Feature Ratings Breakdown

Funtionality

• Pros

• "It is quite simple and even when i dealt with an issue, the customer service was almost instant and to the point."

• "Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules)."

• "very handy tool for elementary / entry level professional needs (free version - invoicing)"

• "Its ease of use and how tidy is everything is displayed in the window and can be seen with a glimpse."

• Cons

• "It is really difficult to find a negative point."

• "I have nothing to comment on this. I really find it very easy to use and with all the necessary utilities included. "

• "How services/products are shown during the creation of a new invoice. Preffered how it used to look like."

• "when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform "

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-20 of 32 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Alexios from Mediapath

Best solution for freelancers

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Pros

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features.

Ease of use
Constant improvements
Stylish invoices
Repeatable Invoices
Great support/ Good communication
The new time management module looks promising

Cons

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Response from Elorus of

Replied April 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Myrto from kiss the frog studio

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Pros

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Cons

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Response from Elorus of

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Pros

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices.
The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions.
We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Cons

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Response from Elorus of

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Michael from CreativeWorkers

Very good user experience!!!

Pros

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

Cons

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch.
Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Response from Elorus of

Replied May 2018

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Pros

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

Cons

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

George from lip

Very easy, practical and value for money!

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Pros

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good
apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Cons

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Evangelos from Pencilcase

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Pros

Cons

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Hussain from Jameel trading

Has its flaws but still good

Pros

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

Cons

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Response from Elorus of

Replied February 2019

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Petros from Petros Dimitriadis

My one stop business software

Piece of mind

Pros

I like that I have complete control of my business by using Elorus. I don't have to log in to other websites to use different services.

Cons

I would like to use a mobile app along with the web application to manage my business on the go. Nowadays being able to manage your business from everywhere is a must.

Response from Elorus of

Replied April 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We will keep doing our best to keep your peace of mind intact.

Lambros from Mbloo Ltd

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Pros

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Cons

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Paraskevas from medNutrition

Credibility Design Organization

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

George from ITCrete

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

Pros

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

Cons

No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Vogiatzoglou from Kipoli-Urban Micro-Cultivation

Good ,,, Could be better

Pros

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Cons

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for review. We will take your comments under consideration.

June 2016

George from The Greek Olive Estate

June 2016

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy

Pros

GUI, simplicity, speed.

Cons

Lacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

Response from Elorus of

Replied June 2016

Thank you for the review George! Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well. Stay tuned and thanks again!

Lazaros from Digitalent Greece

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Pros

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Cons

This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Simeon from DigiMagix

We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.

Pros

It was easy transition to the cloud solution.
It's very easy to use.
The integration with digital signature solution is great.
The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet)
Did we mention that it's really ease to use?

Cons

The export and import of data (especially contacts) would benefit from more options and easier process. Reporting could also have more options.

Response from Elorus of

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review. We noted your requests and we will check possible updates,

M from Integrated ITDC

September 2016

Great software. We're using it every day since day one.

We had an excellent experience using Elorus. Initially we just tried it as a quick alternative to issuing old-fashioned hand-issued invoices. It turned out to offer much more than this. Very stylish but customizable invoice designs to help boost our image, Good tracking of revenues and expenses, Even better tracking of cash flows, Multi user funcionality helps us stay up to date with accounting, Payment modules capabilities.

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my invoices

Pros

I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice
I like how I can track my payments

Cons

The new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

Response from Elorus of

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review! As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries). In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects). You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!

Konstantoula from MicroWonders

One of the most simple and almost complete software i have used.

Pros

Cons

The price considering that I am only using it for invoices and not for simple receipts, but that was my choice. And the disproportion among the packages that you have regarding the customers we can invoice to each one of them.

Also it would be great if in the invoices you could put an extra column next to each product with the VAT as amount not as percentage.

Ioannis from Starttech Ventures