MYOB Advanced Business

MYOB Advanced Business Reviews

RATING:

• icon"MYOB Advanced has a clean interface that's easy to use, even if you're not advanced at accounting. Monthly as well as yearly reports are easy to set up and understand."
  • icon"It's easier to integrate into the existing workflow once you get the hang of it."
  • icon"The payroll function is great and the pricing is reasonable. The mobile app is also user-friendly."
  • icon"There is no phone app available for reconciliation."
  • icon"A bit hard to nagivate and get the hang of the tool at first, there is a learning curve for those new to this technology."
  • icon"Without training, you might find it a little intimidating and confusing but if you are only wanting it for accounts record keeping and not invoicing or payroll, you could learn as you go."

Browse all MYOB Advanced Business Reviews

• Have you used MYOB Advanced Business and would like to share your experience with others?

Roxanne

MYOB

Pros

MYOB is the ultimate - I love this program. After initial set up, you can pull up any credit or debit, create reports, budgets - it is endless what information you can gain in only minutes where manually, would take you hours if not more. It is quite easy to use and to get the most out of your purchase, I would recommend attending a training course on it.

wyclife

Accounting Made Easy

MYOB is a great tool for accounting purposes my overall experience with this software is great now that I am used to it. Initially, I had problems with using some of the features but with constant learning and experience, I find this tool resourceful.

Pros

One key thing I liked most about MYOB is the ability to use it on a smartphone through their android app. This makes things a lot easier for me as I can post the transaction on the go without necessarily having my computer around. Compared to other accounting tools, the pricing is quite reasonable for the value you get.

Cons

Some bit of this software is slightly complicated a good example being an inventory system and this always calls for some training before work can use.

Reasons for choosing MYOB Advanced Business

The alternatives had poor customer service to start off.

Reasons for switching to MYOB Advanced Business

The organization grew, and we needed something that could accommodate our growth better and hence the switch.

Was great many years ago

Pros

Since we have been using MYOB for many years the interface is well known (hasn't been upgraded in 10+ years)

Cons

Old style interface, old style architecture, really needs a whole new design

Yo

Good Accounting Software with Good Support

The software is reliable and does the job. It doesn't have fancy reporting or an amazing user interface but it's got everything you need. MYOB responded well to the changes needed for STP reporting, JobKeeper payments and Government Grants.

Pros

Good, reliable software for accounting and payroll. Integrates well with our timesheet and rostering App (Deputy). Product support is generally very good and has extended hours.

Cons

A few things are not very intuitive, eg I wanted to run a report showing how much we've spent with a certain supplier over the past year. The information wasn't where you'd expect it (in their card file). There are a couple of ways to get this info but I had to call support to find out. Also, we don't typcially generate invoices but when I needed to do one, I found it quite difficult to format it how I wanted it and to find out how to provide bank details instead of credit card info for payment.

Reasons for choosing MYOB Advanced Business

Accountant uses MYOB and it seemed simpler to use the same.

Bhavik

An All in One Accounting Product

My overall experience with MYOB Advanced is its a great feature packed product which can be priced correctly.

Pros

The thing I like the most about MYOB Advanced is its ease of use and vast feature set. The Cloud base feature is very helpful.

Cons

The thing I like the least about MYOB Advanced is its pricing, which can be reduced. Also, for a new customer, it is very overwhelming with all the features and mostly require a training to get hold of.

Reasons for choosing MYOB Advanced Business

Better feature set and advanced cloud functionalities.

Ravinesh

Account work gets much easier and faster!

Pros

Something key I enjoyed most about MYOB is the capacity to utilize it on a cell phone through their android application. This makes things significantly simpler for me as I can post the exchange in a hurry without essentially having my PC around. Contrasted with other bookkeeping apparatuses, estimating is very sensible for the worth you get. Apart from that, the financial reports are much easier to grab attention at any time, as the report is very clear in understanding and the structured way it was build in advance is just amazing!

Cons

It requires a slight comprehension of a vital arrangement of ideas to not get overpowered from the outset. Albeit, when you get a hang of it, it'll be perhaps the main pieces of the manner in which regular monotonous assignments are done rapidly in the association. Another least I would experience is the invoice part, The features are quite limited to organized the invoice structure.

Reasons for choosing MYOB Advanced Business

Getting a final decision I would highly recommend this MYOB Advance as it is the only solution for the accounting software apart from others.

Ali Sally

Myob aAdvanced, a complete business solution.

My experience in using MyOB Advanced is great. I'm dealing with customer services and Human Resources works. MyOB Advanced helps me and my company to be more responsible and gives more measurable and satisfied services to our workers and clients.

Pros

MyOB Advanced offers a lot of modular but integrated accounting functionities, easy to use and comes with real time cloud base activities. You can accomplish any accounting tasks that deal with your team and clients anywhere and anytime.

Cons

MyOB Advanced ease complications of any accounting system, that's why the UI design should developed to be more intuitive and user friendly.

Erica

MYOB Review

Pros

The greatest thing I loved about this product was its cloud base feature. I was also able to streamline my business effectively.

Cons

Pricing can be reduced a bit. This would help small businesses to get on board

Joanne

Fabulous accounting software

I'm very happy with MYOB's Advanced accounting software. I enjoy it's ease of functionality and how it spits out a month end and year end set of accounts like a breeze.

Pros

The simplicity of use is wonderful. It's easy to navigate around and find all the transactions and reports needed. It produces a monthly and yearly set of accounts with a breeze.

Cons

I wish it would tally the Aged Trial Balance between the "profit and loss" portion and the "balance sheet" portion. I always have to do that manually, as a double check.

MYOB Advanced Review

MYOB Advanced is a very useful accounting tool. It's an efficient software that's been saving me quite a bit of time when I'm writing reports. It's also very easy to use, unlike many other accounting programs; I particularly like MYOB's clean interface, which makes bookkeeping a breeze, even for users like me, who are not advanced in accounting.

Pros

MYOB Advanced is a great accounting software. It's cloud-based, has a clean and easy-to-use UI, real-time data reports, and a handy mobile app for entering data on the go. It works well for beginners and advanced user alike.

Cons

I've been using MYOB Advanced for a few months now and haven't come across any major problems. However, I've also noticed the very frequent updates that other users have mentioned. The updating process doesn't take a lot of time, but it does cost me time because every time the software updates, I have to wait until it's done before I can use it. I wish the updates could run in the background or could be scheduled to once a week only.

Josine

MYOB

Works very well has been very reliable over the past 15 years.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the development is ongoing so the functionality is getting better every day. The ability to auto-link and reconcile has been a game-changer for us.

Cons

There is no phone app available for reconciliation

Reasons for choosing MYOB Advanced Business

My accountant was using MYOB at the time

Michele

Bookkeeping essentials

love it as it helps to manage my client’s info efficiently.

Pros

Used this daily for accounting job. Easy to use and able to generate required information quickly.

Cons

I do understand that updates are required to exchange the functionality, but the updates are too frequent (maybe it’s just for me)- and require to install new version on each update.

Komala Raj

Make our accounts easy

As a manager of our organization, I use MYOB for our accounting purposes. Its simply easy to make soft copy documentation.

Pros

The function keys are assembled in a easy way in this MYOB Advance. It helps the users to make their activity easy and quick.

Cons

Auto save and recovery after a power cut is bit confusing which documents have been saved by which name, if we have opened so many unsaved new documents at the same time.

December 2021

MYOB Review

The system works. IT is reasonably stable and provided the functionality we need

Pros

the functionality of the software has remained reasonably the same for many many years - this makes life easy when going in to do some work

Cons

The cloud feature needs to be improved to become a full cloud software rather than a shared file in the cloud

Ankit

Wonderful Product for Accounting

Overall I'm happy with MYOB Advanced. It is a perfect solution for accounting business to solve the burden of writing and handling reports and other documents. It is quick and easy to use which helps in increasing productivity somehow.

Pros

The software contains most impactful features like:- - Cloud-Based - Real-time data reports - Easy to use - Easy to navigate and find any report or information needed - Generates credit. debit and reports quickly It contains the payroll features too. The mobile app makes it access it on the go.

Cons

The only con, I found in this product is the price. The price is little bit high for small businesses to get MYOB Advanced.

Ideal Option for Resource Planning & Accounting Solutions

It's been great experience so far. I look forward to keep using it. And I keep introducing people and insisting them to give the time to really get it integrated in their workflows because it really simplifies a lot of this and makes the job better and better.

Pros

It has such a rich set of features which help financial analysis and management tasks easier and free of hassle. The inventory solutions help us to keep everything in order. It's easier to integrate into the existing workflow once you get the hang of it.

Cons

It requires a slight understanding of a key set of concepts to not get overwhelmed at first. Although, once you get a hang of it, it'll be one of the most important part of the way everyday tedious tasks are done quickly in the organization.

December 2021

good quickbooks alternative

decent -- better than expected -- solid alt to Quickbooks

Pros

easier to grow with this product than some other accounting packages that are only good at certain size of business

Cons

would be great if had additional CRM features

includes payroll

There is a reason why it's one of the most popular in Australia

Pros

It has a certain ease of use and accessibility without giving up functionality. There is a reason why it's one of the most popular tax/accounting software for small businesses in Australia.

Cons

Honestly, we are pretty happy using this MYOB for the time being, I think once we migrate over our payroll services, we will be able to comment further on the functionality, and see if there are any lacking points.