What are CloudBooks users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CloudBooks software through verified user reviews

• icon"That made it very easy to use. I also liked that it was cloud based and accessible from anywhere."
  • icon"I like that It is web based, very easy to quickly greatly invoices. I like that I can quickly get reports and a quick overview of my invoices."
  • icon"Robust functionality - I can do almost everything I need. Cloud based application allows for users to see invoices from anywhere."
  • icon"I emailed and filled out their form and never heard back. Since I could not access my account, I tried cancelling via phone, email, form, and nothing."
  • icon"Sometimes the wrong item is picked and we have to start over. Requirements to enter email address even if I am not emailing an invoice."
  • icon"The new invoice layout can be a bit confusing."

Browse all CloudBooks Reviews

• Have you used CloudBooks and would like to share your experience with others?

Esmady

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reduce your accounting time

Open your extra time save on accounting for other valuable thing

Pros

1. Easy access from all around the world 2. Direct to the authority 3. Very fast and good support 4. Get all report need in a second

Cons

1. Won't work without internet access 2. Basically I can't find any other cons about this software since i use it in 2011

CloudBooks has made my consulting business much simpler to manage

simplifying my billing

Pros

Cons

The new invoice layout can be a bit confusing. I would also like to see an iOS app to edit and send invoices. I would like to see integration with Square for payments.

ron

Customer support has been very responsive but software is not as easy to use as I would like

Pros

Cons

Not very user friendly. -difficult to select names and items when processing invoices. Sometimes the wrong item is picked and we have to start over -Requirements to enter email address even if I am not emailing an invoice -Customer phone number does not appear on the invoice

Joscelyn

Will not let you cancel even if you don't use the service

Pros

This is a scam. Nothing about it is good.

Cons

As soon as I purchased CloudBooks after my free trial, my login stopped working. I tried to reset my password and it still didn't work. I tried contacting support and couldn't get through. I emailed and filled out their form and never heard back. Since I could not access my account, I tried cancelling via phone, email, form, and nothing. Now it is 3 months later, I have disputed every charge on my credit card with my bank, and I and still getting charged. I honestly can believe the horrendous level of customer service. Do not purchase this software!

Reasons for choosing CloudBooks

I now use Invoicely and it's a million times better. Please don't use Cloudbooks.

Alonso

July 2015

Why We Recommend CloudBooks

CloudBooks slogan is "Send Invoices Online. Get Paid Faster", and this online billing and invoicing software offers a clean look that's complemented by pops of color. After a 30-day free trial, $2 per month for up to 25 customers and 3 users, next monthly subscription is $20 up to Unlimited customers and Unlimited users for unlimited invoices and estimates, time tracking and customer management, customizable invoices with a logo and much more. Dashboard: Well designed dashboard with links to invoicing and time keeping tasks, a daily, weekly and monthly revenue overview and reporting for overdue, outstanding and paid invoices. Reminders: Automatic late payment reminders via email. Cost: CloudBooks offers many features with no limits for a really low monthly cost. Mobile/Future plans : No mobile apps, although customers can pay invoices on their smart phone and CloudBooks can be used via a web browser on tablets. Mobile apps are in future plans. Gateways: Accepts payments from seven popular gateways, like Google Checkout and PayPal, which is enough for many businesses, but some others offer many more gateways.

Elizabeth

Warning - Do not use this service

Terrible. Worst service I have ever used. I have gone back to Quickbooks for $4 more a month, but I am still paying for this service because they make it impossible. to cancel your service. Once you give them your credit card they will stop responding to you and continue to take your money.

Pros

I have been trying to cancel my service with this company for months. They will not respond to my e-mails and now I am going through my bank to have the charges stopped.

Cons

This company appears to be run by one person trying to manage it all. He does not respond in a timely manner to e-mails.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for switching to CloudBooks

Because it was cheaper but has ended up costing me more. Bad business decision.

BrannDon

Time used: Free Trial

Wanted to just do a quick trial. Liked it overall. Would use it in the future!!

Not much. Just used the trial to see if it would work for me. It won't, free plan is too limited. Maybe sometime in the future I will decide to pay for something like this.

Pros

I like the intuitive interface. That made it very easy to use. I also liked that it was cloud based and accessible from anywhere.

Cons

I do not like how limited the free account is. Not very useful. Would much rather have limited extra features with unlimited number of invoices. Once it is embedded in my business then I would take a look at the additional functionality to determine whether it is worth the cost to upgrade. As is, I won't use it as I don't want to use up my revenue on paying for it. Therefore some other system will likely be put into place and make it harder to switch if I wanted to.

Armanty

Ebook much cheapper then Hard copy

I am satisfied the Product

Pros

You can store on line all your books and reach them easily from any gadget. There is no weight to carry all your books.

james

May 2015

Great app, just what we needed,.

Needs a few tweaks to be perfect but overall a very good app, Hopefully Android apps are in the works. Very responsive customer service. A real Pleasure to deal with!!

Response from CloudBooks

Thank you James. Android app in development and will be live soon.

Replied May 2015

Rajesh

A ok ok billing tool

can be a good experience and need improvement.

Pros

you can create reports and send to you clients at their email address. you can create as many format as you need.

Cons

user interface is not friendly and not easy to use ,please improve it and make it more smooth for user.

May 2015

Excellent Software

I have been using this invoice and billing software for some months now and I can say that I am very satisfied. CloudBooks Invoice only charges you if you create more than 5 invoices per month. However, the pricing for more invoices is very reasonable. I managed to sign up in just a few seconds, which surprised me. The subscription to other invoicing applications is often much more time consuming. The dashboard that CloudBooks created is pretty intuitive. You just need to take some minutes to set up an invoice template and you can start invoicing right away. Pros: Follow up on unpaid bills. It integrates with PayPal and its own products. The software is ready for multiple currencies Cons: None so far.

Time used: Free Trial

I think this is good software, and the support team was very friendly when testing out the app.

Not much since I used it in testing of different time-tracking & invoicing apps, but I would definitely applaud their support team.

Pros

Great support team. Fairly straight-forward to use. Very nice looking front-end, which they did not have originally. Actually one of the better looking ones I have seen.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of the straight line timing of items, but it seems to work fine regardless. When I tested the app, they did not have in-line task creation when starting a timer. Have really enjoyed that on other apps like primaerp.com.

Ran

really bad. Took forever to disconnect from service. No refund. no support.

Cons

Despite contacting service support numerous times, I received no service or help from anyone. All contacts went unanswered. I would never recommend this service to anyone and shared my experience with many of my peers and colleagues.

JOHN

Most features don't work, or don't work well.

Pros

Has a nice feature set (when it works) and it is cheap, since I only use it for a few clients I'm willing to put up with the bugs.

Cons

Most features beyond basic ones don't work at all or as well as it should. Base functionality is OK for basic invoicing. Support is absolute rubbish.

CloudBooks