What are Invoice Home users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Invoice Home software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like that you can email, text and/or print the receipts and invoices. I also like that you can accept payment through this service all for a small cost."
  • icon"Ease of use, incredibly well priced for it's functionality."
  • icon"It's very customizable as far as the look goes. I have a very small business and the fact that this is free for me, that's worth a lot to me."
  • icon"You either have to type the date in when you print it, or leave it blank."
  • icon"I'm not sure if that's my lack of knowledge of the software, but I had invoiced a customer, they paid, and I wanted to convert that invoice to a sales receipt."
  • icon"I'm on the road alot and use the mobile site, I don't use excel or have PDF options on my phone."

Browse all Invoice Home Reviews

• Have you used Invoice Home and would like to share your experience with others?

Paul Leroy

Good at home service

I like the service and will continue using it. I haven't looked at the mobile version yet, but plan to do so.

Pros

Easy to use and reasonable price for the service.

Cons

There's no way to go back and make changes such as payments, down payments, credits, etc. once you save the form. The only option I can find is to set the invoice as paid. This feature could use a little tweaking.

Response from Invoice Home

Hello Paul, Thanks so much for the review. We are so glad to hear this, we definitely aim to be an easy system and at a very reasonable price. Thank you for your suggestion, we will be certain to have a look into adding additional functions for better and easier use for our customers! And yes, please go check out the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.invoicehome.invoicehome&hl=en and let us know what you think :)

Replied December 2018

Myron

Love it

I would recommend invoicehome to any one with a small buisness who wants to have something look a little more professional than your basic hand written invoice.

Pros

It's so easy to use, i use it as a database also to look up past vehicles. I do mobile repairs for fleet companies that deliver for amazon, and all the vehicles are the same make a model, so i use VIN numbers in the invoices, and its very easy to search when i need to know what has and hasn't been done on a particular vehicle.

Cons

I email each invoice when i am done, and at the end of the month send them a list of open invoices. I usually end up having to send a screen shot from my phone. I wish there was a "statement" section where i could email something more professional looking. I'm on the road alot and use the mobile site, I don't use excel or have PDF options on my phone.

Response from Invoice Home

Thank you Myron! That is so nice of you to write such a detailed review of Invoice Home. We are so glad to hear that you have found us useful and we hear you about the statement; we are working on that for future updates :)

Replied April 2019

A Great Solution for My Small Business

Pros

I like that I can run reports about my sales activity and then provide said reports to my Accountant. I can also print sales receipts for my customers that detail their purchases. It's very customizable as far as the look goes. I have a very small business and the fact that this is free for me, that's worth a lot to me.

Cons

I didn't see a simple way to convert an invoice to a sales receipt. I'm not sure if that's my lack of knowledge of the software, but I had invoiced a customer, they paid, and I wanted to convert that invoice to a sales receipt. I don't run a business where I would have invoices unpaid for any length of time since I don't have vendors I'm billing. I am probably just trying to use the software in a way that it's not intended.

Response from Invoice Home

Thanks for the comments! We do offer an easy way to transfer an invoice into a receipt, we have instructions here: https://invoicehome.com/blog/ready-to-bill-your-client-time-to-convert-your-estimate-into-an-invoice. If you have any other suggestions, please send us at: support@invoicehome.com Enjoy and happy invoicing.

Replied May 2019

Anna

Qick, easy templates at your fingertips

I use this for my boss to send invoices to tenants or other companies. It helps him get paid and also leaves a paper copy of the bill for each party's bookkeeping.

Pros

I like that it saves all your invoices in one place. I like that there is a category for paid and one for unpaid. It helps keep track and keep them separated. I like that they are simple, just plug in your information and click print. I like that you can use Clip Art relevant to your workplace, company, or business. I like that it is very easy to use.

Cons

The only flaw I have seen is that you cannot alter little things that you want a little different. I would like the part with the date to be able to write date and a line to leave it blank to fill in later. It won't do that. You either have to type the date in when you print it, or leave it blank.

Response from Invoice Home

Hello Anna, Thank you so much for your detailed explanation of what you like and what we can improve on. We truly need and want this feedback so that we can help improve the lives of our customers. We hope to continue to live up to your expectations. Happy invoicing!

Replied November 2018

Alvin

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A big help

I'm greatly satisfied. Thanks for this product

Pros

Invoice home solved problem on invoicing. This software and app is a great help to me, they're templates are professional looking and easy to understand. Easy to manage, easy to use and they also have cloud storage to keep all your transactions.

Cons

So far what I'm looking forward to this app is to have api system which can be use to E-commerce shop and websites.

Siobahn

Super easy to use

Pros

While it is pretty basic it gets the job done for quick and professional looking invoices. Add your logo, mark paid or unpaid, create items that you use the most for efficient billing.

Cons

There isn't really and cons to it, if you need to make an invoice and track it you can do that with this website/software.

Response from Invoice Home

Thanks so much Siobahn, we appreciate you reaching out to leave this for us. And we're so glad that our design and system have worked so well for you. Don't forget to find us at support@invoicehome.com if you ever have any questions or concerns. Take care :)

Replied March 2018

Rebekah

Industry: Facilities Services

Incredibly easy to use

It has been a great payment option for my customers. There is a link provided with invoice for payment.

Pros

Cons

It doesn't save email addresses for use.

Response from Invoice Home

Thank you so much for your review. We are always humbled when our customers take the time to seek us out to let us know how we're doing! We wish you all the best in this new year! May you and your business prosper!!

Replied January 2019

Kayla

Great for Small Business

I have weekly invoicing for 40 clients and I'm a one man operation. InvoiceHome has turned this nightmare into order. Saved me countless hours in invoicing!

Pros

Ease of use, incredibly well priced for it's functionality.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to customize the invoices in a bit more detail, but works

Response from Invoice Home

Hey Kayla, thank you so much for all of the stars! We feel so grateful to have you as one of our customers. We always love feedback, so thanks for the suggestions, we'll definitely take that all into account for our future updates.

Replied April 2019

Chandler

Invoice Home Is The Easiest Invoicing Software to Use

It might be too simple for any business that has more than 2 people working for it. It serves its purpose very well for small business owners, not really for enterprises.

Pros

Invoice Home has a pretty straightforward workflow and intuitive design. It is basically 1-click to create, 1-click to send. They do individual invoices, recurring ones, tax invoices and receipts.

Response from Invoice Home

Thank you so very much for this review! We definitely aim to be the easiest, the fastest and most convenient invoicing software out there, so we're glad to see we're hitting our mark :) (sorry for the delay by the way, not sure how this slipped through our keyboards) Happy Invoicing!

Replied January 2019

Richard

Invoice home

Pros

The software is convenient for me as I have to give receipts and invoices daily and I also need a place to store my invoices files for accounting. Invoice Home does all that.

Cons

I don't have any cons on this software. Maybe a little more user friendly.

Response from Invoice Home

Richard-Thank you so much for this review! We couldn't be happier to receive your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and interface, so please send us a message to: support@invoicehome.com with your thoughts and comments; we'd love to hear from you some more. Happy Invoicing!

Replied February 2019

Chandler

By far the easiest invoice software I have found out there. Gets the job done quickly.

It lets me keep track of the invoices I have sent out to clients as well as show me how much money is being sent, and or any issues that I might have with clients not paying.

Pros

It is so simple to use. Color-coded invoices easily show what has been paid, what you are waiting for and how much you are owed. Could not ask for an easier platform.

Cons

It is set up a little like a social media feed, where all your information is on one long page. It can get a little hard to keep track of what is going on unless you use some filters on what you are looking at. It also does not tie into any tax software which could limit usability.

Response from Invoice Home

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do this. And we're glad to hear that our simple design has worked so well for you. Don't forget to find us at support@invoicehome.com for any questions or concerns. Thanks as always for being with us.

Replied March 2018

Sam

Excellent Customer Service

I can't believe the honesty and integrity of the customer service department. It's refreshing to know there are still people like this in the business world.

Pros

Ease-of-use. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Nothing. I plan on using it again for all my invoicing needs.

Response from Invoice Home

Thanks Sam! We're so glad to hear you're so satisfied with our services. We try our best to take care of our customers/ Please feel free to contact us again anytime at: support@invoicehome.com Happy Invoicing.

Replied June 2019