• Pros

• "Love that this product makes creating expenses super easy."

• "This makes expensing work costs so much easier "

• "easy to use for the most part, the app is nice."

• Cons

• "Sometimes I don't get the email approvals so I have to check in often, but other then that it works well."

• "My only complaint is with the pre-approvals process. It's completely functional, but a bit clunky compared to the expense side."

• "The receipts function can be a bit confusing -- sometimes it shows you receipts that are already linked and other times it doesn't. But overall, this isn't a big issue."

Browse Nexonia Expense Reports Reviews

Abimbola from IROKO Partners Limited

Nexonia has set a gold standard.

Pros

I love Nexonia for its simplicity and the fact it is highly customizable. It is cloud-based and therefore perfect for mobile management of staff expenses in my organization.I love the approval workflow , and how Nexonia integrates seamlessly with our inhouse ERP tools. I love the quality of the mobile app. Majority of my colleagues at work have never had a cause to use Nexonia on desktop and this proves how well the smartphone app has been effective.This is great for measuring mileage for tasks and subsidized meals which we all never seem to get enough of at work. I love the quality of support Nexonia offers my organization. On every occasion ,when I have reached out to the Nexonia team , I always got to talk to an human being. This is rare for software firms who seem to always want to over automate their support structure.Therefore I will say Nexonia is setting a good standard.

Cons

Linking my personal debit card to Nexonia always seem to be an hurdle ,and not just for me but also for most of my colleagues at work.

Money Saver

I have been using this app for almost 3 years and it helped me a lot in saving and reporting the expenses. As it is compatible working with Android's which is very helpful as the accounts and finance teams require these tools to make the work easier for them, and i would recommend to organizations and corporate to use the same if i am given a chance to.

Pros

The most i like is that i can use the software through my mobile and i reach out for my mobile whenever i make any expense or any expense is made in the organization as well as personally. When corporate management expense policies are strict people are relying on the app very much to control or to report the same which helps the management to come to a conclusion. This can also be integrated with credit cards and other CRMS and tools to keep a track of the expense. Busy finance and accounting leaders will definitely need this.

Cons

The least i like is that the tool must be in a way that it can be integrated in as much as CRM's used by the corporate and a bit unsteady during poor receipt of internet connectivity

Archit from NIIT Technologies

Nexonia Expense Reports Review

Overall a positive experience but not something mind blowing. This is a good software & if team behind it keeps updating from time to time, It can give good competition to established names.

Pros

It is easy to use and can be handled without much training. Can be used on phone as well so handy & ready to go. Is not very complex and process can be handled effectively.

Cons

New features should be added. Some more functionalities are required to make it at par with other alternatives in the market.

Ania from Polish Credit Union

Amazing Product, excellent support

Pros

Love that this product makes creating expenses super easy.

Cons

I would not change anything about this product.

Dylan from please do not share

Expense Reports

I can not comment on cost - as it is corporately paid for, nor can I comment on support, as when I have an issue I go to our internal team. We did get trained on the system by a representative - who was likeable and enthusiastic. Pleasant experience. Overall: I would not purchase this on my own. It is "jumpy", so when you try to navigate between columns of expenses or time sheets you often have to reselect multiple times - which really makes it slow. This also means there is the likelihood for errors and as such it seems you not only have to complete the entry but review to make sure it didn't "jump" and have an item get miscategorized. The "copy" functions which should allow you to copy the categories from week to week - don't work well either. This is tiresome as then one if forced to do everything that the copy function is supposed to assist with. I have had a few service interruptions. I did not inquire to our internal support - as the message that came up when my time sheets and expenses were lost indicated that there was an issue with your site and to please come back later. It would have been of benefit if you have provided a suggestion as to how long the site would be down, or given the option to be notified when come back. Some work was lost, which was also a pain. We have had various problems submitting information and getting items approved. These were not individual issues, but across the organization. So - I can not validate if that was NEXONIA or in part the integration with our company. The integration with AMEX is cool - but it does chose the wrong categories, so I still have to edit them. This could be a result of our team having too many sub categories. Sorry that this isn't very positive comments, but it truly looked like a good platform, but is just not client friendly.....yet :) I do not need to have this feedback posted - that is not my intent. I rather you just use the information to improve the platform.

Pros

please see first section - amex integration - and it looks to have the right "thinking" behind what an app should do

Cons

Please see first section difficult to use jumpy creates errors because of the above credit card integration - miss categorizes System outages with no way to be notified when it is back on line and no time estimate - happene don the weekends, so I was going to call - but there was no support available at the time

Gets the Job Done

Pros

Once you get into the flow of navigating Nexonia, it is fairly easy to upload receipts to expense. The categories provided make sense and the submission process is a breeze. UX/UI is fairly intuitive and I don't have to worry about extra buttons/flashy new features getting in my face.

Cons

The only issues are really on my team's side. The way they structure the "memo" section can be confusing and it is difficult to tell what the expense was for. But that is on their end not Nexonia's!

Elizabeth from Mattke Business Consulting (LLC)

Works Great

Overall, I highly recommend this software for keeping track of expenses.

Pros

This software helps in the daily organization of expenses and retrieval of current or previous documents.

Cons

Sometimes the software is slow, and it's difficult to find previous expenses saved within it for tax purposes.

Ashlynn from Indeed.com

Serves it's purpose!

Pros

I like that we can take photos of our receipts and upload them; the platform is very detailed and ensures all necessary information is included.

Cons

I think some of the features are redundant/not needed; I think it takes a lot of time to submit a report via the mobile app.

Galina from Sodexo

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy for everyone involved

Nexonia helps me not to waste more time than necessary on logging expenses .The ability to do it on my phone has been a godsend .

Pros

Nexonia can be revolutionary for your business .It digitizes and automates expense tracking ,freeing up time and manpower . It also supports integration with third party software ,making the process even more seamless.

Cons

Once you have submitted an entry ,editing is very hard and it would be quicker to delete and re-enter .Which causes issues on it's own . If you are also keeping all the data on a centralized location ,it might take some time for new entries to be updated .

Frank from New Horizons Learning Solutions

Great tool for Expenses

I am using this software to process my expenses as management here for the company.

Pros

The mobile app makes it easy to use and take pictures of receipts when out in the field. I don't have to worry about losing them.

Cons

I feel that it could be a little more intuitive. For example if I take a picture of a receipt then I wish it would automatically put in the date, amount, etc.

September 2016

Jon from Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.

Welcome to the 21st Century

Prior to Nexonia, our company was mired in the paperwork report world. Tying out receipts was a nightmare and reimbursements were delayed due to time spent traveling through the mail. We instituted Nexonia about 2 years ago and our employees love it. It is easy to use, allows for greater visibility by managers and speeds up the reimbursement time-frame. Overall, we are absolutely thrilled with our selection of Nexonia as our expense report vendor.

Pros

Ease of use and tight integration with NetSuite. The fact that I can enter or remove an employee in our CRM and have it flow directly into Nexonia is a huge time saver. We rarely need to utilize the support team, but when we do they are more than happy to roll up their sleeves and take ownership of our issues.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that a year ago, it seemed like new versions were constantly being rolled out and not always tested on different smartphones. For example, we have a large contingent using a Samsung Galaxy that had an issue where launching the camera caused the app to crash. It was eventually resolved, but if I recall it had to do with the latest update that was released. At the time, the Galaxy was a very popular phone.

Andrew from Sparksight, Inc.

A helpful tool for keeping track of project expenses!

I like how easy it is for new users to pick up and use Nexonia. It's easy to figure out, and does a lot of the leg work for you. My favorite feature is getting an auto-generated list of expenses based on my credit card history. Before, I was manually entering the amounts for each expense, which at least doubled the time it took to log expenses. With Nexonia, every transaction on my card is automatically in the system. And I love that I can drag and drop receipt pics without having to go through an upload process. Once the receipts are online, I can link/unlink and group multiple receipts to the same expense entry, which has been very useful for the way my receipts are sometimes generated (such as different receipts for itemized segments of a single transaction). I also like that I can log expenses on the road with the mobile app. It has at times shown a delay in syncing with my online profile, but otherwise is a very useful app for tracking expenses in real time and not having to worry about coming back from a business trip with a lot of reporting to do. My only nitpick is that there does not seem to be a way to make edits to multiple expense entries at the same time. For example, if I have ten transactions for a single project, especially when they are going to be logged to the same category in that project, I have to go through and make the same drop down selections for each individual entry. I would like instead to be able to "copy/paste" the entry's profile or simply select multiple transactions and edit the elements in one window. That kind of feature would really make this software top notch, and save me even more time than the software already has. But overall I'm a big fan of the software and how it organizes and tracks our expenses.

Pros

The drag-and-drop feature for receipts, auto-generated entries linked to my credit card, the option to use the mobile app, and the ability to group multiple receipts to one entry.

Cons

There is not a way to make multiple edits to entries with identical profiles. Either a template or a way to edit any items that are selected would be an extremely useful feature.

September 2016

Rebecca from Alphabet Energy Inc.

Industry: Research

Rebecca's Review

I manage my departments finances through this program. It is very easy to use once you learn how. I love how each person can send their receipts directly to Nexonia!

Pros

I like how this software allows each person to send their receipt directly to Nexonia and the current months report. I love how easy it is to see who has what card transactions and create an entry from that or you can go to the receipt and link it to a card transaction to create the entry.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes for each transaction to reach the Nexonia software. I can get the product and receipt before the transaction even reaches the Nexonia software. Although I don't believe that this is solely Nexonia's fault. The other thing that I would change is the linking of receipts to transactions, once the receipt is linked it would be nice if it was completely removed from the receipts list, although if you have two transactions with one receipt you need to link them both (the two transactions) to the same receipt, so you would have to send the same receipt to Nexonia twice, so I can understand why it is the way it is.

Afton from Bartha

Nexonia Makes Expenses a Breeze

Over the last three years, Nexonia has taken us from a company relying on paper reconciliations to a fully-automated paperless system. It's incredibly easy to set up reporting structures, approve and edit expenses, and keep accurate receipt records. Additionally, Nexonia integrates with QuickBooks Online so once expenses are approved, getting them into QuickBooks is just a click of the button.

Pros

QBO integration. Ease of use. Everything is customizable so that you are always getting the information you need from employees regarding what the expense was for. Ability to code on the go with the app and save receipts for later makes this a great software for companies with employees who do a lot of traveling. Constant updates to the system fixing bugs and adding new features.

Cons

Most of the things that bothered us about the software have been fixed over time - including coding multiple expenses at once and easier receipt capture.

Kathy from Beta Theta Pi Fraternity

Kathy Plummer - Beta Theta Pi Fraternity

The time helps us a lot posting to different departments. It is important to for allocations at the end of each month to know where our employees are spending their time. The expenses have saved a lot of time for everyone. They can upload their receipts right away so loss of them has cut down 90%. We give them drop downs so the coding is actually done by them and more actuate.

Pros

The employee's takes ownership. We can give them options to chose from so less mistakes are made. I like that after an employee finish's they submit which then takes the information into approval, by the time it gets exported into our accounting software it is correct. I like that the time and expenses are done in the same manor.

Cons

The approval sections leave a little to be desired. You have to move back and fourth to see the amount compared to the coding. The picture of the attachment and picture of the receipts has a little to be desired, it takes more time than it should because of this.

Mark from Compassion Canada

Easy Submission of Expenses / Integration with Quickbooks

As a end user who submits ~20 expense items per month the convenience and ease of use is unparalleled. We moved from a paper system previously that was quite cumbersome. The interface is user friendly and the all the various methods for acquiring the digital copy of the expense is great. I mainly drag and drop PDF formatted images to upload the expenses into my report and it works great every time. I also use the email feature to send expenses to my reports and it great for larger email formatted invoices. I also appreciate the fact that I can leave a report half done if I need to track down a missing invoice or receipt and it saves everything done up to that point. I also support the accounting team with the integration of Nexonia to Quickbooks - this can be a little challenging to setup but the support staff are very helpful and we have always managed to get our users setup.

Pros

Ease of adding and capturing receipts. Auto balancing and the way it handles split receipts. Ability of managers to see what is in a end users account - what is outstanding or remaining to be worked on.

Cons

Email receipts - having to back out of the report I am working on to have the receipts show up as available to attach to the expenses. Once you go back into the specific report again the emailed receipts show up just fine.

Amanda from Halstatt

Best AP/AR solution around

It has been a great solution. We transitioned to this from another AP/AR solution. This has eliminated the need for two softwares and we just use this one. I love that it talks with our Accounting solution, saving a lot of time.

Pros

This software is a great AP/AR solution. Our team can easily process their expense reports on the road, no need to keep receipts and manually upload and code in the office. The AP solution is great. It is processed in the system, including all one over one approvals needed. Then it transfers over to Sage Intacct seamlessly, where the checks are printed. This solution transfers the invoice directly to our accounting software, which is a feature a lot of other AP solutions does not offer. It has saved a lot of man hours

Cons

The support offered with this solution can be a little lacking sometimes. I didn't know we had a direct account manager until we were with the software for 2 years. There can be a little lag in customer support getting back to you. But these are things I can look past for the other pros that the software offers.

Shane from BDI

Expenses Branch 087

My experience is generally positive as this process does eliminate many steps required in the past to recover expenditures.

Pros

It is fast and effective and can be done from any location eliminating the need to save receipts for a long period of time.

Cons

All things considered, I have no complaints about the soft ware itself. I have had no negative experiences to date.

Brook from Clarity Solution Group

September 2016

Great product with friendly user application

I've been using Nexonia for approximately 2 years and really enjoy how easy it has been to log expenses and categorize spending. The mobile phone applications have been extremely helpful in capturing needed receipts and categorically assigning expenses

Pros

-User friendly/intuitive -Mobile phone application (receipt recording)

Cons

-Navigating between expense reports can be a challenge -Should consider adding a "default" setting so users can choose a default client/project when assigning expenses; too often I've assigned project expenses to the wrong client/project when a default setting would have been helpful

Would recommend Nexonia!

Easy to use!

Pros

Nexonia Expense Reports was so easy to use! If anything was difficult is was because the admin people made too many categories that were similar. It was easy to tell when the admins needed you to edit a submission and to track at what stage the report was at after submitting.

Cons

The only thing that was annoying was for mapping the miles if only gave you the direct route on maps... but Michigan has a ton of construction for 8/12 months so you never take the direct route. It would have been nice to edit that to get the money for my miles.

Jacob from Hope Fellowship

A good and functional solution for expense management

Saves us hours as month on expense management (corporate credit cards) Its not the most user friendly platform. Its definitely functional, but it will always take training.

Pros

This solution has saved us hours each month collecting and organizing receipts. We've gone from taking 5 hours a week to 1 hour a week really working with credit card receipts.

Cons

I've seen some competitors have a little better UI, but may not have the same features.

Nick from Check Point Software

Nick Hampson

Great app. It's very easy to use personally and easy to approve other peoples expenses on the go.

Pros

take picture to add item to submit expense all with the same device.

Cons

the flash resets to "auto" for each picture. I would like it to set to "on" and remember that setting for each subsequent picture.

Ramin from Upper Education

I love the mobile application

Pros

I think Nexonia Expenses is already a leader in the expense management applications on the market. Till last month I didn't use its mobile app for iPhone, but later I saw it is really helpful and simple to use. And everything is working smoothly as a desktop version. It designed graphically and you can see not only your expenses and also where did you spend some amount with a map and other attached files. You can add manual spending and of course, it will calculate your expenses from credit cards.

Cons

It took a long time to explain the whole interface to our staff. And otherwise, we didn't experience any negative sides of Nexonia. Thanks for that kind of service.

The Nexonia Expense Reporting Mobile App has dramatically simplified my weekly expense reporting.

Nexonia Expense reporting saves me time and heartache by allowing me to submit my expenses as I incur them. I am able to quickly upload all work-related receipts and never have to worry about keeping track of a pile of printed receipts again.

Pros

I love that this software has a fully integrated mobile app. I use it most often when I travel for work and am able to easily submit my expense report receipts in real time. This saves me so much time and effort as I no longer have to keep up with every receipt until the end of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't love about this software is that it can be slightly tedious adding notes and comments to my expense reports. If I cover the cost of lunch for 5 people on my team, I have to manually type in each team members name. If the software platform could integrate a database of current employees this would streamline part of my expense reporting process.

Brittany from SAOS

Partner Review of Expense Reporting

We love Nexonia and recommend it to our clients however, as of recently things seem to be getting less organized. For example, billings were done a month late and incorrectly. Granted, they were willing to fix it however, it just seems things have gotten a bit hectic for them. Lastly - i have been waiting months for them to fix the integration for JEs to Intacct. I haven't felt the urgency to get this issue addressed.

Pros

Ease and on my phone

Cons

Receipts are hard to find sometimes and could be easier. Card feeds are not consistent - we sometimes end up with duplicates and/or are missing charges - this needs to be improved.

Robert from Check Point

Review from CO

I am an approver and a user and the tool is very useful. I do with I had an option to make the text a little bigger so I can see the Memo / Comments on the summary screen when approving reports.

Pros

it is with me wherever I go.

Matt from Check Point Software

Industry: Security and Investigations

September 2016

Fantastic service, even better customer support

Nexonia is a fantastic app that is very straight forward and easy to use. The ability to due expense reports on the road is huge.

Pros

Quick, easy, straight forward process and UI.

Cons

The Web version of the reports, when approving reports, often has the dollar value of the report off the edge of the window. I need reduce the browser resolution from 100% to something smaller to see the entire line in the view.

Richatd from Check Point

Mobile app is great

I travel 50% and found the Mobile version is by far easier than the desktop version; used on a daily basis and great to use while on the go.

Pros

Quick to use Integration with camera Sync is fast Email receipts is good

Cons

Desktop is cumbersome Mobile version: needs to have a way to import an album of receipts Search method in credit card by name and amount

Nexonia is so amazing to use compared to other tracking softwares I have domed

Pros

The ability to have time tracking and expenses in one place, most of the softwares don't communicate but this make it a million times easier to navigate and operate because of that central hub

Cons

It could use some How to's for super beginners to learn since its a fairly large, capable system, but nothing other than that

Philip from Check Point Software Technologies

September 2016

Nexonia Expenses simplify my work life

I've now got into the habit of doing my expenses daily as the mobile app is so easy and straight to use. It's saved me so much time allowing me to be more available for my clients.

Pros

It's so easy and straight to use, I can almost do my expenses in my sleep

Cons

The only issue is the available on my phone when I have to delete stuff so I can take a photo of the expense receipt. However to be clear that's not a criticism of the software but the hardware I'm using .

Matt from Bigcommerce

Nexonia Expense Report Review

Nexonia's expense reporting model is great. I've had no major issues. However, there are a few items you could improve upon (namely, the user interface as noted below).

Pros

Easy to use and quick.

Cons

User interface feels sub-par and isn't 100% straight-forward for first-time users.

Rebecca from APNIC

Nexonia Expense reports review by Rebecca Shi

The Nexonia expense report system is user friendly, effective and efficient. The adding transation and copy previous function makes it easy to submit the work related expense as well as keep a record for the end user. The customer service is excellent too. I was requesting some training videos for managers in our organization. Nexonia training team customize three videos for us and it is highly appreciated.

September 2016

jack from clarity solution group

September 2016

Too many clicks. Slow attachments.

The are entirely too many clicks required to use the product (e.g. is a comment box pop really required?). Each click takes entirely too long to process.

Pros

Interface is pretty intuitive, but the subject matter is pretty basic. The Time Android App is light and simple.

Cons

- The are entirely too many clicks required to use the product (e.g. is a comment box pop really required?). - Each click takes entirely too long to process. God forbid you try to do expenses on a plane. - Attaching pdf of expenses is glacial. - Where's the batch/group processing of expense items? What if I want to move 10 expenses to a different client/project? Should I really need to open each one individually? - if I have time or expenses to approve and click the Approvals, why not show me the time or the expense that needs approval. Invariably, I am taken to an empty expense approval screen, when I have time expenses to approve. - When duplicating expense line items, why does it have to be in a new report. There are many small recurring expense (parking, tolls, hotel housekeeping tips, etc) that would be nice to be able to duplicate into an existing (current) expense report. - why can't i see the amount column on the right side of the screen without scrolling? why can't i adjust the width of the columns?

Excellent expense management software. Versitile.

I work internationally in developing countries. This software allows me to capture any expense and attach it to a report. The report is then updated once I have internet. Once I return to the office all the receipts are attached to a report and the final review goes super fast so that I can submit right away. Keeping multiple receipts and then scanning and doing the report at one time upon returning is so difficult remembering details a week or two later. With the software and phone app you can stay day to day current and safe a whole lot of time!

Pros

Once the business sets up the structure it is easy to use. Update with out problem with WiFi connection. Phone app is easy to navigate and use. Phone app and desktop work together well. Great archive of past expenses. Able to load credit cards and other forms of payment for synchronizing and tracking.

Cons

Moving and managing receipts can be a challenge. Deleting receipts can be a pain. If they a linked to something and it is the incorrect report it can be difficult to get rid of the receipt. Likely user error.

Chris from Consero

Nexonia-Consero Review

pretty easy to use from my phone for expenses, not so much on time tracking could use approval reminders but if you select that it sends everything, more selection here would be nice

Pros

see above

Cons

see above, sometimes approvals can get mixed up and show my time is not approved but my supervisor doesn't show it in his queue

Emily from Clarity Solution Group

September 2016

Expense Reporting is great!

The online version of Nexonia Expense Reporting is great. You can link multiple credit cards so most items can be added automatically without having to manually enter each expense.

rick from Clarity

Saving time with Nexonia Expense Reports

Intuitive! I travel weekly to/from different clients. On a weekly basis I'm required to submit expense reports detailing travel related expenses Airlines, Car rental, hotels and restaurant receipts. The ability to download receipts from the different vendors and attach them to my expense report affords me the opportunity of being able to electronically submit my expense reports from my hotel room or airport between flights saving time which translates to increased quality time with my family during weekends.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

not able to reject/edit an expense once it has been submitted and before it has been approved.

David from Check Point Software

Industry: Security and Investigations

Fast and Convenient

I use the nexonia app on my android phone every day. I submit a report weekly. I find it really easy to use and very intuitive. The app saves me a lot of time and prevents my receipts from piling up over time. This is the ideal solution for me!

Pros

ability to access screenshot data for email receipts

Ivan from A.D. Susman & Associates

Smooth Process

Nexonia provides us a smooth process for documenting our times and expenses weekly. It is a very user friendly application both in the mobile and desktop versions.

Pros

I prefer the mobile application Vs. the Desktop but I imagine it is a personal preference. Very user friendly in both regards.

Cons

It can be challenging to document recurring expenses monthly - For example: I have a mobile hot spot monthly expenditure that doesn't require a new receipt every month - It would be nice to be able to pull up a saved expense and submit it as a new expense.

Hemant from Ciena India Pvt Ltd.

A good tool used to generate the expense reports

Pros

This tool is very good as it reduces the paperwork. Earlier our company used to do everything on paper but now we have moved to this tool. A great paper saving utility. The work speed got increased. Easy to operate.

Cons

The format of the receipts can be improved as the size is very small and is not user-friendly. Rest of this things are good in this tool.

Richard from Check Point Software

Nexonia Expense Report Review

it just makes expense reporting easier. It is easy to record the expense item, it ties into my contacts and it is easy to attach the receipt

Pros

its easy, fast & accurate

Cons

I called into u guys a few times but your customer service needs work. Disappointed

Emily from Dentsu Aegis Network

Industry: Broadcast Media

Nexonia for a Medium/Small Company

Getting expenses in within the 30 day deadline is much easier now. You and submit, review, and approve all from the the phone app!

Pros

This software made expense submitting and reviewing a breeze! The phone app made submitting expenses on the go very easy for travelers.

Cons

Nothing! We went from doing mailed in/paper expenses to Nexonia and it was the best decision we made!

Augusto from Check Point

Good application

Love mobile application, use it every day. In my experience it the perfect way to quickly set your expenses.

Pros

I like the mobile application they way you can just take a photo.

Cons

sometimes it is very slow

Mitch from Corix Water Products

NEXONIA FEEDBACK

In general, the app works well once I figured out how all of the paths and where they lead to. Sometimes the system is fast and responsive, others times it is sluggish and/or not working well such as changing a GL code, where the change must requested several time. It could be our internal system however as we have a large system with a lot of security roadblocks that also cause other problems.

Pros

When all systems are working well it is easy to work with

Cons

It tales a couple of days for my expenses to show up, i put them aside and sometimes forget to follow up, thats a personal issue I understand but my world is based on 100% follow through at the time and not going back later to finsish.

Christopher from Check Point Software

Easy to Use

Easy to use software; expense items load and synch quickly; very user friendly. App is responsive and can be used by even novice to the software.

Pros

user friendly software; easy to navigate; has everything we need

Cons

all pros

Bhanu from Icidigital

Nexonia Expense Reports

Pros

1) One of the best organized software to report expenses. 2) Good Sync between the mobile application and web app. 3) Easy to report expense as you make purchase. 4) Mobile app really makes handy to report expenses from anywhere.

Cons

1) Can sync better with low internet speed. 2) Mobile app UI can be improved.

Benjamin from Circle K

Nexonia Review

As someone who both submits and approves expense reports, I appreciate the ease of use this product offers. I can do everything from the mobile device app, including approve expenses (while viewing their receipts). What does this mean? My people get paid more quickly, and my to-do list is less cluttered. Submitting reports is just as simple, capture the image of the receipt, categorize and submit; all without having to navigate out of the mobile app. The desktop version is likewise very intuitive. With their drag-and-drop interface to attach receipt files, submitting expense reports is a breeze.

Pros

The mobile functionality, and the ease of the desktop software

Cons

When attaching a receipt from the mobile platform, linking a receipt is not as intuitive as it is on the desktop (though still quite easy).

Xenia from Big Bang ERP

Great for consolidating expense reports

Pros

- Ease of use for employees (download app and take photos on the go) - Easily customizable to employer's needs - Consolidates receipts in a single file per employee rather than folders with multiple photos - Integration with NetSuite works flawlessly

Cons

- Uploaded/Taken photos cannot be processed (light adjusted or cropped), which sometimes results in receipts being non-legible - Any customization (adding a field or mapping it) must go through Nexonia tech team, therefore is more time consuming

George from Sparksight

Good for accounting!

Good design and functionality, however layout could be improved. Confusing for first time users, and required a bit of a learning curve.

Pros

So many ways to customize your expenses, great customer service, smart phone application.

Cons

Steep learning curve, UI is not great and archaic looking. Confusing often.

Calin from BAM Strategy

makes my life easier

I used it often for all the business expenses. It is very easy to use and gives you an instant access to the app via the app. You just have to take a picture of the receipt and it is in the system.

Pros

Connects with my business credit card. I don't have to keep all the papers / invoices. It is syncs with the phone app. has different levels of approval.

Cons

Sometimes is hard to move some receipts from one report to another if the initial one was submitted even if the invoices are not linked to any expenses.