All EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Iliana

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

PROS

-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template

CONS

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Replied May 2019

Minal

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Asset Tracking

PROS

I like how easy it is to us. Helps us keep track of assets without worrying about having paper trail.

CONS

There is nothing I can think of. I like everything about it.

Thank you, Minal for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Replied January 2024

Ashlee

Civic & Social Organization, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2020

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

PROS

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

CONS

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Replied August 2020

Mido

Environmental Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2023

Mido Awad's Review

PROS

Great product to use in the field. Great to keep your equipment and assets organized

CONS

Loads slow sometimes. Can use an upgrade to the user interface for the iPhone

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

Forced to switch by company merger. Didnt really like reftab anyways

Matt

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Simplify your inventory management

PROS

Its incredibly user friendly to setup all of your employees' and company inventory. Especially when hiring new employees, everything is cataloged and easy to select and allocate new equipment.

CONS

So far, we haven't found anything that has been frustrating or not up-to-par.

Reviewed June 2023

Makes work easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable

My overall experience with EZOfficeInventory has been positive. The software is user-friendly, efficient, and has greatly improved my asset management process. It has been a reliable tool that has saved me time and provided valuable insights for better inventory control.

PROS

I love EzOfficeInventory because it simplifies my asset management, streamlines workflows, and saves me time and effort.

CONS

One aspect I disliked about EZOfficeInventory was its limited customization options for certain features.

Szymon

Computer Games, 5,001-10,000 employees

Review Ezo

PROS

Convenience and high usability possibilities.

CONS

Sometimes it's working not really well, which means it's a bit too slow.

Son

Semiconductors, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

ezoffice

good

PROS

easy to use, many options to describe inventory

CONS

integration with other apps, search function

Rafiq

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

My thoughts of EZOffice

PROS

The fact that it allows me to monitor my inventory effectively

CONS

The pricing is a bit steep for NPO's like us

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great program for tool management

PROS

-Tool management -Scanning items in and out -Tracking items -Ability to see what we have available

CONS

-I would like the ability to have users create their tool requests through the system

Erika

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2023

Easy to learn and use

Easy to use, majority of the time I am putting in inventory or take inventory out. Helps with organization because we are worldwide and helps know what is where in inventory.

PROS

How I can see what I have checked out or what is under my name when looking for inventory product.

CONS

Some questions when putting in inventory is not necessary. Aside not many other things we search for in the website.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was already set up when I started working with the company.

Ebiere

Construction, 11-50 employees

Best inventory tool!

PROS

It is user-friendly. Self-explanatory on how to add or remove stock.

CONS

Have to double check that inventory was removed from stock.

Harshit

Construction, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Ez Office review

PROS

It’s easy to use and can be used anywhere with your mobile

CONS

Too much options to decide and sometimes it takes time to load the app

Alex

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

EZOfficeInventory Review

Excellent. Everything is intuitive to find

PROS

Ease of use. Everything just works like it should

CONS

I think the style and UI could be improved

Alex, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Replied February 2024

Joel

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2020

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

PROS

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

CONS

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Aldo

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

PROS

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

CONS

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

cost and benefits

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Replied December 2019

Thomas

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

PROS

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

CONS

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Joe

Banking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

PROS

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

CONS

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Customer Service, price differential, ease of use

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

Database design did not lend itself to flexible or customization of products within our inventory

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

Replied December 2019