• Pros

• "Direct applicability to not-for-profit organizations and the customer support is the fabulous. "

• "It gets the job done and the support (I usually talk to Joe) is top notch. "

• "The filters that allow me to pull up specific information. The User Guide, which is usually helpful."

• Cons

• "If we had a lot more money to spend we could probably enjoy a more powerful program but we are quite satisfied."

• "Can't drill down on most reports, some data entry is not as easy as in QuickBooks."

• "I don't dislike anything about this software! My only wish is that it had the ability to handle multiple currencies."

Browse FastFund Nonprofit Fund Accounting Reviews

Flordeliza from Suwannimit Foundation

User-friendly, cost-effective accounting system every nonprofit of any size should have.

I have been using and endorsing FastFund to our foundation and its partners for 8 years now. We had seen how FastFund grew, and especially nowadays, the company is more aggressive in providing the best features at the best value. My work is focused on building capacity of grassroots organizations in their financial management starting generally on their accounting system. I endorse FastFund because I know the ease of use and its functionality which is perfect especially for an under-resourced organization and where they assign persons with no accounting background to handle accounting functions. FastFund has been instrumental in enabling these organizations to meet compliance from donors and has contributed to the sustainability of the organization. It has also steered interests from managers to look into the financial side of their activities because of the timeliness which FastFund was able to contribute and the flexibility to be able to generate budget reports, budget versus actuals reports, monthly trending of expenses, cash flows, expenditure reports for donor reports, and regulatory reports. Reconciliation has been very easy to teach from the features of the program and tracing of records is also very easy. Several donors who had seen the program had been expressing their sentiments that if only they had a program same as what we are using. Accounting functions has been greatly simplified and that the other freed time can be spent on strengthening other areas of operations such as documentations and policy reviews. I will highly recommend FastFund to any civil society organizations (CSOs) of any size. It will definitely add value to your organization and it will ease up the stress brought about by financial management issues from poor accounting system. If you are an international organization, you can also endorse this to your partners/subgrantees. I know of INGOs who were desperate on their subgrantee's accounting system and made the wrong decision of purchasing an accounting program not designed for nonprofits and worst, the program has a thousand features which is not useful for the organization. The subgrantee had no choice but to use a program which is not helping them and eventually, they stopped using it. Wasted resources and an unnecessary stress. Make that right decision and you will not regret it. That is for sure.

Pros

User-friendly, highly functional, cost-effective, customer service is great.

Cons

May not be accessible for groups based on countries where internet is not yet accessible.

David from Child Saving Institute

Industry: Mental Health Care

Fast Funds meets our needs!

We have used Fast Funds for over 12 years. During that time, our organization has become more complex. Fasts Funds has kept up with changes and is able to accommodate nearly all of our needs. Fast Funds online works really well. We never worry about losing data and response time is normal 99.99% of the time. Customer Service is very responsive. Often, we ask how use a function. The Fast Funds representative will remote into our computer and show us using our own data and login. This is really helpful. Recent enhancements have been really helpful. It would be helpful to have a little more flexibility on the content and sorting of client balance due statements. A fixed asset module that allows creation of fixed asset lists and depreciation amortization schedules would also be helpful. It is a great value for the money.

Pros

Very easy to learn and use. Never have issues logging into the online system and using the available functions. Price is very reasonable. Customer service is very friendly. The staff know us and remember some of our previous requests. This enables them to be very helpful when we have new questions or issues.

Cons

The AR functions have improved significantly over the years. Nevertheless, the customer statements are hard to read and cannot be customized. Invoices can only be identified by numbers not letters. We tend to prefer letters. There also isn't a place to keep collection notes. The only area of concern is fixed assets. There isn't a module. As a result, we keep our list in Excel and use Excel to calculate depreciation. Our auditors recommend we purchase a fixed asset system.

Amy from Outfitters4, Inc.

Why Outfitters4 uses FastFund Accounting.

Outfitters4, is a management services firm for nonprofits and one of our main services is providing full-service bookkeeping for nonprofit organizations. As we started our company and planned to offer our full-service bookkeeping services, we researched a number of accounting systems and ultimately settled on FastFund Accounting. We have found FastFund Accounting to be a true nonprofit, fund accounting system that gives us the functionality we need to help our clients demonstrate the stewardship and accountability that donors, auditors, and funding sources require. The basis of this true fund accounting system is a segmented chart of accounts that can be customized to meet each organization's unique structure and needs. The multi-dimensional, table driven account system easily generates financial reports that measure each of our clients' funds, programs, grants, projects, and activities. Using this system, we are able to create FASB-117 compliant financial statements that can be customized to report on all segments of our clients' organizations and provide our clients with the information needed to monitor program effectiveness. It also provides us the ability to report on grants and programs that fall within a fiscal year, cross fiscal years, and that span multiple fiscal periods. We have found that we can create custom reports without having to manipulate data using external spreadsheets, as well as use the comprehensive budgeting functions to create line item budget details for each revenue and expense account for programs, departments, grants, and funding sources. We can also create multiple budget revisions for a fiscal year for budget controls, reporting, and budget history tracking. Since we first started talking with them about using their system, the staff at Araize have been wonderful to work with. They have a great breadth of knowledge about nonprofits and their accounting needs and are always happy to help answer any question that we or our clients have. They also understand that there is always room for improvement and are responsive to requests for system enhancements. We have been and continue to be very glad we decided to use FastFund Accounting! Amy Justice President Outfitters4, Inc.

Sherry from Faith Mission

Controller

I like the fund raising, but it and the payroll could use more reports. Other that that, I'm happy with it.

Pros

It's easy to use!

Cons

Like most software for this purpose, this software is designed for fund raising and accounting is more secondary.

July 2016

Renae from Disability Achievement Center

July 2016

Excellent software for nonprofits

This software is excellent! I have not ever worked with a better support team. They are always responding to your needs very quickly. A lot of my suggestions have become a reality in the software! Araize is very responsive and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure that everything is working as it should be.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and it is made for nonprofits. The reporting capabilities are excellent. The user can get data in multiple formats (html, pdf, xls) and in the format needed, which is so important. The system has the ability to create custom reports, along with custom billing formats and letters. I love the import feature! We used to spend 45 minutes manually entering data, and now the same task takes us 5 minutes through import. The online version allows us to work anywhere that has an internet connection, and that has become very important. This tracks all of our programs, grants and funding sources so easily!

James from Global Lutheran Outreach

FastFund exceeded my expectations!

After trying other, more expensive products, I came across FastFund. Just what we needed for our growing non-profit organization! Joe and the team offer outstanding customer service, and have been very responsive to our needs. They continually listen to the customer, and add features that we need. We especially appreciate the cross-platform integration between Fundraising, Accounting, and Payroll. Best yet, it's all online! That's perfect for us, because we have people in several different countries who need to access the information. Good ideas turn into good organizations when you make good decisions, and using FastFund has been a great decision.

Pros

Online; cross-platform integration; great customer service; flexibility; designed with the non-profit in mind.

Cons

Some parts are not user-friendly (report generators); should be able to hide or disable features that are not being used but crowd the screen.

Jennifer from Bethany Village, Inc.

Experience with Fast Funding

I basicly taught myself how to navigate around FastFund back in 2009. Since then it has became a daily thing to use it with ease. When I first started it was not on-line based but my company finally let us update 2 years ago for the on-line version and it is so easy to use. I really enjoy using it compared to any other software for accounting we tried peachtree but it was not for a nonprofit based company eventhough they said it was there was no seperating restricted from non restricted fund I was going to have to make spreadsheet for that and it was to much hassel.

Pros

It flows easily together.

Cons

Can't delete a perwson who no longer donates to us.

Response from Araize

Replied November 2016

Jennifer, You can't delete a person who has donated because you would lose their donor history. You can mark them as inactive.

Rebecca from RMHC of the Bluegrass

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Perfect for my non-profit charity

I've been an Araize user for a little over two years and it is perfect for our charity. We budget at about a $1,000,000 per year and are diligent about pushing a majority of our resources towards program related expenses. I love that I don't have to sacrifice quality with Araize - it's a great product at a great price point.

Pros

It gets the job done and the support (I usually talk to Joe) is top notch.

Cons

The reports aren't super intuitive.

Doris from Elim Lutheran Church

A great way to do fund accounting for churches and other non-profits

I had been using QuickBooks for 15 years to keep our church's books. But it never quite handled our many funds and I often had to spend a lot of time sorting it all out. I've been using Fast Fund for about 10 months and have been very impressed with the customer service as well as the very detailed user guide that is easy to access from within the software. But mostly I love the way it keeps each fund separate but still all together in one system. We can run reports on one fund, a few of them combined or for the entire organization. My suggestions for improvements have been worked on promptly and I can always depend on getting personal help over the phone when it is needed.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service and great reports.

Jo Ann from Club Duck Key

Great Company to Work With

I have worked with the Fast Fund system in several of the non-profit organizations for which I have worked for. The customer support of the Araize is superior and I am also happy with their response to any issue I have had. In addition it is great to get to talk to a "real person" when you call for help. The webinars they provide to help keep their customers up to date as also helpful. I have been very happy with my experiences with the Araize staff.

Joy from Messengers of His Kingdom

So glad we switched to FastFund

The customer support alone was worth the switch from the Off-the-shelf financial packages we had used in the past. Better still is the clear accounting processes needed to support not-for-profit organizations. Before FastFund I had to create workarounds to force fit a traditional business based accounting system (Quickbooks). With FastFund the accounting lines up with donations and funding income stream instead of a sales-based revenue stream. The customer support is fabulous, any questions have been answered quickly and thoroughly. The system is built to handle any not-for-profit from a small ministry to a large global organization. We purchased FastFund 2 years ago and I've been impressed by the upgrades they are making to the system. Documentation is thorough and accurate. Araize should consider migrating to a more thorough and interactive knowledge base over time, but given all the customer support, I have not had any problem getting any question I have answered.

Pros

Cons

Knowledge base could be interactive and allow for specific questions to be asked directly. Would like a way to see the transaction I just created or reversed. A couple of times I've put something in wrong and wanted to back it out but couldn't figure out what I had done, nor how to back it out.

Response from Araize

Replied November 2016

Joy: Thanks for the review. You can view transactions you just entered either in the Transaction History / Control Register, or by generating a report that is filtered on the creation date. Joe Scarano

Leona from Lubeznik Center for the Arts

Fundraising and Accounting programs

The only problems we've had with the programs and integration can be traced back to user error. Many people input information and any lack of consistency causes trouble. Garbage in garbage out. We're on our way to fixing that issue.

Pros

The customer service is what I like most. No matter how much trouble I or the staff get us in to, the Araize staff responds immediately, gets it fixed, and never make us feel like idiots. They are the best.

Jasna from Kidworks Community Development Corp

FastFund Accounting Review

Easy to set up; VERY fast; easy to use. Does not have all the functionality that are present in other, more robust programs.

Pros

Very affordable; great customer service; easy to implement; processes very quickly

Cons

Cumbersome to get back to a previous transaction; does not have the capability to copy over journal entries from one month to another; does not have all the reports; should have capability to apply payments to other client's pledges

Response from Araize

Replied October 2016

FastFund does have the ability to copy journal entries from one month to another by marking the journal entry as a recurring entry. Recurring entires can be set up to post automatically and the new entry can be edited without affecting the original entry.

Doug from Asante Ministries Canada

Good software - amazing support!

I am director of a non-profit org which has 2500 customers in the database. We have been working with Araize for several years. The software does the job, but the support we receive from the staff is amazing! I have never had such responsive and personal tech support..... ever! They will get on the phone with you and walk you through things patiently, answering your questions.

Pros

Clear, easy to use, comprehensive, and great support

Cons

There are some limitations which our staff find limiting. Some features could be automated, and searching for specific names could be easier.

David from Daybreak Zambia Inc.

FastFund is the best accounting software for non-profit organizations

I can't say enough positive about FastFund. The staff is very helpful (when you need assistance) and the program does what very few (if any) other programs do.

Pros

It allows you to track specific donations given to specific programs. It also separates the Fund Raising from the accounting yet effectively integrates the informaiton that is needed in either area of operations.

Cons

None

John from Auxiliary at Twin Lakes Center

Remarkable

Very pleased . Easy to learn and use. User guide is excellent. Tech support is very good. I have used many Accounting systems over the years and Fast Fund rates among one of the more enjoyable and user friendly systems I have used.

Pros

Ease of use and good reporting.

Cons

A minor problem while typing the name of the Payee. Letters are dropped while typing in the name at normal speeds.

Carol from Blue Ridge Women in Agriculture

Industry: Farming

Almost the best software we haveused

It would be great if there was a 1/2 day training on suing the software instead of 15-20 minute topics every now and then. Need to be immersed and able to ask lots of questions.

Pros

It is truely a fund accounting software

Cons

No real user training. It comes in bit sand pieces and the manual is helpful is you are a trained finance person.

Response from Araize

Replied November 2016

Carol, User training is available anytime over and above our free training webinars and support. One on one training can be scheduled at an hourly rate. Call to schedule additional training.

Wendy from Good Samaritan Clinic

Five Stars

Very pleased with the Functions offered and technical support FastFund provides us. I have used several other fundraising software programs in previous employment positions, and for me, FastFund has been very user friendly and reliable. I would strongly recommend to anyone.

Pros

user friendly, great technical support

Jessica from Diocese of Wyoming

Episcopal Diocese of Wyoming

We have had a wonderful experience with FastFunds. We have been on the software since 2009. The accounting software is easy for me to adjust to fit the needs of each congregation. You can tailor the system to fit your needs.

Pros

It is very easy to use and easy to learn

Cons

It is hard to tailor the reports

doug from NY museum

Fast Fund Accounting Solution, best value and user friendly

this application is priced right, easy to use and learn, good support, Cloud based eliminates backup and disaster recovery concerns, free training webinars and video library.

Pros

Priced right, easy to use and learn, good support, webinars.

Cons

nothing

Nicole from Porter Medical Center

A great product

I came into this role just after we started using araize so I was not part of the original setup. It didn't take long for me to catch on and find my way through the system. Customer Support has been there for me every time I reached out and really helped with the reporting tools.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

We have no way to search for married couples. Our database lists the main donor and then only a line item for their spouse with limited ways to search for them.

Response from Araize

Replied November 2016

Nicole: Thanks for the feedback. You can enter the marital status for donors and search for married. You can also generate a report with both spouses names for reference.

Arthur from Outreach to Asia Nationals

OTAN review

Fast Fund online has been a great help to the Organization. It has features that the in house model did not have. Now an individual is able to have a query showing them the donation and name of donor. This saves time for the office staff not having to manually create for them.

Caradwen from World Institute on Disability

Really enjoy using this software....

I've used several accounting programs over the years, and I think FastFund may be my favorite. I used to work in the Maritime Vessel Repair Industry, which while not a non-profit still requires a job-cost based accounting system, and I really wish I'd had FastFund for the 10 years I was with my previoius employer.

Pros

Flexibility and ability to track details.

Cons

Inability to edit recurring payables and receivables easily.

Perry from South Bend Museum of Art

Araize for SBMA

Customer Support is Excellent! My only gripe would be flexibility with features. I am an expert in Quickbooks, and have worked with that software for nearly 20 years. The ability to manipulate report data with that seems superior to anything else I've worked with, as far as accounting software goes.

Pros

Customer Service.

Cons

Flexibility with reports.

JuWanda from Lucy Daniels Center for Early childhood

Industry: Mental Health Care

FastFund Review

It is a user friendly software that I had to basically teach myself how to use. The online help is very useful when I need immediate help. As is the CEO of the software. Whenever I've had a question; he has been there to answer.

Pros

Its user friendly

Cons

Building reports could be challenging at times.

Richard from Niagara Community Action Program, Inc.

Fast Fund Accounting

I have found the software to be easy to use. The support available has also been good. I have received answers to my questions and the regular offerings of webinars have been beneficial. The ability to import general journal entries has been a real time saver.

Pros

Cons

Reports

Jane from Children to Love International

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Personal service a welcome "net" for first-time users

Started with my non-profit 10 months ago after working 20+ years with an oil company. Software pretty easy to use, but what I was most surprised about was the personal, timely service Joe gives, the answers to questions, the "fixes" he and his staff are able to do for my mistakes, and the free webinars.

Pros

Cons

Not having a direct way to upload donations from our virtual credit card terminals. Instead, having to download them to the computer, select recurring transaction constituents, individually update references and log new donors before they can be deposited. Maybe that is available and I just haven't learned how to do it yet...

Terrie from International Church Services, Inc.

ARAIZE'S FAST FUND: Understands the Non-Techy Technician

International Church Services, Inc. has been using Fast Fund for many years. Our organization was formed in the year 2,000 and we signed up with Joe not too long after that. Since we are an international organization of ex-patriates, our Board members may be scattered all over the world. Every year, I, as Ceo and really dense with electronics, make a call for help wth something. The response is 100% of the time very prompt and helpful. We have been able to connect with everyone we need to from Bangkok to Georgia. As well as having a great hands on package, Araize also offers regular on-line training classes at no cost to the client. I could not recommend a better program for use with my non-profit.

Pros

Ease of use and connection with support

Cons

So much to learn to be proficient.

Quintonia from Bridge II Sports

Bridge II Sports

The software is very good and the support is awesome. When ever you need some information the response time is very good. Thanks for all your assistance!!!

Pros

Being able to import information.

Cons

The customized reports because I need to understand it more.

Kelly from City of Monticello

Accounts payable clerk for the city of Monticello.

This is the 3rd accounting program we have used in 2 years. It is easy to learn and use. To me, it is better than Quickbooks because everything can come out of the same fund. Much easier!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

adding line items...

Suraj from Metro Home Inc

Metro Homes Inc Review

I started working at Metro Homes as the Controller 2 weeks ago. I had previously used Peoplesoft, MAS90, QuickBooks and other software packages. I haven't heard about Fastfund before, therefore I did have a negative opinion about fast fund coming in. After working with this software for a while I am beginning to like it when it comes to ease of use and more importantly the customer service. I had called on numerous occasions sometimes with general questions, and I always received a call back immediately and each time with a solution. Once I had a request for a feature that wasn't in fastfund, but they were able to create the solution and make it available on-line within 3 days. Which is very impressive for any size company. I still think this software lacks features and I hope to continue to work with Fastfund to improve the software.

Carla from Armor of Hope Ministries

Industry: Philanthropy

Loving FasFund Accounting System so far

I am a volunteer and supporter for Armor of Hope Ministries. I am not an accountant and have some small background in the area, but was tasked by our Board of Directors to research and recommend an efficient online accounting package specifically tied to fundraising. FastFund was the winner, hands down. My customer service team at Araize very quickly and efficiently input beginning balances for my accounts and so far I have entered all our donation info for 2016 and am loving the system! Haven't yet begun to input the expensing data for 2016 yet, but I'm hoping it will be a breeze just like getting the donation info in has been. I intend to run the new FastFund system in tandem with my antiquated spreadsheet program for 2016 and compare year-end results.

Pros

Ease of use (once the basics are explained)

Cons

The online "help" tutorial is cumbersome; have to search through lots of unrelated info order to find my search topic.

Elizabeth from One Heart Bulgaria

Easy and user friendly.

Our charity has had all its needs met through this program. The program is easy to use and staff is exceptionally helpful when help is required.

Pros

Access anywhere.

Cons

The memorized transactions require me to create and then edit them. It would be nice to be able to edit them as I create them rather than having to go find them.

May 2011

Casey from Casey J. Russell CPA, Inc.

May 2011

Our firm specializes in the audits of governmental and non-profit organizations. We perform over 50 such audits annually. We are constantly on the look out for good software at affordable prices for our non-profit and governmental clients. It has been our experience that there is a lot of software on the market for the non-profit and governmental client, however the programs are often expensive and not user friendly. As a consequence clients were using software that was not appropriate for them and often time just not very good. We now have clients using the current version of Fast Fund and they are much happier. The program is very user friendly, the reporting is outstanding and the price cannot be beat. Implementation is very easy. FastFund is a fantastic product and the support is outstanding and very prompt.

June 2011

Estelle from Mobility International USA

June 2011

Mobility International is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year in supporting individuals throughout the world who have diverse disabilities. MIUSA program components include a clearinghouse, inbound and outbound international exchanges, technical assistance in developing countries, institutes on disability and exchange, all funded by both federal and private resources. I looked for a reasonably priced software system which offers fund accounting and excellent support. Fast Fund has met that criteria and I have used it for 11 years. Technical support and ease of use were key factors in my decision. The support is excellent with knowledge in both accounting and technical issues.

Jaci from Big Sur Health Center

May 2016

Excellent software for smaller nonprofits

The FastFund Accounting software is easy to learn and to use. It is excellent for smaller non-profit organizations, and gives the ability to get reports that are usually available only with the bigger accounting programs. They listen to their users and willingly upgrade/change the program if enough users feel a change is needed. The User Guide is spare, but they have very good webinars available for tutoring online. Their customer service is outstanding. We have the accounting, payroll and fund raising programs and are extremely pleased with all of them.

Lucy from ALARM Inc

A good accounting product

Have really liked the day to day use of this software, with good access to a knowledgeable support team. The one thing that I have disliked in the 4+ years I have been using this is the change to report writers earlier this year, where it is no longer quick and easy to get a download of all transactions posted to a particular income or expense line item.

Pros

Flexible; gives all the reports I need. Easy to use.

Cons

report writing functionality for getting a download on any particular income or expense line item

Linda from Children to Love International

Good software, great support

Araize FastFund Raising is designed for non-profit use. It is fairly straightforward and intuitive to learn and use. The customer support offered is excellent. There are frequent webinars to explain components of the system to new or inexperienced users, which I still find helpful as a two-year user. Phone and email inquiries are answered promptly, and the team goes out of their way to be helpful to users. Araize offers a free trial of their software for prospective users through their website. Check it out and see for yourself!

Barbara from Albuquerque Public Library Foundation

Industry: Libraries

Barb's review

I love FastFund. It is easy to use. The versatility is great. The documentation is very helpful.

Pros

Versatility, ease of use

Cons

Reporting could still be better, more versatile

Response from Araize

Replied October 2016

We can help with your reporting issues, if you call us or send us an email with the type of reports you need.

Thomas from Community Living & Learning, INC.

Chief Financial Officer

We are all pleased with the software and how easily it is to get assistance with situations that we encounter in our business. The staff at Araize are constantly working to improve the software for ease of clients. We recently asked about Purchase Orders and was surprised that it was to be coming out soon. We like how we can use the account numbers to do various searches on the data. We appreciate all the help they have given us to improve our financial reporting with their software!

Josephine from World Institute on Disability

FastFund review

One of the issues that I encounter on a regular bases are "memo" fields not allowing for enough characters. Some of our memo entries need longer descriptions and abbreviating and/or truncating may cause comprehension challenges later on. When creating vendor invoices, the "reference" field also doesn't allow enough characters to be entered. I'd wished the webinars on how to use FF would be with captions. As it is now, they are not accessible to individuals with hearing loss.

Sally from Fort Thomas Education Foundation

Foundation Fundraising

FastFund is my first experience with a nonprofit database. I really like the reporting capability. I can usually configure a report the way I need it, but if I ever have questions, the customer support team is very responsive. If we can't work through it quickly, they will always work on the issue or question quickly and call back with a solution. I really value the webinar trainings they offer too. They are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience.

William from South Bend Museum of Art

May 2011

The purchase of FastFund software for our accounting and payroll was the smartest move we ever made. The software is a very suitable fit for a not-for-profit such as ours, and has made an enormous difference in our ability to truly function as an effective financial management part of the organization. The support we have received from Araize has been also been a tremendous asset, and has contributed greatly to the effectiveness of the software. I know why the software was so highly recommended by the American Institute of CPA's.

Shelley from Tolentine Zeiser CLC

Software Experience

My overall experience with this product is excellent. I have used Araize product in the past, and newest version is just as good, the software is not complicated to use. When you sign on you are able to see at first sight all that you will need to maneuver through the program. I would also like to add that customer service is excellent as well. I will call with a question, and have a return call within 10 minutes.

Bryan from Japanese American Service Committee

FastFund gets high marks for its functionality and ease of use

Our non-profit organization has been using FastFund software for years. We have found it to be very intuitive and easy to use. There have also been numerous improvements to the functionality of the software through the years. If there are any specific questions we have, we have found the customer service to be very responsive. At present, it offers all that our agency requires and we highly recommend it.

Joshua from Ozark Christian Schools

Joshua Ritchie

FastFund has been a game changer in my bookkeeping work! From day one, I have found FastFund to be easy to learn, simple to navigate, and quick to balance with. It has consolidated my accounting efforts, allowing more time for other projects and better customer service. I especially appreciate the friendly support that is usually fast-responding and just a click or call away.

Ilene from Long Beach Reach, Inc.

Fabulous Fast Fund

We have been using Fastfund Accounting since 2000. Going from manual record keeping to doing everything on computer was wonderful, and the program has improved greatly over the years. The ease of printing reports in invaluable, and the convenience of having all that information at your fingertips . Can't say enough about this program.

Michelle from South East Consortium

South East Consortium

We have had good experiences with the online program. At this point, my only issue is that I used to be able to print more than one client detail statement at a time, now I cannot. I also used to be able to enter their client number instead of their name in the client detail statement, that makes it a little more time consuming.

Lisa from Haven House of Pickaway County Inc.

Review of Araize

Araize software makes a world of difference in reporting to every grant and funding source. Prior to Araize we were using Quick Books, which if fine for one funding source but with non profit agency funding this was not enough. Araize has made bookkeeping much easier and fluent especially for reporting purposes.

Roger from Seeds of South Sudan

Serving a special need

As compared to commercially available "accounting software", I feel that Araize has created a package that is much easier for a "novice" to use in support of a non-profit's needs. We are not all accountants, or CPAs, so this makes it possible to keep track of financial information without a paid professional!