• Pros

• "Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable"

• "I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk. "

• "This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago"

• Cons

• "Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy"

• "Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features. "

• "Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved."

Browse Invoice2go Reviews

David from Plastitech

Industry: Farming

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Pros

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Cons

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Word was never designed to make daily invoices and PO. It was just a template for the occasional one. We needed something simple and reliable that we could access through our mobile devices as well. At the time, Invoices2Go was one of the very few that could offer this.

David from Fairfax AVi

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Invoice2go

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Pros

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

More direct features to what we were trying to do.

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Bc this is the worst product in the world

Alan from SafeT Services LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Invoice2go Customer Review

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Ease of use and pricing

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Cédric from Point vert

No evolution

Pros

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Cons

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

Yes because i was stupid in the time. I was thinking it was the same thing and the personal of invoice to go will lisent my conserne but no. Nobody was listening my idea.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Elaine from self-employed

Good invoice App

I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Pros

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Cons

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

Familiarity because I tried it with the free app system and I like that I can do whatever my business needs require. So I continued to purchase the subscription from Standard , now Unlimited. Everything it says on the website, I use for my bookkeeping, accounting, reports, etc.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Jerry from Airbender Mechanical Inc

Bare bones invoice software that works

Decent software

Pros

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Cons

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

At the time Square didn't have the features I was looking for.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied December 2020

Hi Jerry, Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Herman from Herman Bustamante Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Invoice2go is great!

I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Pros

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Cons

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

Invoice design and ease of use.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Anais from Que Quieres Distribution

Good for starters

I have used this software for about 5 years. Even though they continue to improve the system they still like a lot in the customer service department. Only buy it if you are able to self navigate then it’s okay, otherwise stay away.

Pros

That it is a okay software for cheap price. Once you grow you will need better software.

Cons

I do t like when invoices or other information goes missing and customer service is not helpful in trying to recover it.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

I chose Invoice2go because they are based here in the US, not that that has helped.

Elizabeth from IT Figures Bookkeeping & Computer Services

Was once a great app.........

Disappointing

Pros

Cons

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE Price increase makes the app very expensive now. I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Response from Invoice2go

Replied December 2020

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you again!

Pierre from Ascot Stone

Industry: Building Materials

Ripp off

Terrible

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Ripp off prises escalated by stupid expensive annual renewal fees and no or little ways to contact them

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hi Pierre. We are sorry to hear there has been some confusion around our pricing for our plans. We offer a variety of monthly or annual plans starting at $3USD per month. If you would like to discuss changing to a plan that better suits your business or have any questions, we offer support 24/6 via email at support@invoice2go.com or by live chat on our website. We would love to hear from you and help in every way we can. Thanks.

Keith from Golden Horizons Ent. Inc.

user

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Pros

Product easy to use when on the road

Cons

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of Arrangement of past invoices seems odd Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account. Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

better features

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to support@invocie2go.com at your earliest convenience.

David from Spartan

Great simple to use invoicing software

Pros

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cons

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied December 2020

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Misty from Blade Computers

Invoice2 go

Pros

The style and layout of the whole system is extremely nice. It converts from mobile app to desktop. It allows real time updates of the data. Also restricting users access.

Cons

The cost of this software and the poor communication of the staff. We are really busy as everyone and when the software renewed it had jumped in price. It is a nice software. But they are reaching too far in price. So I did not renew. And they locked all past data no access unless you renew. That's fine I keep copies. But leaves a bad taste for this company. Now using a free app which works for everything we need with out own custom db. But for others there are more reasonable companies that does not homd your data hostage.

Peggy from Self employed

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great for small businesses!

My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

Pros

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use , but they look good as well.

Cons

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

Someone told me about it.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Brian from Hill & Sons Ltd.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now. This is my story: Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years. Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email. My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails. When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice. I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard. When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue. The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Glyn from E.K.A Home Maintenance

Industry: Building Materials

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Pros

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Cons

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

Same as above

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Looked like a better product , more user friendly, and cost less

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team. We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to support@invoice2go.com. Thanks again!

Rohan from Engineroom Records

Great App

Love the software guys! Great job..

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Cons

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

Long time user. Look after repeat users.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied December 2020

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Malcolm from Sunburnt Computing

The best fit for my business

I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

Pros

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

Cons

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Scott from Mid-Shore IT

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Pros

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Cons

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Christina from E&CC Granite, LLC

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Pros

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Cons

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

shasha from marcus carpets & flooring services

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

Pros

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

Cons

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

giovanni from thisisg

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Pros

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with. You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app. I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card) Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Cons

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system. if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

ken from Hunter Homes

construction company

Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

Pros

quick invoicing

Cons

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Serenity from Babies Bare Necessities

So much more than invoicing

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Pros

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Cons

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Greg from Sunrise Property Services

Ease of mind

I've been using invoice 2 go for a few years now, thought about changing xero or myob, but realize all the extra stuff they offer I don't need.

Pros

The easiness of using the software, so symple to use , you don't need to be a IT specallist to operate the system at all click and send is all it takes.

Cons

Properly the yearly subscription, you forget that you have it , also the ability to pay via Bank transfer.

Robert from Wilson Electric Heat & Air inc

Forced

I’m still with it after 12 years

Pros

Easy to use . Nice customizing of invoices

Cons

No mass delete of previous years . Hard to update product changes in a large format

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the support over the past 12 years. We have and continue to improve our software, and a large part of that is with the help of feedback from our customers. Thanks for letting us know your desire for mass deletion and a larger format.

Debbie from Hi-Standard Spraying

Industry: Oil & Energy

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Pros

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Cons

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Jared from Life Christian Center

Just another invoicing app

Pros

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Cons

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied December 2020

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Troy from Duncan Gutter Inc.

Finally an app that saves me time and money

A+

Pros

Makes my company look and operate in a very professional manner, with out a lot of time and work.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Na

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Thank you very much, Troy! We are so glad to hear we can save you time and money. Happy invoicing!

JWH from ROLF ELEKTROTECHNIEK

Matig

Matige app en ondersteuning is echt bedroevend . Paar keer Amerika aan de lijn gehad wat me klauwen vol met geld heeft gekost en ze snappen er echt geen bal van en ze doen ook echt geen moeite voor je .

Pros

Snel en makkelijk bijdehand . Dat is het wel

Cons

Kan zelf geen eigen percentages invoeren . Factuur doorsturen via de app werkt 9 van de tien keer niet goed en kan regelmatig niet uitgelezen worden door de klant .

Brian from Hill & Sons Ltd.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue: ' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one. ' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers. ' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers. 'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it. ' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program. ' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw. ' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Mulder from Helderberg Borehole Exploration

Invoice and Quote reliability.

Pros

It is easy to use and not too expensive. Auto notifications is very handy.

Cons

Some invoices and quotes does not reach my clients and I get no notification. I cc myself on all inapp. mail and get them but my clients do not always get the mails.

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

I did not this one was recommended by a friend.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Hi Mulder! Reliability is huge, especially when it comes to your business. Glad our software can be a handy tool for you. If you have any difficulties with invoice sending, please contact our team at support@invoice2go.com. Thanks!

Justin from Petrini Services

Great for Small Business!

Highly recommend for new business owners.

Pros

We tried to switch from quickbooks to Invoice2Go and we were highly impressed! It's truly a simple, intuitive app. It allows for us to collect payments, send invoices and track expenses. It's quick to set up an invoice and send. We loved it!

Cons

We simply outgrew the software. Our business developed into a multi faceted business and we needed something more robust. Highly recommend Invoice2Go if you are a small business. It will help elevate you to the next level.

June 2016

Damian from Stick-it

June 2016

good invoicing on the go

Pros

on the go ability, Easy to use, good reports, needs auto-reminders to make collection easier updates one time must have for small business

Cons

android version little complicated to get around

Myles from Lions View Chimney

Long time user

I’ve been an invoice2 go user for over 5 years.

Pros

I’ve been using invoice2go for several years since it was a very inexpensive app. I like that I can easily do estimates and then convert them to invoices. I primarily use my smartphone when on the worksite and it’s features are easy to access on both smartphones and laptops.

Cons

I cannot easily save the info as a database, and the price has increased significantly since I began using it, however I still choose it over comparable products for ease of use.

Julie K

It was useful until it started rounding up

Pros

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Cons

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

jessica from White Pick it Fence

So easy to use

Great

Pros

So easy to use, I use it everyday. It’s great to be able to send an invoice on the run

Cons

The cost, I feel it’s a little too expensive

James from Master Odor Removal

Master Odor Removal

Over all my experience has been positive.

Pros

It' over all functionality and ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

I was looking for something paperless, more streamline that is professional and easy to use.

Paul from PRM Consultancy.net

Great tool for small businesses

I am very happy with the overall performance of this software. It has made my invoicing/estimates so easy to complete.

Pros

An easy professional platform that projects your company

Cons

This can be confusing at times being able to adjust your settings

Reasons for Choosing Invoice2go

Recommended by another user.

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Paul, for leaving us this review and allowing us to continue to support your small business! If you ever have any questions about the settings, please check out our help center or contact us at support@invoice2go.com. Cheers, Paul!

Simon from Cyber Sushi Design Ltd

Great for firing out PDF invoices

Pros

Easy to use interface with lots of options

Cons

Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

Manny from Seven electric

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, great features P&l feature

Cons

Na

Response from Invoice2go

Replied March 2021

Wow! Thank you, Manny, for your 5-star review of our software!

Sarah from NEDRP

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Pros

Cons

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client. I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Otto from Otto Bello service and repair

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great invoicing system

Good tool

Pros

Easy to navigate, always there when need it.

Cons

None so far .

Ashley from Healthcare

I work with this software daily for almost 7 months now.

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. I started working with this software and got very little training. I figured it out pretty quickly.

Cons

I do not like how you can't search for names on the invoices easily. This also applies to the app version of this software too. It is a headache if i have to look up a previously sent invoice. I also do not like the image limit when uploading a picture to attach to the invoice.

Fernando from Infinity Architecture Design 3D

Pro

Very profesional

Pros

Easy practical and professional , fast and friendly

Cons

It doesn’t meet my country tax office standards so I use it mainly to keep organized and I do my invoices manually to hand in to my customers

Shane from Island precision tile and stone

Great application

This app has performed on the highest level for me and my small business! I highly recommend this product!

Marcus from Outlet mirrors

Ruined a previously fabulous product

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con. Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Cons

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

A great tool the Contractor, Self Employed, and the Traveling Workforce...

Invoice2go is effecient, practical, and can even be fun. I recommend this program for anyone who works for themselves and needs a quick and easy way to instantly provide professional, quality invoices for services rendered or when a receipt is necessary. It stores everything for you safely, and allows you to modify also. It's safe and secure so I have no issues of potentially having to deal with outside tampering of my created or new invoices. I can send them to my customers with ease and do it instantly.

Pros

What appealed to me most about Invoice2go, was the different layouts and options they offer so I could customize the look of my invoices. It allowed me to personalise them for my customers.

Cons

At this point I can't think of anything worthy to complain about, overall this has been a very useful tool for me.

George from Buckeye Roofing

Helps keep you organized

Pros

You can look back at jobs from a year or two ago and know exactly when they paid and when you did the job. helps you keep track of what people owe you. Invoice someone from your car quickly and help you get paid quicker.

Cons

Fees per year sometimes seem a little high, i wish you could just buy the app instead of pay yearly

Michael from BMW Roofing & Siding

just an awesome system for the person who is self employed

i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments. Easy to use

Pros

easy to use. easy to track and send invoices. easy to bill clients in a professional way. great interface.

Cons

they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times. the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access