• Pros

• "It has helped me stay very organized and keeping track of all activities of my invoices very easy. would recommend this service "

• "Invoices is easy to use, with great features. They have great customer support, but it works so well and easily that your rarely need to use it. "

• "Its really straight forward and simple to use, which makes it great for incorporating new employees. Everything is well detailed which make searching for past invoices a breeze. "

• Cons

• "An app will make work while mobile a lot easier. Email problems from time to time. That's about it!"

• "Would be nice to have video tutorials for the features and for first time users how to setup recurring cancel ,...but I got used to it after a while with their easy follow help."

• "There are certain features that aren't as intuitive to enable or put into place without engaging support. However, their documentation and support team are amazing!"

Browse Invoiced Reviews

Jessica from Ecstatic Pigeon Design Group, LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Invoiced - A great business tool

I truly enjoy using this software. The organization of my customer information and the ease of use makes it a top tool for my business.

Pros

There are two main features that I like the most with Invoiced. First being the ability to set up recurring billing. I have several customers who this applies to. I can easily set up a payment plan to send a bill to my customer without the need to manage it all myself. I can also easily make an adjustment if needed. The next feature that I favor is the ability to set up a payment plan for certain customers. With partial orders, I am able to setup a payment plan with partial payments, to meet the needs of my customer..... not to mention that this software offers several ways to pay, which makes it even easier. The organization of the information for each customer is very organized as well.

Cons

The only downside to this software is the cost. For a smaller company who has few customers and little business revenue, this is not a very cost effective software to use. The basic package is $100 a month, which can add up over time. For a more established company, this is a GREAT tool.

Roman from RomanZ Media Group Inc.

Very Limited in customization and Canadian Businesses

Pros

Easy to use interface. Nice portals for the customers to check out all of their invoices and pay them. I like the notifications of when someone viewed the invoice.

Cons

-On recurring subscription, the only option to charge is ahead of the billing period. We charge our clients at the end of the billing period. For example, this month customers see the bill February 2020, even though it should be for January 2020. That becomes problematic when someone cancels the subscription and says they already paid for February. -No option to receive ACH payments from US clients for Canadian companies. If your address is Canadian the only clients that will see ACH options are in Canada. There is no ability to add another address even though we have an office in the US as well. -Quickbooks Payment Synching the Credit Cards Payments don't automatically sync in a proper way where you split the transaction between Stripe Fees and what you actually got to the account. Each transaction needs to be edited manually

Response from Invoiced

Replied February 2020

Thank you for providing a review of Invoiced on Capterra! For any issues you encounter, please always feel free to contact our award-winning support team at support @ invoiced.com. Addressing your specific concerns, for subscription billing, you can definitely bill in arrears. We are more than happy to walk you through that configuration change. Regarding ACH payments, it's generally not possible for Canadian merchants to accept ACH unless you have a US domiciled bank account and a US entity. If you do have those, we can help enable ACH processing. Regarding QB payment sync, it shouldn't be necessary to edit each payment manually. While we don't perform reconciliation of credit card processing fees, you can record a monthly expense for aggregate processing fees instead of per payment that should make life much easier! Our mission as a company is to enable you to put A/R on autopilot, so we sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope these suggestions are helpful!

Pierre from Lab

Solves our problems for the most part

We enjoyed a quick solution to our invoicing problem

Pros

It presents very well and the individual statements are pretty clean and clear. We can easily have our own branding and send and track directly from the software. This is really helpful!

Cons

We were not able to generate statements how we needed them - basically with each customer invoice marked up as "due" and "paid" in matching columns. Instead payments received do not seem to have anything to do with invoice amounts sent and we are currently exporting data to excel and generating customer statements ourselves. Sometimes the exported data does not always make sense - BUT the customer service team has been responsive and even fixed a bug we found. That was impressive.

CK from Consumer Goods

Easily one of the most effective and efficient tools I use as a freelancer

Pros

After using 2 different local install and 2 web-based invoicing software, Invoiced has easily been the most effective one thus far. There are bigger apps and software. There are probably more robust and integration featured software: There are tons of ways to tie together all your account into a central management program. There are many other options, but when you take away all the complexity and vastness of the others, you get something concise, easy to use, and quite frankly beautiful like Invoiced. Creating and delivering invoices, its primary core, is what it shines at. I started using it when it first came out. It was free: It was practical: It did exactly what I needed. Since then it's grown, a lot, and continues to be honed at an incredible rate. Here are some of the things that really enticed me to move to a paid account. + Feature rich, but not to heavy + Synchronizing with popular accounting software + Integration with a wide variety of merchants + Visually concise - Simple at-a-glance summaries + Provides almost every possible payment option available, including Bitcoin and direct banking + Pricing platform is more than fair + Gives invoice recipients the benefit of submitting payments + Mobile app is a great representation of the desktop experience + Support is quick and friendly

Cons

Now, with all that said there are a few thing that I can see some people having trouble with. Especially if you're moving from a local install program to a web-based one, or a larger piece of software to this. + Importing data isn't really an option (At least I haven't really found a way) + Like accounting software, not everything is intuitive unless you know invoicing/accounting + Can't work offline - For some this will be a problem I can't really speak too much on what bothers me about this software. As a freelancer with a small clientèle, I don't face the same accounting issues a medium to large business might face when dealing with multiple clients and billing hundreds of people.

Jason from Smarty Pints Trivia

Excellent features, excellent value, excellent support

It helped me get paid on time and appear more professional to my customers

Pros

I rely on Invoiced.com for all of my invoicing and payments and couldn't be happier with the service. I started with the free service and upgraded to the start-up plan as soon as I was sure it would satisfy my needs. Invoiced is easy to use, very feature rich, and most importantly has helped me get paid on time. It also features an API for tying into my website and integrates with Stripe for payments. I recently had one question for their support desk and they were quick to answer and very helpful. Overall I would say their service is 100% worth the small cost.

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about Invoiced, I suppose they could offer more pricing options. Their 4 pricing options work well for my business but I could see some business's wanting something between the 3 non enterprise prices.

David from Yotpo

I rarely write reviews, but this is a product I love. Very easy to use and get's the job done

Pros

As a SaaS business, we work with Chargify as the main billing solution. We started using Invoiced for customers that didn't want to pay with a credit card because Chargify's doesn't have a good solution for manual billing. Invoiced allowed us to send grate looking invoices to our clients, using great UX and UI. With time, we also started using their Subscription feature and ACH payment feature. Invoiced is still not doing everything, so it can't offer a full solution for a medium-large SaaS business, but it's very good in everything it does. They also have good support.

Cons

We never tried to integrate with Invoiced's API, but my general feeling is that the system is still not robust enough to provide a full solution for our business (In regards with requirements like: sync billing with product, metered usage billing, dunning management, reporting, etc.)

Invoiced made our AR 100x better

Pros

We LOVE Invoiced. Straight up has made our AR 100x times better. Now receiving payments is (and on time) now whereas before it used to be like herding cats, both our sales team and our customers. Now customers know when everything's due and our sales and success teams can focus on serving customers. We were able to integrate Invoiced with our application and business processes easily. Plus, our accountant loves being able to maintain an accurate AR balance, which made it much easier for us to move to accrual accounting. Truly night and day from our old home-grown way of doing AR. Such a great value.

Cons

Honestly, not a single thing is bad about Invoiced. Everything is super customizable, and when we got stuck, Invoiced customer support was able to get their engineering team to implement something custom to suit our needs.

Joseph from ActionVFX

Listen to your your inner invoiced

Pros

Invoiced is really easy to use for all of your invoicing needs and it stores all of your data right there for you to track down the road. It is nice to send to clients who haven't paid yet or to record a payment and still send them the invoice.

Cons

It could be a bit more organized instead of having to search for everything in the search bar.

Francesco from Spotlime

Invoicing e subscription

Billing and collection of payments

Pros

The ease of use in managing invoices and payments, perfect compatibility with stripe and the possibility of using the subscriptions.

Cons

The inability to pay in installments and problems during changes to a plan.

Dana from AddShoppers, Inc.

Awesome Collections and Billing Notifications Agent

Overall, Invoiced has been a very useful software that has saved us time chasing down client balances. It is sometimes cumbersome, but the pluses definitely outweigh the minuses.

Pros

I love the automatic chasing feature, which sends clients emails when invoices become past-due.

Cons

It is difficult to set-up properly. Some of the features are good ideas, but have something that prevent us from taking advantage of them.

Logan from Belle Vie Design

Simple, intuitive invoicing platform...great for small businesses

Pros

The dashboard is clean and the cloud application is accessible anywhere. The dashboard is responsive to any screen size, and the menu structure is easy to navigate. The payment process for my customers is self-explanatory, and the emailed invoices / payment window make it easy to get paid on time.

Cons

As a paid application, I do wish it had more features and customization. I wish I had more control over the invoice design / styling, and the subscription setup and maintenance can be a bit cumbersome and limited in scope. However, not all invoicing software has this capability, so having subscription functionality at all is one reason I chose Invoiced. Most of the websites I both own and build use WordPress as a platform, and I wish Invoiced had a plugin or link to Woocommerce to better and more quickly facilitate a tie-in to these websites. They do have an API with good documentation as an alternative.

Keith from Motor Coach Jobs

Hands down best product for stripe invoicing, awesome customer service

I searched high and low for the right product to be able to send invoices and payment reminders for use with stripe recurring payments. So glad I found Invoiced. I cannot say enough about how great it works. It is very customizable, is super easy to use for me and my customers as well. On top of all that, the customer service is bar none. When I send in a question is it answered the same day, usually within an hour. When I first started using the product I had a few things that I didn't like, and within a week they updated the software to reflect the changes I wanted. This software saves me so much time every day.

Pros

Customizable emails, great reporting, easy for customers (they have their own billing portal), amazing customer service.

Cons

Couldn't come up with a bad thing to say if I tried.

Response from Invoiced

Replied November 2016

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

Bryan from Synergy Marketing

Best option for recurring/subscription billing

Pros

We love Invoiced because it has nearly the same features as the big players in the subscription billing space (namely Recurly & Chargify), but Invoiced does not charge a transaction fee. That's a big deal. We also love the flexibility of being able to handle one-off invoices, installment plans, and subscription billing. Many of the big players can't even do that.

Cons

We would like a little more control over the design and layout of the hosted payment pages. Otherwise, we don't have any complaints.

Michael from tabsurvey

Industry: Security and Investigations

great interface, great support

Pros

I really like the layout and the features of invoiced. The best thing, though, is the invoiced team's eagerness to listen to feedback and make small adjustments that really make a difference when you're a startup.

Cons

I dont think that there's much to say here. Maybe a "subscription canceled" notification for our customer would be great.

Easy and intuitive; provides complex solutions through easy-to-learn features

Pros

Invoiced possesses the qualities of a great accounting software. It allows check processing, receipt management, partial payments, mobile payments, tax calculator and many more features. It has been a great and amazing tool for me with its flexibility, I haven't had much trouble with different invoices. Online invoicing and payments are also possible with Invoiced which gave my clients and me to settle statements online. It is a very great tool for an accountant.

Cons

The unavailability of doing work through Invoiced offline is a great setback for me. There are times where work needs to be done on the go and internet connection is not available.

Khoren from Zest Marketing

I love how easy it is to use.

I can get invoices generated quickly and easily, I can look up reports on clients, and see stats very quickly.

Pros

Invoiced provides a simple tool in order to charge clients for both one time invoices and recurring charges. I love how easy it is to use, and that it continues to automatically notify clients of declined payments, and tries to rerun the cards all on it's own!The support is super.if i need to know about a feature sometimes within minutes support answers.I did lots of research, and chose Invoiced. I highly recommend invoiced, particularly for subscription based services like mine where I provide marketing services.

Michael from East Mesa Pools, LLC

Love Invoiced.com

Pros

Great rates and makes running my business and tracking my clients payments very easy. I've used them since day one and will continue.

Cons

Limited to only stripe.com for a payment processor. A phone app would be useful as well. Trying to add customers from a web browser on the phone is difficult.

Nathalia from Light Speed Shipping

Invoiced.com is our go to software for invoices and records of payment. Its easy as cake!

Cons

One of the best invoiced cloud services

The INVOICEd makes it easy for you to issue, track and complete invoices.

Pros

INVOICED is simply the best invoice service you can get. Invoiced is continuously developing their software. Easy to connect to various 3rd party services.

Kevin from TINITT

Fantastic experience that has significantly simplified all our recurring billing

Pros

It's extremely user friendly. We can create invoices and more importantly take recurring payments really easily and our clients seem to love it as well as we have a much better collection rate than we had with Blesta that always seemed to be broken.

Cons

The price is a little high compared to alternative that we can integrate into our site but we think it's well worth it.

Gabriel from Great Vibes Cleaning

they deliver. Simple, complete, elegant, supportive.

I feel a sense of ease with the money. Our accounts receivables went from couple weeks to an average of 2 days!

Pros

They are an example of elegant software. It took me a lot of painful mistakes in selecting invoicing and payment processing software.

Cons

They don't have deep dive analytics at the lower price tear. Which I would like to have. I would feel even better about it if they increased the number of invoices I could send at the lower price tear. I think room for improvement in the pricing/revenue model to both deliver the goods and keep the lights on.

Stacy from Meals That Transform

Super easy to navigate!

My time back so that I can focus more on our clients.

Pros

I appreciate Invoiced for making the most loathed part of my job super easy and efficient. I LOVE being able to link my clients into their accounts so that they can easily view invoices, update their contact and credit card information, pay invoices, etc...

Cons

It would be super helpful if I could create a statement for my clients based on a time range selected rather than saving/sending each individual invoice. The reports are VERY basic. I am needing detailed reporting such as sorting through clients, products purchased and payment method in which they used. Then again, as I type this maybe their is a advanced option of invoice that I do not know about or haven't explored!?

Jessica from Laurel and Wolf Inc.

Excellent Tool! Very User Friendly!

Efficient way to get invoices to clients--very easy for clients to manage as well!

Pros

Love how easy it is to invoice our clients with this software! Super user friendly in creating invoices and the Client View URL is so handy!

Cons

It can be easy to forget some steps as a new user when you're issuing refunds. Cutting out a few steps would make the entire experience a bit more streamlined.

Scott from KOAR Dynamics

Industry: Program Development

Great Usability

Pros

Ease of use, invoices look great, lots of payment choices, great dashboard to see an overview, custom company profile.

Cons

Scheduling reoccurring bills should have the option to send early and show a future due date.

Kevin from Flickerboxx Photo Booths

Invoiced has been great for our business. User friendly and makes our company look very professional

Pros

Great customer service... I reached out because I was having an issue not being copied when invoices went out and the owner of the company responded very quickly and took care of the problem immediately. I think its really easy to use, very intuitive and makes you look professional at a great price. The reporting features help out a ton as well.

Antonio from Contreras Forestry

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent software! We've been using it for over a year now!

Being able to invoice my customers with ease. It also gives them the chance to review what all they owe. Best thing that ever happened to my company!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. I can customize my invoiced depending on what product or service I am offering. Ive had a couple of problems but they always get resolved quickly by the awesome customer service representatives!

Alex from MIIP

I have been using Invoiced for two years now and I have been very pleased with it.

Great invoice generator tool. Easy to track invoices.

Pros

Customer support is amazing. The website is very easy to use; the generated invoices look very professional. The catalog items are a time saver. The dashboard allows me to quickly identify late/unpaid invoices.

Cons

I do not believe it supports internationalization yet (I need invoices in other languages than English). Also, each customer could have multiple addresses (ship to / bill to) with different taxes applied depending on the ship to. These features would be great to have.

Ryan from Agency Boon

It's been a great tool for our growing business.

Pros

I really like the variety of ways that I can handling billing through Invoiced. Of course it handles the typical invoices, but it also allows payment plans and subscriptions! Also, they are continually making it better. One of the customer service highlights was that I sent a message with an idea and it was implemented within hours :)

Cons

Hard to come up with something here. I suppose an iPhone app would be nice, but I just use the mobile version of the site which is great!

Sarah from All Web Leads

This service is almost too convenient. It's taken a chore and made it effortless. Highly Suggest!

The consistency, efficiency and time saving benefits are outstanding.

Pros

Previously, I'd used an antiquated invoice template that didn't result in a professional or consistent invoice. Invoiced has allowed me to invoice my customers in a professional, consistent and time efficient way. The time saving benefits alone are HUGE. It takes no time at all to knock out a task that once took a considerable amount of time and often required a block of time that great interrupted my day. Even my clients are commenting on how consistent and their invoices have been and how nice they look compared to "the old service".

Cons

Really, the only thing that I would change is such a simple thing, it hard need be mentioned. If I could change anything, it would simply be the format of the cents on the dollar amounts. That's it. Really!

Valerie from Robinson Web Development

Go-to Invoicing for this consultant

The best invoicing software I found when I vetted everything.

Pros

I've used Invoiced for several years now. They have released new features and improvements across that timeframe. The interface just gets better and better. The way clients can store credit cards and enroll in auto-billing is so easy that I've had several opt in. I used to have to send multiple emails to get paid and now every month, the invoices and payments go out automatically. It saves me a lot of time. Highly recommended.

Aaron from Design

Great product for the price

easy to use, inexpensive and great features.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use, rarely any bugs, if any at all (I honestly don't remember any bugs). Whenever I have suggested or pushed back against some of the UX changes, they have gotten right on it to fix UX issues. Super responsive team.

Cons

Some of the updates over the years have changed the UI and the UX, sometimes too frequently (UX should happen incrementally and should not be like re-arranging furniture), which has lead to some frustrations using it.

Joe from ActionVFX

Invoiced has really helped our team keep organized and be able to supply people with official docs.

The easy to use mentality of the software. It is hard to get lost in the program, and it supplies our customers with professional documentation that their order was received and processed.

Tri from Total Learning Group, LLC

Awesome!

We are able to really understand our financial standing.

Pros

Can see when clients view their invoices which is helpful in determining if they received it or not!

Cons

The discount feature can be very basic. It would be nice if you could be more specific with use of coupons or promo codes.

SAM from NE Fitness Repairs

Started my business with them and grew with invoiced

Keeps me organized.

Pros

integration with stripe Easy invoicing Pre-made templates. Late payment follow Great costumer service

Cons

Needs a APP. Email glitches from time to time. Needs new pricing for business of my size. Charges for ACH payments.

michael from Capital Security LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Wonderful Service

Pros

Cons

would like it to be easier to custom invoices and miss the estimate service that has been taking away

Ariana from Laurel & Wolf

Clean and functional

Very easy to search for, invoice, and manage pending and past customer payments.

Pros

It's a clear-cut and intuitive user interface. Quick to build or edit an invoice, and keeps customer accounts well organized.

Cons

There have definitely been a couple accidental full refunds because there's no confirm button after "refund..." but I guess that just keeps us on our toes more.

Katalin from cfunds

Industry: Capital Markets

It is an amazing tool to keep an update on your outstanding invoice and collection efficiency

Credibility and short payment cycles. Cash flow management

Pros

User interface super easy and beautiful. I love the reporting tools I generate quarterly 1 report to my accountant . Super easy and great overview.

Cons

Integration with business banking accounts and credit cards would be the next step. Also the login and dashboard would be great if this could be switched on the whole day. Now logging in and out.

Matthew from Peak Energy Consulting, LLC

Industry: Mining & Metals

I have trusted Invoiced for all of my business invoices and have absolutely no regrets!

Streamlined invoicing process, very straight forward and discernible invoices delivered to clientel in a timely manner. I appreciate the option to manually track payments and download invoices and the ability to handle invoices by sending them directly to clients. A very crucial company asset.

Pros

What I really appreciate about using Invoiced is the ease of use amongst company team members/administrators and the capability of assigning designated administrators to handle outgoing invoices on behalf of the company and to track incoming payments for a company that is experiencing rapid growth.

Kelly R from Project West Media, Inc.

Invoiced is a great option for online invoicing. Tried others and was difficult for our clients.

Getting paid in a timely manner!

Pros

Ease of of use for both our clients and our staff. We cannot afford to have it take up too much time to use. We need to get our invoicing out.

Cons

Tends to go into clients junk folder when we send the invoice. Plus, having to wait several days for payment into our account is somewhat annoying and affects our cash flow.

Tawana from The SOAR Front

Industry: Graphic Design

I have had a excellent experience with Invoiced.com. I can't imagine my business without it.

The ability to send customized invoices, professionally. It provides so many other benefits and is really jewel for business small business owners. I absolutely love it!

Pros

It's user friendly. It provides reports and a few customizations. I haven't had any problems with it. I can link with with a payment system such as Stripe, etc without any problems.

Cons

I wish there were more options available when it comes to options to a page besides, having it limited to plans only. I wish some of the catalog items that you are able to create show on the page options that you can create as well. Another addition, it would be good if you could add automated late fees. As far as the cost is concerned, it is okay. A little pricey but okay.

Jodi from Jodi O Calgary Photographer

Industry: Photography

Highly recommend to small business owners

Pros

Easy to use and customize the templates, easy to track client payments and easy to follow up with payments or for overdue accounts. What more can we ask for?

Cons

My only complaint is very small. When entering payment by client and choosing credit card there is always a warning pop-up stating that credit card payments are not accepted by the software. It is a little annoying.

Laura from Bean Sprout, INC DBA Bean Tree Pediatric Dentistry

Extremely user friendly with a great interface!

Pros

Invoice provides both one time and recurring charges. Ease of access to sync with quickbooks. Affordability, especially as a small business owner. Easy bookkeeping and follow up with AR

Cons

Quickbooks needs to be re-initiated sometimes. Refunds don't sync with quickbooks, thus creating a little more work to reconcile AR.

BENJAMIN from The World of Leather

I love Invoiced, so easy to use

I can work faster and I don't have to worry about invoicing my customer

Pros

is easy to organize the invoices, excellent performance software. I do recommend it to all companies

Ray from Prodigy Cleaning Services

The greatest invoicing tool ever created.

Pros

Cost friendly to use - User friendly - Sends you an email when client has opened an invoice Has option to chase individuals who do not pay on time

Beth from Hadalgo

Great experience, slightly limited

Pros

The user interface is very simple to use. Those in my company did not have much difficulty learning the invoice template so as to fill out orders. It was very nice to have pdf copies of the invoice/receipts sent to my customer. It was also very simple to customize the invoice for my company.

Cons

I do wish the software allowed companies to enter in billing AND shipping information for customers. I also wish the software was integrated with shipping platforms, such as ShipStation.

Tyler from Laurel and Wolf

Very smooth process and platform!

Pros

The intuitiveness. It's easy to list all the items within the form. Also, I like how it retains all past client info.

Cons

There needs to be a confirmation alert when issuing refunds. Also, there should be a way to export an excel sheet into the form.

Collin from Ice Nine

Invoiced is the best invoicing solution for small businesses

I've got a great invoicing system for getting timely payments from clients.

Pros

Invoiced is an all-rounder software when it comes to features. It does everything that you need an invoicing software to do, and it does all of them well. It's particularly adept at handling multiple currencies and making it easy for clients to access past invoices.

Response from Invoiced

Replied June 2017

Thanks Collin! We appreciate the positive feedback.

December 2015

Jessi from WN

December 2015

Simple, easy to use

Invoiced has a very nice platform. Very intuitive, easy to use. Possibly the best UI that I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT. Unfortunately it doesn't work for us because we don't have the ability to create estimates. It only works with Stripe, so that is a drawback as well. I need a way to handle e-check processing. There isn't much you can really customize on the invoice, as far as the styling.

Response from Invoiced

Replied December 2015

Hi Jessi, Thanks for the review. We thought it was a fair review and we are definitely interested in your use case. You can email us at hello@invoiced.com to further the conversion. Estimates: We handle estimates as a addon. It can be enabled thought Settings->Business Profile. Payment Processors: We will have more options for our customers in the future. Invoice Styling: Thanks for the feedback on this this will help us in the future to improve. Thanks, Parag Co-founder Invoiced

KerriAnn from Fixt

Industry: Wireless

User Friendly

Pros

1. There is an easy invoice data upload process. 2. Lots of customizations! Such as invoice format, email template options, payment chasing, etc. 3. Great API that allowed us to cut out manual processes and save time.

Cons

1. The customer support is only over email with the start-up package. Discuss complex issues over a delayed email is not efficient. 2. There is no option to apply credits to invoices prior to sending to customers. This causes a lot of confusion and is a manual process.

Susan from Kavik River Camp

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Ease of use, back up and wrap-up abilities... bookkeeper in a box!

management of billing from an extremely remote location

Pros

The ease of use and ability to maintain client base and preference makes this an excellent choise for my online needs

Cons

I havent found any cons yet... so paws crossed it stays that way. I would like to see a broader selection of thank you, or sorry cant continue with you options post payment