What are Elorus users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Elorus software through verified user reviews

• icon"Although it is quite easy to use, some questions might arrise but the customer support team is available and always happy to solve any issues."
  • icon"Very easy to get up and running, but can get in depth easily and with great support."
  • icon"Elorus is very easy to use, friendly environment and a way to keep all our Clients and business economics together."
  • icon"Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost. There is also no mobile version."
  • icon"They really need a small refactor in their branding and UI and also the lack of invoice templates."
  • icon"LACK OF SUM FEATURES AS PROJECTED CASH FLOWS AND CONNECTION WITH OTHER ERPS."

Browse all Elorus Reviews

• Have you used Elorus and would like to share your experience with others?

Konstantinos

Outstanding experience

Great experience, totally recommended

Pros

Very easy to use and friendly interface. Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

Cons

An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Very good user experience!!!

Pros

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

Cons

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

Replied May 2018

Evangelos

April 2022

Our experience

Pros

Easy to use with great support. We are glad we partnered with Elorus.

Cons

I cannot find any missing feature or disadvantage as fas as my needs are concerned.

Konstantinos

Elorus makes the difference from others

The best for me is the 5 customers free plan and it is a web-based software which i have access from everywhere even from my phone. I can create an invoice on the go and i can send it through email.

Pros

Easy to use and 5 first customers for free.

Cons

sometimes i get confused because of the menu

Ilias

Excellent product

Pros

Ease of use Quick and easy setup Have been using it for 3 companies

Cons

Not cons, just some features that would make the use of the software easier - A welcome guide for setting up invoice templates, connections etc. - Export of expenses to excel on the expenses view along side with attachments, on the actions menu - Easier method to add expenses (probably email the pdf/image of the receipt to a unique email address per user and automatically create a new expense and add the pdf/image, after that nlp and image recognition could be added on top) - Ability to hide some menus that a user is not using, hide some widget from the frontpage for a cleaner view.

Steven

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

March 2022

No other software i have used compares to Elorus

10+++++

Pros

There is no process Elorus has not thought of. Ideal for growing small business who want to take the accounting headache out of their business.

Cons

No problems at all. As a small business owner it covers all my needs.

Markellos

Industry: Computer Networking

Great software for electronic billing and accounting

Pros

I like the most its ease of use, most of its features are so simple that you don't need to access the support pages to find out the way it works.

Cons

Everything was great. The pros are so many that I cannot rate any cons for the moment.

Sergios

Industry: Program Development

April 2022

The best product in it's category

Pros

I like the graphical interface, every little detail has been thought of. All graphical elements are where they should be, making my life really easy. The product offers a plethora of features for any type of business. Multiple invoice template gives me the freedom to invoice customers from various countries. The platform provides various ways to send and share invoices even providing alerts for when a customer has opened an invoice.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Everything is great.

Ioannis

Industry: Research

May 2022

A simple and important tool

very good

Pros

Easy and simple to use and the most important is thew API connection with greek government

Cons

The user can choose with which number the numbering of the invoices will start and then continue with automatic numbering. When I left my old way that produce invois does not support complex tax calculations. For example, some taxes are not calculated on the net amount. The user must be able to determine how a tax is calculated

Luc

Industry: Security and Investigations

Elorus is giving us the ability to reach the next levels in a very efficient manner.

Very good one so far! I even brought a new company to adopt your system and pay the membership from day 1.

Pros

Ease of use Pricing Layout and design cutomization Incoming payment management (Stripe for us) Recurring bills Reminder for outstanding invoices Team integration Timesheeting monitoring and billing tool Client Portal Cloud access and so much more!

Cons

None for now, this software is absolutely what I was looking for. The only thing I would like to see would be the ability to see the full history of estimates, expenses and invoices directly from a client/supplier into their contact profile. A tab where we could see all the categories and their history. That would be great!

Reasons for choosing Elorus

other CRMs but I've found Elorus being the one with the highest value for our needs.

Reasons for switching to Elorus

I wasn't happy with the solutions we were using.

Stavroula

Rr

Pros

Easy to use, desired features, excellent servise, very kind and helpfull

Cons

everything is perfect.

Alexios

Best solution for freelancers

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Pros

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

Cons

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Response from Elorus

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Replied April 2018

Myrto

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Pros

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Cons

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Replied July 2018

Kaytlin

Makes handling payments a lot easier

Pros

Invoice creation gives you a lot of room for maneuver and Elorus lets you take full control over the customization . The program also tracks time ,which is great if you have billable hours ( this doesn't directly apply to my work ,but is still a great feature ) .

Cons

Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost . There is also no mobile version .

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Pros

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Cons

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Replied April 2018

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Pros

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

Cons

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Response from Elorus

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

George

Very easy, practical and value for money!

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Pros

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Cons

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Stefanos

The most clever accounting software

Pros

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

Cons

The time project tracking needs to be updated

Response from Elorus

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature. Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Replied November 2019

Evangelos

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Pros

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Cons

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Hussain

Has its flaws but still good

Pros

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

Cons

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Response from Elorus

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Replied February 2019

Theodoros

Industry: Photography

Elorus, a game changer for our business !

Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team. In conclusion, as mentioned, Elorus was a game changer to our business and we're so happy we started our partnership.

Pros

Cons

Everything was ok !! We had no problems working with Elorus.

Nikos

Excelent software totaly FREE for startups or newcomer freelancers as me

Am using this product for 6 monthos, am in a FREE subscription because of less than 5 invocies/mothn but i would happily paid for it.

Pros

It is an exceletn ERP software, continius development adding new featurs and quickly adapting any new tax changes. The MOST importand of all is a very well documented online manual and EXCELENTcustomer supprtor response. for any question they did response instant and on topic.

Cons

the only feature am missing is more complex reports, and save custom filters.

Reasons for choosing Elorus

mostly beacause of free plan

Lambros

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Pros

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Cons

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Georgia

Great software, lack of features

Pros

Easy to use, great customers service, low price

Cons

Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

Paraskevas

September 2016

Credibility Design Organization

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Elorus