• Pros

• "It's a amazing software.Really helpful to the user and very easy to operate."

• "Great app to track and report your business expenses with multiple option for supporting data submission. The mobile version works great."

• "It's very easy to use and has a ton of features for organizations of any size. The functionality is seamless and it saves a lot of time in managing business expenses"

• Cons

• "nothing as of now but certainly would like that mobile based app should be user friendly as well"

• "sometime it's work slow but not been an issue for me "

• "could have been more organisation operation oriented . the format is good but can do better "

Browse Happay Reviews

Kaustav from H&R BLOCK

Good so far

good

Pros

Happay is very systematic in terms of expenses incurred and keeping track of the same and submission of bills accordingly.

Cons

Happay cards should be now in chip format.

Raj from Symphony Limited

User friendly

Expense related accounts.

Pros

It's very easy in use and have almost all feature that require to a field person to manage his corporate accounts.

Cons

While using at laptop, if I want to see all expenses, it show just 30 at a time. It should be like scrolling as gmail.

Daniel from PT. OYO ROOMS

My Fave Platform to record expenses

Loved it. because very easy to use and lot of type of expenses inside.

Pros

Various expenses is available. from car, ferry till accommodation.Our expenses report go directly to our manager. We just need to record data, upload the image then click submit. The rest system will do it for us.

Cons

If map available inside the app is gonna be easier. I don't need to go to google map and capture it.

Monica from Vguard Industries

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Happay, good for corpoarte travel solutions

overall, it is good.

Pros

Software is very user friendly and easy to use for first timer as well.

Cons

Software interface could be better then what it is right now. few options are only in web version not in application. Those can be worked upon so application version becomes fully loaded with all the features and could be convenient to use.

PAWAN from RAK CERAMICS INDIA PVT. LTD.

Great Experience

Happay Cc is the Best... Care of the Customers. Only the Money Back Policy is the painful.. With Waiting... 45 days. Regards.

Pros

Best Customer Services....... With Quickly Response.

Cons

Urgent Response.... By the Customer Care Service..

Shana from STx3 Content

Industry: Writing and Editing

Oh yes!

Great software if you're a self employed business owner looking to self-manage and to keep track of your own billing. Better time management software than others I've seen, honestly, though it's not advertised as that.

Pros

Okay, so I didn't use this in maybe the "traditional" way. I'm a freelance writer, and I manage myself. Therefore, I need to create very detailed descriptions of what I'm spending money on, and why. To make a long story short, Happay has kept me accountable. Not only that, but my taxes (oh the self-employed taxes) are much easier. Happay makes me pretty Happay, I won't lie.

Cons

Sometimes you have to go where you'd least expect to do what you want to do. In other words it's not the most intuitive software out there. Furthermore, I'd love to see a "Projects" option. For example, I have a client in South Carolina - it's three women with about 6 clients each. They hire me to work with their agency, and I'd like to bill by project, not just by client or task. Let's say Jessica is the boss and Erica and Angela work below her. I'd like to see "Jessica" (always billed at the same $65/hour. Then, under that, "Angela - Des Moines Fitness" or "Angela - Sunstar Electric."

Dr.Prahalathan from Bhumi

Revolutionary

Pros

Decentralized reimbursement process Debit Card functionality Mobile App

Cons

the enterprise version v2 can have better UI

Ajay from Welspun Flooring

Industry: Building Materials

Happay Review

It makes expenses management so easy...approval system is quite handy. As user also am able to make expenses so fast.

Pros

It is one of the best app I have used. Mobile app is better than desktop version. It makes my work so easy. My all appreciation is for happay team

Cons

Nothing is bad about this app. Make desktop equally dynamic

Stefani from COLLATERAL CONSULTANTS, LLC

Easy to set up and use

Great experience. Easy to set up, order and recieve cards, and effectively manages employees expenses.

Pros

It is a very easy set up! Also ordering the cards are easy and recieving the cards is quick. Keeps employees expenses recorded and also allows them to take pictures of the reciept.

Cons

Employees should be able to set their own pin numbers for their cards. Other than that nothing to complain about.

Vinit from Byju's

Much needed app for reimbursement

it's really nice to use happay.

Pros

they have different categories. Easy to use. Get email after each and every approval from your superior. Money transfer is very smooth.

Cons

app interface could be much better and interactive. Ek comment option so that your superior can understand.

Happy a game change in Reimbursement and Petty cash

Good experience already recommend to other companies in my friend circle

Pros

Happay allow us to control take control of All employee reimbursement remotely.. user are happy as they can she where is the there claim pending also they got instant money from company for spending.. submission of claim is entirely digital, user just have to tale snap of bill and submit.. user were amaze

Cons

Showing money withdrawn but money not get disburse and its take too much time to get money back and process is also very long.. User are not able to set ATM (card) password of there choice

DIGVIJAY from SYMPHONY LIMITED

HAPPAY

Really privilege to use this app .

Pros

It's very easy to use . Compile report can be send & even can check past expenses .

Cons

Complete package of software.... really very good.

Rochak from OYO

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool which streamlined expense management for employees

Pros

- Easy to use with visibility of the status - Accessibility - report feature lets me view all the expenses at once and the status - Bulk uploader lets me upload multiple bills at once without hassle

Cons

A. View/ Edit/ Remove expense option not available in Expense tab view Problem: Many a times, when I need to edit an expense due to wrong entry, I have to go to the reports view and select the Edit option from there for the expense I want to edit That is not intuitive for first time users as it sets the user perception that we can't edit an expense once uploaded Suggestion: Option to view/ edit the expense should also be available for each expense in the expense tab B. Date range option for expense type like Accommodation Problem: Currently for the expense type like accommodation (multi-day), I can only select a single date of the expense Suggestions: i. Option to select the date range (eg separate fields like date of expense & dates of stay) as the finance team sometimes ask for the duration, which I have to then input in the description field ii. Option to select multiple dates - as for the same accommodation - I might pay on multiple instances C. Option to rearrange the bills order in an expense Problem: Currently, in cases when I want to upload multiple bills in an expense and then feel the need to rearrange the bills - in let's say a chronological order or keeping bills of one vendor together, I need to delete the bill and upload again Suggestion: I should be able to rearrange the bills in the expense view

Javed from Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd.

Organized Software with multiple ease

I realized my that my much of time is not wasting when the matter comes on claim my expenses. I simply take 15 min everyday to upload my bills on happay. And no need to tell my finance team about my expenses. Because it has a ease elaborate the expenses.

Pros

I'm using this software from past 2 years and I feel very ease whenever I'm uploading bills and claiming my reimbursement. I can elaborate my expenses in one line which will mu finance team to know better about my claim. So they dont have to call me back to ask me more about my claims. They simply do approved my claims.

Cons

Nothing, just facing problem while changing password for my account. But I can login via OTP as well.

Senthil from VGUARD INDUSTRIES LTD

Happay Review

Some ATM machine doesn't accept this card. This is too much -Charging 20rs per transaction after 3rd usage of a month. Sometimes if there is problem with ATM machine recredit of money doesn't happen. There is long procedure for getting back my own money. For other debit cards recredit automatically happens.

Pros

I can update immediately once I spend for official purposes. It can be used wherever I wish like while traveling...

Cons

The transaction doesn't disappear in the expenses part if happay debit card used

navin from Welspun Enterprises ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Happay useability review

Pros

ease of usage Report generation item wise

Cons

REport generation is untidy, could have been more user friendly

Ashin from Vguard Industries Ltf

Fast easy Secure and prompt

Pros

Easy to apply and fast in action( very easy to apply for the expense rather than the writing method and fast and very fast in approval process through out the highyrarchy.

Cons

No option for Similar entry at a single time(Bata are similar cannot be entre in single option it has to be separately for each day ,it will be good if you make Option for multiple entrs in a single door).

Deepak from Oravel Stays Pvt Ltd.

An App for better solution

8/10. Few improvement else complete apps for an employee. If we cab track location start point and end point and keeps the landmark store. would be a great feature so we don't need to put KM. the edit would be there but AI comes like this. This will become a USP.

Pros

User-Friendly app. Need tracks of your expenses. Don't need to worry about end month paperwork and courier to your organization for passing the bill. Simple app. Bills upload and file and submit it just in a click.

Cons

Autofill requires. The same sort of expenses needs entry each and every time. Even city we had to fill in each expense.

Sylvia from Welspun India

Industry: Textiles

Happay review

The benefits far outweigh the negatives, but a little bit of tweaking in the overall look of it will be pleasing.

Pros

An all in one application which allows a companys finances to be tracked in one portl, From voucher creation, to advance application, tracking expenses of a department, the information is available at the press of a button. Credit card spends, forex tabulation for multi currencies is easily performed on happay unlike the other programs I have used in the past.

Cons

The toggling between tabs is a bit exhausting, wish it was less crude

Mahesh from BYJUS - THINK AND LEARN PVT LTD

Made reimbursement very smooth and less documentation

The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go on the mobile app even when sitting in the cab ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund. Also some times bills get tattered or misplaced , keeping the bills safe is also a problem, but happay just need a picture of the bill , i just get a picture of bill after every expense and just upload it. Atleast for me happay is a blessing. But seriously thankyou happay for this .

Pros

The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund. But seriously thankyou happay for this .

Cons

There is nothing bad about this app because it makes everything super easy for me.

Puneet from OYO Rooms

Experience

Happay has eliminated all the manual processes and we get the instant payments once bills are approved. Status Tracking is so easy and gives real-time picture.

Pros

1. Ease of operating. 2. Status Tracking of expenses is very good 3. To know exact costs of a particular individual.

Cons

Image uploading is sometimes hectic otherwise its all good.

Rahul from RAK CERAMICS INDIA PVT. LTD.

Industry: Building Materials

Best app to Note down and Claim your Expenses

Happay made my life happier with its ease of use.

Pros

What I liked the most the feature that what all we Spend is stored in the app for a long time, and the ease of using the app is so friendly, and the reports will be automatically generated, and the entries of expenses and deleting is also so easy from the reports generated.

Cons

If we don't submit the report after seven days of the generation of the report it will automatically submit without our permission.

Vaibhav from OYO

Happay is Happy thing!

Pros

Quite convenient to use and easy to understand and implement. Very well elaborated and useful in submitting the daily expenses in quite easy and soothing manner.

Cons

Nothing as of now. So far its good and if the Happay management keeps on updating the same. They will make it more wonderful.

Vishal from Oravel Stays Pvt Ltd (OYO ROOMS)

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy Expenses management

I am very much Happy with the "Happay". Its good and convenient way to add the records of daily Expenses and very easy to get claim. Clear and fast process system.

Pros

This is easiest and fast feeding software where daily Expenses are recorded and can be claim for various travel mode.

Cons

Suggestion:- Add feature to clone the report.

Yash from OYO

Smooth and Easy options to use

Its Good and working fine at all time.

Pros

It is easy and smooth to be in use. Using almost daily and features working fine at all time. No tech issue in there at any time and also had easy and visible option for all.

Cons

There is no issue faced by me yet, all things and features working fine.

Sourav from Cera Sanitryware Ltd.

Excellent app for expenses

Excellent application for employees like me who is in sales and have to made their monthly expenses.This helps us to make expenses day to day basis in it so that we can easily maintain our expenses in it and easy to submit .This is a best app.

Pros

Time saving app Easy to maintain expenses in it Easy to submit the expenses Easy to check the expenses sent for approval

Cons

I didnt find any cons in it .As per me this is a best app for sales employees who has to suit their monthly expenses.

Harpreet from H&R Block Pvt Ltd

Feedback

Pros

Can access from everywhere whether Phone software and web services. Sometimes money debited but order not placed in this situation money returned in card within 5 hours Most beneficial thing is that card is not limited to spend at restaurant only, we can also use at any super market. I already used Sodexo and Zeta but you are the best..

Cons

As of now nothing, As I am using this since last year. Way to Go team

ANAND from V-Guard Ind. Ltd.

Happay-Customer review

Awesome than traditional paper using settlement methods.

Pros

accessibility through mobile and system. Traceability of expenses. Faster approval for request. Paper less & Green methods to submit expenses.

Cons

no option to know final balance to give to company/receive from company.

Eben from Central Supply

good for used

Pros

easy of use. many senario for create so helpfull

Cons

login with two step. confused and some time forget password

Umashankar from Kinara Capital

Its excellent

It is overall very good.

Pros

The ease with which we can use for our usage and uploads the bills.

Cons

The refund is not likely to reflect in the A/c directly in case of any cancellations, but it sits in the Group A/c's. this should be directly refunded to the A/c.

Munnabhai from Svatantra Microfin

Quick and easy

Very very easy to use and simple way to reimbursement and quick support by Happy Team, in last Thank You for your service Keep it Up

Pros

I am a fan of Happy Software and Happy Team Because of it very Simple and easy to Reimbursement Claim we are saving our time to During office so we do work more and easy.

Cons

it everything easy to update such as mention Category wise, easy to upload Documents PDF, JPG, JPEG, etc

Sayantan from Oxford University Press India

Industry: Publishing

A good application on the way of getting better

Submitting bills and reimbursement claims is an easy task as compared to the lengthy paper work. Also often the bills get lost in day-to-day travel but since Happay is also available on Phones it can be scanned and uploaded on the go with any hassle. This saves a lot of time and makes expense management more efficient.

Pros

It becomes a lot easier to log your expenses and track them. Notification at every stage of the process through email gives clarity and the user does not have to login and check the dashboard to monitor. Creating reports using multiple expenses is a good tool to organize the bills more efficiently. Uploading bills is also very easy. Since the application can be used on Smart Phones as well, it becomes even easier to log expenses on the go!

Cons

The interface is a little complicated. The concepts about reports and expenses seems difficult at the beginning, probably because of the terminology. However, once one understands the use of these, it becomes easy to use.

Pankaj Kumar from U4ic international pvt. Ltd.

Happay Review

It shaves our time so that we can consentrate on other works.

Pros

Easy to entry data. Convenient. Fast operations.

Cons

There should be offline options for filling district column so that in the absence of internet we can select district in happay app.

Arpit from OYO

One stop Solution for corporate reimbursment

On time reimbursement. Easy to use. Overall experience has been very good

Pros

Happy is easy to use. you don't need to be Tech-Savvy to use this software. Both manager and employee login feature on one page via toggle fantastic. It saves time and energy. In Report section , you can add expense anytime on the go via app. So, for those who don't have time to fill their reimbursement on last day, it's life-saver or you can say real money saver.

Cons

In wallet section only "Imprest" mode is there. If approver rejects the report, there should be clear time frame to re-submit the report.

Krishna from H&R Block

Very User friendly and easy to Navigate

Pros

I have been using this for the past one year , this has been a very handy software to manage my expenses. The good feature is attaching the bill, this actually helps to track down the nature of expense done and easy to remember. I am liking this software and suggesting to known people.

Cons

Nothing I have experienced flaw in this software for my daily usage.

Ramesh from Svatantra Microfin Pvt. Ltd.

Very use full software

Very Nice

Pros

I like this software and very fast working

Cons

Very fast working and logo is good Its very good to learn . Good experience to use software. Thumbs up by me it very good. This software is very help full.

Dipanjan from V-Guard Industries Limited

Happay review

I am very much happy using this apps. Very easy & user friendly. Customer service also helpful. makeing expense procedure is very much easy & time saving.

Pros

Add expense process is very easy. Uploading pic of bill very easy. When money credit or debit instant massage received.

Cons

Policy violation indicator not removed after correction. Bandhan bank, Dena bank atm not support our card.

Navneet from OYO

Please Work On OLD Version .apk

It is Too Good But Please Work On Old Version Phone APK.

Pros

User-Friendly, Easy To Use. Where we stuck somewhere video help a lot

Cons

Old Version Not Supporting. Please Give Option Message With Along With Mail.

Soham from Oravel stays Pvt Ltd

Feedback

Helps me in claiming my expenses and helps me to get payed on time

Pros

It's ease if use and how we can track and claim our expense. Also the usage and service is good compared to others. New version is better than the

Cons

Paymnet process was slow earlier which is now better and we need to pick up the state and other line items everytime which can be optimized

Amal from Kent ro systems Ltd

Easy to use but needs to improve

Happay was a real help in saving my time, reduced paper works and made request tracking even possible.

Pros

Creation of report, submission and tracking the flow of your request is extremely easy.

Cons

There are certain bills which may not get good view so it would be good to have an option to attach bills in the form of pdf.. Like those bills of red bus and flight tickets

Ishwara from Visage holdings and finance private limited

Happay - good one ! Positive

Very happy with the support and ease of operations. Nice job.

Pros

Easy to operate Customized solutions Easy accessibility

Cons

Non chip card . Not able to use in some websites / payments like Google payment

Arpan from Oravel stays private limited

Overall good software nice experience

Pros

Good helpfull user interface,both on browser as well on app. Nice sync and doesnot hang most important

Cons

Doesnot suggest old data. Everytime entry on app has to be made newly

Ankur from Oyo

Happay=Hassle free reimbursements

Pros

1. It reduces the paperwork 2.Generally no hard copy submission 3.Reimbursment filing on the go 4.Hassle free approval process 5.As a manager you can keep a tab on your team's expenses 6.Can see the pattern of their expenses 7.Company policy integration helps in filtering out random expenses which brings in self discipline

Cons

1.Cant make duplicate entries, have to enter two same expenses (for example per diem) occurred on two consecutive days separately 2.Bulk uploading through Excel is not user friendly

Prashant from Vistaar Financial Services Private Limited

Simple & very good software

Good software. Our half of the accounting work is taken care. People in the filed knows the claim status. People also can update the claim while travelling

Pros

Simplicity of the product & capability of the software to handle volume with increased manpower

Cons

Flexibility to do the customisation based on the client requirement

Prakhar from OYO

Great app

It is a great experience

Pros

A great app made reimbursement in a very easy manner. I have been using it since last 2 years.

Cons

I haven't found any cons abt this app yet

Raj Kishore from Oxford University Press

Industry: Publishing

A unique ERP to make your job easy

Excellent

Pros

Save your time, boring job for submitting your bills gets interested. Keep a track of your expenses

Cons

Improvisation for any product is possible

Ashiq from Cera Sanitaryware Limited

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Good

Happy is very useful in nowadys,it make various things very ease

Pros

I like the most route mapping ,photo editing features etc

Cons

Submit feature need little bit improvement

Sadanand from OYO

Excel upload feature

Pros

Ease of use and the interface. Toggle usage for both functions employee and manager. Comments feature in reports.

Cons

Excel upload feature for multiple expenses for people uploading for the whole month. Format of excel should be available to download from the happay dashboard and then successfully filling up and upload all the expenses at one go. without opening multiple tabs for uploading expenses. One more thing as a manager user, one should get a dashboard for the expenses happening in the team.

Vikram from Agastya International Foundation

Happy is easy and helpful.

Before happy card our lot of time vest but now our time is save.

Pros

photo click and easy to asses and simple to edit.

Cons

when we use happy software time and date show

Somnath from Emami Agrotech Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Qualitative & Ease Software

1.Less paper work. 2.Making expenses is easy for this software. 3.Save time.

Pros

Prompt service , Nice quallity, Simplicity

Cons

Less storage space for mail box.