EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Integration with Zendesk. Easy to import data for assets."
  • icon"The software enables you to manage assets and control inventory with ease. Lastly, easy depreciation management and custom reports help you make well informed decisions."
  • icon"It's a good tool to track assets and see who has what and if the asset is available."
  • icon"I didn't really need the inventory updates to my email, but there was no harm from it."
  • icon"Had some connectivity issues for a while. My company has two EZOffice instances in use so that can get confusing."
  • icon"Once you delete an item you will loose the item number."

All EZOfficeInventory Reviews

1-25 of 1,253 Reviews

Jared

Powerful, but with quirks

Industry: Semiconductors

Effective inventory tracking

Pros

It is very easy to use and web based. It provides custom fields and is flexible to add products. This platform allows you to effectively track, manage and automate warehouse operations. It allows to obtain a wide visibility of the logistics processes. It offers seamless integration with third party platforms using its own API. It adapts very well to the requirements and needs of our company.

Cons

Its user interface can be improved, sometimes it makes our onboarding process for new users more complex.

Marvin

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Tarae

September 2022

EZ Office Inventory

EZ Inventory has really allowed us to organize all of our assets in the easiest way. Keeping up with what assets that all of the employees have is a plus. Again, it's so easy to move around & navigate.

Pros

It's easy to navigate & move around. It allows me to easily view all of the employees equipment & assets that the company has.

Cons

No Cons at this time, everything is perfect!

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZ Inventory was the only program we chose to use because of how easy it is to keep up with everything.

Sofia

October 2022

Helpful once you've fully figured it out

Pros

The specific features – once you really understand them, they're quite helpful and fast to use.

Cons

That almost everything is not where I'm looking for it. I wish this software was more intuitive.

Elisa

Industry: Environmental Services

Nothing special

Pros

Allows a lot of information for each asset.

Cons

It takes too many clicks to get to the info.

Marvin

Industry: Biotechnology

August 2022

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Pros

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Cons

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was already in place when I started and was recommended as a Zendesk app that ties into it.

Elena

November 2022

Simple solution to help track assests

This is a simplified program, great for easy set up. We unfortunately needed a different software program that could be used in the field, have GPS and could provide the tags and trackers. Great customer service, and the price is excellent for what it is.

Pros

Great customer service, affordable, and fairly easy to use.

Cons

Needs more tracking features, and the ability to integrate other software such as GPS

Did not choose EZO

Alex

October 2022

The Simplest, Best & Easy Asset Manager!

Pros

I love how quick and easy it is to pick up. It's simple and that's exactly what I needed. Before using this software, a lot of my asset information was within spreadsheets, which wasn't very efficient and was difficult to manage, but that's all been rectified with EZOffice inventory. It also integrates very will with our ticketing system (Zendesk)

Cons

I wish there some more reports that could be ran.

Nicole

September 2022

Easy Software for all your asset management needs.

Pros

Easy to use - effective and cost appropriate for what it offers. Smaller company approved!

Cons

Checking out can be a bit of a struggle in a remote environment - but easy to navigate around.

Adrian

Working with No Experience

I enjoyed this product.

Pros

With about thirty minutes of training, I was able to jump into this software and figure out my way around it. Being able to alter the interface, change my settings, and having very clear visuals for what I'm looking for made the time to adapt to the system much faster than I expected.

Cons

For my role, I personally never encountered any issues.

Joanne

Use of EZ Office Inventory

Very positive. Easy to use

Pros

Ability to import pictures, documents into the program allows easier use across departments.

Cons

Cost is somewhat high for an educational institution

ability to depreciate items

Christian

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great Inventory management.

Pros

Very easy to use and keeps everything organized.

Cons

The only con that I would add is looking items up by the asset number due to the fact that I have to add the pound sign before the asset. If I do not does this then it will bring up all the assets that have those numbers included in them.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great software for inventory

Pros

Accessibility and ease of use. The software makes it easy to see what we have, carts in use and what I need.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like using about the software.

Jeremy

October 2022

Quick and easy inventory management

Pros

It is fast and easy. When I need something to complete a job, I can open the app and search the location of whatever tool I need. From there, scan the barcode(s), hit check-out, and everything is set. When it comes time to return the tools, scan the barcode(s) again, mark which room you leave them in, and done.

Cons

The inventory search can be a little tricky in that it depends how things were named when set up in the software. If you search for rj45 termination but it was entered into the software as a mod plug, you wouldn't find it.

Kelvin

Inventory management review

Pros

API support, Assets tag (label printing) support

Cons

lack of option to create assets easily, learning cost, mobile app wasn't that great

Edgar

Industry: Medical Devices

November 2022

Ezoofficeinventory is a great app

the experience is very nice

Pros

the ease of finding products

Cons

the software is a bit slow

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

for the ease of use of the software

Kevin