• Pros

• "I like the functionality, easy to navigate and the information needed when vouching an invoice is already available."

• "User friendly and the staff is very helpful and easy to work with"

• "It is easy to use, allowing quick deployment throughout the organization. The service team is also very responsive and typically their service levels exceed contract SLA's."

• Cons

• "would like to see improved reporting and two way match would be great"

• "We haven't fully taken advantage of the automation it offers in terms of hands free mail-to-vouch technology (called "Autovouch") On us, not them!"

• "Some invoices are missing. New annotation get lost when we attach document."

Browse DataServ SaaS AP Automation Reviews

Alina from Vertiv Co

Great collaboration, very helpful and user friendly tool!

Pros

Easy to use for AP responsibles and approvers, transparency at all levels, easily customizable. Prompt helpdesk feedback. Accesible from anywhere. Flexibility to make it fit the company's needs.

Cons

Reports need to be customized to meet our KPI needs. Rather expensive fees for new implementations or development.

Beverly from Wiese USA

Time Saving

We have cut down on the amount of paper invoices that we must shuffle through for accounts payable. Everything is grouped together in one location with the ability to code right on the screen. With our payable system, if the invoice matches the PO, the process is automatic. I never have to approve it. It has cut payable time down to a fraction.

Pros

I like that I see only the invoices that are for my location. We are a large company with many locations and lots of invoices filter through here. With Data Serv, they can funnel to me only my store's invoices.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little while for invoices to filter into my que, but that is no reflection of the software. its just our process that days a couple of days.

Jennifer from NATIONAL FREIGHT

Thankful to have this product especially during the pandemic

The visibility and accountability built into Dataserv are wonderful. At first, the managers and directors questions why they were seeing invoices that they had never seen before. Once they got used to it they appreciated the visibility and now question when they aren't seeing invoices. Dataserv has freed up the AP department from the tedium of entering invoices into our payable system. Allowing the department to be more customer services based and tackle other areas of AP.

Pros

I am very thankful we had Dataserv during this pandemic. It is very convenient to be able to code and approve invoices from anywhere on my laptop. Being able to approve invoices on a smartphone is a great convenience to managers and directors that are on the road a lot. Not having to open the mail anymore is also a blessing. Especially working from home, there was not need to go into the office to get the mail, open it, send it out for approval, etc.

Cons

Some of the matrices are clunky and not very user friendly. As an administrator, it is often difficult to update location, users, extra. Also, you have to go to several different matrices to completely add a user. De-activating a user should have more functionality, ie you should not be able to route an invoice to a deactivated user or there should be some kind of alert.

Great company providing value to customers

We started with a paper process many years ago- Dataserv brought us powerful automation that yielded significant efficiency gains. They have followed up with improved ease of use, reliability and analytics that have helped us realize incremental productivity gains from the original value proposition.

SAmantha from The Doe Run Company

Industry: Mining & Metals

Data at your fingertips

I love working within DataServ. It is super easy to personalize searches which helps me through every step of my work day. I couldn't imagine going back to pushing paper.

Pros

How easily it is to find one particular document using incomplete information. It really cuts the time you would have spent searching for a paper document or using a program where lots of unique identifying information is required to pull one invoice.

Cons

The lack of notification to Dataserv when there is an error that has caused transfers to be incomplete.

ANTONETTE from Emerson Electric Asia Ltd. (ROHQ)

Industry: Industrial Automation

Dataserv is very helpful for companies like Emerson

There are many benefits in using this software, easy viewing of invoices, user friendly and a lot more.

Pros

It helps a lot in processing our invoices. It is easy to access and the vendors can send directly the invoices to an email address and we can already process the invoices.

Cons

When the software is down we cannot work at all and the support sometimes is not answering the calls. Sometimes it is too slow also that your work is interrupted.

Dana from Vertiv

DataServ is a very flexible tool which meets our business requirements for invoice processing.

It improves the performance of the AP team under my management and helps the team to process a higher volume of invoices. Helps me asses the performance of the team

Pros

DataServ is constantly upgrading the services they provide and keeps up with the business need. In an environment with constant change and where speed is essential, DataServ is the ideal tool for the accounts payable processing. It helped us improve the efficiency and performance. The dashboard is a great tool for the AP Clerks

Cons

We would like more detailed reports for individual performance. DataServ team is very approachable and they are working on improving also this side of the DataServ experience

Kim from Tierpoint

Director Accounts Payable

I have used DataServ for many years and for the most part very satisfied

Pros

User friendly and the staff is very helpful and easy to work with

Cons

would like to see improved reporting and two way match would be great

My two years experience with DS tells me that this is a very helpful tool.

Pros

Honestly, the dashboard feature. Helps a lot in organizing the work load. I also like that DS connects with ERP software used by different companies.

Cons

Waiting for the master data file to be pushed overnight. Not all the users understand that there is a period of time needed for the information in the ERP to get over to DS.

Good tool to step into invoice automation for small and medium size businesses

Pros

Flexible, open to integration with legacy applications. Good support

Cons

User Interface could use a face-lift, which DataServ is currently working on.

Ana Marie from ASCO Power Technologies

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Dataserv

The support team of DataServ is impressive. I commend support is always being accommodating whenever we approach.

Pros

Cons

Some invoices are missing. New annotation get lost when we attach document.

Erin from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment

great teamwork with Dataserv to address Sony's needs

streamlined invoicing

Pros

User Interface is simple and clean. The Dataserv team has worked diligently to address my company's struggles and create a long term solution to create the most efficient and effective invoicing process

Cons

This software lacks some visibility/control features that would positively enhance the invoicing experience. Dataserv is currently working to develop these features I have requested and has been consistent in addressing our needs.

David from Bunzl Distribution

Industry: Dairy

User friendly.

Improved processing of our centralized payables systems.

Pros

The software is easy to customize to fit our business model. The ease of making configuration changes allows us to constantly improve and find efficiencies within our payables processing.

Cons

The system can be inconsistent at times. Recently we have experienced few issues with this, but over the past year we've had instances where the system is not reacting as expected.

Calin from Vertiv

Very friendly user

Pros

Easy to user and intuitive. No bugs detectes since I use this application. The Application work very good without any lag.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about it. The buttons are a little bit "old school". Also to redesign the loading screeen.