Deskera ERP Reviews

3.95 / 5 (19)

Our advisors have recommended this product 48 times in the last 30 days

Feature Ratings Breakdown

Funtionality

• Pros

• "We are glad Deskera was suggested to us at a conference. The Perfect ERP for our size of company, and helps us stay organized."

• "The user interface is fairly good, It really impress me with its front end and modules implementation. "

• "Price of product is in the favour of the company that is only pro for this product. Complete money oriented company."

• "Ease Customization Value Added Features Customer Support "

• Cons

• "Required some extra efforts and time to understand advance features, but it’s worth it. Rest product is awesome and working smoothly."

• "Graphic interface could be improved, but it seems Deskera is always improving."

• "I haven't found any yet since I used this software."

• "Whosoever buys this product losses money and gets nothing out of it. I bought this I wasted my money totally. "

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-19 of 19 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Ethan from Ace Hardware Corporation

Awesome Features and Support

I have been using Deskera for about 3 years now. I like the compliance of the system. Maximum ERP systems have the capability to be a good fit for most of your business. The actual key to success is how well they allow you to pull and spread the software to meet your exclusive business requirements. Deskera ERP excels at this. With user defined forms and reports, customizable alerts to monitor system changes, and change tracking to the field level, it provides the tools I need to handle our specific use cases. I am also very pleased with support provided. Deskera does an excessive job of monitoring user needs and working to improve the system. There have been a many new features added over the times that provide us with best option to manage our business.

Pros

Ease Customization
Value Added Features

Cons

None

Rajat from KGS Groups

Awesome product for All Size of Industries

Pros

Glad to have found Deskera, great feature and usability make it perfect ERP for all sizes of industries. We have been using deskera for more than 2 years now and since its implementation, we are so happy, all our team members enjoying using it.

Aarav

Best Integrated ERP System - Easy and Quick Implementation

Pros

We are looking for ERP and CRM all together to manage our factory, shops and vendors from one place, glad that all integration available in Deskera with ease and simple way. Implementation experience was awesome; support team is always available whenever required.

Vijay from The Indian Social Services

Excellent Product

I can simply say its amazing product! Must use by any level of organisation.

Pros

1.Simplest software 2.Interface like Facebook 3. Easy to understand and work 4.Integrated modules(ERP,Manufacturing,CRM,HRMS,PM) 5. Low price compare to SAP,Orace 6. Latest technology

Julien from AlfaTech Machinery

Dynamic System, Easy to Functionality, Great Reporting

Pros

It is very reliable ERP system; dynamic business suite with multiple applications like stock, billing, purchase, orders, expense, reports).
easy to use functionality
great reporting

Cons

Graphic interface need to improved, currently it's too old, required some extra efforts and time for new users. Rest system is powerful for all kind of industries.

vinay from webtechxone

Quality of the product is very good, Customer service can be improved.

Pros

Cons

There customer service is not worst of bad it is ok and i feel they can be good or very good as the product is nice and it has no major drawback which service guy has to face they just need to be easily reachable.

Vishal

Best Fit for Manufacturing Companies

Pros

Powerful and easy to use ERP.
Awesome user interface - i like the graphics most.
Easy customization as per requirements.
Customer support is superb.

Cons

There is nothing to hate about deskera erp. I didn’t find any problem yet, it's working absolutely fine.

Parvez

Matthew

SHEUE CHUAN from A DrBrand

Very lacking in reporting

Before you decide to use this system, ask the sales person to show you the reports that can be exported or send out from the system.

Pros

It does the basics of ERP but lack the finest of other ERPs. Perhaps this explains the relatively lower price compare to more complex system. However, there are other cheaper cloud accounting options that are readily linked to with other cloud applications to form a ERP.

Cons

Ability to produce financial reports for management and stakeholders are key to any accounting and ERP system. While there are few standard financial reports available in system, what you see on screen is not what you get when you export in pdf and excel, particularly in excel. Totally not presentable. No where near the reporting ability/standard of much lower-end cloud systems such as QBO and Xero. The report exported is good enough as raw data only. You would have to use other means such as macro or create your own financial reports.

User interface looks dated.

Features and support have been fantastic

Pros

Cons

Graphic interface could be improved, but it seems Deskera is always improving.

Apoorva from Suvarnarekha Auto Centre

Utter nonsense product

I have been writing review on your page and you guys are shamelessly making promotions on your page. As above promotion content I read it as follows: Deskera has all the features which only there service team can use it, not the customers. Integration with your other systems is not possible at Deskera because there own system does not pickup information within the system. Scalability options are only for how much license you buy, bigger scalability means more licenses and you end up paying more to the Deskera. User friendliness is myth in Deskera, you will close your system for the day and next day they have changed something in the system without notifying. Cost is basically we pay Deskera for the pain which we get in return. One of the hilarious response I got is you are putting in information in capital letters thats why Deskera system is unable to read it. he customer support every time assured me issue will get resolved but no. Issue is there and I am fed up now. I have paid a lot not for this. One of the customer representative also talked with me they were giving a non sense option to save my invoices in excel and later they can import them into the deskera system. Indirectly what you are accepting is your system cannot work 24 x 7.

Harper

melissa

Goh Hoh Chee, Erwin

roberto from Teko Asia

Total Failure in Implementation

The customer support is not existing despite an agent and a so call " success customer consultant " , not able to answer technical questions, not able to implement and suggest procedures , not ABLE . That's it .

Pros

The idea of having a software with unlimited license is good + the geotagging for customer service is also a good idea but we never had the chance to see it working

Cons

A lot of bugs in the software and extremely slow and tedious implementation which ended up in a complete failure until our entire organisation rejected to use the software . We put an end of it .

Karan from Arizona State University

Real-time updates, easy to use and works on cloud

Deskera Cloud ERP gives you 360-degree insight into your daily business operations by streamlining processes across your enterprise. Deskera makes you responsive and agile with fully configurable product capabilities and real-time notifications and updates.

January 2016

This software made my life easy

The customer service is really great. I really love this software because you made the complex things into an easy one. This team don't disappoint me because I chose the perfect product for my company.

Cons

I haven't found any yet since I used this software.

January 2016

Far most flexible and easy to use software

I used different CRM software and so far this is the best fit for me. All that I need are here in this software. This is also a user-friendly interface that is why I don't have any difficulty in using this.