All Flowlu Reviews

Terence

Photography, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

Flowlu keeps me organized, and on task

Alexander

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Best crm alternative for enterprise alternatives

Well documented working of the systemLot of training materialSo many functions that you need a strctured implementation plan

PROS

Wide functionsIntegrated multi company structureAll in oneWell set up user management Easy integration

CONS

No warehouse, production in the systemOnly 1 proper company portal supported in brandingSteep learning curve, which you need to do.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

Pricing and ease of integration

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Dashboards Access controlIntegrated overview over multiple companiesIntegrated sales funnel fo multiple companiesIntegrated planningEasier overview for certain c-level customers

Brandon

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

A very strong tool for SMB and PM

Flowlu's usefulness to businesses is multifaceted. With this tool, we can easily keep tabs on leads, organize possibilities, and close deals. It is also useful for keeping tabs on money so that we may make informed financial choices.

PROS

When it comes to managing a company, Flowlu is a top choice. To-do lists, projects, customer relationship management, managing teams, tracking budgets, etc., can all be managed efficiently.

CONS

Some of the features can be stiff, and the staff should do a better job of considering customer feedback. However, these issues are minor and will not have a major impact on daily operations. It's more like giving tips for improvement on a steep slope to a drill sergeant.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Flowlu is notoriously difficult to define. Imagine a unified business management platform that caters to SMBs but includes powerful enterprise-level functionality normally reserved for more expensive CRMs, PM tools, and the like. It's as if they scoured the market for the most popular features, then crammed them all into their product.

Amanda

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Functional software but Beware!

Our experience with flowlu was great from a functional perspective, but from an ethical/customer service perspective, it was lacking. Our membership was automatically renewed without prior notice, and when we contacted Flowlu immediately afterward, they refused to issue a refund. When we inquired about whether we had been asked to opt in to automatic renewals at signup, customer service ceased answering our emails and would not provide a response. Beware of automatic renewals, and a refusal on the part of Flowlu customer service to reverse unapproved charges.

PROS

The software was highly functional, and easy to use

CONS

Automatic renewal without explicit consent - beware

Mike

Reviewed February 2024

Convert your leads into real projects

I'm very pleased with their platform overall, really inexpensive compared with others. We use it constantly for lead management, tasks and project management.

PROS

The ability to add leads, follow-up and convert the deal into a project. There's also a finance module, which we haven't really explored at the moment, but looks solid.

CONS

In the beginning, it's a process of trial and error to get things running.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Activecampaign is great but becomes more expensive when used for deals etc.

Dr. Virginia

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

An Overall Excellent Product

We are very pleased with Flowlu and like it so well we decided to shift everything to the Flowlu platform.

PROS

Flowlu is one of those products that delights with every click on a new feature. I generally don't trust apps that try to be all things, but Flowlu is well designed with business needs and the end user in mind. I can honestly say I read every comparison I could find because making a change is a very big deal. The race was tight and what helped me to make up my mind was Flowlu is relatively new while the other SaaS were much more mature, yet it was a near photo-finish between the youngster and the old boys. Thus, Flowlu will only get better with time and I for one and glad I am an early adopter!

CONS

I'd like to see the MindMap built out more.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

Best user interface, well-developed platform, and great customer service.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Primarily because the CRM is integrated with all other business operations.

Marcos

Reviewed August 2021

Top notch

1,000% awesomeness.

PROS

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed. They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

CONS

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Plutio kept crashing and accidentally deleting people's templates, contacts etc.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Excellent for small and medium sized companies

PROS

It has 95% of the most needed business apps required to digitize a company fully. And the 5% that's missing it's already on the roadmap and being developed!

CONS

No localization for Spanish and no direct integration for slack.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

A more complete approach to automating business processes

Josiah

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Fast, Feature Packed, Priced Right

Easy to use. Has a mobile app. Keeps getting better.

PROS

Flowlu peaked my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive. This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.

CONS

Looking forward to the automatic recurring payments for invoices feature that’s supposed to come out in the future. It’s the only thing really missing for me at this point.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Wanted something more geared towards agency use. Collaboration with teammates and clients.

Mehul

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

All in one

I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime. If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use. I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!

PROS

multiple features, crm, project management, timesheet

CONS

the ui can be a bit modern and upgraded needs a one click feature enable disable for organisation type that may help user to setup faster

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Hosted cloud version did not have to set up and maintain on my own

Ssnà

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Best all-in-one for consulting firm

I purchased Flowlu to replace Suitedash due to its limitations and i couldn't be happier.

PROS

I like Flowlu’s comprehensive suite of widgets to cover all of the necessady business functions for a consulting firm’s operation. Not only that, the fact that you can addortake away any feature based on how your business is efficient.

CONS

I wish the Flowlu platform allowed the entry of various bill rates for each user.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

No-brainer! Flowlu offered a much better timekeeping module than the one offered in the previous platfoem i used. Plus, their interface (UX) was more modern.

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Really Different Review

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

PROS

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

CONS

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

I also loved Britax24! However, it was just too much for a small business like ours to use.

Bernhard

Reviewed May 2021

Just the right complexitity with lots of potential.

I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work ;-)

PROS

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going: + invoicing + email synchronisation + google calendar synchronisation + custom domain to integrate it fully into our company toolbox

CONS

• subtasks not nested they are all on same level • not fully translated to German but it is obviously on its way • creating tasks directly from mindmaps would be a killer feature • could offer more storage space to their plans

Reason for choosing Flowlu

We are still working parallel with ClickUp but we may switch fully to Flowlu for being more focused on our needs.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Flowlu is the more mature product, less buggy, more elaborated and a team I am trusting on the long run

Lillie

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

I am excited to see the future Roadmap come to life.

There is so much to love about what Flowlu has to offer and what potential it has. Having both a CRM, accounting and project management tool in the one place is business changing. Unfortunately I can't jump ship from Dubsado until project based contracts are introduced, but looking forward to the day this is implemented as it is on the Roadmap. Being a creative business, I rely on lot's of forms and client input and contracts are essential.

PROS

CRM, Bookeeping, Kanban, Project Management

CONS

No client portal yet - but is in the Roadmap No client forms - capturing custom form data stored at project level (and customer level) would be ideal. No contract administration - once contracts are introduced I am ready to move over.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

I haven't chosen one over the other just yet. I have hedged my bets to see which one provides everything I need based on their future Roadmaps. Both are just slightly short of hitting my workflow needs.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

I haven't switched just yet, but I found Dubsado doesn't quite hit the mark for project management - I don't want to have to switch between my CRM and apps like Asana to manage my projects.

Ezzi

International Trade and Development, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Highly Recommended All-in-One Platform!

We want to maintain all our business-related tasks in one place. We are now saving money, energy and add hours back to our week.

PROS

1. The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure. On top of that, the App is fast compared to the previous platforms we have used. This platform is not in its early development stages. It is a very mature product and can handle many business use cases. 2. Behind a successful business, excellent customer service! The Flowlu team members are good listeners to their customers’ feedback. I have purchased many apps, but I haven’t seen a support team that cares about their customers’ feedback like this team. All my questions were answered very quickly within 24 hrs! When it comes to customer service, I wish there were more than 5 stars to give!

CONS

Does not support the Right-to-Left (RTL) languages.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

SuiteDash is hard to implement.

Nicole

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Flowlu is AMAZING

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

PROS

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

CONS

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

Suitedash was nice, but not robust enough for my law practics.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Easier utility and less expensive

Gianluca

Motion Pictures and Film, 2-10 employees

An unassumingly powerful platform

I started with CRM & Finance module but over the following few weeks, I started to realize the potential within the platform & additional modules. It felt like a no-brainer to support the developers further! I run Flowlu on a dedicated monitor as it has truly become my all-in-one business companion. Prior to Flowlu, I was utilizing QuickBooks Online & whilst the finance options are (currently!) still not as robust as the dedicated financial platform that QB Online is, I still feel much better-served whit this option! What's more, the community around it is fantastic, as is the hands-on approach of the[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the development team & which is priceless. The future roadmap makes me even more excited with Client Portals, even better financial document templates & an all-new mobile app!

PROS

The ease of use & the linking options available across all the different modules is fantastic. There's real detail behind everything on offer with good customization options.

CONS

Certain features are still in development such as Client Portals & the mobile app is fairly basic, however, these are all being addressed in the near future as can be seen in their roadmap!

Reason for choosing Flowlu

Value for money & the wide range of features, together with the support on offer.

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

Quickbooks Online was somewhat slow with a relatively high subscription.

Colin

Reviewed April 2021

It's actually fun to use!

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

PROS

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

CONS

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

Reason for choosing Flowlu

To be honest I chose a lifetime deal because I don't like monthly subscriptions

Reasons for switching to Flowlu

ClickUp's font is too small and the interface is way too complex to navigate. I've used most of the top names, Monday.com, Asana, and Trello. The last thing I wanted was another piece of software to transfer all my tasks into, but I like Flowlu.

Laurent