Express Invoicing

Express Invoicing Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I was looking for something very basic and user friendly. Express Invoice was perfect for me."
  • icon"I like that you can email an invoice to a customer from the program. The invoices from the program look very professional."
  • icon"The sound quality of the most detail to adjust to the result is the occasion to get beautiful results."
  • icon"Very difficult to use it on cloud, I can use it online if my laptop very close to the main PC with the installed program that is not practical."
  • icon"Newer version is full of bugs and no body bothers from NCH team to have a look on to their own forums."
  • icon"Also you can use it across devices but only ones with windows or apple os, this means no tablet or phone because they are android. I don,t really mind because it means no work outside the house."

Browse all Express Invoicing Reviews

• Have you used Express Invoicing and would like to share your experience with others?

Denise

Industry: Writing and Editing

A Simple Solution

Pros

I was looking for something very basic and user friendly. Express Invoice was perfect for me. It literally walks you through the steps of send and saving your invoices. I can't imagine a way to make it any easier to use. I love being able to email directly from Express Invoice to the client and that it prepopulates contact names and addresses for me. I have a terrible memory and never seem to have these details when I need them.

Cons

There is a VERY slight learning curve for the software. Honestly, I had few problems, but I would advise people who are easily frustrated to hang in there—once you get the hang of it, you will find it so simple!

avishay

Industry: Security and Investigations

Could be very slow

bad

Pros

in the beginning it was fast, very easy to use until you start to do a lot of invoices.

Cons

I have been using express invoice since 2017, i do a lot of invoices, in the pas year it been very difficult to use invoicing software its extremely slow, they have bugs they do not fix, online takes long untill a page load. i have deleted all backup files but nothing change, my recommendation is if you do hundreds of invoices Avoid at all cost Express invoice, if you do up 10-20 invoices per month the system will be faster.

Simple

Reasons for switching to Express Invoicing

my computer hard drive burnt all my invoices were deleted hundreds. so i decided to use express invoice it has external back up.

Response from NCH Software

Hello Avishay, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are constantly trying to improve our products, and your feedback is very important to us. I will pass them along to our developer. We do try to keep our software easy-to-use for everyone while providing all important functionality. You can also contact our Support Team by using the Help Menu on the main interface on your software. This menu is found on the upper right-hand corner of your screen. There you will find FAQ's, video tutorials and a link to our Support Team. Thanks.

Replied October 2020

KASHIF

Good basic invoicing software

I am using Express invoice from past 4 years but my saturation level is coming and I am actively looking for alternate product as can't carry on finding work around for every basic job.

Pros

Cheap, one time licence. ideal for small business.

Cons

No Support at all. Newer version is full of bugs and no body bothers from NCH team to have a look on to their own forums. I am not asking help in using the software but actual bugs like 30GB memory consumption, Corrupt PDF file generations, slow web access etc etc.

Response from NCH Software

Hello Kashif, Thank you for reporting the issues that you have been experiencing your query has been forwarded to our Development Team and they are taking a closer look. In the meantime, our Support Team is always available to help you with any question or concern you may be having here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=ExpressInvoice -NCH Software Team

Replied December 2019

Does what it says and balances the books too

automated customer bookings and accounting

Pros

Invoices are created to individual customer accounts, email billing, email receipts, reports at one click, customizable inventory, customer database, online access, Best feature is that its NOT an online program its all locally stored and accessible on your PC. In my situation cloud based was not an option.

Cons

When printing thermal roll receipts the settings for other printing paper on the main printer are reset to A4 instead of letter, and you have to set it back before you can print paper invoices, this is an erroneous glitch but its very annoying! No support for credit card gateway when using a mac, very annoying. No ability to send out future invoices or past due reminders at a set time or date.

Response from NCH Software

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to contact us. The best resource to help troubleshoot the issue at hand is our Support Team You can reach our Support Team here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=Scribe -NCH Software Team

Kevin

Best BUY EVER!!

Amazing, great product at a great price with great flexibility and lots of options..

Pros

This is without a doubt one of my greatest at purchases, you can run multiple businesses, it allows a lot of flexibility. You can host inhouse or cloud, once you buy the licence it's upto you.

Cons

Annoying links and adverts for other products, the product is soo good and at such a great price, we are ok with the annoying links & ads for now Only real bad point is it doesn't do multiple currency invoicing in one place, you can work around it if you invoice different currencies with a different invoice number range. -perfect add for a future release...

Response from NCH Software

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear you experienced this problem. If you would like, you can send a suggestion directly to our Development Team to request this feature be added to a future version of this app, here: -NCH Software Team

Andre

Excellent value for small businesses

I needed an invoicing software that would create professional looking invoices that I could customize, but I did not want to spend hundreds of dollars because my needs are quite simple. In my opinion, Express Invoicing checks all the right boxes for small businesses and is very inexpensive.

Pros

Once setup the learning curve is finished and the software is configured as needed, the daily use is simple and Express Invoicing offers everything a small business would need.

Cons

The technical support is quite lacking; at least it was when I originally set up the software. Fortunately the software is so simple that you don't really need tech support.

Reasons for choosing Express Invoicing

Price vs features for small businesses.

Stanley

Good invoicing service for a good price

My experience with the software has been favorable for the purpose for which I need to use it for

Pros

The simplicity and straight forwardness of the product is a great value

Cons

It's not as easy as it should be to transition the software from one device to the other

Reasons for choosing Express Invoicing

After the free trial for the service was over I was already use to the operating systems and the functionality. Plus the cost was great for the service

serenity

easy custom invoices for all my clients

Pros

This software makes it easy for you to create professional-looking invoices for your business. It has simple to use tools that allow you to customize almost any part of your invoices, including the logo, and heading text or notes. You can also send statements automatically to customers, or email the invoices from within the application. It really helps to track losses, profits, and payments, and since they can be saved as pdfs i can keep them all in one place.

Cons

I don,t like the price, but it isn't too bad compared to other programs of this type. Also you can use it across devices but only ones with windows or apple os, this means no tablet or phone because they are android. I don,t really mind because it means no work outside the house.

Response from NCH Software

Hello Serenity, Thank you for your feedback. We now have Express Invoice available for your android devices. You can download the latest version of Express Invoice for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nchsoftware.expressinvoice_free -NCH Software Team

Julian

Express invoice review

Brilliant, I use this daily!

Pros

I love that its free for businesses with less than 5 employees. I love that its so easy to use, the platform is scalable and very robust for such a small program.

Cons

The only Con is that this software does not include payroll, that's an added cost, which isn't an issue, but will definitely make this a big competitor for the bigger companies.

Sean

Basic but effective

Pros

Works well for most basic invoicing tasks but lacks many advanced features of other programs. That said, it is lightweight and easy to use.

Cons

Lacks some advanced features found in other programs but is ideal for small businesses looking to organise invoicing.

Response from NCH Software

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are constantly trying to improve our products, and your feedback is very important to us. Are there any features or functions that would have created a better experience for you? Please share them directly with our Development Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Philip

Great inexpense software

professional looking invoices from an inexpensive piece of software.

Pros

Very User Friendly. I like that you can email an invoice to a customer from the program. The invoices from the program look very professional.

Cons

I wish that it was web based instead of being software on your computer. If it was web based it would be easier for multiple users at a location to use it.

Response from NCH Software

Hello Phillip, Thank you for your feedback. we now feature a 'Web Access" tool. The web interface can be accessed online from any location making it useful for businesses that need to give multiple users access, or need to access data and create invoices while on the road. You can check out a tutorial on how to access this feature here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/invoice/tutorial.html -NCH Software Team

Anna

easy to use program, I use free version.

Easy to use, free version available, invoices can be emailed from the program. Saved in PDF format.

Pros

Easy to use, invoices can be emailed from the program. Saved in PDF format. Can be easy updated and modified.

Cons

Response from NCH Software

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback. We now feature a "Web Access" tool. The web interface can be accessed online from any location making it useful for businesses that need to give multiple users access, or need to access data and create invoices while on the road. You can check out a tutorial on how to set it up here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/invoice/tutorial.html -NCH Software Team

Quality translation application

Pros

Cons

only allows the first translation. then wants the license money.

Noel

Express Invoice is not for the Casual Accountant

I struggle with this program. In honesty, someone with more knowledge about accounting and who deals with it on a weekly basis would probably find this a more than adequate program to handle their business needs.

Pros

Express Invoice allows you to correct mistakes.

Cons

You have to quit it every time you want it to stop running in the background, otherwise your computer will not turn off when you tell it to shut down.

Response from NCH Software

Hello Noel, We offer free intuitive video tutorials that will facilitate the process. YOu can check those out here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/products/support_expressinvoice.html If you have any further questions or concerns, our Support Team will be more than happy to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=ExpressInvoice -NCH Software Team

Cesar

Industry: Wireless

Facturas Rápidas

Pros

A pesar de ser un software con una interfaz algo antigua, es bastante predictiva al momento de utilizarla. Es fácil configurar el sistema y puedes tenerlo en la seguridad de tu PC.

Cons

No tiene versión en la nube, lo que obliga a tener instalado el programa en un servidor. Sin embargo tiene su versión para smartphone lo que me parece que compensa un poco el problema anterior.

Basic invoicing

I have hundreds of clients that get invoiced monthly. I like being able to access the client list quickly and record payments without having to click on too many options. I only click on clients name, current invoice shows up, then click record and done. I had a hard time deciding to switching from my former program but I was having too many problems, glad I'm using Express.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the functions. Easy to navigate.

Cons

I haven't had any problems. Easy to learn.

Invoice Software

Overall if you are looking for an easy, quick invoice program this gets the job done.

Pros

It is free to use and pretty straight forward

Cons

Free version did not allow for custom invoice numbers with letters. For example I will create two invoices s1010 and 1010. One with the 's' is for a service agreement and I was not able to customize.

Anna