All Freshsales Reviews

Alfredo

Marketing and Advertising, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed October 2023

Superb End-to-End Customer Experience!

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers. Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

PROS

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

CONS

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Devyani

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

PROS

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager. I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

CONS

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules. Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

Adam

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Missing things rivals do well

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though! Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

PROS

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

CONS

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me. Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

In theory to fuse together our technical department with sales, as they already used FreshDesk. However, this hasn't actually happened.

Gina

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great CRM for Start Ups

PROS

It was very easy to implement. We setup email sequences quickly and starting automating sales tasks in just a few minutes.

CONS

The only issue I have had is I like to export our contacts and conduct my own reporting in Excel. It’s difficult to export contacts and you are limited to the amount of times you can export a day and you don’t have the ability to filter who is exported.

Melvin

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales proved

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

PROS

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

CONS

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

Reason for choosing Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.

Maciej

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2020

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

PROS

Pros are numerous - some of them are: - integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail, - many plans to choose from, - intuitive and easy to use, - good mobile app

CONS

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app). I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Reason for choosing Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Becky

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great customer relationship management system

Overall, my time spent working with Freshsales has been really positive. Our sales team's productivity and cooperation have both greatly benefited from this. Because of its intuitive design and abundance of useful features, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in our sales operations.

PROS

Freshsales' friendly user interface and extensive CRM features are definite pluses. The sales process is simplified because to the lead score and AI-driven insights, which assist prioritize and nurture leads more efficiently.

CONS

The reporting capabilities, while competent, might benefit from greater customization choices. More granular data could be gleaned from reports if they were more adaptable.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Freshsales stood out for its blend of functionality and user-friendliness. It was the obvious choice for our CRM requirements because the pricing structure was clearer and within our means.

Goran

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

PROS

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

CONS

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Reason for choosing Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Jayanth

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Freshsales CRM is a good solution for Insurance Companies

Freshsales has helped our organization overall. Our Insurance agents access everything from Leads, Customers, and Communications (SMS, Email, Chat) in Freshsales CRM. We have also integrated our internal systems with Freshsales CRM through custom app developments to customize the CRM as per our business requirements.

PROS

- Good customer support team- Price- Customizations- Marketing capabilities- Add ons- Customer communication mediums (SMS/Email/Chat, Chat bots)

CONS

- Product bugs- Feature limitations- Freshworks product integrations do not talk well with each other

Reason for choosing Freshsales

We got a better price, overall product pitch & the Freshsales team accommodated our custom requirements

Kharn

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Creates unrivalled efficiency for the team.

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

PROS

Outstanding software. Having everything needed in place, all lead tracking, lead generation, marketing and calls, really does the 360 feel freshworks are aiming towards. Customer support is unrivalled across all other software we have used previously. I would go as far as saying it’s better than any software or saas support I have come across.

CONS

Having too many features to implement quickly!

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

Features available in on place with freshworks instead of multiple suppliers.

Tanmayu

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Freshsales

The tool we were previously using did not have the option to create deals and manage your revenue generation and pipeline, but ever since we have shifted to freshsales, that problem has disappeared. Also, the reporting and the analytics freshsales offers helps us in keeping track of all our data, activity and how we can streamline the process of sales and pipeline management. Other than that we can also create tasks and meetings on the dashboard, but now we have an all one in solution for all of this, thanks to freshsales.

PROS

The interface is really good and the software is very easy to use. You can also run campaigns and sequences on your contacts with freshsales. Deals and pipeline management is very good and you can create all kinds of reports to keep track of everything.

CONS

The onboarding process was a bit longer than expected, and integration with other tools is also a bit difficult. Other than that, there is a monthly limit of only 1000 marketing emails in a month which seems rather wrong and to increase that, you have to pay extra which is a lot.

Reason for choosing Freshsales

We liked the interface and the deal and pipeline management dashboard of Freshsales more than that of Zoho.

Reasons for switching to Freshsales

The option of managing deals and pipeline was not available on leadsquared. The interface is very old, and the platform is very slow and laggy.

Nicholas

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

PROS

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

CONS

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Reason for choosing Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.

Karan

Computer Networking, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

PROS

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes. No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support. Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

CONS

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved. Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Reason for choosing Freshsales

Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.

Aatish

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Just the push your sales team needs!

FreshSales has helped me in - 1. Delegating tasks to the team 2. Tracking of team activity / performance 3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast 4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

PROS

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app. Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink. Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal. Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

CONS

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Elisa

Packaging and Containers, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

PROS

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

CONS

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Reviewed March 2019

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

PROS

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

CONS

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

Michelle

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

PROS

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

CONS

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Luis Miguel