• Pros

• "Easy to use. Easy to update whenever we need to."

• "Easy to use, easy to navigate customized for my use"

• "its very flexible to use and spend time one without repeating itself. "

• Cons

• "none, but maybe for users adding receipts take more time than expected .. sometimes slow but overall great software"

• "Data integration with VISA took longer than expected, but was delivered on time. Not Expense Point issues, entirely on card issuer."

• "It heavily rely on the internet, that is why we advise the users to get stable internet connection so they will not be interrupted. "

Browse ExpensePoint Reviews

Trey from Midsouth Medical Imaging

Industry: Medical Devices

Great Piece of Software

Each employee is able to assign their own expenses to the correct project and then break it out for the correct department expense. We have all of our transactions automatically uploaded into our system so I know if an employee forgets to turn in expenses. This is a very beneficial aspect of the software that I would not want to lose.

Pros

I have been using this software for 3 years now and rarely ever have service issues. When I do have an issue, the tech support team at ExpensePoint takes care of it immediately. I like the functionality of the software and ease of use, but what I like most is the people in tech support. The expense reporting needs of our company can be complicated, but the tech support team has always been able to create something for us to make it easier.

Cons

We are limited to to a certain credit card company that will allow us to have our transactions automatically uploaded.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Trey, Thank you for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We appreciate your generous feedback. I will be sure to let our support team know they are doing a great job. Your business is important to us and we are so happy to hear that this software has helped to automate your processes with the different functions and ease of use. Thanks again and have a great day. Respectfully yours, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Thomas from Machinery

Industry: Machinery

Simply the best

The end user benefits tremendously from not having to carry multiple receipts in their possession. The administrator doesn’t have stack of paper sat on the desk The accountant can automatically sync the claims with our ERP. These are all savings of NVAT with no negative impact on our administration at all. It’s a win/Win

Pros

The accuracy of the receipt reading is second to none that I have ever experienced with other suppliers.

Cons

I would like for it to automatically take daily values down to a pre-set amount if the end user exceeds an allowance. It doesn’t do this, but neither does ay other system. I hope that the industry best practice will change to suit.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

ExpensePoint ticked the most boxes during the shortlisting process. Eventually my selection process left Pleo, ExpensePoint and Certify. After a sales demo from those 3 and subsequent Q&A between our accounts dept myself and the provider ExpensePoint was clearly the correct solution. This was based on price, suitability to our organisation, industry experience and an inherent gut feeling that i could trust them. ExpensePoint have gone on to prove me correct.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Thomas, On behalf of the ExpensePoint team I would like to thank you for your generous review. Simply the best is a great accolade! The benefits you have mentioned are why we created this expense management solution. To have you articulate that, is a win for us. I will forward your suggestion for automation to our Development Team. We thank you for your feedback and your business. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen-VP-Global Client Relations

Siobhan from NTR plc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great Software

Very easy to implement the system, it fit in really well with our organisation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic to work with, very helpful with my multiple questions, The training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our staff, done over a number of sessions, was completed with ease, and everyone seems to be working on the system really well.

Pros

Very easy to use, and very customisable. The phone app works great for all main users, especially the receipt reader, and the desktop app is very useful for those in Accounts, to manage the system on a day to day basis. The range of reports available is fantastic!

Cons

A feature for employees to track their own mileage would be handy

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied April 2020

Dear Siobhan, Thank you for taking the time to review ExpensePoint so favorably. We are happy to know that your company enjoys using the Receipt Reader feature and your accounting team finds the desktop app useful. Knowing that these functions are making your life easier and expense approving more efficient is a great encouragement to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with your company. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our support team. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

David from PAC Stainless

Industry: Industrial Automation

Worth the money...If it's Free

The system freezes up when you try to create a report. To work around this, I put my receipts in the receipt "Wallet". When I try to create an expense, it links the wrong receipt with my entry. I wish they wouldn't have rushed to bring this system to market. Maybe a competitor of theirs will take their idea and actually make a program that works...

Pros

It is a good idea, take a picture of a receipt and it will capture the data and make expense reports easy.

Cons

It totally fails at accomplishing what it sets out to do. I think they rushed the software to market. It needs to have the bugs worked out of the system.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied May 2019

Dear David, Thank you for submitting your review of ExpensePoint. I am so very sorry to hear of your recent negative experiences with our system. As a constant heavy user myself I too would be quite frustrated if I was experiencing these kinds of issues. We really pride ourselves in offering our clients the very best world class customer service and support which the majority of our reviews will attest to. To this end we want to absolutely ensure that you are taken care of to the highest of standards. I have personally reached out to our Manager of Global Support Services, Theresa Hicock and Theresa will be reaching out to you directly to help remedy problems that you are experiencing. Myself and my team are 100% committed to making your experience with ExpensePoint positive and hopefully '5 star' worthy. Kindest regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Nancy from Northeast Entrepreneur Fund

A great solution for our business

The customer service has been outstanding - responsiveness, knowledge, caring. It was everything we hoped for when we signed up!

Pros

Expense Point has simplified a process for our company that had become very cumbersome for all - staff members needing to submit reports, approvers, and the accounting department. We have offices in more than one location, so getting the needed reports and supporting documents to the correct person was much more difficult than it should have been.

Cons

As with any new software and process, there is a learning curve. We just completed our first month using the system. It went very well with minimal issues to correct. I am confident that it will only get easier going forward.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

We had a demo of a couple of them. Some had great features, but more than we needed for our company which was reflected by their cost. When I was doing research, Expense Point had enough information in the video on their site that I was able to send the link to some selected staff members to get their input prior to our demo. Their feedback was very helpful in the selection process.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied April 2020

Dear Nancy, On behalf of the ExpensePoint team I would like to thank you for your generous review. We are happy that you feel ExpensePoint is a great solution for your business. The benefits you have mentioned such as simplifying processes and outstanding customer service are music to our ears! Respectfully yours, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Kelly from G&C Food Distributors

ExpensePoint Review

This has consolidated as well as promoted for much change in our company. Our department heads are taking control of their financials for their departments and much of it started with questions when we began using ExpensePoint.

Pros

Any time I have needed help, our rep has always been right there to assist very quickly. It has made things much smoother and easy for us.

Cons

The app can have bugs every once in a while and it would be easier if you could click from the main screen when you have reports to review, rather than go into the Expense Manager and search.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

I was not involved in the purchase of this product, however I do believe the followup with the other company that was in consideration was not very good.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Kelly, At ExpensePoint we appreciate G&C Food Distributors. Your business is important to us and we appreciate that you have taken the time to review our program. It is great to hear that your experience with our customer service was helpful and efficient. In addition, is is great to know ExpensePoint has promoted change in your company and empowered your department heads. Wow! I will forward your suggestions to our Development Team to review. Thanks again. Best wishes, Sherry McKeen- V.P. Global Client Relations

Lisa from Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department

Good Support

High quality implementation and support.

Pros

Ease of use, product support, reporting capability.

Cons

Wish we could set more restrictions on coding. Conditional drop downs would be great.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

We chose an off the shelf product as opposed to creating one internally. Cost was reasonable and requires little maintenance.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Lisa, Thank you for your fantastic review of ExpensePoint. I am pleased to know you have found the program easy to use, the report capability helpful for your business and that the support team has met your needs. I also appreciate your feedback regarding restrictions on coding and drop down options. I have passed all these recommendations on to our development team leader. Thank you for being our client. We really appreciate your business. Kindest regards, Sherry McKeen- V.P. Global Client Relations

Debbie from Flight Crews Unlimited Inc

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Best company ever!

Fantastic, people are very friendly and helpful, listen to what you need. Because this program was customized for me my job is faster and easier than ever. Time saver

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate customized for my use

Cons

there truly isn't anything I do not like about ExpensePoint, how can you not when it makes your job easier and faster.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

Better price, nicer people, people who actually listen to what you need, easier and faster to help me get my job done.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Debbie, Thank you for your amazing review of ExpensePoint. We are happy you are enjoying the customization and the ease of use. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with your company. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

dave from Midwest Machinery Company

expense point review

Trainer has been very good to work with, communicates well and sets expectations to get us through the implementation

Pros

ease of use for our users. they seem to be able to migrate to it easily

Cons

it's inability to upload directly from chase credit card small business

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Dave, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for ExpensePoint and your great comment regarding our support. We know how important it is to ensure our clients receive excellent training and setup. In regards to Chase and uploads, we are currently working on the direct integration with Chase. Another option for you to consider is we do offer ExpensePoint World Card as a no fee option for our clients. That would be a quick fix for direct integration. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Douglas from Laurent-Perrier US, Inc.

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great for a small company

Very positive.

Pros

It is easy to use and makes expense reporting easier for everyone -- especially sales personnel. It is very affordable and one of the few software applications that had strong customer support.

Cons

For training and testing, it would be good to have a 'test' environment that allow people to learn and 'play with' the system. While you cannot really break the system, it can be a little unnerving trying to train individuals while using the live system with real receipt copies.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

Better ratings and a real life customer support team.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Douglas, Thanks for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We appreciate your positive feedback in regards to the affordability and ease of use of ExpensePoint. Thank you for your suggestions about training and testing. I will forward your feedback to our team. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint for your expense management system. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Sophie from Survey Sampling International

Industry: Market Research

Easy and Efficient

Pros

We have been using ExpensePoint for a few years now and we have nothing but positive things to say about the software and Team. We recently engaged ExpensePoint for a project to upgrade the way our expenses are uploaded to our financial system. The ExpensePoint team was very helpful throughout the whole process. From listening to what we needed to delivering the upgraded features to the system. We recently rolled this out globally and it is a game changer! The amount of manual data entry we were doing before this project was astronomical. The new process is not only efficient but very simple with just a few clicks of the button. We highly recommend ExpensePoint. Thank you for the continuous support.

Cons

Overall the system is great. One thing that could be updated is adding a search field to the User tab. Having so many users and scrolling through can be a pain. Another update could be to allow more lines to be exported at a time. Currently I believe it is only 5,000 and when running a report for a large category like client entertainment I have to pull it several times to get the full year. Again these are small items but would be nice to have.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2017

Dear Sophie, Thank you so much for your great review of ExpensePoint; we really appreciate it. I wanted to make note from your feedback re: Search functionality and also the maximum of 5000 records for export. You will be pleased to know that we are already in the process of adding a search function in the User & Group Manager which will make things much easier for you looking up employee profiles. Also we are going to be expanding our maximum record length for so that you won't have to run multiple reports. Both these enhancements should be rolling out before the end of October. Thank you again for your excellent review and feedback. We are very thankful to have SSI as our client. Kind Regards, Paul Ansloos - Director of Global Sales and Marketing

Deana from Air Cargo Carriers, LLC

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Customer Service!

Expense Point takes the guess work out of expensing the many transactions that come through our company. We have almost 100 credit cards that are used on a regular basis. I am able to take care of all of this by myself with the help of the Expensepoint program. Theresa our account rep is very helpful and always courteous! Thank you!

Pros

If there is something I cannot understand or figure out, our account rep Theresa helps me through it every time! She has come up with some great solutions for issues I have encountered on our end. It is also very easy to understand and navigate for all of our users.

Cons

There should be a help section where you can type in what you need help with to search the database for answers. All I have ever seen are the links to video tutorials.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2018

Dear Deana, Thank you for the amazing review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback and we are very happy that ExpensePoint is working well for you and your team. Thank you for your feedback on the help feature. I wanted to point out that we are working on an Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) system that will be built into ExpensePoint. This will allow you to put in a keyword and obtain answers to your questions. I will make sure your support team lets you know when this feature comes available. Thank you for being our client. It is a pleasure for us to serve you. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing

Tracy from Mental Health Commission of Canada

Industry: Mental Health Care

Fantastic Support

Overall very good experience.

Pros

For the most part it's user friendly. On occasion when we do experience hiccups I know I can rely 100% on their support team - specifically Theresa. She responds quickly to any concerns that I have and will work closely with me or our team to to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons

The software only allows one receipt per one transactions. For example, a hotel receipt may have accommodation - food - parking on 1 invoice, we like to break these transactions down - however, we cannot tie this 1 invoice to multiple transaction lines.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied November 2018

Dear Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for ExpensePoint. I am pleased that everything is going well with your program and thank you for your great comments regarding our support. We certainly know how important it is to ensure that our clients receive the support that they need quickly. Thank you for comments about Theresa; I will certainly pass them along to her. Regarding your comments about attaching one receipt to one transaction I will have Theresa reach out to discuss this as we do have a split function that will allow you to split an expense which will then tie back all the splits to one single receipt. Finally, thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client; we really appreciate it. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Anas from Longulf Trading UK

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Fantastic Software with a great team behind it

Implementation process was great. With the multi currency set up that our regional offices needed, the implementation team helped us find a solution which would work for us specifically. Post implementation, Expensepoint Support and the Customer Relationship Manager were very helpful in answering queries.

Pros

Great implementation process Easy to set up new departments, GL account etc after Go Live Easy Navigation throughout the system. U Easy to use - our users only needed an hour training session and they were then comfortable enough to use the system on their own. Good Mobile App Administrators have access to most of the system, thus allowing me to resolve issues quickly

Cons

Initially there were some bugs during implementation but they were quickly resolved by Expensepoint Developers. Support hours could be longer as being in London there is a big time difference. However, luckily we did not have to call upon their help too many times.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Anas, Thank you for such a favorable review! I am glad to hear that your experience with our Implementation and Support Teams was helpful. Our goal is to provide an expense solution that meets the diverse needs of our clients, so to read that you think ExpensePoint is a fantastic solution with great features, indicates that we are right on target. Thank you for your recommendations around support hours for our international clients. We are working on this. Thanks so much for your business. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Rachelle from Deloitte

Best Expense Report Software!

Overall experience with ExpensePoint has been great. Truly the best expenses software I have ever used by far.

Pros

Apart from being a 100% user friendly to both users and admin, what I really like about expensepoint is that it can be customized according to business needs. And when it's customized, it even works like magic! Also, when ExpensePoint team promises you the best customer service, they actually mean it! They're always available to help you anytime, wherever part of the world you may be.

Cons

Limited information displayed for the transactions (description not shown) when viewing the entire report which is a bit difficult when browsing quickly to look for a specific transaction by its description. I would need to open each transaction to see it's full description.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied November 2018

Dear Rachelle, Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful comments about ExpensePoint. I am very pleased with your overall experience with not only the program but also with our company service and support; it means a lot to us to hear those things from clients. I have also asked your support team to contact you to see if there are better ways for us to expand on the viewing experience when looking at transactions. We are always seeking client feedback to better the program which in turn provides a better user experience for all our clients; Thank you for this feedback. Finally, thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your employee expense management tool. It is a pleasure to have Deloitte as our customer. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

Adam D from Sunz Insurance

Exceptional Customer Service and Support

We needed to find ways to capture some indisyncratic data so we could stage 4 different uploads based on the expense report type. Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team was a dream when we were trying to make significant changes to our EP environment regarding data, report composition and customizations that would allow us or better ease in integrating data. She was extremely responsive and sent us data and reports almost immediately in most cases. She has a great attitude and was very patient with us, explaining things away. Her speed, knowledge and professionalism allowed us to make movement on a project very quickly and ahead of schedule. She is an asset to Expense Point and we really enjoyed working with her on our initiatives. Sincerely, Adam D. Smith Accounting & GP Consultant Sunz Insurance Company

Pros

Easy to use, simple GUI and immediat repsonse by support staff.

Cons

Wish it could directly integrate with MS Dynamics Great Plains

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Adam, Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. I am pleased to know you enjoyed working with Theresa and her team. They are our support dream team! I know that Theresa loves helping our clients, so it is great to know how she made your implementation easier and timely. I also appreciate your feedback regarding integration with MS Dynamics Great Plains. I have passed this recommendation on to our development team leader. Thank you for being our valued client. We really appreciate your business. Best wishes, Sherry McKeen- V.P. Global Client Relations

January 2015

Peter from Missouri Baptist Convention

January 2015

ExpensePoint

Let me preface this review with the fact that I work for a small non-profit with about 55 employees. ExpensePoint works well as an expense reporting program. With the help of our customer service rep, I was able to setup our account code structure and approval chain. The account structure requires a sort of high level programing to assign certain departments different account codes and project numbers, etc. I don't come from an IT background, but I know my way around a computer, and I didn't have an issue setting this up with a little help from our customer rep. Our business assigns project codes to different account codes almost annually, so it can be a challenge to then go into ExpensePoint and change a bunch of the rules so staff can access the correct account codes. They could improve the account code chain setup and make it simpler to edit them. The approval chain will require some tweaking from time to time as the business structure changes, but is much easier to manage than the account structure. We also make use of the credit card integration so that our staff can create credit card expense reports in ExpensePoint. It was a bit of a challenge, but we were finally able to get Visa to give us the correct file type needed, and now it works flawlessly. We also have the reporting section of the program which allows us to run reports based on almost every input field in an expense report. ExpensePoint can also be integrated with accounting software, such as Financial Edge. I can't speak to how well that works, as we're still in the process of getting the two programs integrated. The only major issue we have had is that there is no way to file expense reports when they have been paid/ approved through the system. So, when I go into my account I still have old expense reports from 2012 sitting in my profile. If they could make it so that after the end of the year, every report dated 2014, for example, would go into a folder labeled 2014, it would really streamline the experience. This may be a minor complaint, but it is quite annoying. All in all, I would say that it's a solid program that does what we ask it to.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied January 2015

Dear Peter, Thank you for your great and very constructive feedback. Our team have been notified of your suggestions and will look at integrating them into future upgrades of ExpensePoint. Thank you for being our customer. Paul Ansloos Director of Sales and Marketing

Wade from American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers

Expense Point

Great tool for processing expenses and running reports. Charges derived from corporate credit cards are placed in user's profile which assists in creating a more accurate expense report. Employees appreciate the ease of use.

Pros

1) Easy to train employees on usage 2) Virtually eliminates the use of paper 3) Accessible 4) Good report writer 5) Great customer service

Cons

1) Timing out too quickly when idle 2) At times, having to switch browsers to log on

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

We needed to provide a product to employees that is easy to use, accessible online and eliminate the use of paper.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Wade, Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am glad that ExpensePoint has been a great tool for your company. It is good to hear that your users have found it easy to learn and use, and that it has made the whole process of expense reporting more efficient. I hope the issue of timing out has resolved, but I will have someone from your tech support team reach out to you. Thanks for your business. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Patrick from Aeolus Robotics, Inc.

Great Service team, flexibility for any reports you need

Every company has its unique requirement on process and reporting. ExpensePoint service team can always make it happen for you. People are comparing UI of expense reporting between vendors when find a system. I don't really see much differences on UI between vendors. The reporting and date transferring to finance system are much more important from my experience. It would be a nightmare if I don't have a full service team to back me up.

Pros

Be able to generate any kind of reports needed for management and finance. Flexible design on approval process setting. Strong and Friendly service team back you up for all technical needs.

Cons

Exchange rate set by the system might not be the same as the rate used by bank at the time wire the payment to oversea employees. This is inconvenient only if you have remote employees from overseas.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied September 2018

Dear Patrick, Thank you for your very positive comments on ExpensePoint. I especially appreciate your remarks about our Service team. In my opinion, having a great experience any software can be very quickly decided on by the support you receive after the purchase, so I thank you for these comments and I will be sure to forward them on to our team. Thank you also for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos Vice President - Sales & Marketing

Molly from Sterisil

Industry: Medical Devices

Expense Point saves time

The customer service that we have received has been excellent. Questions have been answered in a timely fashion and screen shots of our system provided to explain an issue or fix were appreciated.

Pros

We decided to utilize the Expense Point Mastercard for ease of downloading transactions directly into Expense Reports in Expense Point. No more questions of actual charges hitting the credit card - tips added incorrectly, forgotten charges, or guessing. Staff simply categorizes entries that need to be categorized and attach receipts - saving time. We then upload a file from EP into our Accounting software.

Cons

Sometimes, it seems that pulling reports is cumbersome and still figuring out potential duplicate entries from learning curve of manual versus automated entry of transactions.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied March 2019

Dear Molly, Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback and your comments about pulling reports. We do have an analysis report that you can run to determine if there are any duplicate entries. One of our team members will be sure to reach out to you to show you this report and also to walk you through the Analysis Manager area more. Thank you for being our client. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - V.P. Global Sales & Marketing

Paul from Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau

Recplaced SAP Concur

Very positive experience with the implementation and support team. They are the best. We did run into some bugs but they were quickly addressed and never really impacted our ability top process expense reports in a timely manner.

Pros

Flexibility of implementation. Personal touch of implementation and support. Simpler more intuitive interface. Receipt reading and matching is great.

Cons

Need to have the right type of credit card for automatic upload of transactions. Our small business BofA card needs to be manually downloaded and uploaded.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied January 2020

Dear Paul, Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. I am pleased that you found value in our customization of implementation and support. I am sorry to hear that your bank does not integrate with the uploading of transactions. If you are interested in switching to a credit card that is compatible ExpensePoint issues a MasterCard that is fully integrated. I will have one of our team members reach out to you. Thank you for being our client. We appreciate your business. Best wishes, Sherry McKeen- V.P. Global Client Relations

Ruth from One Harbor Church Inc

Awesome! Customer service during the setup has been beyond compare.

Pros

Customizable to our needs - we have been searching for 2+ years for a company that would make expense reimbursements to our employees an easy process, for both the employee and the accounting side. As a church, it has been hard to find a company willing to put in the extra time and brainwork to get the system set up as we need it. Found both in Expense Point. Great customer service - while we have just begun the relationship with Expense Point, they have been attentive to every question we need answered, and every detail we need worked out to ensure a smooth flow between their reports and our accounting software. Employee training - Expense Point employees go the extra mile to ensure that our employees understand the reimbursement process from start to finish, and provide links to those trainings just for us. Price - having researched a lot of companies, you can not beat Expense Point's per employee rate.

Cons

None yet! We start our live process tomorrow, so looking forward to working with Expense Point to get it going.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied April 2018

Dear Ruth, Thank you for you great feedback for ExpensePoint and your especially your comments regarding the your implementation experience and working with our team. They are a really devoted group and apply great attention to detail in the implementation and training for each one of our clients. So thank you for you comments and I will pass this along to them. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint to manage your employee expenses and we appreciate you being our client and look forward to many years of this relationship. Kind regards Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing.

Kathy from HJ Russell

Customer Service -- wish I could give more stars!!!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped us create a GL upload so we can add detail to the transaction register. This assists management in tracking expenses with better accuracy.

Pros

Frankly, it's all in the training and support. Many software programs can achieve similar results. It's the personal relationship with our outstanding rep that makes all the difference for us!! She goes above and beyond to assist us and answer all of our questions and concerns.

Cons

No major concerns. Our company has not taken advantage of the app and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has offered to help train on best practices and efficient use of the app and software. Very much looking forward to it.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Kathy, Thanks for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We value our customers feedback and comments. I especially appreciate your remarks about our training and Service team. I agree that having a great experience with any software can be very quickly decided on by the support you receive after the purchase, so I thank you for these comments. I will be sure to forward them on to Theresa. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Best regards, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Song from Liteline Corporation

Industry: Building Materials

Expense Report Made Easy!

Pros

Ease of use - user friendly interface with clear specification of functions Dashboard - Overalls of the reports and statistics Policy Infraction notice Customer support is Awesome!

Cons

Navigation of the zoomed in receipt - should use mouse scrolled down to view the bottom of the receipt, instead of zooming in further Recommendations: (Web page version) -when double click open detail of an expense, leave only blurred out report and summary, but leave receipt clear to read -in the pop out expense detail window, add in previous & next option to quickly navigation between expenses, rather than close window to go back to body of report and reopen the next expense

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Song, Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. I am very pleased to know you and your team are enjoying the system. I also really appreciate all your feedback regarding enhancements in functionality and I know that our development team have already discussed some of these, notably the next/previous button in the expense editor. I have passed all of these recommendations to our development team leader and hopefully we will see them added to ExpensePoint in a future update. Thank you also for being our client. We really appreciate your business. Kindest regards, Paul Ansloos - V.P. Global Sales & Marketing.

Myrian from HI-Eisai Pharmaceutical, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

The software is very useful in the approval process and in monitoring status of our expense reports.

The approval flow of our expense reports becomes faster and tracking becomes easier.

Pros

The software's accessibility is great. The monitoring capability is helpful. I also like it that we have the control on some portions on the set-up, such that we can already do some minor changes even without going to customer support.

Cons

- Some limitations on the reports that we can generate such that we cannot make reports based on what we info we need, we can only utilize the current available reports - there is no approver's capability to assign their replacement approver in case there is a need, without going to the customer support - there is no capability on tracking receipt by Accounting of the hard copy of receipts - some reports do not have an indicator on the report summary that receipts are attached to that report unless you looked at the expense summary

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied June 2018

Dear Myrian, Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. It is great to know that ExpensePoint is helping your approval process and giving you greater accessibility. In regards to the limitations that you mention, firstly the Analysis reports. Although we have a very comprehensive list of over 36 reports and graphs, it is always nice to be able to create your own reports from scratch. I believe this feature may be added in the ExpensePoint system in the future. As for the other points I believe we do have the solutions available in ExpensePoint and certainly for the receipt management comments. I have asked your Customer Relationship Manager Kelly to reach out to you to review these options with you. I appreciate your feedback and thank you for being our client. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos V.P. Global Sales & Marketing

Patrick from City of Alabaster

Worked great to replace many manual processes across different departments

We moved from manual processes and happy to say we were successful in getting all departments involved quickly. Our process is faster and the data much more accurate.

Pros

The APP based services allowing for each user to post their receipts then a central person can match and code the transactions.

Cons

There were a lot of updates in the beginning but this has certainly better now. Support has always been very helpful.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Patrick, Thank your choosing ExpensePoint and for taking the time to review our program. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your patience with the updates. It is great to hear that ExpensePoint has created a faster and more accurate expense management process for the City of Alabaster. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Best regards, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

JOCELYNE from Dicom

friendly users sofware +support

time saver ,easier to pull out specific informations about employee's expenses , great customer service

Pros

Software : easy to use even with employees who are not familiar with office work .. Customer support : simply fantastic i always gets the help i need in a timely manners

Cons

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2018

Dear Jocelyn, Thank you for submitting this wonderful 5 star review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate it. Thank you also for mentioning our customer support team, they truly are a great asset to the ExpensePoint team. We really appreciate Dicom being our client and look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and your team. Je vous remercie! Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing

Andrea from Classic Exhibits, Inc.

ExpensePoint review

Very positive experience. Our implementation specialist was always prompt to return calls or emails and took the time to make sure everyone understood the program. I am thankful to have ongoing support so that we are not left to fend for ourselves after we are up and running.

Pros

Tutorials and support can't be beat. Software is very easy to use.

Cons

Unable to automatically live feed credit card into program - this is through no fault of ExpensePoint. the problem is our particular credit card company does not allow this feature.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

The final decision was between ExpensePoint and SutiExpense. ExpensePoint won out because of the Receipt Reader feature. SutiExpense has an OCR reader, but it wasn't at all accurate and admittedly so by the sales rep I was working with. I also REALLY liked that ExpensePoint had canned u-tube videos to view different aspects of the program before deciding to talk with anyone, which was super helpful to someone who had 0 experience with this type of product. None of the other products offered this.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied January 2020

Dear Andrea, Thanks for taking time to review ExpensePoint and for such an amazing rating! We are pleased to hear that you find the program easy to use and that your support experience has been very positive. I will be sure to let our support team know about your kind words. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We appreciate your business. Best wishes, Sherry McKeen VP of Client Relations

Tim from Phoebe Putney

ExpensePoint User!

Overall, I would say this is a solid program that gets the job done!

Pros

I like being able to do a custom expense report and have all the tools I need to submit a detailed report!

Cons

The program is a little sluggish when uploading jpegs to attach to a report.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Tim, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for ExpensePoint. We are happy to know that you are enjoying the customization and detail opportunities that ExpensePoint offers. Waiting for receipts to upload can be frustrating. We have found that clients who upload at the point of sale, are able to easily complete reports with out waiting by the time they get back to the office. That might speed up the process for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue our business partnership. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen - V.P. - Global Client Relations

January 2014

Michael from Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital

January 2014

Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital ExpensePoint

We went Live with ExpensePoint during the last quarter of 2013 and the experience has been nothing but superb. Majority of our employees who took advantage of the initial go-live training from the Subject Matter Experts (SME) at ExpensePoint were very complimentary of the ease and friendliness of the system. Although, as with every new system and change, there were a few pockets of employees who have been slow to adapt but with time, they have come to realize that the system is very user friendly. Since going Live with ExpensePoint we were able to eliminate the supplemental payroll cyrcle which were usally on the alternate week of our regular payroll processing. So basically, we have gone from 52 payroll cycles each year to 26. In addition, this consolidation to just two bi-weekly payroll cycles have helped us reduce/eliminate the weekly expenses for direct deposit ACH transmittals for the reimbursements payroll process. Overall, the expensePoint employees have been very helpful in their knowledge transfer and have always been available to answer our questions during and even after the critical Go-Live period of the system implementation. Having worked in the payroll environment for almost 18 years, I must say that I have been very impressed with the ExpensePoint system from a cost savings point of view for our organization and the ease of use of this system. The interaction with the ExpensePoint team have been very positive and I will be happy to talk about my experience with other potential clients who might be considering this system for their facilities.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Michael, Thank you for your great 5 star review of ExpensePoint. I am really pleased everything has gone well and that your experience has been positive. Customer service is so important to us. It is great that you have found our support team helpful. Furthermore, it is nice to hear that the implementation of ExpensePoint has resulted in a cost savings for your organization. Thanks for your business. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Deana from Air Cargo Carriers

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

I have only ran into the occasional issue and our rep is always quick to help me through anything.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the cost is reasonable.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about it.

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

I am not sure what the original decision entailed but we continue to purchase it every year because of the cost for the value you receive.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Deana, Thank you for your incredible review of ExpensePoint. We are happy that you are finding it user friendly and the cost reasonable and a great value. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and look forward to a very long relationship with you and your company. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

Tanuj from Princess Auto

Expense Point Review

We have used it primarily for Expense Reporting for our Retail environment. Currently more than 500 users are signed up and using it. It has helped us eliminate keeping and maintaining stacks of paper work. Easy to validate everything on their website which includes setting up hierarchies to managers and finally Accounting / Accounts Payables for final approval.

Pros

The ease of use. Functionality. Easy to configure to meet your company's requirements

Cons

Everything has some issues here or there, but on the whole, hard to say I have seen any issues with Expense Point

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied November 2018

Dear Tanuj, Thank you for your excellent review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide comments about the program and I am pleased that it is meeting your company's requirements for automated expense management. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client. We really appreciate your business. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

amanda from portico property managment

Excellent experience with fast response times

Pros

automated workflow, tracking of submitted expenses, and ability to split expenses among locations, training videos can be saved on home screen

Cons

Inability to split quickly when its among 20+ different locations. It is very time consuming to do splits on the corporate side that are split among so many locations.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied June 2018

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your really great review of ExpensePoint. I really appreciate all of your comments and feedback. In reference to your comment about splitting expenses we do have a copy split feature which is excellent and such a time saving tool. I will have our CRM team contact you to walk through this feature. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client. Kind regards, Paul V.P Global Sales & Marketing.

DONNA from Aeolus Robotics, Inc.

Monthly Expense Tool

My overall experience with ExpensePoint has been great! The support team, specifically have been very pleasant and responsive with direction and assistance in operating the programs. Most recently, ExpensePoint has tailored reports that are more user-friendly and more readable in the Excel format. We are very happy.

Pros

I enjoy the flexibility of the software. I can manipulate the information to show only what I want to view in a report.

Cons

So far, there isn't anything that I dislike about the software.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied September 2018

Dear Donna. Thank you so much for these wonderful comments about ExpensePoint and our support team. It is really pleasing to know that the software has all the flexibility that you need. We really appreciate your business and appreciate your support by providing this superb review. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

palmo from Imvescor Restaurant Group Inc

I am not very knowledgeable of the software so often I will call to for support. Support is good.

Pros

After consulting with my AP group: increase in speed processing of expense reports by importing into our accounting system. Automated approval process. Manage sales TAX in different provinces. Generate valuable reports for income tax purposes for our sales managers. We like Theresa at customer service!

Cons

After consulting with my AP group: when importing into SAGE, date document after the import does not provide the actual range date of the expense report but actually the date it was imported. We have to go manually and adjust = inefficiency.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied February 2018

Dear Palmo, Thank you for your review of ExpensePoint. I appreciate your positive feedback and also your comments in the cons section. After reviewing this with our support team I believe we have a solution regarding adding date ranges for reports. I have asked your support manager Theresa to reach out to you regarding this and hopefully provide a solution that works. Thank you again. Kindest regards, Paul Ansloos - VP Global Sales & Marketing

Pravesh from Ready Steady Store Ltd

Great Value. Fantastic customer support

Saved the business both time and money

Pros

User friendly. Easily adaptable for the specifics of our business . Saved the business both time and money

Cons

None

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied April 2018

Dear Pravesh Thank you for your great feedback on ExpensePoint. We are glad to know that the system is saving your team time and making your overall process of recording expenses much easier. We really appreciate your business and look forward to many years of providing your company with the very best automated expense management. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos Senior Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

mignon from omies

Industry: Oil & Energy

Expense Point support staff

The Expense Point support staff are readily accessible and respond to questions thoroughly and quickly. The support personnel made the initial system implementation as easy as possible and have answered all questions we have had, since. Recently, we changed our company's accounting schema which in turn required many changes in Expense Point. Again, these changes were made easier through the support of the Expense Point technical professionals. Thank you.

Pros

The Expense Point support personnel are outstanding.

Cons

We would like to be able to upload into Expense Point as we used to

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Mignon, Thank you for your positive review of ExpensePoint. I especially appreciate your remarks about our Implementation and Service teams. As you have indicated, they are an outstanding group of people. Having a great experience with software can be quickly decided on by the support you receive after the purchase. So I thank you for these comments and will be sure to forward them on to our teams. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Bhupendra from LASERSHIP INC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Expense Report User Review

We have over 260 users in Midwest & East coast and we have brought them on one platform

Pros

About the simplicity and friendly usable APP

Cons

It has issues about uploading the maps for travel related expenses

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Bhupendra, Thank you for your review of ExpensePoint. We appreciate your comments about our app being user friendly and easy. Thank you for this. Our Tech support has dealt with the issue of uploading you mentioned. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any difficulty. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint for your expense management system. Kindest regards, Sherry McKeen-VP-Global Client Relations

Easy to use expense tool

Good software, good support

Pros

easy to use, clearly structured, good reporting

Cons

No search functionality in user list. Lot of scrolling needed

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2018

Hello, I really appreciate your 5 star feedback and great comments about ExpensePoint. We would really appreciate the ability to contact you to show you how to use the user search feature which would cut out your scrolling needs, however you did not leave us your details ;-) . Please feel free to contact our support team and they would be more than happy to help you. Warm regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

lenhardt from Aspen Global

Industry: Oil & Energy

Expense Point experience

The team reached out ( Via Phone ) to make sure Their support was addressing my needs vs an email. I travel 100%, I need an application that will make my life easier especially with the requirements of various clients and the reporting structure gave me more than what I needed. I have used numerous applications but when it came to reporting ExpensePoint is head and shoulders above, not to mention it price point.

Pros

The team at Expensepoint wants you to fully understand the application, wants to make sure you are comfortable with application, your needs are meet. The team is outstanding The application itself is probably more information that is ever needed, but from a fiscal and reporting mechanism it is outstanding.

Cons

I really cant say a con against the application,it has more functionality that is needed, but able to either use it or grow into the use.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Lenhardt, Thank you for your amazing review of ExpensePoint. We are happy that it is making your life easier! It is great to hear that our support team was able to meet your needs and that you found ExpensePoint affordable and value adding. Thank you for choosing us as your expense management solution.. We want you to know that we really appreciate your business. Kindest regards, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

Nicole from LSAV Powerhouse

Taking expense reporting to the next level

ExpensePoint allows our employees to organize their receipts and expenses, which helps them be more efficient, transparent and timely with their reporting. It is extremely easy to navigate as both a user and administrator.

Pros

multiple ways to save receipts to the wallet mobile app is very user friendly for our employees on the road very easy to customize categories endless analysis reports excellent training and ongoing support team

Cons

no way to automatically populate information for recurring charges unable to edit multiple charges from the same vendor at once to save time

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2018

Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review of ExpensePoint. We appreciate all of your comments including your feedback regarding reoccurring expense population and editing multiple expenses for one vendor. This is excellent feedback and I have asked Kelly from our CRM team to contact you regarding editing multiple charges from the same vendor as I believe we have a solution to this which she can show you. We have added your other suggestion to our internal development 'wish-list', so hopefully we will see this feature added in the future. Finally, thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client. We really appreciate your business. Kindest regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

NOEMIE from ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems - Commercial Door and Dock Solutions

Happy Customer! Very professional team and a software that fulfill our needs.

So First benefit is that people don't have to carry around there receipts and lost them, and for us that the huge benefit. Then I would say that on the long term it's gonna reduce the work of creating the report (waiting to see how the integration with our ERP works first!)

Pros

First everybody we talked to was very professional and very reactive on every requests we had (even proactive). Great Customer Support! Then what we like the most about the software itself is that it's very user friendly and very flexible for the company needs. Also best value on the market. The receipt reader is a feature that we really love. We are using expense point since a little more than a month and our company is very pleased with it. I definitely recommend it. We are still in the process of integrating expense point with our ERP and looking forward to it. That would saves us a great amount of time.

Cons

I don't have much cons because when we have a problem we notified the customer service that take care of it. The only thing right now is that we are eager to have the Spanish Version!

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied June 2018

Dear Noemie, Thank you for the wonderful review of ExpensePoint; we certainly appreciate it. I am very pleased to hear that everything is going really well and and I have passed on your comments about 'Great Customer Support' to your customer support team. We are also looking forward to getting the Spanish version very soon. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and allowing us to serve you and your company as your expense reporting partner. Welcome to the ExpensePoint Family! Kind regards, Paul Ansloos Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

Robert from Ariel Industries, Inc.

Industry: Government Relations

Ariel Technologies

Implementing Expense Point has been one of the easiest things I have done all year. The support has been by far outstanding. We have worked closely with rep from setup to training to helping us to develop the means to import expense reports into our ERP system. She has done an outstanding job, in my opinion. Response to any issues that have arisen has been prompt and thorough.

Pros

Ease of use. Users love the phone app, the ability to capture receipts from either phone or email and the ability to easily classify expenses. VERY user friendly. Bosses cannot say enough good things about Expense Point. You all made me look good finding you.

Cons

I have not received any negative feedback from our users nor have I, as of yet, found anything I do not like about it. Wish we had found this long ago.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied March 2019

Dear Robert, Thank you for your most excellent review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate all your feedback and are glad that all your team members are really enjoying the system and its ease of use. I also appreciate you nice comments about our support team and I will certainly pass them along. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your employee expense report system, and we look forward to providing you with our services for many years to come. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - V.P. Global Sales & Markting

Jeff from ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems

Industry: Machinery

Great customer service and easy to use

Pros

The ExpensePoint Receipt Wallet receipt wallet feature takes away the age old problem of losing receipts , customer service is great and if you have a question or problem its quick and easy to reach a support specialist.

Cons

No real complaints about the software except its so easy to use there is no good reason you can give your boss for turning your expense report in late!

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied February 2020

Dear Jeff, On behalf of the ExpensePoint team, I would like to thank you for your great review. I am glad that you are enjoying our customer service and find ExpensePoint easy to use. We agree that the receipt wallet is a great way to keep organized. I love that there will be no excuse for late reports with ExpensePoint! I will be sure to pass on your encouragement to our support team. Premium customer service is one of our core values. Thanks for your business. Respectfully yours, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Rosa from Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital

Navigate with Ease

Pros

I maintain ExpensePoint for multiple users. I find ease in entering report for each user and I am able to easily locate the report after it has been submitted. I also find the Receipt Wallet helpful. As the users I maintain turn in receipts I can keep them in an easily accessible place until I have all the receipts I need for the report. The Google map option is also a convenient way to have exact mileage for trips.

Cons

Once I learned the program I have had no issues.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied October 2019

Dear Rosa, Thank you so much for these wonderful comments about ExpensePoint. It is really pleasing to know that the software has all the flexibility that you need. We also love the Google map option. It makes reporting the mileage so easy. We really appreciate your business and appreciate your support by providing this superb review. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Third company roll-out and it continues to improve and impress.

Elimination of paper receipts, automation of account coding, simple tool for users which encouraged adoption and prompt approval and payment of employee funded receipts which also encourage adoption. Electronic workflow ensures proper approvals and accountability.

Pros

Intuitive, even for team members who have not undertaken any formal tutorials or training. Team loves the functionality of taking pictures of receipts on the go and submitting reports even when on the road. Reporting allows us to ensure that submitted reports are reviewed, approved and paid on a timely basis.

Cons

We are still working to fully customize the software to properly track units of measure (number of attendees, nights, car rental days, etc.) but the occasional miss is not a material con.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied November 2017

Dear ExpensePoint Client, Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint; we certainly appreciate the positive feedback. I am also very confident that our team will be able to accomplish all your requirements for the items that you point out i.e. number of attendees, nights, car rental days, etc, as I know the system is capable of handling those requirements already. We will work with you in configuring the system to ensure that these items are properly tracked. We are privileged to have you as a client. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - President

Andrea from Michigan Realtors

Great value, fantastic customer support!

This has saved us time and money in the expense reporting process.

Pros

Easily adaptable for the specifics of our company. Highly responsive customer support. Intuitive application for staff to use. The Receipt Wallet makes capturing expenses the easiest part of my job! In researching a solution for our expense reporting, I am extremely satisfied that I chose ExpensePoint. It was the only application I found that incorporates everything I was looking for: high level reporting, automation, approval pathways, and ease of use for staff.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied December 2017

Dear Andrea, Thank you so much for your great feedback on ExpensePoint and in particular how the program has made things so much easier for everyone. Thank you for being our client and we look forward to a very long relationship with your company. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos V.P. Global Sales & Marketing

Stephen from NTR plc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Super interactions. Extremely knowledgeable, attentive and communicative team. Really made this an extremely easy tool to get up and running. Well done [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Navigation, functionality of the app, ease of rollout

Reasons for Choosing ExpensePoint

Lower on-going cost, no upfront out lay

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied April 2020

Dear Stephen, Thank you for your kind review of ExpensePoint. We love 10/10! I am pleased that you are finding the system easy to navigate and especially how easy you found it to have Expensepoint up and running. Thank you for being our client. Have a great day. With appreciation, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Rhonda from Triangle Fraternity

Learning to use Expense Point

Once I reached out to get some training/assistance, the light bulb went on. I feel I can now have more accurate reports from staff, and we can all become more productive rather than spending time on clumsy expense reports.

Pros

Since I have started using Expense Point for staff , my processes have become easier. With the credit card integration, staff members will be less likely to overlook submitting an expense. My customer service representative is VERY helpful.

Cons

It is not really intuitive in learning some parts of the program. After some training, it becomes easier, but the training is necessary to use it to it's capability.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied November 2018

Dear Rhonda, Thank you for your wonderful review of ExpensePoint. I am really pleased that your expense report process has been enhanced by the program. I know as an administrator there are a few areas to learn about the program and one of the things we are going to be publishing soon is an Administrators Guide which will be accessible directly within the program. Also I know that you will be well supported by our amazing support team if ever you require some help. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint; we really appreciate your business. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Becky from The Ohio State University Alumni Association

Efficient and Consolidated

Elegantly designed, and brilliantly constructed.

Pros

The software allows us to run a smooth expensing operation without the hassle of paper files. In and of itself, the interface is easily navigable to both front and back end users, allowing a pain free, expedited approval process. Additionally, ExpensePoint's phone application makes it easy to upload documents, approve transactions, and everything in between while on the go.

Cons

ExpensePoint does not have a centralized manual that users are able to reference. Even though there are short 'how-to' video clips, there are many details that are not explained, resulting in a mandatory customer service call.

Response from ExpensePoint

Replied September 2018

Dear Becky, Thank you for your wonderful review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased that ExpensePoint is working really well for you and your team. Thank you comments regarding ExpensePoint being Elegantly designed and brilliantly constructed. This is a truly appreciated comment, one which I will pass along to our UI design and IT team. I wanted to also acknowledge your comment about a centralized manual for employees and let you know that we working on releasing an Administrators guide which you will have access to and as well we are working on a FAQ so that users can search frequently asked questions within ExpensePoint. We can also create a custom user training video just for your employees. I'll have your customer relationship manager Kelly reach out to you regarding details on this. Finally, thank your for being our client; we really appreciate you business. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.