• Pros

• "Easy to user and intuitive. No bugs detectes since I use this application. The Application work very good without any lag. "

• "The software is easy to customize to fit our business model. The ease of making configuration changes allows us to constantly improve and find efficiencies within our payables processing. "

• "Flexible, open to integration with legacy applications. Good support"

• Cons

• "Nothing bad to say about it. The buttons are a little bit "old school". Also to redesign the loading screeen."

• "Reports need to be customized to meet our KPI needs. Rather expensive fees for new implementations or development. "

• "Sometimes it takes a little while for invoices to filter into my que, but that is no reflection of the software. its just our process that days a couple of days."

Browse DataServ Reviews

Alina from Vertiv Co

Great collaboration, very helpful and user friendly tool!

Pros

Easy to use for AP responsibles and approvers, transparency at all levels, easily customizable. Prompt helpdesk feedback. Accesible from anywhere. Flexibility to make it fit the company's needs.

Beverly from Wiese USA

Time Saving

We have cut down on the amount of paper invoices that we must shuffle through for accounts payable. Everything is grouped together in one location with the ability to code right on the screen. With our payable system, if the invoice matches the PO, the process is automatic. I never have to approve it. It has cut payable time down to a fraction.

Pros

I like that I see only the invoices that are for my location. We are a large company with many locations and lots of invoices filter through here. With Data Serv, they can funnel to me only my store's invoices.

Cons

Good tool to step into invoice automation for small and medium size businesses

Pros

Flexible, open to integration with legacy applications. Good support

Cons

User Interface could use a face-lift, which DataServ is currently working on.

SAmantha from The Doe Run Company

Industry: Mining & Metals

Data at your fingertips

I love working within DataServ. It is super easy to personalize searches which helps me through every step of my work day. I couldn't imagine going back to pushing paper.

Pros

How easily it is to find one particular document using incomplete information. It really cuts the time you would have spent searching for a paper document or using a program where lots of unique identifying information is required to pull one invoice.

Cons

The lack of notification to Dataserv when there is an error that has caused transfers to be incomplete.

ANTONETTE from Emerson Electric Asia Ltd. (ROHQ)

Industry: Industrial Automation

Dataserv is very helpful for companies like Emerson

There are many benefits in using this software, easy viewing of invoices, user friendly and a lot more.

Pros

It helps a lot in processing our invoices. It is easy to access and the vendors can send directly the invoices to an email address and we can already process the invoices.

Cons

When the software is down we cannot work at all and the support sometimes is not answering the calls. Sometimes it is too slow also that your work is interrupted.

Dana from Vertiv

DataServ is a very flexible tool which meets our business requirements for invoice processing.

It improves the performance of the AP team under my management and helps the team to process a higher volume of invoices. Helps me asses the performance of the team

Pros

DataServ is constantly upgrading the services they provide and keeps up with the business need. In an environment with constant change and where speed is essential, DataServ is the ideal tool for the accounts payable processing. It helped us improve the efficiency and performance. The dashboard is a great tool for the AP Clerks

Cons

We would like more detailed reports for individual performance. DataServ team is very approachable and they are working on improving also this side of the DataServ experience

Ana Marie from ASCO Power Technologies

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Dataserv

The support team of DataServ is impressive. I commend support is always being accommodating whenever we approach.

Pros

I like the functionality, easy to navigate and the information needed when vouching an invoice is already available.

Cons

Some invoices are missing. New annotation get lost when we attach document.

My two years experience with DS tells me that this is a very helpful tool.

Pros

Honestly, the dashboard feature. Helps a lot in organizing the work load. I also like that DS connects with ERP software used by different companies.

Cons

Waiting for the master data file to be pushed overnight. Not all the users understand that there is a period of time needed for the information in the ERP to get over to DS.

Erin from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment

great teamwork with Dataserv to address Sony's needs

streamlined invoicing

Pros

User Interface is simple and clean. The Dataserv team has worked diligently to address my company's struggles and create a long term solution to create the most efficient and effective invoicing process

Cons

This software lacks some visibility/control features that would positively enhance the invoicing experience. Dataserv is currently working to develop these features I have requested and has been consistent in addressing our needs.

David from Bunzl Distribution

Industry: Dairy

User friendly.

Improved processing of our centralized payables systems.

Pros

Cons

The system can be inconsistent at times. Recently we have experienced few issues with this, but over the past year we've had instances where the system is not reacting as expected.

Calin from Vertiv