(1,999)

1,566

Browse Dynamics 365 Reviews

Ty from Georgia-Pacific LLC

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Dynamics in a league of it's own

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Cost is incredibly good, Azure, vibrant community of support. Microsoft is heading in a direction I am trying to go.

Faruk from iAge Technologies

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it. As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action. I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pros

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft CRM gets the job done Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive CRM structure for the leads and potentials Customization options Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting Access management is better than many other CRMs

Cons

The user interface can be improved The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Integration issues because we used Microsoft environment in the organization

Valdas from UAB Biznio mašinų kompanija

Industry: Printing

Daily user review, CRM porpose

in general, when the system is understandable, then it is convenient to use because of the view of the customer's company tree, the responsible persons. also all information related to this customer can be tracked in one window: communication, offers, correspondence, etc. it is also useful when you have multiple departments in a company and they are communicating with the same customer, you can track communication and share information with colleagues within the company.

Pros

the system is suitable for use, especially for partners who have a subsidiary. In this case, we can clearly see the company tree and divide the responsible persons.

Cons

understanding the system is not easy. there is a lot of duplication, which makes it difficult to trace communication with the client.

Matthew from Braemar

Industry: Oil & Energy

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data. Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day) The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently) But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree. Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE? This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

Lauren from Congress Wealth Management

Dynamics was a gamechanger in our organization

I am a huge fan of this product, we use BlackDiamond reporting software and it intergrates with Dynamics which has been so helpful.

Pros

This software is perfect for our business - we can easily house client information and track our interactions (phone calls/meeting/emails). We also use the task system for assigning and tracking team workload.

Cons

It can be a little clunky at first - there are a lot of layers when setting up a new client/profile but once you get used to it, it works well. We definitely had some members of the team who struggled at first.

was not working for us

Oussama from nejma auto

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

doing the switch from the excel helped me to know more about the fuctions of dynamics 365 whcih more developed and fasting growing in the market place while i have understand from my research its uploaded by other automotive business

April from Hospital & Health Care

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example, Upgrade dynamic Improve business measure results Drive advancement Improve business measure readiness Improve client relations/administration Drive income development Cost the board Improve provider or accomplice connections Make inward/operational efficiencies Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

We made the switch to this software as it had broader options in terms of, Strong consulting partnership Strong services expertise Overall cost Financial/organizational viability Product roadmap and future vision Product functionality and performance Breadth of services Strong customer focus Strong user community After utilizing this Software,I know this is the best fir for us, and will not switch to anything different.

Fon from ANFon

Industry: Restaurants

Helps the company and customers to improve their communications.

Since having this product, we have seen an increase in company revenue due to increase in sales as this product helps us to facilitate communications between the company and its clients. Also the overall techniques which helps employees to be attentive to customers helped us greatly in the overall growth of our company.

Pros

The possibility of interacting between users and clients, and its ease of use is what makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 the best. In addition, it's interface also makes it very easy and straight forward to register negotiations between user and clients. Due to the need of our company to grow financially and to also generate trust between the company and its clients is what made us to implement and use Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Cons

The scripts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 affects its performance to an extend, and the program is also unpleasant when used on a tablet when one is out and about. These a what I like least about the product.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

What prompted us to make the switch is the overall product functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the overall costs associated with the product.

Gilson from Padaria do Vovo Ltda

Industry: Food Production

Our life just got easier after Microsoft Dynamics 365

We are counting on a complete CRM solution, with all the necessary tools so that our company can manage the relationship with our customers, and also an ERP, which allows us to elaborate more accurate planning and manage all company resources, from stock up to the size of the workforce needed to complete Production.

Pros

I liked the marketing management where it is possible to understand the habits, needs, and desires of the customers, allowing them to develop more intelligent and efficient marketing strategies.

Cons

The integration of some of the processes was very difficult and had to hire specialized technicians to solve the problem encountered.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

We chose Dynamics 365 because it has one of the main differentials that is the storage of data in the cloud, which offers more security, tranquility and ease for the company, offering a series of advantages for the company.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Due to the high price; Unclear customer support.

Ben from STARWINS LOG.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Dynamics 365: The best solution for your business growth and task management.

Dynamics 365 has give me a more meaningful opportunity to transform my business into the digital era, giving me the best improvement marketing, sales and contact with your customers which improves organizational effectiveness. I will recommend Dynamics 365 to everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP software on the grounds that nothing is superior.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is the best software work with in terms of customer relationship management(CRM), which is key in business. it is very easily to master and also helps to manage our business such as finance, marketing with operations and sales in a more efficient and quick way.

Cons

The only cons I have with Dynamics365 is that, it takes a bit longer during it's setup period. Aside that it is very use to use ad still remains the best.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Because Dynamics is is very easy to setup and work with and also it is affordable in price option.

Keegan from Synthesis Groove

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Gytis from Litvija

Industry: Building Materials

Dynamics 365

That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

Sandile from Mcxty

Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review

Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pros

I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you on the bleeding edge. From a value point of view, Dynamics is serious. What you escape the case can't be moved by any contender to be specific, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get a similar utility from a Salesforce execution. Salesforce and contenders likewise don't have anything like Azure. Having the entirety of your business application biological system under such an umbrella is staggeringly amazing.

Cons

With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Cost is unfathomably acceptable, Azure, energetic network of help. Profoundly adjustable item for simple coordination purposes, Microsoft is traveling toward a path I am attempting to go.

AGNES from Waumini Sacco

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash. The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics. The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time. We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process. Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Dynamics was affordable and within out budget.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Ability to generate Reports, capture loads of member biodata and ability to use the financial and operation modules with ease.

Sarah from Paintline

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Suthan from Cambio Software Engineering

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required. Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required. I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area. On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up. It has a ton of additional items. The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station. This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit. All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact. There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required. Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant. Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue. No visit effectively accessible. It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

alfredo from LarsonTechnology

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful

Pros

1296/5000 Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance. Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button. What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc. Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning. The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Cons

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company. Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use. Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry. Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list. Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too. You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users. Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that. It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

Timothy from Accra Care

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Overall we are focused on Microsoft's technology stack, including Office 365. The integration options with D365, O365 and things like PowerAutomate and PowerBI for instance led us to keep Microsoft's product and reimplement.

Nagish from UNDP Pakistan

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Cons

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Shashank from CQU

Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review

It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various other customer service options. It's customization options are also very easy to use allowing you to optimise your experience. However there are some negatives mainly being the slow data upload speed due to it's cloud based saving experience, it's mobile experience is also not too great as it runs very slowly. Duplicate contacts are also a hassle to deal with in this software. Overall great software to use with just some minor problems that can be fixed.

Pros

Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Cons

The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.

Shahid from Optymyze

Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM

Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pros

Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Cons

The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics

We upgraded ourselves.

Obvious from Ethical Leaf Tobacco

Industry: Farming

Microsoft Dynamics : A suitable customer relationship management software

I used Microsoft dynamics together with other Microsoft software programs such as office 365. I observed that the program is a enterprise resource planing program suitable for customer relationship management.

Pros

It offers a well-known client experience thus offers the conventional look and feel of a Microsoft item. In case you are acquainted with Office items or you are utilizing SharePoint at work for your framework, at that point this is a strong choice to consider. It works the same locally or in the cloud. Users can utilize Dynamics Customer Relationship Management in case you are utilizing on-premise information stockpiling, are 100% in the cloud, or utilizing a half breed arrangement of information the board. Microsoft dynamics doesn't expect users to buy framework. There are zero foundation ventures that users should make. Users are not required to keep up this stage either, in light of the fact that Microsoft handles everything at their end. The duty of users is basic: input significant data into the Customer Relationship Management framework, at that point use it.

Cons

It is streamlined to work with other Microsoft items. Microsoft Dynamic expects users to know their stuff, thus at the point when new businesses initially get moving, the business procedure may not be as smooth as it should be. There probably won't be an information following instrument or system set up to catch client information, potential leads, and other basic data for the business channel. Microsoft Dynamics sometimes does not take into account server code alteration.

Dynamics 365 for Sales

Pros

- Its very intuitive specially after the unified interface introduced by Microsoft we have a seamless interface across all platforms including Web, Tablet, Mobile. - Integration with any system including MS office, Outlook, Dynamics AX, NAV, GP is pretty straightforward after the advent of CDS platform. - The power platform (Power BI, MS Flow, Power Apps) is a power pack of creating very handy utilities for your business. - With power apps i have created multiple apps for my business users with zero programming skills. -Power BI platform allows you to create comprehensive reports using OOB templates available for Sales, Service Management etc. - The licensing is pretty straight forward and generous. With one Customer engagement license i was able to utilize almost everything under the Dynamics 365 umbrella including power apps, power BI and MS Flow etc.

Cons

- The mobile application is not very great. There are very frequent crashes and it just doesn't provide that experience which an end user expects out of such a great platform. However, MS had made up for it by introducing the power apps feature. - Some features are just too hard to implement. It all looks good from the list of features that the platform has to offer but when you actually want to implement it, the data required to simulate that feature is a piece of work e.g. Sales AI, Relationship Assistant

Brian from WILLBRA Trading (PTY)LTD

Microsoft: Dynamics 365 in a league of it's own; A great suite of products

Pros

Elements 365 accompanies a full cluster of highlights and usefulness that permits following of customers, interchanges, possibilities, openings, and the full connection with your contacts. It's mix with standpoint and capacity to be hand crafted as far as fields and perspectives gives it a possibility to include and cover all your organization's needs.

Cons

With the online transformation, we have run into scarcely any issues, anyway we do inconsistently run into moderate execution. This isn't often, anyway when it occurs (slow page restores, especially in the arranging instrument) it might be anguishing for our customers. Working out the value can be genuinely tangled when arranging custom features and besides following security and occupations receives an intentional methodology to check security of data and insurance.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

The eventual fate of this item is unfathomably brilliant and the expense to section is low to the point that there is no motivation not to try it out on the off chance that you figure it can support you.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is great for CRM and PSA

We switched from Salesforce to D365 because we needed a more cost-effective system that would allow us to track our work from open opportunities to project completion (i.e., seamlessly go from CRM to PSA functionality). The D365 UI did take some getting used to after being on Salesforce for so long, but once we got used to it, the D365 UI is very easy to use and intuitive. Our transition was fairly smooth (it was just a 3-month project) and we have been very happy with the switch.

Pros

There are a few things that I really love about Dynamics 365 (D365): 1. It has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) modules. With many other CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), the CRM and PSA modules are completely separate systems and you have to spend time and money integrating them. 2. It is fully integrated with Office 365. In other systems, connecting to Outlook or Excel can be a hassle and/or feel like you're going "ouside" the system. With D365, working in and out of Office 365 is just seamless. 3. The cost! D365 is extremely cost effective, especially when compared to Salesforce.

Cons

My two big dislikes for D365 are: 1. In order to fully administer the system, you need to be both a D365 admin and an Office 365 admin since some functions (like adding new users or exporting audit logs) require you to go into the admin screens of both systems to accomplish it. 2. The system can often be very "Microsoft," meaning that some things are both incredibly powerful and helpful, but also incredibly finicky and/or difficult to use... all at the same time.

Jeremiah from Advantage Design Group

CRM with lots of buildout potential

Dynamics 365 has been instrumental in our sales teams ability to manage and track prospects and contacts throughout the opportunity and sales lifecycle.

Pros

Dynamics 365 comes with a full array of features and functionality that allows tracking of clients, communications, prospects, opportunities, and the full relationship with your contacts. It's integration with outlook and ability to be custom designed in terms of fields and views gives it a potential to encompass and cover all your company's needs.

Cons

Building out the functionality can be somewhat complicated when designing custom features and additionally tracking security and roles takes a measured approach to verify security of data and privacy.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Function Points features were not as rich and did not allow the complexity desired. Dynamics built in integration with outlook was also a major reason.

One of the best ERP softwares in the market....

Pros

MS Dynamics Axapta is the ERP tool I've used for more than 2 years now, and is really worth the investment for your company. Report generation, forms customization, ledger/voucher creation /posting is all a piece of cake for this tool.

Cons

The installation process is pretty heavy, but also not very subtle at times and requires good domain knowledge and expertise.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Cost -effective, more flexible.

This software makes decisions easier because the integrated data is available with a touch

It's a CRM quite easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, not expensive, simply to navigate. Integration with Outlook available for e-mailing. Its templates are very useful for comunicate news or tips to a sales team. Integration with other Microsoft products is great too. Easy to customize, even a non-technical person can create new contacts, accounts,etc is going to be very easy with Dynamics, no programming knowledge needed. Customer support is good with the FAQ and options that are really needed. I can bulk data to One Drive and access it syncronized with my desktop. If you make entries in a place with no internet, all data will be syncronized once internet connection is restablished. It has a lot of add-ons. The mobile app is useful for checking reports or access data when visiting customers or not in front of a desktop computer. This CRM design allows organize all clients by categories and access them very fast and easy and remember the client history or important things of the last contact or visit. All functions you need are easily available wth a click or touch. There are apps available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons

It has problems when an update is released. Is not user-friendly for new users or beginners. Requires a long customization to start running Sign in mobile app is too slow. Too much response time. Excesive windows, tabs and screens can make it difficult to first time users. It needs a better menu. It only supports Internet Explorer based browsers. A little bit slow to data input if not customized, many fields not relly needed. Sessions time out is a cumbersome problem. Although it may be necessary for security I do not like it because many times a talking with a customer takes a long time and it's very, very important. Poor and difficult integration with Gmail may be a problem. No chat easily available. It's slow to save data because it's cloud based. It depends on internet speed.

Philip from SKL

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent Player in CRM Arena

Microsoft Dynamics works the equivalent the organizations works, on the off chance that it comes to the executives it draws outlines when required, it gives precise information to profoundly investigations it and channels makes it less demanding to get the correct information which we need. Coordination with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The sending was much simple as the expense of permit and arrangement was low from some other contender of Dynamics in the market. So it was an extraordinary ordeal to get comfortable with Microsoft Dynamics and use it as opposed to utilizing five to ten distinctive applications to deal with a similar undertaking. I will recommend everybody who is hunting down the best CRM/ERP on the grounds that nothing is better then Dynamics.

Pros

As an in- house Microsoft product follower, Microsoft Dynamics features make it easy to use. It can run within a perspective and gives me the feeling of the office environment. His solutions can be easily customized and configured to meet changing requirements as a company grows, whether you add more customers, software users or locations. In an unpredictable marketplace and with alternative choices available, Microsoft Dynamics is becoming a must on shortlists thanks to Microsoft's strength and stability.

Cons

Sharepoint addin for document repository is too slow to load and could use some changes to make it more stable.

Excellent, helps to manage specific business functions, such as financial, sales, marketing, etc.

It allows you to transform your business for the digital era, giving you the ability to innovate quickly, move new products to the market, develop meaningful relationships and win new business virtually anytime and anywhere. With the power of Microsoft's cloud, CRM and ERP capabilities for productivity applications can identify and capture new opportunities. With Microsoft Dynamics it is possible to anticipate the needs of the clients, execute decisions, give integral, innovative and audacious solutions that reinvent products and processes. This is a software that allows solutions to commercial management since a more complete solution is given to those available in the market, it also helps improve marketing, sales and contact with your customers to boost organizational efficiency.

Pros

I like the service applications that help manage specific business functions, such as financial, sales, operations, marketing, or service automation. As well as, the power of Microsoft's cloud, the CRM and ERP capabilities for productivity applications that allow identifying and capturing new opportunities, since all the key parts of the business are connected. I also like that it is empowered to collaborate in different geographies, it gives you the ability to make decisions, take advantage of new trends, interrupt, and above all adapt. It is wonderful because the connected systems, allow in real time to obtain all aspects of sales and operations are easily optimized and controlled.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is more difficult for older staff to assimilate, and for small companies where there are perhaps few employees and finances are carried out manually, it is less useful, it is less useful, I think it is not designed for SMEs. In addition, I believe that the factors that do not make an economy stable are not taken into account, as in Venezuela, where almost every day of the bolivar varies with the dollar and many small businesses have chosen to offer their products and services in dollars for avoid losing their income and maintain the financial stability of the company, for them the application of decision making would be uncertain, however, following the example of Venezuela, for companies that make profits in bolivars is equally difficult to maintain a price that does not vary , and this software does not take into account this type of variation so close that an organization could be forced.

Alexandru from Libra Internet Bank

One of the best CRM solutions out there

Great CRM experience, making easier to follow leads to contracts and to close customer-oriented workflows (incl. marketing campaigns etc.)

Pros

Easy integration in a windows-friendly environment, for both the cloud and on-premise deployment options. Straight forward configuration, clearly more security-focused compared to some rivals. Great customer support and other Microsoft products integration (this was to be expected).

Cons

Pricing model varies a lot for customers of the same scale. Administrative interface could be made a bit more user friendly. Bulk actions are sometimes cumbersome if there isn't already a predefined use case for them.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Much easier integration in to our existing environment, flexible licensing model, great overall efficiency.

Stefon from CACI International Inc

Dynamics is always great for finance, sales and marketing.

Dynamics Microsoft always allowed me to track the incomes, billing ,sales, taxes and marketing. I can easily store the data for the good customer services in a more efficient way. Hence it is the useful software for the good customer reporting.

Pros

Dynamics Microsoft has superb customization services and we can easily learned to use this Microsoft due to high intuitiveness. Dynamics is the best proprietary management software. That's why we use this software to manage our finance, sales and marketing in a more efficient and in quickly way. The another benefit that this software provide us that we can easily store the data for the best customer services. Through this software we can easily manage our business in a more efficient way.

Cons

Dynamics Microsoft is very easy to use and we can easily utilize. But one problem that you faced while using this software is that sometime we cannot easily create views and charts of our data.The another problem that you faced and it create a little bit problem for us that when we store large amount of data for the best customer services then we you open the documentation after sometime then some errors show on the screen without any reason. But otherwise this software is always best for finance, sales and marketing.

Braden from Best Packaging, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Solid ERP System

Overall it's a solid system. Definitely worked well for true ERP functions in our organization. My only words of wisdom for someone planning on using Dynamics, whether it's a new implementation or a changeover, would be to set it up correctly from the start and maintain a growth mindset when doing so. Don't allow yourself to be pigeon-held, because you could be paying for it later.

Pros

Dynamics worked well for the actual ERP side of the business. It allowed us to consume materials and turn WIP into finished goods, assign costs, and complete materials incredibly well. The primary function that we used it for was production and accounting, which it performed particularly well. We had a quick change-over from our old system to our new one when implementing Dynamics.

Cons

We had trouble optimizing the ERP for our application. We attempted to activate numerous modules like WMS and TMS however we couldn't successfully do so due to the way the production module was configured. As a result we were essentially forced to use work-arounds to accommodate inventory and transportation needs for WIP and finished goods. In fairness, although our change-over was rapid, we might have done so too quickly which didn't allow us to optimize those additional modules in the system.

Susan from Verizon

Dynamics is the best proprietary management microsoft.

Dynamics Microsoft is very versatile because it helps us in business. I can easily manage my accounts and finance in a more efficient way with the help of this Microsoft. IT can also allow us to apply our knowledge and skills to the Microsoft Dynamics in a more efficient way. I would recommended this Microsoft to other peoples because it is very easy to use and quite handling.

Pros

Dynamics has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) modules. The one thing about this software is that it can better provide the opportunity to manage our business such as finance, sales and marketing with operations. Through this microsoft we create new services cases as well as we can also use this microsoft for the accounts and sales related features. Hence this microsoft is very versatile because it provide us the good customer data storage.

Cons

The one and most obvious thing about the Microsoft Dynamics is that it lacks the good customer relationships and services. The other problem that you faced while using the Microsoft is that it require a long customization to begin running the business. The other difficuty that you faced is that you cannot see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. But to conclude that Dynamics is the best proprietary management microsoft.

Eric from Tel-Conn Manufacturing

Look before you Leap!

Our company did not have a CRM and used the Quickbooks database and Excel to maintain our client base. Obviously, this is not an ideal solution. Moving data over to Dynamics has helped tremendously. Now we are working to build a marketing process to send information out to our customers. Dynamics was a perfect selection of our size company. It gives you some tools that can be used for a long time. It is not the biggest database product on the market and needs to enhance with some similar features but to go from Excel to Dynamics was a huge step for us and we are glad we made the decision to go with Dynamics. It was a smart move.

Pros

Dynamics CRM is a good tool for a small organization. Initial implementation takes proper planning and setting of processes; otherwise, you will not get the benefit or reward of using a good CRM. One of the positives of the system is the ease of learning workflows. These are quickly repeatable and allow the user to move quickly whether adding a new record or sending out emails. Also importing data is a very simple process and can be performed quickly and efficiently by even the rookie user.

Cons

One of the problem areas I found is the reporting wizard. It works well but leaves you wanting more. Why can't I total columns? Sales people love to look at numbers and want to see where they line up against their colleagues. Competitiveness runs deep in good sales people. Also, tracking preferred clients versus the other prospects in the system. It is hard to distinguish between which customer to market too. To many variables needs to be set up to provide an easy solution.

Dev from tekbrief

Industry: Broadcast Media

Customer Relationship Management with Microsoft Dynamics 365

Microsoft Dynamics 365 has been an excellent software in management of sales tracking ability. It has been helping our team alot in fulfilling customer's CRM needs at ease.

Pros

The most things that I like in here are 1. Its Ease of use 2. Excellent tracking ability 3. Faultless in usability 4. Higher Enterprising Offers within it 5. Flexibility in working as any type of software work I honestly recommend Microsoft Dynamics 365 to make your work simple and time saving.

Cons

In fact there are these cons mostly observed 1. Setup takes a bit longtime but it gives the flexibility in customizing each and every aspect in it. 2. Isn't easy for the fresher clients to use it full fledgedly 3. As it is Cloud based the sparing of information is kind of moderate 4. Customization options are little. So, I would recommend it to be numerous which makes setup ease 5. Rare crashes noticed in mobile application as well as in desktop. For the beginners it becomes a bit complex to setup to their functionality but ones you are setup it takes a huge part in making you a pro

Finn from Finn R.

A lot of useful tools but hard to navigate and configure the CRM dashboard

Pros

Dynamics 365 accompanies a full exhibit of highlights and usefulness that permits following of customers, correspondences, possibilities, openings, and the full connection with your contacts. It's mix with viewpoint and capacity to be hand crafted as far as fields and perspectives gives it a possibility to envelop and cover all your organization's needs.

Cons

There are a couple of truly unusual things about the UI. 1. The "spare" button is at the base, right-hand corner of the screen, where there are in a real sense zero different catches. It seems like the most un-natural spot for something as significant as a spare catch. At the point when I previously began utilizing the CRM, it took me nearly 7 days to acknowledge you could really spare something. 2. The sign in measure is at least somewhat burdensome. Like clockwork, Dynamics signs you out naturally (not a serious deal, Salesforce does this as well). Nonetheless, whenever you are marked out, rather than taking you to a page where you can sign back in, or do anything, it just takes you to a dead page that reveals to you that you've been marked out and recommends you close the entirety of your program windows to then sign back in. The cycle is franticness, and it hasn't changed. 3. At the point when you are stacking the landing page, you commonly need to look through a record, so you begin composing something in the hunt field. Similarly as the page is going to get done with stacking, it moves your cursor down to the "What's happening" area to post something. The outcome is that I have a couple of posts that contain just fractional record names that I was attempting to look. The last significant hang up is that not many work process robotization apparatuses like Toutapp, Yesware, ect will incorporate with Dynamics (generally on the grounds that scarcely any of their clients rea

Jim from SWITCHCRAFT INC

Microsoft NAV / Navistion

love the elegance of the the 5 main journals, but they talk a while to understand and master

Pros

I am the IT Manger of my company I Co-lead the project to implement / help desk / administer Microsoft Dynamic NAV on a daily basis. I like that this product has an all in one mentality to a bunch of modules linked together. We can get data out of the system to make good business decisions quickly with SQL

Cons

NAV works great 99.99% of the time, and we run close to a million transactions through the system in 2 years, but when a transaction goes bad... it can get real ugly to fix or figure out. Many time in this situation we are at our Gold partner's door need help

Obsolete software

Jason from Centennial Equipment

Industry: Machinery

Not the best solution for a small business

CRM software can be a real game changer for a business, but it is important to do a lot of research beforehand, because changing systems can be difficult and expensive to migrate all of the information.

Pros

The integration with Outlook is nice because it is available as long as Outlook is running, which is all the time for most people. It also has a very comprehensive set of options, which can be configured for most businesses.

Cons

The fact that it is integrate with Outlook, means that any time you open a view into something, it will open a browser window to display that information. They have allowed you to select with Browser you would like to use in later versions of Dynamics. But what happens is that after you open a few windows, it starts to get confusing because once you click off the window, there may be 5 or 10 other Dynamics labeled pop-up windows to move through to find the one you were working in. It gets fairly cluttered. Also, this is not a system that the "Advanced" user can configure for their Small Business. It is a VERY complicated system that requires quite a bit of coding to make operational. There seems to be very little "Out of the Box" functionality like some other CRM solutions have.

Mark from Shamrock Trading Corp.

Easy to configure and customize

I have been working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for 8+ years now and have seen the evolution of the application. The most recent versions have many great features and functionality for users, as well as developers and administrators. The platform allows for fairly easy integrations to other applications, including Microsoft Outlook, which makes Dynamics CRM a much more powerful tool. The licensing cost is lower than most CRM systems, and the support from Microsoft is usually better too. This application is great not only for a sales perspective, but also a service and marketing aspect. Lastly, Microsoft allows for both cloud-based and on-premise versions of Dynamics CRM. This allows for more flexibility and sense of ownership of the overall system. I would definitely recommend Microsoft Dynamics CRM to any business, big or small.

Pros

Flexibility (online or on-premise), ease of use, open platform for advanced customization's and configurations, lower licensing cost, and good support from Microsoft.

Cons

System performance can be a little slower if your CRM instance has several integrations or processes (workflows) running. Also, their marketing add-ons are not a robust as what other CRM systems offer.

RONEL from Etimad Holding LLC

Industry: Information Services

Microsoft Dynamics

The support was great that's the great things they provides wit uncomplicated approach related to there products and licensing.

Pros

The overall functionality of the applications, especially on the customization of the interface. We both use the CRM and the ERP Solutions of the products. It is like all in one together the Sales, Finance, Marketing and Customer Service and Operation. I definitely recommends to use Microsoft Dynamics and its easy to adopt.

Cons

It requires expert developer to make the system more operational and it was not meant or design for small businesses.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Were still looking for the another option as required by the management.

Joshua from Dolese

Industry: Building Materials

A great product

I have managed 2011 On Prem and 2015 Hosted deployments and I have enjoyed both. When deployed within the MS stack it is easily managed and extended though custom development becomes a little trickier when bolting on to other resources outside of the MS stack. Overall usability is fantastic and I have always had an easy time gaining valuable buy in from end users, that level of engagement always makings development, testing, and training much easier. Dynamics is a robust tool and is often under utilized when deployed, I am a big fan of the marketing tools.

Pros

Customizations (workflows, views, etc..) are easy to create and manage.

Cons

Like any Microsoft product, the errors can be vague and difficult to troubleshoot.

Laura from Mavim

Was hoping to get more value out of the LinkedIn acquisition

The overall experience has been neutral. I like that it is Microsoft and that it fits well into our stack, but the actual use of the system itself has proven quite difficult.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that is a part of an integrates with the Microsoft suite of tools, which we use heavily in our business.

Cons

In general, the look and feel could use some work. On top of that, a couple confusing design choices have been made on the marketing module with the Parent Contact / Lead distinction. It basically requires us to duplicate entries to mail some of lists.

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

We are a Microsoft house so we decided to make the choice for a Microsoft product.

Bernice from Peki College of Education

Energizing Businesses Management Operation with Dynamic 365

With Dynamic 365 Education, I was able to develop portals, wikis, and posts on the knowledge base to enable my students communicate and collaborate more effectively.

Pros

1. Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows users to link and view their data from a single location. This kills time-consuming, checking and approval and makes beyond any doubt, clients continuously have up-to-date data. As it has Outlook/Exchange sync functionality, the software can attach email, calendar, and contact data. 2. Dynamics 365 has AI-powered highlights that can assist you anticipate request and convey items on time. In near-real-time, you can schedule supply and delivery and prevent overstocking and stock-outs. Development scheduling and allocation of resources can also be automated and streamlined by the product. 3. Dynamics 365 has social tuning tools that allow you on social media to monitor, react, and analyze conversations about your brand. It moreover gives you opportunities to lock in together with your clients, make strides your item or benefit, and increment client maintenance.

Cons

1. Its client interface plan isn't disentangled sufficient for smooth route, particularly on the report pages. 2. Mass data entering isn’t exceptionally simple.

Gift from dubeg

Dynamics an outstanding software

There are less problems and countless benefits and amazing features which makes it amazing and enjoyable. i like this software because it is affordable and and adds a lot of value to my money which is why I love it.

Pros

This software became my priority since a friend introduced it to me as it has outstanding features and performance. Since the beginning of this year it has been in hands as my daily bread as I cant stop using it as it is amazing. I also tried one of the best introduced versions Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps which is amazing. What I like the most is that it is very easy to use and it gives more value to my money. It has a lot of features that other software do not have which makes it outstanding.

Cons

It is only designed for computers. it is also not that cheap for lower class but still affordable. There is less interaction with support

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Because Microsoft is the best and favors my interest that is why I switched.

6 years working directly with the system, implementing modules and solving transactional issues.

Easy to use and the system has what it takes to manage a high level business.

Pros

It is very easy to use, new users adapt to the way of consulting or generate transactions in the system quickly. It is easy to extract and import information to the different tables. For audits, the system has a change log which shows in detail who affected the data and the values before and after. For pricing, the system handles in a simple way the various prices to customers, even within a client you can have several categories with different prices depending on the commercial negotiation with the client. Finally, the system allows you to access all historical and transactional data to generate reports and help as a reference for decision making.

Cons

The basic version of the system does not have a basic reporting module. all the analyzes were done in excel with the data extracted from the system. On the other hand, it does not have a robust module for managing fixed assets, measuring profitability, etc. The system is very transactional. At least it is my experience with the module purchased by the company at that time.

sandeep from omics

Dynamic 365 is in the field expert way o for simple undertakings

from my experience on the car business utilizing this item was significantly more better to go far in time into the primary results of microsoft ,its ease while communicating with your adequate instinct transferred for quite a long time into my memory assisted me with getting away such a lot of time and filling it by acquiring such countless different abilities in the help of business , I have discovered that time is cash , my thinking was lined up with the understand of the item which keep up your fuction into straightforwardness fasteness while its expense compairing to different items generally less expensive

Pros

We did the change to this product as it had more extensive choices as far as, Strong counseling association Strong administrations skill Overall expense Financial/authoritative practicality Product guide and future vision Product usefulness and execution Breadth of administrations Strong client center Strong client local area After using this Software, I realize this is the best fir for us, and won't change to anything extraordinary.

Cons

At the point when I began working with a Microsoft accomplice to modify the application, I immediately got baffled because of the quantity of blunders and barricades that accompanied the reconciliation and usage measure. I had assessed our circumstance cautiously to guarantee we had the necessary specialized determinations and would be a solid match for our organization; notwithstanding, I was lost by the prerequisites that we were unable to confront.

Mauricio Alexander from Consis International

One of the best ways to offer a first class service to your clients

In general it is a very complete CRM that allowed me to go a step further in terms of marketing and the projection of my service to my clients, naming the portfolio of potential clients, giving me more field of work.

Pros

One of the advantages of this CRM with respect to others, is that it combines all its Office applications with its own operation, making the learning curve shorter, seeing productive results much faster, it is cross-platform and accessible from anywhere, so you can always be aware of your customers, offer services and know if they have any questions or requests about the development you are doing for them, or the service you offer, their functionalities with respect to marketing are very complete and powerful, print graphics based on the impact of your campaigns, how many customers you got, all these data allow you to create and improve your marketing projecting your product more and more.

Cons

The price increases a lot as you are adding more users or require more features, you must keep in mind what you need and in advance to know or have a notion of how to use it to be worth the expense

Alberto from ALFA NORDIC SL

the management of a company

Pros

In this new version of Dynamics we find a more minimalist aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye. Being able to develop the functionalities in Vscode is a great change that enhances this tool.

Cons

I think I'm still missing a much simpler report manager to develop and unify the programming language since C / AL was not relatively simple. Also made in the absence of previous versions to be able to modify to taste every screen for an optimization in the work

Jonny from Key Group

Functional if clunky enterprise database solution

The functions of Dynamics CRM are what sets this product out as one of the best out there. However, that doesn't mean it is at all easy to use for a novice or intermediate user. However, from a business stand point it is reliable and has served us well over many years.

Pros

When it comes to information storage and retrieval, Dynamics works well. The available data fields for customer data are extensive which make sorting vast amounts of data easy. The different functions available to marketers is very good as it allows us to segment pretty much any type of data as and when it is received. The integration of Dynamics with various APIs has also been easy for us, whether it's our front-end website or a 3rd party API like Trustpilot.

Cons

The interface is very dated. If you don't know quite how to do something you are going to struggle as it is very much busy menu after busy menu. The logic behind the user journeys doesn't seem quite right and there is a real lack of thought gone into making the software work well in the modern IT age. It can also be very expensive depending on what you need out of the product.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,146 reviews