• Pros

• "The software will automatically correct you if you make an entry that doesn't balance. Very user friendly. The layout is great and the reports are insightful. "

• "Its very easy to use and keep track. I am able to easily run reports, enter info and look things up with out it taking a million extra steps. "

• "The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses. "

• Cons

• "The wording on some of the reports and way of listing things could be done in a little plainer english for those of us just starting out."

• "Can be difficult to know if you are giving the right tax information while you are filling out information. It could be helpful to have some information regarding which categories one may belong to."

• "HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM."

Browse Patriot Accounting Reviews

Lucy from Two Gals Cleaning

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Pros

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Cons

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

Patriot offers different features within their company, allowing you to utilize and only pay for what you need, versus one program in its entirety (ie Accounting, Payroll, etc). They had a large amount of features/options offered, while still being user-friendly (even from the start).

Jonathan from Kulshan Painting LLC

Patriot Accounting

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Pros

Cons

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

We were recommended this program by a friend

Claire from Kulshan Painting LLC

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Pros

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Cons

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

BRIANNA from P+S CONSULTING

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Patriot Payroll

This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Pros

Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Cons

Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Pros

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Cons

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Paulina from Tulane University

It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants.

What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Cons

I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

Carl from CCC LLC

Does everything I need

Pros

Cons

If I didn't have a business degree and taken a few accounting classes it would probably have been tough to get started. Making journal entries more than two lines and knowing which categories to use would be difficult with no prior experience. I struggled for a couple months trying to remember what I had learned from accounting 101 back in College.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

The cost and user support won me over.

Brandon from Violet HomeCare Ref

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extremely small business friendly.

Very friendly and responsive customer service. It's allowed me to keep a large volume of record keeping.

Pros

Efficient and has a friend UI experience.

Cons

Payroll from business accounts are difficult to set up ( for my bank)

Brian from Construction and Facilities Consultants of West Michigan

Great Customer Service

Pros

Very easy to use, always able to find what I am needing and their customer service great. Easy and fast online chat service.

Cons

There isn't much to say, I am happy with the software.

Gisel from Gigis Interpreter Services

Industry: Translation and Localization

Makes everything easy

It has been wonderful, life is much simpler.

Pros

Everything, I love the fact that they are there for me to chat whenever I need them. I surely did at the beginning, now is just a breeze. They make everything so simple, I have told all my friends about them and how simple they are.

Cons

There is none. Everything is easy. Recommend it to everyone.

It was cheaper

DAVID from LAKESIDE ELECTRICAL

PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Pros

BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS. EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME. LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

DAVID from Right Side Holdings LLC

Real accounting with good support

More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Pros

Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Cons

Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

payroll and everything costs less

Response from Patriot Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

Terry from IT Magic

Easy to Use, Reasonable, with Good Support

I'm glad I found Patriot Software. I own a small business and was using a local CPA for my payroll, which occurs every other week. Many checks were cut for employees on Friday payday using estimates for their taxes and net. It was always a concern on Monday or Tuesday each week when I'd send in employee hours to my CPA that I'd have them by Friday morning so I could cut checks for my staff. After six or eight months worrying about how to pay my staff, I decided I'd just use Abra HR and Payroll as I did for years when I was the only employee on my payroll. I contacted an Abra reseller to upgrade my license and couldn't believe how expensive it would be. That brought me to Patriot. For a few bucks each month, I can run my payroll from anywhere I can get on the internet. Its easy to use and available night and day. Like any software it has a few little quirks, but none that make me want to stop using it. Overall, its excellent, accessible, and easy enough to use once you figure out how you want things to work. I've told my CPA about it, and now he is recommending Patriot to many of his small business clients with good feedback as well. Good job, Patriot, and thank you.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks for the great review Terry. We are happy you found value in our software. We enjoy serving you, and are looking forward to having many more years doing so!

James from James L. Graham, Attorney at Law

Industry: Law Practice

Easy Basic Payroll

Pros

This payroll software was easy to setup with use of tutorials and begin using swiftly. The price is cheap and has all the basic functions you need to run simple payroll, and you can cancel at any time with no obligation. For an extra fee, the software will also file all mandatory forms for you with the correct government agencies by their deadlines.

Cons

It can be a hassle to make changes to payroll if you make a mistake when you originally run it, which can in turn compromise the bottom line on your government payroll forms. It is just simpler for me to file the tax forms myself, but not everyone knows how to do that.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the great review James. Just to clarify, you can easily void payrolls in the software without worrying about your 941 submissions IF the payrolls are changed before the quarter closes and payroll tax filings are submitted. Of course, if payrolls are changed after Patriot Software files, amended returns will need to be submitted, which we are happy to do for our full service payroll customers.

pam from Singleton Enterprises LLC

Great software

Makes my bookkeeping so much simpler

Pros

The ease of daily tasks especially payroll invoicing and reports. Sales tax is done in a jiffy as well as monthly expense reports.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about this software

Beth from Viable Home Energy, LLC

Industry: Building Materials

Patriot Software

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful and I love the Chat feature. The response time is very quick.

Cons

I can't think of anthing that I don't like about the software.

Mya from Trinity Tax Services, LLC

Exceptional Customer Service

I absolutely love Patriot Software. The customer service is outstanding and they are a company that truly understands the needs of small business owners like myself.

Cons

Response from Patriot Software

Replied December 2016

Thank you for the fantastic review Mya! We pride ourselves on understanding that small business owners want to save time and money.

William from Big Easy Construction

Great software for doing small business payroll without an accountant

Pros

Patriot Software is a quick setup and you can easily add many employees at any time to a new or existing payroll. On demand payroll is convenient as well for when people need to be paid for different jobs.

Kymberly from GRTAvionics

August 2015

Super simple/user-friendly! Customer Service is impeccable.

We switched over to this software in the middle of the year. While, I chose to set everything up myself, customer service was there right to help with every single step. Any time I've had a question they've been able to answer either right away or find out for me as soon as possible. Our only "cons" would be that our paychecks need to be laid out a little differently than they allow and also, a plus would be to have an automatic vacation time addition. Each payroll I have to manually enter in hours for my employees. It would be nice to just have that added in for me, like I can in Quickbooks. Overall, it's insanely easy and for all of the services, it is way cheaper than Quickbooks. We are so glad we made the switch!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks for the great review Kymberly. We wanted you to know automatic vacation accruals are currently in development. We want to hear your suggestions about the paycheck layout, so a Support Rep will be contacting you. We value your input! Your friends at Patriot

Curt from Physical Medicine Injury Center

Patriot Accounting

My experience has been a good one. It's quick and easy to use while also doing everything I need it to. It takes care of all the tax submissions so I don't have to and it's at an affordable price. Much more affordable than my accountant had been before switching to Patriot Software. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

Ease of use Affordable Good Customer Service

Cons

I haven't had any negatives in using the product for several years now

Beth from There's Still Hope

Industry: Philanthropy

This has been very user friendly even for someone who isn't an accountant.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use, updates everything at one time and seems reasonably priced. I also like that they have a payroll program that can be tied to it for a reasonable price. The 30 day free trial clinched it for me because I was able to see that it would work for us before making a commitment.

Cons

It was a bit confusing to put in a starting balance and know what fund to offset without throwing off my 2018 numbers. Customer service did help me get it figured out. That was the most time consuming part of the set up.

Clyde from SilverCross Land & Timber LTD

The Best Deal and Serice I Have Found

"Patriot Software is meeting my business needs, and offers everything a person could want in a Payroll Software Company. In fact, several other Payroll Companies have contacted me wanting to offer me their services. In asking them what they have to offer me, what's included in their services and at what cost, nothing comes close to the value I receive with Patriot; your competition just doesn't cut it! In addition, the Customer Service is the most consistently reliable, most courteous and helpful on the internet that I've ever done business with. Your Customer Service is always Classy! You helped set up my account at no charge. Every Time I have called with a question a friendly, patient and knowledgeable person guided me to the solution. Thanks much for being there for me.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks so much for the fabulous review Clyde. You are commonly referred to as a sweetheart around here, and we enjoy serving you. We look forward to having you as a life-long customer.

Karen from Mr. Windshield

software update

Pros

-everything is accessible online -easy to use -better than quick books

Cons

-"Apply full payment" after invoice is created -cannot view entered check numbers -once invoice is created, cannot edit the invoice once it is paid.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Accounting

-We heard about patriot software on the radio -U.S. sourced -wanted to try something different

Response from Patriot Software

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Karen. We have passed your comments on to our product team!

Tamara from Too Convenient Stores, LLC

August 2015

The software is easy to use and will make processing my payroll alot simplier.

I was using spreadsheets for my payroll and time sheets but entering them in patriot-software has been a lot simpler. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that the payroll history link disappeared before I was able to enter my complete history and I needed to get paycheck stubs to an employee for past payroll. Other than that, I am looking forward to the ease of my employees clocking in and out online instead of me having to remember what days they called out or was late to work. And patriot software is processing taxes, thank goodness.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Hi Tamara, Thanks for taking the time to review us! A support rep will be contacting you about the payroll history link. The link removal is to safeguard you from entering in prior payrolls in an open tax period. You will love our time and attendance software. It is so easy to track employee hours and send them to payroll with a click of a button. We look forward to serving you!

Marisa from individual employer

September 2015

Perfect for an individual employer looking for a basic and easy to use payroll service!

I decided to pay my nanny over the table and was looking for a very basic payroll service that would calculate everything for me while also being affordable. Patriot definitely fit the bill. It's super reasonably priced, easy to use, and has the all the features I was looking for. Their customer service is extremely helpful and responsive when setting everything up. Bonus that they have free direct deposit. The only drawback so far is they don't support multiple pay rates for one employee/payroll (in a nanny situation this is common - 1 child vs 2 child rates); however, there was a pretty simple workaround and this feature is apparently going to be released soon. A+

Response from Patriot Software

Replied September 2015

Thanks for the terrific review Marisa! You are correct! We are currently developing "multiple pay rates" for employees. We will let you know as soon as it is available!

Laci from Found Vintage Market

Patriot Accounting Software

I love that it keeps track of all my payroll and employee information and sets recommendations on what should be done. Very user friendly.

Kathi from Home & Commercial Electronic Solutions, LLC

July 2015

Wonderful! Can't say enough positive things about this product!

We are a small family owned service provider company, and this product has helped us streamline our invoicing in one place, get up to date P&L statements, and know in an instant who still owes us money, who pays on time, and what our status is. The customer service is bar-none, their in-line chat feature is great, and their helpful hints and intuitive format makes learning this product very easy. If you are a small business owner, this product is an invaluable tool!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Kathi, thanks for being a terrific ambassador for our accounting software! We made our software for small businesses like yours, and are thrilled you find it easy and intuitive. Thanks for spreading the word! Your Friends at Patriot Software

Lyman from L & B embroidery

September 2015

Great! I Love it, I tell all my fellow small business owners about it.

Pro: Very easy to use and simple. Reports are accurate and easy to read. Cons: Not really any... It would be nice if there was an easier way to handle employee purchases that are deducted from their pay. You can add money to a persons pay (like reimbursements for employee paid expenses) easily, but you can't deduct money without editing deductions before running payroll, then you have to remember to go back and change the deductions amount before the next payroll or you'll deduct the sames amount again...

Response from Patriot Software

Replied September 2015

Thanks for the review and feedback Lyman. We have passed your suggestion on our development team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Kenisha from Beni HR Consulting Group

Easy to Navigate

Great product. Easy to navigate through. It has access to online help and step by step instructions on how to accomplish what you are needing to accomplish.

Pros

Everything is so easy to navigate through.

Cons

It is an awesome product.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied December 2016

Thank you, Kenisha! We're so pleased hear that our software is easy for you to use and navigate. Let us know if you ever need any more help.

Bethany from Home Caregivers

Quick and easy

I had no problems quickly learning and using this software. They walk you through every step with helpful videos and tutorials. I needed a payroll software to pay the people that took care of my father and so many were either complicated, or seemed like overkill. If you want something simple that can grow with you, Patriot Pay is for you.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Oh how we love to hear that you found our software as simple to use as we intended it to be. You're right Bethany, Patriot Software grows with you. Our software is simple to use, but powerful too, and can handle more complicated payroll deductions and contributions also. Thanks for the kind words. You're the best!

Kris from Air Crafters

Great Program!

I am very happy with the service. Great one on one customer service. It is easy to use and has cut my workload in half. My only complaint is I wish the customer service was open more hours, sometimes work on payroll late or on the weekends and need help. Besides that - great program. I would highly recommend it!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Thank you for your input Kris! Our customer service prides itself on helping customers when they need it most. We will pass your input along about longer hours. We strive to save our customers time and money. Hearing your workload has been cut in half made us celebrate. Keep spreading the word! Your Friends at Patriot Software

Melisa from Misty Morning Farms

Industry: Farming

Patriot Accounting

Pros

This product was easy to use. At first I hadn't had much luck with organizing my accounting, but this app definitely helped!

Cons

It took me some time before I was able to figure out how to use the app correctly. Once I got into the swing of things, it was easy!

matt from Arizona Olive Oil Co.

great experience

Great customer service

Pros

This is an easy to use hassle free way to pay employees. After a little setup its hassle free. I would reccomend it

Cons

Take a little while to setup. It is just a part of the governments hasselful process in software setup.

Michelle from Tri-Mount Publications

August 2015

Great Product, Great Service!

I run a small business and use Patriot Pay for my payroll needs. It is very easy to setup and use and the price is good too! It's great having the chat option available, there are always knowledgeable representatives right there, waiting to help and the longest I have waited for a response was around 1 minute. Patriot Pay is great, and I would recommend it to everyone!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks for the great review Michelle. We are always happy to chat with you, so don't be afraid to just pop into our chat and say hi! And, thanks for your recommendation of our software. You're the best!

Kim from Teed Sales LLC

Simply the Best

We utilize it for 1099's etc. The software is intuitive, and straightforward, so easy to use, even for a non-accounting type person. The support staff is very patient and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Patriot software.

Pros

Straightforward, intuitive, easy to use. Great support

Stephanie from Glory Trucking LLC

August 2015

Good product for small business

I have found that will the minimal knowledge that I already had concerning business taxes this product is exactly what I needed to not have to pay high prices for an accountant. They also have been helpful in making sure that we have applied for and pay all taxes that we should. There were several things that I was unaware of that need to be paid.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks for your review Stephanie. We have a heart for startups! We're happy you felt we were able to be proactive in getting your account correctly setup. Best success! Your Friends at Patriot

November 2015

Rob from RTRIX, LLC

November 2015

Quick, easy, great customer service

Customer service was amazing too, being a customer with only one employee and I understand a huge infrastructure being put in place and so happy that there is an offering available for small companies for an amazing cost of only $10/month!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied November 2015

Thanks Rob! You are right, Patriot is perfect for all small business owners. Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees, you will still get the same great service. We're happy we have made YOU happy. Thanks for the terrific review. :)

Vickie from Easlter Law Firm, LLC

Unbelievably Easy!!

Was concerned about bringing payroll in to the office. However, the Patriot Pay Software is really easy to navigate. And when you hit a point where / when you need help, the Customer Service is phenomenal. Have use the Chat and the Phone contact. All reps I have talked with have been extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

We're so happy we have made you happy Vickie! We love our customers, and appreciate you spreading the news about our easy payroll!

Lam from Community Activism Law Alliance

July 2015

Our best friend! The perfect solution for our small nonprofit

We're a very small nonprofit organization, and we needed an option that was easy, convenient, and of course inexpensive. Patriot has met our needs and expectation...and more. After setting up direct deposit, Patriot handles everything. It takes us less than 10 minutes to do our bi-monthly payroll, and Patriot does the rest--including all the tax filings and reports.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Lam, you've made us smile. Thanks for the great review! Your BFF, The Patriot Team

Lisa from JTL Crude, LLC

August 2015

This software is quick and easy to use!

Everything from payroll to taxes to W-2s is well set up and the staff are professional and courteous and leave the clients with peace of mind. I wouldn't use any other software for my business and employee needs.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks Lisa! We strive to make sure all of our customers feel as confident using Patriot Software as you do. After all, who wants to be up late at night worrying about payroll? We look forward to having you as a life-long customer!

Christopher from Cline & Associates

July 2015

Excellent payroll service at a great price

I've used Patriot for over two years now. Entering payrolls is straightforward and easy. Patriot has been flawless with all federal and state filings. Best of all, whenever I've had a question, there was a knowledgeable person immediately on the the line with an answer. Five stars for Patriot in all categories!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Christopher, thank you for the terrific review. We appreciate your business and look forward keeping you as a happy customer!

Jerry from Vapor Your Way

Awesome Service

Patriot is super easy to use for a non accountant person such as myself. Simply enter in the payroll period hours worked and it's all taken care of for you! The tax service is such a huge weight lifted of my shoulders! I love it!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Thanks for the great review Jerry. We are thrilled you are so happy with our software and service. We think you're pretty terrific too...and we're not just blowing vapor either. ;)

Ian from Cryptofashion LLC

Extremely pleased

Pleased overall.

Pros

It's very easy and intuitive to set up the chart of accounts to reflect the realities of my business. Much easier than competing packages.

Cons

Some bugs that I need to figure out on my balance sheets.

Lloyd from Marvelous Printing

July 2015

It's been 6 months and all is great.

I have use other payroll companies for years. When I saw that my employees can see their stubs, make changes to address and tax info without me, I fell in love wth Patriot. My employees also find it easy to use and the prices are great.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Shucks, Lloyd you're making us blush! :) We love all of our customers, but you are simply "marvelous."

August 2015

Jessica from Cutting Edge Decks Inc.

August 2015

Our experience so far has been great and questions are answered in a very timely manner.

This software is very user friendly. Entering in payroll is pretty easy and if there have been any questions, customer service has been very helpful.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review us Jessica. We are glad you find the software user friendly, and look forward to having you as a life-long customer. Your Friends at Patriot Software

Dave from MedBill

August 2015

Great Software - Always Works! Great Price! Wonderful Support!

I have had a great experience working with Patriot Pay! Always works and customer support is always ready to help me with any type of question ! Thanks keep up the good work

Response from Patriot Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks for the great review Dave! We certainly will always work to keep you happy, and are looking to having you as a life-long customer.

Curt from Physical Medicine

Great!

I really like the software so far. It has been easy to set up, easy to use and when I called in, the customer service was pleasant and informative. So far I have no complaints.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review Curt. We are going to make sure you stay as happy with us in the future as you are today. :)

Kristy from Sure Shot, LLC

Great Customer Service!

Customer service is amazing. I love the online chat option and the staff is always very helpful. The software is easy to use and with the full service they take care of everything!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Kristy, thanks for taking the time to write a review for Patriot Software. Making you happy makes us happy! :)

Christina from NMCP

September 2015

Year three - great service and perfect for us

We are a super small, 5 employee operation and we needed a lot of support and help at the start setting up payroll and understanding everything! Patriot really saved us!!

Response from Patriot Software

Replied September 2015

Christina, your review made our day! We look forward to having you as a life-long customer!

Jeff from E&J Marketing

Relatively painless

Pretty straightforward in set up and maintenance, Customer Service is also good with an online chat at the ready anytime I had any questions.

Response from Patriot Software

Replied July 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review Jeff! As a marketing expert, you know how important a great review is. We really appreciate it!