All Elorus Reviews

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

Does more than I need!

Happy using it, would definitely recommend to freelancers and consultants for all the tracking and invoicing features that help you do your job seamlessly

PROS

Elorus helps me navigate the complex Greek accounting system by myself, providing all the bridges with the gov services. Easy to setup and use for my limited needs. Will probably take advantage more of the other features over time. All at a fair price.

CONS

I would appreciate if they integrated a wizard navigating me safer into which cost centres to pick base don my activities that correspond to the public accounting system...but then again that's what accountants are for.

Reason for choosing Elorus

Elorus is a product that understands a) the issues I need to tackle with the Greek accounting system, but b) can just as seamlessly be used for any of my international clients

Reasons for switching to Elorus

The free solution provided by the Greek states is very hard to navigate and has strides to make before becoming user friendly

Design

Reviewed May 2018

Very good user experience!!!

PROS

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

CONS

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

Replied May 2018

Konstantinos

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

Elorus makes the difference from others

The best for me is the 5 customers free plan and it is a web-based software which i have access from everywhere even from my phone. I can create an invoice on the go and i can send it through email.

PROS

Easy to use and 5 first customers for free.

CONS

sometimes i get confused because of the menu

Sotiris

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

The definitive recommendation for small business owners

PROS

I mainly use Elorus for invoice creation, expense and time tracking. The ease of use, the integration with the government databases is great, and can save yourself a lot of headaches. Special mention to the impeccable customer support. I faced one issue with a couple of invoices and the promptness as well as the level of support was something I have not experienced on any other application of any kind.

CONS

While it's not a "con" exactly, I frequently create invoices that are similar to each other, and I would like some form of more advanced (and easier to use) invoice template support.

Athanasios

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Complete solution for invoicing and basic accounting for small businesses

We started using Elorus in the past month due to the tax authorities' requirements (Greece) to report and issue each invoice following a certain process. The ease of set up and use was surprisingly easy (we were fully set up to invoice within 1 hour) and the integration with the tax authorities was seemless. It has already become an invaluable tool for us and look forward to future updates and added features.

PROS

Ease of setup, option to invoice in different languages and currencies, expenses tracking with receipt/invoice scanner

CONS

Can't really think of any cons. More like a request really, I would like more reports to be added and the option to customize the reports more.

Reason for choosing Elorus

Tried the free version of all programms and Elorus was the easiest and most feature rich one.

Wagner

Building Materials, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Great tool

PROS

and a complete system for managing my small business

CONS

the number of clients I can register on my plan I think there should be one plan for everyone with no limits on registering clients

Thanos

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Invoicing program review

I am so glad we decided to use it for our invoicing needs

PROS

it has all the necessary features combined with a superb ease of use

CONS

In my opinion, it needs more reporting tools

Reason for choosing Elorus

Because it's user interface is more friendly

Antonis

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

A very easy to use platform

I have had a very positive experience so far with Elorus. All the modules are coherent and the user experience is excellent. I hadn't used a similar product in the past but it was really easy for me to learn how to use Elorus. Highly recommended.

PROS

It is very easy to use with a friendly interface and has many functionalities that are essential for small businesses like the one I own.

CONS

The Greek translations are sometimes not so easy to understand.

Vasileios

Computer Software, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2023

A positiview view on Elorus by Backspace Project

It is a very nice experience. I have in my plan to use it even more and use its tracking features for my expenses as well but I haven't found time yet.

PROS

It is free to use for a limited number of invoices. I have only a client because my company is like a personal one but I can do all the actions that I need through Elorus. I know that I am not the ideal customer for Elorus but I would recommend it or consider using it because of this experience.

CONS

The process was simple so I don't have something specific in mind. The learning curve was the expected one.

Reason for choosing Elorus

It was free for a limited number of invoices. Also, I think that Customer Service seemed more accessible through my interface. This was my impression.

Antreas

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Very good option!

PROS

Value for money. The cost of Elorus is very low compared to other tools and compared to the functionality that provides.

CONS

Receipt does not support numbering. In Cyprus, the law says that the receipt documents should have a unique number as the invoices. Elorus does not support autoincrement numbering in its documents.

Alexios

Internet

Reviewed April 2018

Best solution for freelancers

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

PROS

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

CONS

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Replied April 2018

Reviewed April 2018

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

PROS

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

CONS

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Replied April 2018

Reviewed March 2018

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

PROS

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

CONS

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

Replied March 2018

Stefanos

Computer & Network Security, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

The most clever accounting software

PROS

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

CONS

The time project tracking needs to be updated

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature. Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Replied November 2019

Jose

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

I love it but No Payroll Module

The problem I am solving is time management (time sheets) and invoicing at an affordable price. The lack of a Payroll module is causing me to hesitate to cancel my Quickbooks account so I might need to move back.

PROS

Easy to use, beautiful interface and affordable price.

CONS

Don't have a Payroll module. In the near future I will need to move from Elorus to a platform that provides Billing, Invoicing, Time Management and Payroll in a single solution. I currently use Quickbooks online and it is expensive but have more functionalities. Considering to go back.

Reasons for switching to Elorus

Looking for more affordable options but since Elorus don have a Payroll module I will need to go back to Quickbooks in the near future

Nikos

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Excelent software totaly FREE for startups or newcomer freelancers as me

Am using this product for 6 monthos, am in a FREE subscription because of less than 5 invocies/mothn but i would happily paid for it.

PROS

It is an exceletn ERP software, continius development adding new featurs and quickly adapting any new tax changes. The MOST importand of all is a very well documented online manual and EXCELENTcustomer supprtor response. for any question they did response instant and on topic.

CONS

the only feature am missing is more complex reports, and save custom filters.

Reason for choosing Elorus

mostly beacause of free plan

Paraskevas

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2016

Credibility Design Organization

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Vogiatzoglou