• Pros

• "With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond."

• "The ease of set up from the ground up. We did not have any asset tracking prior to finding this software and it has been great."

• "User-friendly interface, ease of use, customizable reports and database, security groups and permissions, ability to use mobile camera to scan QR & barcode."

• Cons

• "Also having to close with an X the product updated it awful. It should go away not linger there."

• "It's a pain to locate my items. I can completely fill out everything in my columns and nothing appears in my search."

• "Some tables are exportable, but no relational elements are provided (e.g. primary key). There is no backup function available."

Browse AssetTiger Reviews

Cindy from ELEVATED SERVICES, LLC

The Solution We've Been Waiting For!

This is going to cut down the time spent and headaches from trying to manage our assets (and their maintenance!) tenfold!

Pros

Obviously the best thing about this software is that it's a full-featured asset management system with no subscription fees! We have been using a very limited database that integrates with Google Drive (Obvibase), which served its purpose for the first five years of business, but as our assets grow, we need something heftier. We're a small company, so we're not going to be able to fork over thousands of dollars to subscribe to some of Asset Tiger's competitors (and honestly, we don't need the majority of the bells and whistles). When I first read about Asset Tiger, I was skeptical, but I read more about it and decided to try it out. It's free for customers who buy tags, so I ordered some free samples and started to familiarize myself with the software. It was very intuitive and easy to use. I'm sure I haven't figured out all the finer details, and we would have some work to do to get everything rolled out to employees to start using, but it's fantastic so far. The graphical user interface is nice, and it's easy to set up. I exported from our old database, downloaded their import template, moved my exported file around to match, and imported our database in under 20 minutes. We're impressed. It's turning a task I used to hate into one I'm a little excited about.

Cons

There is only one thing that I tried to do that couldn't be done so far, and that was to run a report showing only assets. I did a simple workaround - I added a new field that I'll add the word "TRUE" in for these items as they're added. I also sorted the list by most expensive to least expensive, checked all the items, and batch-added this attribute. Then I ran a custom report for all items with that attribute designated as TRUE, and it worked.

Ryan from Columbia International University

Best Bang for the Buck in Assets!

This reduced our inventory program costs by $8K annually, allows all departments to use the same info to make corporate decisions, and has made me look like a hero in front of my boss!

Pros

The pricing structure is phenomenal, the freedom for unlimited user access, the ease of use, and the intuitive design of the program makes it really simple. The reports are also very helpful, including the pre-built reports. I just breezed through a financial audit using Asset Tiger's export to excel reports.

Cons

A consumable inventory component would be very helpful. Also, I'd like the ability to limit search criteria by more than one search field at a time besides the standard site/location etc.

Reasons for Choosing AssetTiger

Price, ease-of-use, and the trial basis.

Reasons for Switching to AssetTiger

WASP was overly expensive, and priced by user and not by asset quantities.

Danny from Spectrum Services Inc.

Not the beginning!!!

Pros

The ability to check out assets to an individual. Sending an email to the person when the asset was checked in.

Cons

1) Viewing your assets with the "view all" option. Scrolling and show more. Multiple pages into your assets. You click on an asset, to view it's details. You click back, to return to the list. It should return to where you clicked to view. Not go all the way to the beginning of your asset list. 2) Not being able to check out an asset to an individual not in the database. 3) (internal issue) The access of multiple individuals to the program. I believe less ability to transfer assets to other individuals, more control & accountability could be maintained.

Heather from Bolivar R1 School District

Super easy to use

I love it. It's definitely better than our previous method which was google sheets.

Pros

I like that you can see a breakdown of what you have on the dashboard. I also like that you can do mass uploads which in a school can be a tedious task to do one by one.

Cons

I wish that there was a kiosk mode that can be opened on a Chromebook that can scan in and out devices easier like checking in and out a book.

Kyle from Consulex

Industry: Defense & Space

Far Better than other cloud systems that cost 10X

Helps us precisely track tools, equipment and assets issue to various locations and remote workers. Nag emails, reminders and reports are automated.

Pros

This is an very well designed asset database tool with an intuitive user interface. It's smartphone app is also rock solid and works way better than dragging around a barcode scanner. We started with the free version and grew into the paid version (cost covered by tag purchases). Asset tiger is light years ahead and far lower cost than the paid platform we had been using. This is the solution we had been looking for and it continues to improve with new features and capabilities.

Cons

Lacks Multi-factor authentication (MFA) feature for account security. Does not include a feature for tracking issued consumables.

Reasons for Choosing AssetTiger

We reviewed and evaluated various options and determined that Asset Tiger best fit our needs. It's unbelievably low cost is plus and makes it a unrivaled value.

Reasons for Switching to AssetTiger

Cost and lack of features, poor tech support and stale development.

Josh from Vossler

Easy and simplified Asset Management

We switched from EZOfficeInventory primarily because of the user experience. If the UI is easy to use, then we will use it more (and keep our database up to date)! Asset Tiger has done a great job with a mix of simplicity and features.

Pros

I love the simplicity and user experience of AssetTiger. The user experience really makes a difference when keeping track of assets and an organized database, which as a result, keeps the asset management up to date. There is also easy access to asset tags, which is helpful!

Cons

More thought into software database would be a very helpful feature. Currently the database is optimized for hard assets, but much of our assets that need to be documented are node software.

Reasons for Switching to AssetTiger

User experience caused us to look at other options.

Lee from Acumium

Software is amazing. Smart business strategy. Go with this tool you will not be dissapointed.

saves me money, saves me time, is easy to use. Makes me look like a professional.

Pros

The software is free, does everything we need it to do. Looks professional, allows for reporting for management. Is a real win IT wise. We switched from a few Asset management systems that were free. This one blows them out of the water. I manage the MSP operations for my company. This allows me to manage multiple sites uniquely. put notes on equipment for maintenance, check in / out equipment to individual users or locations. You can even break down the locations by rooms / area's or floors or in theory the desk that the equipment sits at. will help calculate depreciation of equipment, for tax purposes at the end of the year.

Cons

It's good. My only concern is when something is free your the product. I'm curious to know what they are skimming off of the database to sell our information. Yes i feel obligated to buy their labels for my assets, whcih isn't required. I just do it because I WANT to pay them back for this great service. Still the skeptic in me is still waiting for the gotcha.

Frédéric from Capgemini

A very powerful and flexible asset tracking SaaS solution

For any small or larger company that need to track its different categories of assets, to plan maintenance and to manage asset lifecycle and knowledge (eg keep track of purchase orders, registration plates, contracts, manuals ...)

Pros

Custom fields, customizable forms, off-the-shelf reports, asset import utility (great tool with templates, data mapping and error management), insurance management, feature activation/deactivation, powerful and easy-to-use photo and document upload linked to an asset, the mobile apps ... Well nearly everything is great basically

Cons

The captcha at login (a real nuisance - I had to install the Privacy Pass extension on Chrome to avoid it and even with this, sometimes I have to go through the captcha), no French locale, list of values (eg list of manufacturers that need to be configured in the Asset datamodel as a picklist - a seperate list of value would be neat).

Reasons for Choosing AssetTiger

Met all the requirements and is affordable

April from Mancini Development

Surprise Discovery - Couldn't Be Happier

Pros

This is exactly what we were looking for. Extremely simple set-up, deployment & interface. We are on the free plan for the time being however, we will moving to a paid plan in the future, however the free plan is completely inclusive of their features. Plus...made me look great with my Boss!!!

Cons

Nothing...exactly what we needed. Thank you!

Léon from GROSC BV

Best

The freemium model gave us the possibility to start with the necessary assets. The application was that flexible and powerful that we have entered lots of additional assets.

Pros

1. Starting with a free plan, max 250 items 2. Android/iOS app that uses the camera as barcode scanner 3. Quick search 4. Flexible data models 5. Flexible admin roles

Cons

No multi-factor authentication (hope this is on the roadmap)

Paul from Alpena Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A no brainer if you purchase asset tags - still worth it if you don't

We used to use an in-house inventory system that worked but was cumbersome. After trying AssetTiger, there was no going back. We quickly and easily imported all our assets, customized the database to add fields we needed and haven't regretted it since. Certainly worth considering and an automatic if you purchase asset tags anyhow.

Pros

Very powerful and flexible. The ability to add your own records to the database and create user access to certain assets based off fields is great. The "check out" feature is great in keeping track of who has an asset, when it should be returned and even notifies them. We use this for the entire District and currently have nearly 21000 records. Reporting is easy to customize. The cost is very reasonable and, if you purchase asset tags through them you get credits towards Asset Tiger. With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond.

Cons

Search doesn't seem to allow wild cards which can be an issue if you type something incorrectly. For example, if searching for a description of "Chromebook" and you have an asset spelled "ChromeLook", searching for Chrome* would show the desired results. Also doesn't seem to handle Boolean expressions so you can search for Account A AND Account B. You have to do two separate searches.

Kevin from Cornerstone Chapel

I would gladly give them my money, but it's free!

We get a great product with excellent support and it costs us nothing. This is important since we are a church that relies on donations to continue forward.

Pros

This AM software has a million features that you should be paying for, but the tool is free. There are a ton of canned reports and you can customize them or make your own. Check things in, check them out. Track when they are broken or fixed. Attach all of your photos and purchasing documents to the asset in the tool. I thought it was great and then I found the auditing feature. What??? You can use this tool to perform an audit, and it's free? I found a data mismatch in a report and sent it in to the support team. They fixed it...and fast. It was like support from a paid product, but this product is free. Take my money already! Asset Tiger is fantastic!

Cons

As some have stated, there is a limited amount of documentation on some of the more complex features. You just have to suss it out yourself. But that's fine because you learn by making mistakes and by configuring and trying the tool. Once you are done figuring it out, you know the tool that much better.

S.P. from City Life CHurch Zwolle

Used it for our church inventory, great tool to use with a lot of features. Nice having it for free.

Pros

It's complete with: multiple users, multiple sites, multiple locations and multiple departments. The software offers a complete financial projection of your inventory, your TCO of your inventory and the status of every piece of equipment. What I like best is the different statuses a piece can have. Is it broken and for reparair, is it broken and thrown away, what's the cost of the repair, what's the cost in case of a new one...it all adds up in the completeness of the software. Also great is the app that's available, at least for iOS (don't know for Android). It can do almost the same as the web version. In the end what's a good part is that you can number your equipment so you can label it, maintain it and track it. As soon as you start using this it's kind of keeping it up to date and maintain it. Every time something happens to a piece you need to administrate it so your inventory is right. It's totally a great tool for a company or any NGO.

Cons

It looks like it needs the asset tags that this company offers. It's not a requirement but it probably helps tracking your inventory. One thing I noticed is that you can't remove your account in case you don't need the software anymore (for whatever reason). If so, you need to contact support and they will help you remove your account, very easy and very fast.

Brendan from FCS

Weak link in this software are the Asset tags

With over 5000 assets across multiple states it is essential that I print bar code Tags with custom non-consecutive numbers. This is not possible with Asset Tiger's labels.

Pros

The simple interface is awesome, easy to use, and user friendly. It does not take days or even hours to learn.

Cons

The biggest drawback is the ability to print asset tags as needed with non-consecutive numbers. After purchasing blank printable asset tags I find out that I can only print the same asset number on a sheet or a sheet of consecutive numbers. So if I have assets in a range of 50 - 75 and another 10 assets 200 - 210 I have to use two sheets of 50 tags ea. wasting 65 tags. Yes Asset Tiger can print custom numbers for you, but the turn around time is not workable. One other Con worth mentioning is the ability to customize tables is limited. Not a big draw back, and defiantly not a show stopper.

Reasons for Choosing AssetTiger

Simple to use interface, cost, and appeared at the time to have everything I needed.

Reasons for Switching to AssetTiger

Better control on visibility of assets.

Joe from Sur-Seal

Great App, Helpful Staff

With free asset tracking software, I was a little skeptical whether it would actually be useful. Very pleasantly surprised as we began to use the software. Simple, intuitive design makes navigating the app and web interfaces both feel natural. One issue I did have was with scanning 2D barcodes, I was getting a random number, and not what the scan should have read. A quick email to the support staff, they answered within the hour, and pointed out what I was doing wrong. There is an option in the Android and iOS app to select 1D or 2D barcodes, I had the wrong one selected. Simple mistake on my part, but helpful that they pointed it out, and fast. Scanning the tags into the database makes the asset onboarding much faster. The philosophy behind Asset Tiger is: buy better labels, and don't let asset tracking software bog down the tag. It's won me over. I just appreciate that MyAssetTag cares about their customers' needs beyond the physical label itself - enter Asset Tiger. Fields are totally customizable, you can set triggers, everything can be queried. Nothing over the top, but not too basic. Right in the sweet spot of: Work it takes to setup and use VS. How does this software make my life easier? To me, AssetTiger makes the label more useful, which brings more life to the software. Recursive usefulness. 10/10 - would buy again.

Pros

Free Easy to Navigate Strong, capable data storage, in the cloud Support team responded fast and accurately

Cons

First time users could use a little more direction

Chris from Sublette County School District #1

Better Than The Paid Solutions!

After purchasing and using several expensive solutions, and after being frustrated with AssetPanda, I happened across AssetTiger accidentally. It was the find of the year!! We are super happy with the product and can't believe it is free! There are a few areas where there could be some improvement. I would like to see Active Directory integration for employees. It would be nice to have a few more options like being able to easily search for employees. And I would like to see the option to have consumable assets such as toner cartridges, projector bulbs, etc... We could then keep track of repair parts and smaller item inventory. The browser-based version of AssetTiger works way better than the mobile app. The mobile app is nice because you can use the camera on any smartphone to scan barcodes, but it's slow and glitchy. I only use the mobile app if there is no way for me to use the browser-based software. I have not tried third party scanners with it. But really that is nitpicking! We've found workarounds for everything AssetTiger doesn't do. Given the fact that it's free makes me feel somewhat guilty for bringing them up! I absolutely love this solution and would absolutely recommend it!!

Pros

Web (cloud) based. Free Intuitive and simple

Cons

No directory integration. The mobile app is slow and glitchy. No ability (yet) to keep track of consumable items such as paper, office supplies, etc...

Josh from Envirtrol

A cost friendly option with alot of features for my company to manage and track assets

The ability to see at a glance where our costs are going for our assets. The ability to view the life of those assets, ease of know what I have available and what is currently deployed to the field and who has those items.

Pros

One of the things I like most is the ability to not only track your items but also that you can track documentation for the items, maintenance, life of the items, and also that you can include a picture of items for easy reference when dealing with part numbers. Being able to scan via your cell phone is also a plus.

Cons

There are few things I do not like about the software but one is that I can not customize my audit requirements as I would like. I think the software was built for tracking office assets and I want to re-purpose it for use with construction tools. Tracking who has them, how long, when specific certifications are do etc. However this being built on office tracking it requires me to keep track of a location. Currently working with a rep to see if there is any type of work around for this. If so then I would have nothing negative to say about a free software for tracking thousands of dollars in my companys assets.

I love AssetTiger. We bought asset tags and got this awesome software for free!

Pros

Besides being free, what I really like about this offering is how packed with features it is. It is so customizable. I can set up any category I want and include some to show up only if I make certain choices. You can run and automate reports, set column order to your preferences, set specific roles for others and so much more. I got asset tags from myassettag.com and ended up with this wonderful software to support me after the purchase.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about this software yet. It functions well, is never down and support is good.

Scott from Lawrence Technological University

Spectacular. Can't believe this is free.

In a department that produces video content on a daily basis, it's important to know where all assets are at all times, when assets break, and who checked assets out. AssetTiger helped us move away from pen and paper and into a robust method of tracking equipment.

Pros

Very detailed asset management Broad customization of reports, user permissions, and asset details Calendar displays due dates for assets checked out or leased

Cons

Inability (for now, at least) to perform batch check-outs; only one item can be selected at a time. With bar codes on everything, I'd like to be able to quickly scan all items and then approve/submit the lot. Adding a new customer must be done prior to leasing an item to him/her. The opportunity to add a new customer from within the new lease dialog would be a big time saver. No option to prompt user to check out dependent items If a user checks out a camera I would like to be able to prompt the user to also check out a battery of the proper type depending on which camera was checked out. These are more feature requests than cons. Adding these features would put this product miles over the top!

Diane from Peninsula Custom Homes

So easy to set up and use

We added over 500 construction tools into the database & tracking is now so easy. Love the built in reports! Since all our tools were already being tracked in Access, it was easy to transfer them to an Excel Spreadsheet and load them up into the site. I only wish we could delete the Location feature as we don't use it but it's locked in. No big deal. Being able to check things in and out using a smartphone is really great, no extra equipment to buy and potentially lose. I also like that I can attach user manuals to the item so its accessible to people in the field. They really thought of everything. Very happy and definitely recommend.

Pros

It's very user friendly and they've really thought out what user's need.

Cons

I'd like to be able to delete the Location tracker as we don't use it but other than that, I'm very happy.

Tony from Jefferson R-7 School District

Best asset inventory service that I have found. Easy to use and graphically pleasing.

Asset tracking and ease of use for employees to check-in and check-out devices for use.

Pros

- Easy to add customized fields for what you want to track - Upload users for asset assignment is easy - Phone app that works and is just as easy as the web application - Detailed reports and audits - Shows history of actions for each asset (who had what, check-in/check-out, maintenance, etc) - Easy to import assets from another system

Cons

- Would like to see a better way to edit or remove bulk users. Being a school district, students leave the district all the time. It would be great to have a mass remove or mass edit feature instead of deleting on at a time.

AssetTiger

Overall, AssetTiger is a great asset tracking software platform. It allows small businesses to track their assets as well cost and location of the assets. It is a must if you don't have an asset tracking system yet.

Pros

We have been using AssetTiger for a little under a year now and we love it. It makes asset tracking and taging very easy. The system is user friendly and is customizable to a degree. We have been able to track assets domestically as well as internationally with ease. The best part is the software platform is free!

Cons

We have found no cons sp far since using this system. The system does well for us and we have had no complaints.

Anthony from Jahnel Group

AssetTiger - User friendly way to keep track of your company assets

AssetTiger has helped the company become more organized with assets that are purchased. When it comes to either security, accountability, or for insurance purposes, AssetTiger keeps your asset data at the palm of your hand.

Pros

- Free to use if you buy the asset tags. - Easy to import existing assets as well as employees - Easy to upload custom images for each asset - Ability to view asset data from the dashboard - Individual assets can be assigned to users or sites, as well as have additional data tracking such as warranty, repair, etc. - Ability to download the native app and scan assets with your phone.

Cons

- They now just started to limit the number of assets you can add for free, not so sure I like that. - There isn't a way to add notes about a specific asset, only when assigning to someone or some site.

Garret from Pioneer Regional School Corporation

Our daily asset tracker!

Since we purchase asset tags this software is included with. For "free"ish we can't argue with what AssetTiger has truly helped us with.

Pros

We have been using assettiger for about a year and overall asset tracking has been made super easy. A great feature they offer is being able to scan from a mobile device. We use ipads to easily travel around and scan asset tags.

Cons

Now I can't be 100% sure but it seems sometimes the web client does not update. On occasion we have noticed some users not being updated correctly.

July 2016

Don from PA Government

July 2016

Finally a company who gets it!

I found this software not even looking for asset tracking software. I had long given up on that search and was looking for asset tags. I found asset tags along with them saying try our free cloud-based asset tracking software. I went in not expecting much, but was absolutely blown away by what I found. Now if old I had this 3 years ago...

Pros

Easy to setup, and import assets and users into. I had the initial import of users and assets done in less than 30 minutes, and most of that delay was due to me not having certain fields (description) filled in for some assets. There is a difference between users and employees (i.e. not every employee needs a user login to this system). Um, it's free!

Cons

I wish the scanner could be used to scan in other barcodes, like serial numbers for example. If that is possible, then I missed it.

Response from SmartSign

Replied July 2016

Thank you so much, Don! We're glad you found us. Keep an eye out for an app update in the near future with upgraded scanning capabilities.

Ed from Town of Burrillville, RI, USA

AssetTiger is a very capable entry-level asset management tool.

I was able to spin up an inventory collection process for an urgent project that would have taken much longer to build from scratch.

Pros

The user interface is clean, colorful and well organized. Most of the functions and features are presented intuitively in the menu system. The Smartphone app is excellent and has surprisingly fast and accurate 1D barcode scanning feature. Web site response time is also excellent and the default reports are very useful.

Cons

Asset searches have single-criterion AND parameters. Logic for "OR" and "NOT" are missing. Some tables are exportable, but no relational elements are provided (e.g. primary key). There is no backup function available. I would like the software more if it had a user-controlled backup/snapshot function and a way to export all of the tables, including keys so that the database could be reconstructed.

Nigel from LX Designs Limited

Fantastic Software - Epic Customer Support

Pros

So easy to use, fast inputting, predictive inputting, totally adjustable to my company's requirements. Super-fast customer service (email back about a technical matter in under 5 minutes). Great search functions. I have been looking for this type of software for so many years - and I am so happy I have found it in this company, it is exactly what I ned for the amount of equipment I have (Over 1000 items). I am using the software for tracking theatre lighting equipment and have adapted it to record my PAT testing and maintenance records. When my clients need a copy of my PAT test records - I can just print them off!

Cons

Very little, had a small problem updating company info at the start but that was soon sorted out by technical support in minutes.

Jennifer from Downey PHC

Exactly what we needed!

We and our Tech Consultant, had looked at several other options, realizing that our out-dated method was leaving us at a severe disadvantage to produce any type of list for insurance or accounting purposes. We chose this, partially for the low cost (free- it's good and it's free!?!) While we aren't where we want to be with signing things out and returning them, yet, that is a goal also. It's just such a great tool in itself, once we actually ordered the tags, it immediately became one of the best software packages I have ever used (I know what a floppy disc is, if that gives you any ideas...)

Pros

Ease of adding new units/assets. Depreciation reports- we can finally produce these in real time!

Cons

Would like to add more than one picture of an assett

Nicholas from Breen and Sullivan

Mechanical Contracto

Overall it has been very easy. We did not know about the software aspect and our introduction came from a tag order.

Pros

Cons

The UI is a little cumbersome and the feature for facilitating the status of an asset does not always cater to our needs. We have adapted to work around this.

Roxanne from School District

Works well for small inventors. Improvement need to be made for larger ones.

Pros

The ability to see and upload picture of items. Would be better if you could upload various prices and funding as well with the info.

Cons

The Prev and Next buttons are too close to profile and hard to hit. You have to touch the very bottom edge of them or the profile info will open. Also having to close with an X the product updated it awful. It should go away not linger there.

Roger from Highland Local Schools

This product is Amazing!

Pros

The user interface is good and easy to use. Has many nice reports. Like the fact that can set up read only users to give people access to look for assets but not change.

Cons

Would like to see a change log report of assets history, by date. Like the one they have now on maintenance history. Would be nice too if products marked disposed no longer show up in an audit.

Mike from OneSky

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great webpage and app!

Fast insight into the items we track and manage.

Pros

Love the bar code scanning, on Dell monitors especially. Lots of things to track like warranty, photos and documents.

Cons

Doesn't seem to read all QR codes even when scan option set to Datamatrix 2D. I wish the mobile app wouldn't apply the search criteria that was set on the webpage. Should be independent IMHO.

Marrek from Yorke & Curtis, Inc.

Easy to set up and easy to use with nice functionality

Pros

Very easy to setup users with an excel template. The app works great for new items with tags. You can scan the tag and then set it up right away on your phone when it's not already in the system.

Cons

I would like an easier way to check out and check in items. It just seems there are too many clicks to get to the check out option.

Cora from Working Solutions

Asset Management System

Overall it saves a lot of time when you have a live customer waiting for tech support. With AssetTiger you can make sure that you will be able to get into a system during busy times and the system will not crash.

Pros

The most important feature allows multiple members of the same organization to "check out" tokens to software programs. Then check the tokens back in when they are done. This allows many people to use the same website or software securely without using too much bandwidth or exceeding usage at one time.

Cons

I thought the layout could be organized better when I first saw it but then I realized that I could change how the tokens were organized in the table by myself.

Paul from New Hartford Public Schools

Excellent Asset Management Software

Pros

Simple design with a clean interface. Check-in/Out functionality for staff assigned equipment is perfectly executed. The reporting function is great and even includes custom reporting. All this for FREE!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say, the product is quite good, far better than most paid products.

Matt from Public Safety Sales

Industry: Public Safety

I got this product to help me keep track of demo gear that we loan out to our customers.

Able to track our demo equipment that we ship around to our customers on a frequent basis. Also allows me to run a report on aging so I know when I need to turn the demo inventory. And as always when I need to repair a piece of equipment.

Pros

This is fantastic, I can use the lease function to keep track of the equipment we loan out for demo purposes and get reminders to call it back in. No more time spent tracking down the wayward piece of gear. Beats the heck out a paper spreadsheet. When it is time to rotate out the gear easy to run a report and have the guys sell it off.

Cons

Would like the flexibility to change some of the fields on the customer side, have a call into customer support.

AssetTiger, a digital library for what's important

AssetTiger has really helped us with our equipment, it is so customizable with various other software programs to monitor equipment use and state. We use it with Cheqroom which has been seamless.

Pros

It has revolutionized how we catalogue and keep track of all of our production equipment as a video department within a major state institution. There are a lot of moving parts, and now we have a way of managing everything.

Cons

Is it fair to say I can't think of anything here? That feels to be the case with this product.

Chris from Bates Enterprises

This is the only inventory / control system we will ever use again. It meets all of our needs.

Pros

It is a cloud based system... this allows multiple inventory control managers to keep an eye on our product from anywhere in the world.

Cons

We literally have nothing negative to say about this program. I mean... free would be great. But you get what you pay for, and this is worth every penny!

Ricardo from BCN Telecom Inc.

Pleasantly Surprised

After purchasing some Asset Tags we were introduced to this free software. We started using it and were pleasantly surprised at how clean, intuitive, and useful it was. We dumped our previously paid service and started using Asset Tiger exclusively. We have not regretted it.

Pros

Clean and Intuitive Interface.

Cons

Can't check custom inventory reports in Mobile App.

Chao from Washington Care Servicecs

Industry: Computer Networking

Awesome no worries tool

Paperless and on the go ability to track and review asset

Pros

Since I've started using Asset Tiger, I am able to track and manage all assets whenever I need whether on desk computer or laptop when on the floor. I can add asset anytime or remove when I like. No need for large binder to help save space. Also helps keep track of cost for assets.

Cons

Not to much, Asset Tiger has multiple method of retrieving data from computer to mobile apps. Only con is having to input myself the data.

Enjoy using the database and keep track of my equipment

Pros

That it is free and it is easy to use. I was able to import all my assets from my spreadsheet I had been using.

Cons

The maintenance reports could be better. Need a date range report for the maintenance that has been completed so I know the cost per month of repairs.

Michael from Flight Simulator Division

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great software, excellent asset tag products.

Overall its a good experience, but there is for me a very hefty learning experience since I am not familiar with the program.

Pros

The free cost, ease of set up, functionality.

Cons

Having a very difficult time getting the bar code reader to work, it has to be used only in the app and for now my cell phone; this sucks.

Reasons for Choosing AssetTiger

I really didn't look, this was suggested to me by an article off Facebook.

Reasons for Switching to AssetTiger

The other programs are way to complicated and difficult to use; Asset Tiger is a relatively easy to install and learn product that meets and exceeds our needs. And its FREE!

Saurabh from Bachpan Bachao Andolan

Excellent SAAS based assets management system

Pros

Asset tiger is an enterprise-level assets management software. It is easy to customize and very easy to take out reports

Cons

We can have assets recording approval system to verify by a finance person

Tim from Tiffin City Schools

Clunky

It takes too long to locate my technology.

Pros

Works with my scanner and I see how much inventory I have.

Reasons for Switching to AssetTiger

Software was outdated with my computer.

Steven from Emerald Installation, Inc.

Pretty Good

The ability to be able to track all Assets within the company from an easy portal or from any smartphone. The ability to track how much money we have invested in the Assets as well as be able to see their depreciation over time is amazing.

Pros

All of the available functions right out of the gate and everything is free! You cannot get a better value anywhere else. This is how I envision companies are supposed to act.

Cons

Some things like uploading a new template if you are using one ID for a single employee seems to overwrite existing data for the tag, or I have not yet figured out how to properly handle the system.

Jeremiah from Wavecell

Best Asset Management Software... And it's free.

Time saving, cost saving

Pros

Everything, i'm not even kidding. From being able to customize fields, automatic depreciation, customize searchings, allowing you to create reports and filters that you want, adding employees. This is definitely a system that was created by someone who has managed inventory before because every single function that is needed is there. Fantastic!

Cons

If there was a software/subscription management portion it would have made it perfect. Especially since now there's more SaaS and you can't really assign an asset tag to these.

Mohammad from PLAN

Awesome software!

Pros

I spent a lot of time looking for an assets management application. Finally, I found this great one, what is amazing, the first-rate asset management program that I ever found. So much power in a free tool. Thank you so much, guys!!

Cons

The ability to edit all asset fields would be a lot easier if we could have the ability to do this. Also, if there is an option to modify directly from the database or something such as excel where we could display all fields in one place, it will be awesome to edit multiple items from one screen.

Alan from Health West

This was advertised as free forever when we signed up.

it was nice to have an inventory but the switch a roo of its free and oh by the way now that you have used it we are changing the terms of use is garbage

Pros

Has some good features. But not sure if it is worth the costs when it was advertised and completely free. There was no descriptions that said its free as long as you purchase xxx amount of labels etc. It was advertised as completely free when i signed up.

Cons

When we found this software it was advertised as free forever as long as you wanted. Then somewhere along the line they changed it and never let me know. So now they want to charge . If I signed up when it was advertised as free forever, You should grandfather those of us that chose to try out the software.

Patrick from Grand Prairie Independent School District

An amazing free product

Great product, awesome support.

Pros

Amazing for the price, lot of value, very nice!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say it's a great product

Debi from Centralina Area Agency on Aging

Amazing Solution for our small business.

We have a small team of 16 staff who have multiple pieces of equipment and software that need to be tracked and managed. This has been the perfect solution to help track replacement of products timely. The ability to assign products to specific staff is a bonus. It's as if Asset Tiger read my mind, and made a database just for my needs. Thanks for the "at no cost to me feature too". :)

Pros

This product is simple, intuitive and has all the features we were looking for to tag and track all our equipment in a small non-profit. Almost impossible to mess up. Just found the "replicate" feature today when adding multiple items, fantastic!

Cons

So far, there has been nothing that we cannot accomplish.