy dealer program

Pros

If you are a smaller dealer, This works great! super easy. Love the craigslist option. Makes it easy to do online sales.

Cons

It isnt as updated as much as the newer programs. Would be great if they came out with a text option.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied July 2018

Thanks, Julia! Updates to the program can be done from the main server computer. Have you checked out Textmaxx Pro, or Solutions by Text? Both are recently integrated with Frazer!

Chance from Coran Auto Sales

Frazer Auto Dealer Software

Frazer Auto Dealer software has been a game changer for organizing and keeping up with customer accounts, I don't know how we ever managed before we got Frazer.

Pros

It is so easy to use and the price is amazing for everything the software does.

Cons

ABIODUN from abbey auto sales llc

FRAZER - GREAT FOR START UP INDEPENDENT DEALERS - BE WARNED DOESN'T HAVE SERVICE FUNCTIONS

My overall experience with Frazer has been great, As a small dealer you need to ensure you are charging the exact anount of sales tax, doc stamps and more plus a place to print your DMV paperwork and Contracts. Frazer does this. I must add, You can use a simple lazer printer instead of the OkiData with the Frazer software.

Pros

The thing i like the most about the software Frazer is that fact that you have an entry level system in terms of cost but your receive a good bang for your buck!

Cons

The only things I dislike about the Frazer software, hard to even say dislike honestly it's just a feature they do not have, owning a service department, there is not a tab to use for customers when they want to service their vehicle with me so I have to use an entirely different platform or software for that.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

I chose Frazer over the others because of the simplicity and the costs is affordable.

Excellent Value!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the software updates cause the clients to lose connection with the server and it must be reconfigured.

Dan from King Auto Sales, LLC

Absolutely awesome. Support is second to none.

Pros

Ease of use. What I didn't understand, was quickly and easily explained. Every support item needed was resolved quickly.

Cons

Doesn't automatically sell the cars for me. :) Maybe some add-on accounting features. Need a cash flow statement. Customizable one along the lines of the export feature but with accounting item. ???

william from Bill's & Son Auto

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

It has been a great asset to my business for years now and they keep improving the software.

Pros

It helps my keep my dealership organized in many ways and at a great price .

Cons

I'd like to be able to export the trade ins before completing the sales .

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Frazer was highly recommended by other dealers .

dan from Stockton Auto Inc

Outstanding

Outstanding

Pros

Customers services. This software has truly changed my business, very thankful.

Cons

I wish it had a point of sale for auto repair. It works great for sublet repair. We do some auto repair for customers that we did not sale to.

CHRISTOPHER from COBALT CARS

loyal customer since 1998!

Best of the best. Customer service is unparalleled and super responsive always. No question or request is too small or large. Frazer accommodates!

Pros

Frazer has extreme versatility for any type of customer.

Cons

I barely scratch its capabilities. Always learning more of what it can do for our business.

Keldrick from Affordable Luxury Auto Imports

Great Software for the Used Car Dealer

Overall, this is a really great DMS. It has many, many features that are not available at a similar price point from the other DMS's. It has all the functionality you need to easily run monthly and annual reports to submit to your accountant. There are only 2 things that could make this software the best that I have used. 1. The ability to run the software on a Mac, without using a virtual matching like Parallels. 2. This software would be so much better if it were web based. This would allow better integration through all your devices.

Tom from Cobra auto sales

Great software

Great for keeping up with inventory expenses cost calculating interest rates keeping up with payments

Pros

Easy to use just point and click a tab the software will lead you to your next step

Cons

Finding how to change due dates for payment it has hanged locations few times

Kevin from Jim Thompson Autos

Great Dealer Software

Our dealership has been using Frazer for many years. It works great and integrates with our other software well. The customer service is excellent and they are easy to get a hold of if we have any issues. Tech support is also top notch.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with other software, customizable.

Cons

Nothing.

Rudy from Ponce's imports Inc

Excellent

Terrific personal Very eager to help you Easy friendly software Great tool for BHPH I will greatly recommend it

Pros

It is easy to use

Cons

Can't think about anything wrong because when I have question their personel is ready to help you

R from Ron's Auto Sales, Inc

Biggest bang for the buck

100% satisfied. Customer service is both kind and knowledgeable answering any questions and resolving any problems which are user error most of the time. Number 1 in dealer software!

Pros

Always updated with State and Federal regulations

Cons

Nothing to complain about.

Corry from Integrity Auto

Dan at desk 4 is the best!

Easier than writing out all deals!

Pros

Easy to do deals. Very informative staff. especially CSR

Cons

Everything I could put in this space CSR has taken care of. so there isn't anything not to like!!

September 2016

Anne from RV Connection

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

September 2016

Love these guys!

Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable! If you find something you want to add or fix or rework, they make it happen.

Pros

It's easy to use and let's my dealership be very thourough.

Cons

It's a little pricey but it's worth it.

Brandon from Consultant

Great for the independent

Pros

Great for the budget, easily add new docs.

Cons

Not alot of features ok if your doing 20 a month as it is slow more then that you'll want something faster.

CHRIS from NO LIMIT MOTORSPORTS

FRAZER DEALER SOFTWARE REVIEW

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY, AND SAVES A LOT OF TIME DOING PAPERWORK

Cons

I CAN NOT THINK OF ANYTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE

Great software

Pros

Easy to use, quick to navigate using multiple screens and a great variety of functions

Cons

crashes at least once a day which causes delays

Excellent Customer Service and Software

Pros

Very easy to use and great customer service if you have questions.

Cons

would like to get it on the cloud at a lower cost.

arec from italauto

pass month lots of problem

Pros

almost noting , lots of problem we do need to call every day to run diagnostic on our computer

Cons

some of people on customer service so nice and talk to us realy helpful and some of them like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just want to go and live , no pation to resolve our problem, i keep ask for problem he do not tell me a clear answer , its been over a month we need to contact customer service every sigel day , some time 2 time a day and our work station geting disconnect from main computer , i need someone to contact me and we figure out what is wrong so we could resolve this matter

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied November 2019

Hello Arec, thank you for letting us know you're having trouble! I'll have someone from our tech support team reach out to you, to see if they can better pinpoint the computer issues you're having.

November 2014

Cameron from Mainland Auto Sales

November 2014

Best Service in our 20 plus years in business

Frazer Software has to be the best tool we have used since we opened in 1993. For value reliability and support no other software comes close. Writing up sales is easy and simple with Frazer. Even the old school hand written salesman can learn to put together a sale in under a day. Tracking our buy here pay here customers is a breeze. Frazer automatically backs up online securely everyday to make sure we never lose customers that owe us payments in case of a computer failure. Lastly my most favorite part of Frazer is the tech support led by local professional Americans. Over the years of me calling in to Frazer I've never had a bad tech support rep. Also I've never had to wait. Instant support! Its magic when they log into your computer and take control of your mouse to update or fix any issues. I literally only have to call in and tell them my issue and sit back and watch them go to work remotely. It's like having a full IT department hidden in my dealership. There have been times when my computer was the issue and not the software and they fixed my computer for no extra charge! Thank you Frazer for being a key reliable part of our family business. Give Frazer a try you will not be disappointed. Cameron Matias, Vice President Mainland Auto Sales, Daytona Beach, FL.

June 2015

Robin from Rob-Nic Equities Inc

June 2015

Outstanding Customer Service

Today I had the pleasure of meeting one of Frazer's finest. Ian Edie is his name. After having to totally reset my computer, and lost my Frazer software, I had to call your establishment for assistance in reinstalling my software to get me back up and running. I have always encountered exceptional service from Frazer and today's experience with Ian continued my respect for your company. I do not write reviews often, but I felt I should give recognition to Ian not only for his assistance in resolving my issue, but also that he listened, really listened to the things that I had said to him while we were waiting for my computer to reboot. I had mentioned that we were going to be closing the car lot soon, and there was very little activity so that the back up date was usually only once a month. Upon completion of re-installation, I thanked Ian for his timely knowledgeable service with a smile and concluded the call. Almost immediately, I received a call back from Ian. He had noticed that we were set to auto renew in December and wondered if I would like to remove the auto renew status for my account. I just thought that his attention to detail should be noted. I would highly recommend Frazer to anyone in the future!!! Thanks Again Y'all!

Mark from Auto Import Specialist

Great product for the money!

They are great with support and willing to go the extra mile. Tough to find a business that is willing to help you more.

Pros

For a smaller business this will do all you need and more for an outstanding price. The customer support is awesome as well. They have been very willing to add forms for us as needed as well.

Cons

No real negatives for a smaller to mid sized car lot.

Doug from Autos

We use Frazer Auto Dealer Software at a buy here pay here lot. Easy to use with no Training

Pros

Frazer Dealer Software works great for our small buy here pay here lot. Easy to use inventory management, also great for doing deal paperwork. On the technical side it does remind us to back the software up so we don't loose important data.

Cons

Frazer Auto Dealer Software is not the most intuitive software for doing deal paperwork but works great once you understand the process. Maybe due to a lack of training.

bee from Micheal J Auto Sales

Excelllent Software foe all our needs

Pros

Customer Service is top notch, They take our pdf forms and upload and make my job so much easier .. they upgraded the way we do business and it exceeds our needs and makes my life so much easier

Cons

Cant use on Mac is the only downfall i have ever found .. have used them for five years I love everything else about this software with no complaints what so ever