What are DocuPhase users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using DocuPhase software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the ease of this program. Training is extremely simple for a program like this and document retrieval is super fast."
  • icon"Product documentation storage works well along with the revision functions. Support for software is on point with a very friendly support staff."
  • icon"The software provides features that are common on some of the more popular big-name (and costly) competitors. The interfaces were easy for the users to learn."
  • icon"Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat."
  • icon"The software should be made to recognize duplicate entries. It does not prevent duplicate entries which wastes time once the error is found."
  • icon"It can be hard to use and find documents as well as some features. Those who are not tech savy will struggle to use it."

Browse all DocuPhase Reviews

• Have you used DocuPhase and would like to share your experience with others?

Eri

Great software with great opportunities for evolved document management

Versatile workflows, easy UI with great intuitive design

Pros

I like how versatile it is and how much you can customize despite being out of the box. Many features and great support teams

Cons

We have had some issues with upgrades through the past, where the support teams have had issues finding solutions to quite simple bugs that were prominent even before upgrading

Response from Docuphase

Hi Eri, Thanks a lot for the review. It's been great working with you and the rest of the Bupa team. I'll follow up with you regarding the support concerns as well, because we'd definitely like some feedback on how you feel we can improve there. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Harsha

Awesome! It's been amazing experience to work with:) Great Supporting team! Would highly recommend!

Paperless & Automate operations. Document/Workflow/Form Management System Analytic Reports

Pros

+ If you need to go paperless, automate operations, or implement Robotic process automation this is the best software in Contemporary Market world. + Great solution for document workflow Management. + Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature. + Adding Notes and sharing documents via Email management is a nice option to have. + Exciting to learn more about Analytics Tool.

Cons

-> Performance: It is taking couple of minutes time to load large documents (No Performance issues on small files). - Would like to know if Search function has option to add best bets on Global Search -> Once we select the application, it would be good if we have a search option in that particular application level (like Global Search). -> Being able to understand It as an emerging company, Would like to see if there is more scope for Employee Collaboration on sharing ideas like a Message Chatting tool within DocuPhase to share and discuss about the document management. -> Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature, would love it more if this hyperlink feature is also in Workflow history management level to make administrator's Job Easy down the years on a given document history.

Response from iDatix

Hi Harsha, Thank you for the review, and for the kind words. I know that our teams have been trying to get together for some additional projects lately, and I'll fold some of these suggestions into those conversations. There's a lot of really great suggestions in your response as well, and we'll take those seriously. I'll pipe them back in to our product team so that we can game plan some of those enhancements internally. In the meantime, you can always submit your own enhancement requests here: https://docuphase.ideas.aha.io/ Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Aaron

The program is very useful, but when there is a problem that I can't solve in-house, it's difficult.

Saving time, providing all of our hard-copied data at our fingertips digitally.

Pros

Customization capabilities, ease-of-finding results, search capabilities, scalability, when iLink works it saves a ton of time

Cons

iLink is EXTREMELY temperamental - at best - and works only 10% of the time. When there are problems with ScanDox/Upload Manager, the solution that fixed the problem the time prior doesn't always work, which leads to a tech support request .

Response from iDatix

Hey Aaron, I'm sorry to see your support rating. We pride ourselves on the nature of our support, and would hate to feel as though you're unsatisfied. I've been chatting this over with some other resources internally, and we'd like to pick your brain later this week about ways you feel as though we could improve. Expect that we'll follow up with you this week regarding your concerns, and then put measures in place to improve. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Replied April 2018

Always a positive experience when speaking w/ support. AD synch needs to be better & more reliable.

Security. Flexibility. Customizable.

Pros

Synchs with AD and security is easy to set up. Documents easy to find most of the time. Love the flexibility of in creating customized drop down lists and applications for storing documents.

Cons

Text searches will not return no data if the text is not exactly as it is in the database. Online help should take me to help for the version I am using. instead it takes me to help for the latest version which may or may not apply to the version that I'm currently on. Customers can't always upgrade precisely when a new version is release so the help link should be version specific.

Response from iDatix

Hello, Thanks so much for reaching out with your review. I really appreciate the kind words about support, and will relay the message to them. Regarding text searches, we can definitely help you regarding wildcard searches and I'd hope we can improve your experience there. Feel free to shoot me an email at customersuccess@docuphase.com and we can discuss further. When we connect, I'll also talk you through the upgrade process and help information. Regards, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Joseph

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

DocuPhase Software

The overall experience has been very good. DocuPhase support team is excellent when issues arise.

Pros

The platform is easy to set-up and maintain. Security can be built at the user or group level. The email approval functionality is very useful for employees that are constantly on the go.

Cons

DocuPhase's capture software Ancora has a few bugs that need to be worked out to increase reliability.

Fairly powerful, easy to organize files but difficult to set up and high learning curve

Pros

The ability to link files across applications is great. You can click on a PO number and view the PO, any invoices related to the PO, and any receipts that individuals have scanned in.

Cons

Browser compatibility is not great, many of the features are only available on IE, and must be set up in a specific way. Also, the mobile app used for scanning receipts has not been updated in a long time, and it does not work with iOS 11.

Response from iDatix

Hello, Thanks so much for the review, and for reaching out. We'd love to chat regarding the browser compatibility, as I think you're on an older version and we can introduce you to the HTML5 viewer, which works across all modern browsers. Let's chat and see if that's a good fit. customersuccess@docuphase.com Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Arthur

The team at Docuphase are able to solve every idea I have and the software is a massive time saver.

Our volume doubled since we chose Docuphase yet we have not needed to hire any additional staff yet. Staff have become accountable for their errors and we have been able to implement changes to our workflow to prevent any mistakes intentional or not.

Pros

The flexibility of the forms along with the workflow make it great for getting proper approvals for your processes but also automating the actual task linked to the form.

Cons

Probably the only thing I don't like is that I normal users don't see the progress of items they have processed once they have gone on to the next person without checking the actual document. Again docuphase have ways of showing this both by just giving more access or via a custom form.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Arthur, We really appreciate the kind words in your review, as well as your partnership. It's been such a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the Aidacare team. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Replied April 2018

Docuphase delivers the most Document Management and ECM bang for the buck!

We got great Document Management, to a really advanced degree, super Electronic Forms tools and an automation workflow toolset that allows us to do much more with less, far better than other document management tools we've tested.

Pros

Docuphase is almost a 100% perfect product, missing maybe 2 feature evolutions out of all that the industry has to offer. To be this close to perfect is saying something!

Cons

Needs better support for Kofax VRS scanners, and could use 1-2 other upgrade enhancements. This software doesn't miss much, and should rule the Document Management arena.

Response from Docuphase

Thank you so much! We always appreciate hearing about your great experiences!

Tim

Young company making big strides

Way to manage our documents in Accounting and Purchasing

Pros

The software has a lot of possibilities. The support team is fantastic in keeping you on the right track with issues and problems. I see a multitude of growth moving forward with this young company.

Cons

Lots of moving pieces which can get confusing which part does what. We have over 6 divisions which due to work flow can require different methods. I would like to see their software completely integrated into one package instead of so many pieces.

Response from iDatix

Hi Tim, Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review. Electro-Mechanical has been a great partner, and we appreciate your business. If there's anything at all we can do for you, never hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Replied April 2018

Our company utilizes PerfectForms, which I have no experience with. However, I love their support!!

Easy to maintain, excellent support and cost efficient.

Pros

It integrated without databases and website seamlessly. I had no experience with PerfectForms so I rely heavily on their excellent online tools and their support team. Their support will work around your schedule. If you don't have staff or resources to create the online form Docuphase is the best choice.

Cons

This is a difficult question for me because I have no experience with it or software of this type.

Response from iDatix

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business. If there's anything at all that we can do to assist further with forms, or other parts of your implementation, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, Team DocuPhase

Christy

Training and support is invaluable

There are a few processes that have had a major impact for us. We have automated our onboarding processes, this ensures that all required documents are not only received, but reviewed and approved. We have reduced our email burden tremendously, so we spend less time reviewing emails to determine what info we need. DocuPhase is by far the best document management system I have seen, because it goes beyond the document and manages processes. If you want to see how really inefficient your processes are, implement them in DocuPhase. Every process that I have implemented, I have changed shortly after to make it more efficient, even the ones we thought were solid.

Pros

The most valuable feature to me is the ability to create or change a process with very little time and expertise involved. I am not a computer programmer, but I manage the DocuPhase system for the entire organization with very little effort. A process can be created, implemented and tested in just a few hours, depending on the complexity of the process. Forms can be created and amended faster than you could change and distribute a pdf form. Also, I know if I have any issues I can call DocuPhase with anything and they're right there to help. I absolutely love the entire team at DocuPhase and they have the most incredible support over any company I've dealt with. The team has helped us work through our processes and ideas to get them implemented and did not charge us a fortune in programming fees. We have been able to work remotely through the pandemic across multiple offices, largely due to DocuPhase. We have access to all documents, we are able to upload images and continue to collect signatures. Our purchasing is automated for approvals and budgeting, so it requires very little follow up. DocuPhase is by far my favorite tool to work with because I am able to do so much with it to improve many areas.

Cons

I would like to see easier troubleshooting. Since I am not an IT person, I don't really delve into the deep database stuff. However, when I get an exception error or something like that, I really struggle trying to find the error. It's usually something simple, but I feel like I'm trying to find it blind. It would be helpful if the system told you why the error happened, without having to search everywhere for it.

Reasons for choosing DocuPhase

We had made it all the way to signing with Fortis Blue, but I was very nervous about the programming. I knew that I was to be the admin and the one to do most of the process programming, so when they told me I would receive 8 hours of training I was a little skeptical. I kept wondering how I was going to learn all that I needed in 8 hours with no IT background. As I read some of the documents, there was continual mentioning of batch script importing and lots of coding. I knew there was no way that I would learn all of that in 8 hours, so we backed out and reviewed DocuPhase for the second time. We already knew the system was amazing and was basically a dream come true for everything we wanted to automate, but what really sold me was the training. DocuPhase offered two full weeks of training and they basically hold your hand through it, with the promise to be there for you after. I felt a lot more confident with the ability to learn the system, plus the way you implement changes was completely different. DocuPhase is much more user friendly and basically a drag and drop type change, as opposed to manually writing and implementing a script. Even after using DocuPhase for a few years I still review other products that I receive info on, but I've yet to see anything that compares and their support team is still there to hold my hand when I need it.

Response from Docuphase

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy that you are satisfied with the system. Your comment on exception troubleshooting is being passed on to the team. Thanks again! - DocuPhase Customer Succes Team

Replied August 2020

Everette

Have been using for at least 10 years and it is a very valuable tool for our office

Pros

We have used the software to store our closed files for a number of years and it is very nice when we need a back file to be able to bring it up very quickly and easily. It is easy to find any page in the file we night need and to email or copy any or all pages of a document. We no longer have to go to the attic to retrieve a file and manually search through the file foe the document you need. It is there at your finger tips with a few key strokes. The program saves a lot of space and time. Very glad we have it.

Cons

Not being able to scroll through a file is my first complaint. Not being able to add document to a file has been a major issue. Indexing of the file is very time consuming process. You need to have character recognition should be a part of your program. With OCR it would be much quicker to scan old file in to the program. Having to log in and out of the program is also a feature I do not like. To my knowledge you offer no training with the program so I am sure there are lot of features we do not know how to use. The vendor that sold the program to us has tried to train us but like most programs you only learn about 10% of the features offered.

Response from iDatix

Hi Everette, Thank you so much for the kind review, and for being a longtime customer. Regarding the cons, I'm going to reach out to schedule some time for us to talk further, as I think that we can help to take care of some of these issues. We offer a top-rated OCR program that we can deploy quickly and efficiently as well, so we may be able to help you save even more time there. I look forward to speaking with you soon, Michael Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Chandra

DocuWOW!!!

Pros

We selected DP as a way to manage documents internally, track notes on job files, and basically centralize all aspects of the file. We also are able to assign tasks to every employee and give them a daily worklist. DP also tracks the history of the file, so we can see where breakdowns in communication occur. We can also see prior version of documents so we can restore documents as needed. We looked at many systems and this seemed to work best and was was able to be customized to our needs. We have not lost any file folders since this started!

Cons

our old file data was not migrated to the system so anything older than 2013 was not searchable. some of the report functions do not work well for us. we are trying to implement new functionality to reduce redundancy and it is not going as well as we hoped. if the internet is down we cannot use the web based interface. We also do not know what will happen if we ever decide to migrate from this system, I do not know how we would access the data.

Response from iDatix

Hey Chandra, We really appreciate the kind words, and this review. If there's anything we can ever do for you regarding file import or conversion, we'd be happy to chat regarding options. Feel free to reach out to me personally or submit a ticket and we could review. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Pam

Once the software is set up for your needs, it is very easy for the end user to use.

We had an outside company do our scanning for us and we could never find the documents when they came back from being scanned. For example: and STR means to allot of people street. To us here at the property appraiser office it mean section, township and range.

Pros

The software has several features that you can use. From making your own forms, workflow and progression. We have not used any of the other features it has. Looking forward to in the future. But for document management it is virtually no maintenance to it.

Cons

I do wish they had free online classes that you could take for iforms, workflow and progression. That way we as a company can see if any of those items we could use. The software does lack the ability to pick and choose from a found set. For example a combo box.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Pam, Thanks so much for the review. We've really enjoyed working with you and your office for the last few years. I'm happy to follow up with you regarding functionality on forms and workflow, and either Olivia Sutton or myself will shoot you an email today so that we can discuss further. I think that we can definitely assist, and point you at the Learning Library, where you can review some of those features as well. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Marci

Installation and staff were pleasant to work with and very professional.

We were able to store our donor, vendor and employee files electronically and get rid of all of the majority of our filing cabinets. This also helps with our annual audit in the fact that a file can be viewed online instead of digging through old files to locate requested items.

Pros

The program is easy to use once you have everything set up. I have many donor and vendor files stored in iSynergy and love the ease of use. I can locate stored files with just a few keystrokes!

Cons

I would like the ability to print certain/select pages of a document instead of having to print the entire document. My workaround is to save the file on the network drive and then select the particular pages I want to print. I am also not able to email my stored files for some reason.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Marci, We really appreciate your kind words, and your long-term support as a customer. I do think that I might be able to give you a hand with some of the small issues that you've listed below, and will reach out to give you a few ideas for printing and emailing more effectively. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Richard

my experience has been good thus far with docuphase.

Pros

I like that it is a web based application with easy for control for user access. I also like the import mapper tool for easy and bulk entry into docuphase.

Cons

If you wanted to setup a DR site with a server with docuphase already configured. If the primary server goes down you can instruct your users to the DR site docuphase and have no loss of work or time. Currently to have this setup docuphase will charge you for both as if it was another full suite. I disagree with this and licensing/price around this. It was to costly for us to buy a DR license on top of the primary, it would be really nice to have. It would be nice for docuphase to go easy on the price if a company wanted to have a DR docuphase server.

Response from iDatix

Hey Richard, Thanks for the review. I'm going to ask around a bit internally and get back to you regarding replication for DR. We know that availability is important when critical business processes rely on our software, and we take that very seriously. Expect that either Greg and I will follow back up with you on this. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Jerome

Easy user adaptation, system could run a little faster though. Too much lag time sometimes

Each manager/director within a department can now have accountability for their department as well as each employee. Through rules based workflow and tracking via logs, each function can get closer to achieving operational efficiency.

Pros

Central Repository, Progression. Admin duties are relatively quick to pick up and learn. Alerts and real time statuses are the perfect way to get buy in from Departments new to the concept.

Cons

Patches take too long. Wish they would get feedback from users as to what is not working well for them. Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat. Speed needs improvement.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Jerome, We really appreciate your feedback. I'd love to arrange a call to discuss your feedback on our support team, and see how we can improve there. Please feel free to reach back out, and we can make that happen. Otherwise, thanks for the kind words regarding the platform. -Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Kevin

All in One

My overall experience with DocuPhase has been nothing but great. From customer service, ease of use and quick response times they top notch.

Pros

This is a wonderful document management application. Our company were still using the older out dated ScanDox , iSynergy and server. Now that we've Windows Servers and SQL, and workstations we upgraded Docuphase. Great improvements in both applications, especially iSynergy. There is no longer the need for plugins, the interface is sleeker and much faster. Document searches are much faster. The customer service for the upgrade and support was incredible. That is the norm for this company. The upgrade and roll out was well planned and coordinated.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution, but most the costs were because we were so behind the curve with their upgrades as well as our servers and databases.

Overall Success

The ability to track projects and tasks through this software has helped with visibility and streamlining of the end users' time, allowing them to be more productive as a whole.

Pros

This product has proven to be very adaptable for our vast business needs. The in-depth ability to track within the workflows and documents is also an attractive feature.

Cons

Load times can sometimes cause issues, in addition to hang-ups, where certain services must be restarted.

Response from Docuphase

Hello, Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the list of Pros that you've stated, and that you feel your implementation has been successful. I'd be curious to follow up with you regarding some of the service issues and load times, and will attempt to follow up accordingly. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Larry

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Long time customer

From the beginning my experiences has been nothing but positive, the program itself is extremely robust and needs little maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of this program. Training is extremely simple for a program like this and document retrieval is super fast. I also like that any super user can expand the program to accommodate an entire company with all the levels of security that one could ask for.

Cons

I do not like the the programmers keep changing how the "rubber stamps" work from version to version. some versions can be assigned to users and the latest version has no assigning. this leads to a sloppy workflow and cumbersome use.

Reasons for choosing DocuPhase

Michelle

Docuphase has been a great partner to create efficiencies in our Accounts Payable process.

Pros

The Docuphase team are fantastic collaborators, as we look for solutions together. The Docuphase software is very intuitive yet flexible to allow for customized solutions.

Cons

The software could be a bit smoother regarding the integration of the approval forms, and some functionality (e.g. emailing invoices) could be more user friendly.

Response from iDatix

Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for putting a review together for us. We appreciate the kind words, and would love to talk through your cons to get some feedback on how you think we could make some things better. SEI has been a great partner and we truly appreciate your business. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Keith

Excellent Document Management Software

It saves me time from having to look for a physical copy of an invoice.

Pros

We use Isynergy at work. It is a great software for reviewing documents and recovering old invoices whenever a question arises.

Cons

There are no shortfalls with the software that I have encountered. It retrieves documents quickly and accurately.

Response from iDatix

Hi Keith, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Your experience is key to us at DocuPhase, so if there's anything that we can do to make it even more enjoyable, please let me know. Thanks, Michael Morris CustomerSuccess@DocuPhase.com

Billy

Product works very well

Pros

Very stable, and easy user interface like being able to do query's for information and love the global search.

Cons

Need better support for different versions of browsers and also liked the name iSynergy for the actual product better than Docuphase.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Billy, Thanks so much for the kind words. I think that as you move to versions 6.2+, you'll find that our browser support will really go a long way toward alleviating some of your frustrations there. You can use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc... to achieve what you're after. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager - DocuPhase

Replied June 2018

Ian

Software has improved since the beginning when we first started using software

Pros

Web site usability has improved since the days of iSynergy software. Use of HTML5 will really help once deployed to our agency.

Cons

Licensing issue named vs cocurrent option available and watermark ability on documents is very limited

Response from iDatix

Hey Ian, Thanks so much for reaching out. I actually wrote Lisa earlier today regarding some options for watermarking your docs. I think you'll be happy with what we can do there. I really appreciate the review and the kind words. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Replied April 2018

Very functional tool and great support

Pros

I love the customization search features. It allows me to search at a more granular level. Excited to see how advanced this product becomes after a couple more advances and iterations.

Cons

The processing speed is my only con to this software. However, the speed could be an issue on my network side so, its safe to say that I don't have any cons.

Response from iDatix

Hello, Thank you so much for the kind words. If there's anything our team can do for you, please let us know. -Team DocuPhase

DocuPhase