• Pros

• "It is so easy to use and the price is amazing for everything the software does."

• "The pros are the value, amazing price! While the competitors charge two times the amount! Amazing product!"

• "The price is excellent for everything this software does. Technical support is great during normal business hours and they can fix most issues almost instantly. Customer support is top notch. "

• Cons

• "sometimes the updates cause problems between linked computers which can be a pain but the customer service center always fixes the problem quickly"

• "Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need"

• "I don't like how the selections in the menu vary color from red to blue. Not a big deal but the cons field is required. "

Browse Frazer Reviews

Sammi from Hardin Auto Sales

BEST COMPANY EVER

The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

Pros

ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

Cons

no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

MICHAEL from Delta Motors

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Pros

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

Cons

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

For all the foregoing reasons.

Reasons for Switching to Frazer

Mainly at that time Frazer was more cost effective. But I never liked the fact that at our, every 2 year license renewal continuing education seminars, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself would speak about compliance. And even though an important issue for sure, he would "fear sell", and he always had the forms that the others didn't have.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied September 2020

Hi Michael, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

KEVIN from KEEN AUTO MALL

Frazer Keen Review

Great software, easy to use, good price point for small car lots and buy here pay here car lots.

Pros

I would say best part if the uploading of photos to the advertising companies with ease. This is probably the best part about the software. The forms that come with it are also user friendly.

Cons

The software itself is a little antiquated as far as the interface. It does get the job done but it will look like software from the 90s.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Price point was lowest at the time.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied April 2021

Hi Kevin, Thank you kindly for the great review. We appreciate that you are making good use of our various vehicle uploads to help make managing your inventory easier. There are more vendors and partners being added all the time and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you want to hear more about some of our other integrations for things such as inventory valuation guides, credit checks, text messaging, customer financing, and even free subscriptions to satellite radio for you and your customers!

Naomi from Midwest Autopark

Not User-friendly but great price

It was nice to have a software to enter all sales and purchases, however,all the necessary information I felt was needed wasn't available. There ended up having to be lots of notes taken on the deal jacket to make sure all details were recorded.

Pros

Great price, especially when we were first starting out and didn't have much extra funds available.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly. It didn't have fields where we could enter how the customer paid (cash, credit card, cashier's check, etc.) and when. I could access it remotely if I was at home, however, if one of my employees was in the software I had to wait until he was done.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied August 2019

Hi Naomi, thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to learn how to enter customer payment types (or anything else), please reach out to our support team by phone, chat, or email. If your employees have the need to access Frazer from outside the office, you may be a candidate for online Hosted Frazer, which would eliminate that remote sharing. I hope that helps!

Aaron from 121 Motorsports Inc

Their service will not be beat

They are just exceptional. We have been with Frazer for 20 years and I cant think of a single bad experience with them.

Pros

Their customer service. The software itself is extremely user friendly. But ultimately it is the customer service that makes them unbeateable. If we have an issue or a question, it is handled immediately. When you call, you are not put on hold for 20-30 minutes. They pick up in seconds. Everytime I have called I have felt like the upmost priority. I've had issues that truly didnt even pertain to them. Issues that I was unsure who to reach out to. And they have been the ones to help. Just an extremely awesome group that goes above and beyond for their customers.

Cons

Any of the features that I have had an issue with in the past, they have always worked their best to customize to fit our needs better. Obviously different companies will have different needs. But I truly have no complaints when it comes to their software and service.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied February 2021

Hi Aaron, Thank you kindly for the excellent review! We hang our hats on providing the best support possible regardless of the issue at hand and your comments made our team's day. Here's to another 20 successful years of working together!

Michael from Wheel Tech

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Pros

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

Cons

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

i DONT LIKE CHANGE, AND WHEN YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS GREAT YOU SHOULD STAY WITH IT! FRAZER HAS BEEN A KEY PART OF MAKING OUT BUSINESS SUCCESSFUL!

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied June 2020

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Amy from Howorth Auto Group

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

Pros

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Cons

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Reasons for Switching to Frazer

frazer had all the reports and BHPH functions we needed

Deanna from Abbey Auto Sales LLC

Frazer Auto Dealer is the best bang for your buck if you run a car dealership!

My problem that Frazer fixed was having one organized software that we could have our sales, sales tax reports and even some basic repair/recon bills. Frazer did the job!

Pros

Cons

Only "con" Please note, Frazer Auto dealer software does not have any options to run a service center.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Money, We made the switch because Frazer was more affordable. It saved us on our bottom line expenses and felt Wayne reeves had much more options but some that we didn't need.

Reasons for Switching to Frazer

We made the switch because Frazer was more affordable. It saved us on our bottom line expenses each month.

Customer Service Is Stellar

The software works for our smaller dealership. The customer service is amazing.

Pros

Regardless of the issues/quirks we may experience, the customer service is second to none. They ALWAYS make sure your issue is resolved immediately and quickly.

Cons

Some feature feel antiquated compared to other DMS but they are improving.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied March 2021

Hi, Thank you for taking a moment to leave the awesome feedback. It's fantastic to find that you appreciate our customer service so much and have made notice of our efforts to constantly improve Frazer. We look forward to bringing your business more of the high-quality customer service and software it demands in the years to come.

Patti from Modern Day Motor Cars LLC

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

Cons

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

Brenda from Eagle Automotive Sales, LLC

Best customer service out there!

I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Pros

The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Cons

This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

Paul from Duke Motor Company

Hard to believe!

After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense! Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Pros

I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Cons

I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

Linda from H & R Motors Inc.

Must have for Used Auto Dealers

We list all our inventory on Frazer, we do all our sales through this software, and we send all vehicle info from Frazer to our website and advertisers.

Pros

Frazer is easy to use and always is there to help, if you have a problem. If have used Frazer for over 20 years and have seen many wonderful changes over the years. Frazer is always trying to improve and meet the needs of the dealers using them. They also are fair with their pricing.

Cons

I have discussed this with my staff and we can not come up with a problem. I know this is strange, but we are very thankful for Frazer.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

The person that showed us the demo of Frazer was very informative and the price was very good.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied December 2020

Hi Linda, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Frazer and are very thankful for the opportunity to help your business with day to day operations as well. Hopefully, we will have the privilege of continuing to provide you with quality software and services for 20 plus more years to come!

Carlos from Triple E Cars

Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!

Made selling cars EASY!

Pros

I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

Cons

I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

Kenneth from schaefer’s auto sales

Top Shelf, tried many other software products !!!

Frazer makes putting a deal together simple. It also make tracking inventory and costs simple. The reports and daily paperwork are by far better than anything we’ve used.

Pros

We’ve used this software soon after they were approved in Texas. We bought it, trained ourselves and have been using it since. It was and still is that simple to use. We have had questions, but the support is there when needed

Cons

Frazer serves the majority of our needs, we have had some small problems exporting pictures to other sites, but they have always been resolved.

Reasons for Switching to Frazer

The other products were hard to use , didn’t cover all areas and cost much more.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied February 2021

Hi Kenneth, We appreciate your great review and are glad to hear you find our software simple to use! It's also nice to find we've been able to resolve any issues you may have had in the past since we take great pride in our customer service and welcome you to let us know if there are any further needs we might be able to help you fulfill in the future.

Betty from Percy Bailey Auto Sales Inc

Awesome product with amazing customer support!

I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

Pros

This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Cons

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied December 2020

Hi Betty, Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Jabi from Colonial Motors Inc

Customer Service Always Goes Above & Beyond!

I was working from home due to bad snow storm and was having issues from my personal computer at home. I called Frazer and spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and these guys were able to log on and take care of the issues I was having log on and also took the time to explain why I wasn't able to log on. Anytime any of our locations have an issue there is no hold time and staff is awesome! Always professional and willing to help!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. It exports to the banks and other systems we use.

Cons

Uploading pics is a bit of a process on getting them for inventory

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied February 2021

Hi Jabi, We are happy to hear you find Frazer easy to use and are making good use of the many integrations we offer. We also have a mobile application called Sidekick that may help make the process of adding photos to your Inventory easier. Please feel free to contact one of our expert support techs at 888-963-5369 if you like to find out more.

easy easy easy!

Frazier is a key part of our dealership's success! I don't' know of any other software with the functionality of Frazier for the price.

Pros

With Frazier I am able to keep track of all our BHPH customers very easy. Inputting customers, structioning deals, and printing paper work is REALLY easy!

Cons

I've been using Frazier for a while. I wish they would work on and upgrade their CRM and inventory management

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied February 2021

Hi, Thanks for taking a moment to let us know about the value and simplicity you find in using Frazer! For what it's worth, we recently added an integration with Selly CRM and have more planned for the future. Please give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to learn more and we look forward to the continued privilege of being a part of your business's success!

J R from JIMMY'S PREOWNED VALUE CENTER

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

One word: FANTASTIC!

Pros

I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

Cons

I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Stephani from Exclusive Auto Wholesale, LLC

Amazing customer service & great product!

Allot

Pros

We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Cons

That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied July 2018

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

VICTOR from Economy Auto Sales

The Best Used Car Dealer Program

I have been with FRAZER software since 1992. and I have nothing bur positive things to say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff. His team is friendly, incredible, amazing and very knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use and how much it can do for your business. Customer support is the BEST of any industry.

Cons

I cannot answer this question because there is nothing I do not like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Best support and reputation in the indusdtry.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied September 2020

Hi Victor, Thank you kindly for the fantastic feedback and we are proud to be your Dealer Management Software of choice since 1992. We look forward to many more years of continuing to provide you and your business with the exceptional product and support you deserve!

August 2016

Kevin from Full throttle trading

August 2016

Would not RECOMEND frazer.

Well let's see. Lost half of my contacts, got customers making payments and principal not coming off of there payment as shown, got other customers that show I owe them money versus them owing me. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PROGRAM TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Pros

Was great to start with. Then went to crap, took several man hours to re-install my customer network because frazer wouldn't do it and still not right! Losing business and have ALOT of pissed off customers!

Cons

Customer service sucks! I mean if I'm paying X amount a month to have this so called GREAT service I expect it to work correctly and if not workin correctly then they should have to fix it!

William from Sims Auto Inc.

The best support in the industry

We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Pros

Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

Cons

No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

Marybrigid from Five kids auto sales

Frazer automotive software

Doing tax work is very easy If you want something specific there are Hundreds of reports you can run Always positive. Been a customer for over 20 years. Good company to do business with

Pros

Ease of use. Cost is excellent. Problems solved very quickly. Good employee attitudes

Cons

I don’t dislike anything with the software

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Ease of use. Service before the sale And an excellent value for the money

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied January 2021

Hi Marybrigid, Thank you kindly for the generous review and we are happy to hear you find value in using Frazer to help manage your business. We look forward to the honor of providing you with 20 more years of the quality services your dealership deserves!

Tara from Kelley's Cars, Inc.

Best Auto Dealer Software out there!

Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

Pros

Cons

I would not change anything about this software.

Alex from Prestige Motor Works Inc

The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!

Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well! When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Pros

EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

norbert from 10th ave auto sales llc

Amazing program at an affordable price.

Frazer is making it so that my inventory/marketing/sales is all in one place. It even keeps a cloud record of my policebook so that I dont have to worry about it.

Pros

This software makes managing a dealership very easy. It integrates with your finance lenders and marketing sources very easily. Customer service support is always helpful. They can log into your computer and help you with literally anything you need. If there are forms that are not uploaded they can upload them to the software for you.

Cons

There are no cons everything works as it should.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied June 2020

Hello Norbert, We hope this message finds you well and wanted to say thank you for the gracious remarks. Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to continuing to help support you and your business!

roman from Maricopa Auto Outlet

All around great product, easy to use, straight forward paperwork

Easy set up, easy paperwork selection, clear report.

Pros

Easy to use on day to day operation. Works and syncs with all major dealer portals and platforms.

Cons

sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Customer service is very responsive, easy to understand the whole process.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied November 2019

Hi Roman, thanks for your great review. We're glad Frazer is meeting your needs! Did you know you can export from Frazer to Quickbooks? You can also send us custom forms that we will add to your forms list free of charge. Reach out to our tech support team if you need assistance setting anything up!

Robert from South Havana Motor Company

Customer service is the best. I wish I was a attentive with my customers as they are with me!

Invertory is great. I run all my credit card transactions through Frazer. its seemless.

Pros

Customer service... Product is top notch, does everything I need.... and im sure more!

Cons

It does everything I need it to do. Partnerships are solid with other vendors.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied January 2021

Hi Robert, We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear that you are making fantastic use of our products and services! Great care is given to help ensure we can provide the best possible experience for all of our dealers and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you ever want us to help you explore more ways you can get the most out of Frazer!

Jerry from Salit Auto Sales

Cloud based is a game changer

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. The price is a great value and those are some reasons why I stuck with Frazer over the years. I was recently looking into another inventory program mainly because I want it cloud based and to be able to check my inventory from my phone or iPad. Once they came out with the cloud based Frazer and app, I knew I was staying with them.

Cons

For some reason the app doesn't update as often as I would like it to from when I make changes on Frazer itself.

Straub from 1st Choice Auto, LLC

second to none customer service

Benifit of having my DMS and my accounting system in one. I have no need for quickbooks

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service from online chat to calling customer service they will mirror your computer and get done what you need done. Explain everything along the way. We use as our DMS and our accounting system.

Cons

They have come a long way with integrations . Now integrate with our online messanger service . Only con would be they dont yet integrate with all the lending services.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

test trial was easy to use

Tammy from Showcase Autos

Great product

Customer support is always easy to access. Improvements to the software are constantly being done to keep you in compliance.

Pros

Frazer understands the needs of used car dealers. Improvements are constantly being made to keep up to date.

Cons

Nothing. It is exactly what we need. There really is nothing negative to say.

Reasons for Switching to Frazer

The previous software had become obsolete

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied December 2020

Hi Tammy, Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your fantastic feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and services that can help your business grow and prosper!

Joan from Select Imports

Good basic platform

Pros

It is easy to add inventory. The system updates nightly.

Cons

Searchable criteria is minimal. Basic reports are easy to create, but if you are looking to report specific information, it's next to impossible to modify.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied December 2020

Hi Joan, Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about Frazer. We've received similar feedback regarding some of the search functions and are actively working on multiple improvements to address this concern. With regards to the reports, we do have an Export Data feature, that allows you to create customized reports for use in Excel or similar programs. Please feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable techs at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to know more or have any questions and we will be glad to lend a helping hand!

jason from dothan easy finance auto sales

jason's review

Pros

the ability to add repairs to customer accounts and its ability to integrate with outside software

Cons

it does not include additional amounts (repairs, etc...) with cust refinance option.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied January 2021

Hi Jason, Thank you kindly for the great feedback! We're glad that you are finding the added repair costs feature to be useful. For what it's worth, the reason we don't allow these added costs to be included in a customer refinance is due to various financing regulations that consider these as separate transactions with unique guidelines.

DONALD from WILLIAMS CLASSIC CARS

FRAZER SOFTWARE

Pros

This company has the best support of any company that I have ever dealt with, I have used this program for many many years and have never had any problems.

Cons

Never had a problem in all the years that I have used it.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied January 2021

Hi Donald, It's great to hear that you appreciate our customer support since this is something we truly pride ourselves on as a company. Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts and we look forward to many many more years of helping you seat folks in the classic cars we all love!

Tara from Kelley's Cars

Affordable & Easy To Use

Frazer has been very helpful in keeping track of all payments, costs, inventory, profits, etc.

Pros

Frazer is an affordable dealership software. Easy to track vehicle costs and payment for in-house financing. You can use on multiple computers. Uploads pictures straight to advertising websites. Creates all forms for sales. Customer service is great.

Cons

You have to pay a lot extra for certain features like ach payments, text messaging, and some other features.

Grant from The Car Cove

Frazer is the best bang for the buck for small dealers

One man operation and makes all documents and forms smooth and fast with minimal work. Highly recommended.

Pros

Quick to setup forms and print all necessary documents in one click. Enhances productivity on every deal. Used it for years and likely won't switch. Nothing beats it for the price.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile connectivity function. Also wish there was a chat app or way to quickly ask support questions without picking up the phone and calling.

John from Autobest Motors

Excellent software for a car dealer

Very satisfied and been a customer for over 25 years, maybe longer, can't remember when I started with Frazer.

Pros

All the forms that we need can be installed in the system and it's easy to use. Great customer service when we need it.

Cons

I don't know of anything to improve upon

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied April 2021

Hi John, Thank you for the gracious review and privilege of serving your business's DMS needs for over 25 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with the quality product and support Autobest Motors demands!

juan from speedy gonzalez auto sales

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

EXCELLENT

Pros

ITS A SIMPLE SOFTWARE TO USE!! PRICE IS GREAT !!

Cons

WISH CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS 24HR 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR !!

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied February 2021

Hi Juan, Thanks for taking a moment to leave your thoughts and we're glad you find Frazer of value and easy to use! While we may not be on the phones in person 24/7/365, our live support hours have been recently expanded to 10 AM-8 PM(EST) Monday-Friday and 10 AM-5 PM on Saturdays. You're always welcome to contact us off-hours as well and we will be certain to get right back to you as soon as possible.

Sarah from Spankys auto group llc

This is it. Period.

Very easy, great customer service.

Pros

Amazing system, it can literally do anything, it constantly updates and can talk to many other different systems and websites. It can handle your accounting, inventory, service work etc. it’s literally your one stop shop. And their support team is beyond helpful and very easy to communicate with.

Cons

No cons I love this system refuse to change

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Soooo many options within the system

Justyna from Chicago Auto Place LLC

One of the customer rep provided very fast service, super friendly, and of course was very knowledgeable about products

Pros

After speaking with my tech guy and 3 people at Frazier , there was ONLY ONE that helped set up my printer. Not only was he knowledgeable about his work, he actually had a very positive and energetic attitude.

Cons

After hours call was not handled professionally as I would expect it. I was pretty much told I have to call back to get the printer aligned, and I use the software on daily basis and it is very important to be able to print forms such as POA, etc.

William from Just Will's Auto Brokers LLC

Fairly Priced

Overall this is a great dealership program, it has all the bells and whistles. The price is amazing. There are even multiple payment options which really makes it affordable. I recommend you ask Frazer for access to the free demo.

Pros

It's great that you are able to link your website, craigslist, etc. directly to the program. Anytime a new car was entered into inventory, priced, photos, and all mechanical issue were complete. With the press of a button my website was updated, Craigslist ads posted and all documents printed.

Cons

For all that this program does for the price, no Cons for me at all.

Brandon from Kia of dayton

Great for bhph

Pros

Fantastic for buy here pay here ability to report to credit bureaus

Cons

Lack of ability to push to dealertrack or route one

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the great review, Brandon! I hope we can help deliver what you're looking for. If you'd like to learn more about our integration with DealerTrack InventoryPro and DealerTrack Marketing Services, or our financing integration with RouteOne, contact our Support team at 888-963-5369 and they will help you set them up.

Julia from Automobile

Super easy dealer program

Pros

If you are a smaller dealer, This works great! super easy. Love the craigslist option. Makes it easy to do online sales.

Cons

It isnt as updated as much as the newer programs. Would be great if they came out with a text option.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied July 2018

Thanks, Julia! Updates to the program can be done from the main server computer. Have you checked out Textmaxx Pro, or Solutions by Text? Both are recently integrated with Frazer!

Chance from Coran Auto Sales

Frazer Auto Dealer Software

Frazer Auto Dealer software has been a game changer for organizing and keeping up with customer accounts, I don't know how we ever managed before we got Frazer.

Pros

It is so easy to use and the price is amazing for everything the software does.

Majid from York Auto Sales, LLC

Great Software, Honestly the best

Pros

Keeping track of inventory, customers, sales, reports everything a dealership needs is all in the software from online posting to paperwork. All these are included in this software. Customer services is top notch the best from small questions to big ones.

Cons

Isnt much cons besides some small ones that arent much of a big deal.

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied December 2020

Hi Majid, We appreciate your gracious review and are glad to hear that we are able to help fulfill your business needs. Here's to many more years of continuing to help each other succeed in all that we do!

ABE from ABES AUTO SALES

VERY GOOD

NOTHING BUT GOOD

Pros

EASY TO USE TO ANY BODY NEVER USED IT BEFORE

Cons

VERY PRECISE AND FRIENDLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORK

Response from Frazer Computing

Replied January 2021

Hi Abe, It is fantastic to hear you find Frazer easy to use and have nothing but good to say about our product and services. We look forward to continuing to earn your praise and welcome you to let us know if you ever need a helping hand as we are always happy to offer one!

ABIODUN from abbey auto sales llc

FRAZER - GREAT FOR START UP INDEPENDENT DEALERS - BE WARNED DOESN'T HAVE SERVICE FUNCTIONS

My overall experience with Frazer has been great, As a small dealer you need to ensure you are charging the exact anount of sales tax, doc stamps and more plus a place to print your DMV paperwork and Contracts. Frazer does this. I must add, You can use a simple lazer printer instead of the OkiData with the Frazer software.

Pros

The thing i like the most about the software Frazer is that fact that you have an entry level system in terms of cost but your receive a good bang for your buck!

Cons

The only things I dislike about the Frazer software, hard to even say dislike honestly it's just a feature they do not have, owning a service department, there is not a tab to use for customers when they want to service their vehicle with me so I have to use an entirely different platform or software for that.

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

I chose Frazer over the others because of the simplicity and the costs is affordable.

Excellent Value!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the software updates cause the clients to lose connection with the server and it must be reconfigured.

william from Bill's & Son Auto

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

It has been a great asset to my business for years now and they keep improving the software.

Pros

It helps my keep my dealership organized in many ways and at a great price .

Cons

I'd like to be able to export the trade ins before completing the sales .

Reasons for Choosing Frazer

Frazer was highly recommended by other dealers .