Faithlife Giving

Faithlife Giving Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Faithlife Giving was easy to set up and it is easy to use for our church members. It integrates with other Faithlife products like their church management software and website."
  • icon"I really love that you can make an account and all your information is remembered for easy use when you return."
  • icon"The greatest feature is the integrated nature of the donation itself and the donor."
  • icon"Wish it had a separate app. I really have complaints."
  • icon"Only issue I have is from a Admin side - there is no way to indicate a non tax exempt amount."
  • icon"Does not work well with outside products or alternative ways of payment."

All Faithlife Giving Reviews

Affordable, Useable, and Effective Online Giving

Jeffery

Faithlife Giving makes online giving simple

Pros

The software is easy to set up and easy to use. The software has a great deal of organizational flexibility. The fees are affordable. Faithlife is constantly working to improve their already great product.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of any cons. The software is great!

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Electronic giving - What did we ever do without it.

We are very fortunate to be able to us Faithlife Giving. We hope to add additional features to our Faithlife Giving program as they become available.

Pros

Electronic giving has become an essential part of our church's stewardship program. There have been Sundays when electronic giving has almost equaled in person/by U.S. mail giving. Electronic giving was important before COVID. In the age of COVID, it is essential. Having access to giving records on one's Faithlife account is essential.

Cons

Our Senior Pastor is working with Faithlife staff to set up a mechanism so that we can take payment for events such as poinsettia purchases at Christmas and lily purchases at Easter.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

We wanted to integrate our giving program into our overall Faithlife program.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Giving

We wanted to integrate our giving program with the Faithlife program and our Faithlife website.

Nate

Good solution for Faithlife Users

This solution helped bring online giving to our church. It is not mainstream so it does require users to set up a new account to support repeat giving.

Pros

This integrates well with the Faithlife suite of products.

Cons

Does not work well with outside products or alternative ways of payment.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

Connection to existing tools. Ease of implementation as an existing customer of Faithlife. Lower cost fees than some other options.

Ronald

Worth your time to check out Faithlife giving

So far, we are pleased!

Pros

Easy to implement, less expensive to use than several other processing programs.

Cons

The $ transfer to my account is the same as other software. It would be very nice to see it in one day instead of two.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

We are already in the faithlife family, and it was the same or better price point

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Giving

Already a Faithlife user, this option is much less expensive for us to use than our previous.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Pastor Ronald, thank you for the review. Glad you are part of the Faithlife family.

Sam

An Integrated Giving Solution

We have enjoyed the experience.

Pros

We most liked having the giving feature built into the groups app, website, and text to give. Bundling all of the services together also saved us on the cost over our previous online giving solution.

Cons

We have not found any drawback on the use end of the software. We would like to see the ability for greater customization on batching of deposits and the running of reports.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Giving

We wanted an integrated church management solution that would save us time and money throughout the whole process.

Josh

New to Faithlife Giving

Easy to use so far and looking forward to better experiences and more online givers.

Pros

The user interface is simple and easy to use. As a user and in a smaller church the ability to cover the transactions fees is a huge plus and makes me feel more part of the church in handling some of the processing burden and allowing my offering to be used for the ministry instead of fees. Mobile and online are the same experience versus other systems I've used.

Cons

Only issue I have is from a Admin side - there is no way to indicate a non tax exempt amount. For example if the giver was purchasing a book or paying for a youth activity as many now do - there is no way currently in the system to flag that as a non tax-exempt amount since that giver is receiving a service or item.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Giving

A more comprehensive solution (Faithlife Equip) and ease of use of being the same eco system of tools

Sean

Faithlife Giving is a terrific product. It is easy to use and affordable.

My experience have great! Great phone supported really no hiccups.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. It was easy to setup.

Cons

The cost could be lower. But I really don't have any issues with its functionality.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

I'm a long time Logos user and I am generally loyal. I always give those I know the first opportunity.

Robert

great product

its great

Pros

its a easy way to give to your ministry, and I love the options to pay for charging fee and option to re-occur gift

Cons

The main page can be confusing when trying to navigate

I love Logos

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Giving

I still use it for the Main Campus and we use Faithlife for our new campus

Kevin

Love Love Love the ease of use and functionality

Pros

Very quick to implement and get set up. Very easy to share and embed into websites, cost per transaction is very low and 99% of the time is covered by the giver.

Cons

There are no features that I do not enjoy.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

Connection to Logos and customer service. Scheduled a demonstration and they answered all my questions and gave me a great tutorial.

Braden

Great Online Giving Tool

Pros

I really love that you can make an account and all your information is remembered for easy use when you return!

Cons

It's a small thing, but I don't love that a new tab is opened when you use the software. I wish our website was redirected to make it seem smoother and more professional.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

The pricing was slightly lower and it integrated well with our Faithlife website.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Glad you've enjoyed using Faithlife Giving. If you have any more feedback or want to work through the issues, please do contact our support team.

Myke

One of the better Giving products on the market

We are enjoying using this product. Wish it were not tied to Faithlfie Social so tightly, but otherwise a solid experience.

Pros

You can be set up and running in about 10 minutes! We took our first donation about 15 minutes after applying. Very seamless donor experience.

Cons

I dont like how it ties into Faithlife social media so heavily. I wish it were its own product, as the settings on Faithlfie can be confusing at times. But otherwise, a great product.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

Familiarity with the brand; already using multiple Faithlife products like Proclaim, Logos, Sites, etc.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Giving

Horrible customer service. They will NEVER respond to ticket for help. Never.

Affordable, Useable, and Effective Online Giving

Pros

Drop Pushpay and pick up Faithlife Giving. This affordable, easy-to-use giving platform provides inexpensive fees with customization for your church members. They can track their giving and set goals. I highly recommend. This product out performs Pushpay for much, much, much less money.

Cons

There was nothing we dislike about Faithlife Giving.

Price and features

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Pastor Daniel, so glad you've enjoyed Faithlife Giving! Thank you for taking the team and leaving us a review.

A Great Giving Solution, Especially for those Already Using Faithlife Sites

This service was a great addition to our church website and an absolute life-saver with the pandemic where people weren't able to make it out to give to the church in person. Many congregants find it so easy to give this way that they now prefer it. Overall we are very satisfied with this service.

Pros

This feature is a no-brainer for those already using Faithlife Sites. It is free to add on for many. Those who make lots of use of the service or are from bigger churches might want to use the paid plan to lessen any processing fees for the giving. The integration on the website is nice-looking, easy to use, and I appreciate features such as specifying funds, making gifts recurring, and encouraging givers to cover any processing fees for their electronic gift. There are nice tracking and report features built into the Faithlife profile dashboard.

Cons

There is a small processing fee for any electronic transactions. You can make this fee smaller by signing up for their premium service. This is unavoidable however for pretty much any kind of online giving.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

Faithlife was an easy and free integration to our existing Faithlife Sites platform.

Ronald

All Inclusive Giving iption

We have used virtual giving options for a while now so when the pandemic kept us out of our regular church gathering, we were not heavily affected financially. However, when trying to come up with a way to keep our church family connected via an online community outside of face book, I ran across faithlife community information in my Logos software that I've had for years. With a suite of tools I already use, I wish I had come across it sooner and just did everything through faithlife equip, which I might still do once some of the features are enhanced to fit what do already. The giving option just felt right in conjunction with the online community.

Pros

I liked that all electronic giving options are available: mobile giving, online giving, website embed, text-to-give; and even a "give" button in faithlife community. The deposits are automatic and the ability to track all giving is really easy to do. The fees are comparable to other software I've used but the all inclusive options make it a better option for me.

Cons

Not sure I have any complaints at this time.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Giving

it was convenient within our faithlife community to just have our members give using Faithlife give because it is accessible right in the community for us.

Cost and convenience

Jeremy

Faithlife Giving has given us peace of mind

Very easy to setup and integrate into our platform, great customer support!

Pros

The greatest feature is the integrated nature of the donation itself and the donor. The donor is in complete control of their profile and can pull their giving records at any time. Since they are using their Faithlife account, they also have reminders to participate in groups and chats. Given the changes COVID has caused, online resources and connections are key and Faithlife Giving has sustained our donations even though we were not meeting face to face.

Cons

The fee's are normal for industry, but using a credit card processor comes at a price.

Martin