• Pros

• "Ability to expense right away and not have to hold on to the receipt. The icons make it easy to quickly select categories."

• "Simplicity of use, doesn't try to do more than it should. I appreciate that there is not too much clutter throughout the app."

• "Instantaneous. Prevent the risk to forget recording receipts. Easy record tracking. Easy payment claims. "

• Cons

• "Wish full photo preview was shown after taking snapshot of receipt . Would also like to see a better preview page that gives a sense of what each submission was before clicking in."

• "If you abort an expense transaction, there's no way (that I can tell) to delete the transaction. I have several transactions just hanging out in transaction purgatory"

• "Doesn't read total amount very well. After you take a photo the button options are not logical. Sometimes I get stuck and have to start over again."

Browse Fetch Expense Reporting Reviews

Glen from 410 Medical

So much easier than scanning and keeping track of paper receipts.

Easy to set up, easy to use. Also easy to generate reports for reconciliation with credit card statements.

Pros

Quick and simple--I am able to take a pic and submit literally on the fly. Reimbursements are no processed without fuss, and I am able to easily review my submissions for errors at the end of the month.

Cons

I want the ability to do more on my laptop or desktop, rather than struggling to enter notes on my phone.

Neil from CSUCI

Fetch is a great app for scanning and keeping track of receipts electronically.

Pros

I like that it's really easy to use and it automatically emails receipts straight to my computer. You simply take a picture of the receipt and choose the category that it fits under. You can also add a short description for your records. The app automatically finds the total and lets you make sure it is correct. It is usually very accurate but sometimes doesn't work. You then say submit and it emails. Easy.

Cons

You can't change the email the receipts are sent to without making a new account. I also wish there were custom categories for receipts because some don't make sense.

Response from Shoeboxed

Replied February 2018

Hi Neil! You can "CC" the email address associated with your Fetch account in a forwarded email from a different email address and it will go into your Fetch account. You are also able to create custom categories by logging in to your Fetch account from a desktop. You can find that at www.fetchmoney.com. Thank you for using Fetch!

Jeanne from Lasco Fittings

Fetch has made submitting receipts fast and easy.

Pros

One stop expense submitting. When I get a receipt I submit it right away and then discard it. This has saved time & money by not having to wait until the end of the week to compile my entire report.

Cons

Reviewing submitted expenses/receipts is a little inconvenient in my opinion. And if I want to remove a submitted receipt I have to contact our administration - there is no way to retract it on my end.

Garlock from Healthcare

Fetch Expense Reporting user

Great & useful!

Pros

I love Fetch! We integrated it into our office last year & it has been a great addition! Our employees find it sinple & efficient to submit receipts, etc for reimbursement & I find it very well designed.

Cons

We initially had a bit of difficulty getting everyone in sync with the ststem. Some employees use Apple devices & some use Android devices. Once we took the time to focus on company wide training, it was a breeze.

Mary Catherine from Lasco Fittings

Fetch is fast and easy to use! I have saved so much time using this app.

Pros

I like how you can use this app on the go, then immediately throw your receipt away. The pictures are very clear and capture all details on the receipt. I also like how you can add notes to explain the expense.

Cons

The app does not capture pictures taken in landscape mode. It works best when the picture is taken in portrait mode, which doesn't work well for some receipts. Other than that, I think the app is great!

Heather from 410 Medical

It is very easy to set up and is user friendly.

Pros

Very straight forward, and I like that the total is automatically pulled from the receipt. I like that you can also input your milage.

Cons

Wish there was a separate way to just track receipts. Rather than submitting them as a running total for reimbursement, it would be nice to also use it to upload images of my receipts. I have a corporate credit card but our controller still wants images of the receipts so it ends up being massive total with all my receipts and just a fractions of that for actual reimbursement.

Nico from Shoeboxed

Efficient way to get paid back as an employee

Pros

All I need to do is take pictures of my receipts using the Fetch app, and then my work is done. As soon as my manager approves the expenses I've submitted, I get reimbursed directly to my bank account.

Cons

My manager was interested in an annual plan- right now they only offer monthly officially, but he was able to work out an annual plan with them. Hoping that soon they release it to the general public

This app is very user friendly and has saved me a ton of time completing my monthly expense report.

Pros

The software is very easy to use...keeps me from carrying around a ton of recipes...but most of all it has saved me hours of time not having to manually input the data onto a spreadsheet for my accounting team.

Cons

Honestly I have not run into any challenges with the software...so no complaints. I'm hoping they continue to add new features...but I mainly use it for meals and mileage.

Super simple app for our team

Pros

Fetch makes expense reporting and paying employees back for out-of-pocket expenses a breeze: our employees now simply take pictures of receipts; their managers get an email to approve expenses; and Fetch transfers the money. No more dealing with receipts that people drop off at our desks, no more manual checks - it is really a pleasure to use this compared to everything we have done!

Cons

I haven't run into any issues yet. You need to get your employees to download the Fetch mobile app, so you have to send them links to the iPhone or Android app, but other than that it has all been straightforward and a great experience.

Rajeev from Splendid Digital Solutions

Convenient expense management system for US

Convenient expense management application.

Pros

This expense management system that classifies roles under Owner and User categories is easy to use. Being developed by Shoeboxed, leader in receipt management solutions, one can stay assure of great customer support along with Quick Start and other documentations added to the fetchmoney.com website.

Cons

Only for U.S locations. So if say you are from India, there is little to no utility except for their free plan for solo teams of one that helps small businesses track and organize expenses in a simple way.

Mallisa from PrescriptFit

A Must Have

Pros

Before Fetch, our method of submitting expense reports was... archaic to say the least. We downloaded a free spreadsheet online and had to edit it to accommodate the information we needed. Now our employees can submit expenses via their mobile (which makes for much more accurate reporting). We couldn't be happier!

Cons

We haven't been using it for too long, and it's not something that we use every single day, so so far we have not run into anything that would be considered a con.

Andrew from 410 Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Makes expensing much easier

Time savings. Less hassle

Emmanuel from Residential Care Management

Great

I have already provided my inputs on this. In addition, this software relieves from archiving, no need to keep the paper. I hope the back up can be accessed at any time needed.

Pros

Cons

You can't edit after saving. Need to be able to edit when mistype. Mileage could record destinations too.

Chris from GoldenKey

Easy, consistent, flawless

Time, ease, and consistency

Pros

I love how fast it loads on my phone. It creates usually flawless copies of my receipts, creates a copy of my receipts, and has never crashed. Solves a huge pain in the but for sales people.

Isaac from IC-SVN

Quick and easy

Taylor from HARP, Inc

Simple and easy solution for expense management.

Pros

This app is truly a time saver. Its convenient to take pictures of receipts and have them instantly get submitted for reimbursement! We don't have to go through the pain of keeping track of paper versions or stressing over in putting data for the reports.

Rachel from Bootstrap Brands

Expense reporting made easy

Pros

Fast, easy to use way for me to submit business expenses on the fly to get reimbursed vs. compiling them monthly with a stack of email & paper receipts. Love it.

Dani from Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County (VAAAC)

So easy to use! Must Have!

Pros

Process of expense reporting is easy and seamless; simple interface - users can use mobile app (iOS compatible) to submit their expenses real time; customer service is great; employees love it and it is easy for me to go on and pay the expense reports; keeps reports and receipts organized

Cons

Honestly, nothing I can say is a con. We have been so happy using this on a trial basis that we are looking to implement it permanently.

Rebecca from Colectivo Coffee Roaster

Simple to jump right into

Pros

I can keep things organized and automatically forward expenses. I can submit expenses on time from anywhere.

Cons

No tutorial or scroll-over explanation included in the app. It guides the user through smoothly, just feels a bit daunting at first without understanding where the user interface leads.