• Pros

• "Great fit for any small, but growing business. Easy to set up, and use, clients seemed to like it and the customer service has been solid and very helpful with any questions."

• "This program was perfect for our company. We processed all of our merchant payments through here, and there were several tools that were available that I have not used yet. "

• "Love the interface, it made everything look simple. I had a lot of customers and payments in the system at the time they terminated my service."

• Cons

• "At times it can be a little confusing how to do something specific, but there has always been a way, I just had to ask. "

• "Searching for past transactions could be improved a little. But that would be my only note on something that could be improved. "

• "Small changes like making it easier to search for past transactions. Right now it's a little cumbersome."

Browse PaySimple Pro Reviews

Stacey from Dianne Cole Johnson School of Dance

PaySimple is just that-Simple!

Pros

It is so simple to use and train people on. The customer service is out of this world. I needed help with a customer payment issue that was really out of their scope of service, but they went out of their way to help me get some answers! They are also one of the only companies we have found to take electronic checks as well as credit cards. This helps us keep credit card fees down and some of our clients prefer that method of payment.

Cons

Their fees are on the higher end-but definitely worth it!

Bobbijo from Lake Anna Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Customer Service, A+!

I have always had amazing experiences with the customer service! Whether big or small I felt important with my issue. The applications are great and easy to use and learn. Our team would highly recommend PaySimple as the best tool for their needs!

Pros

The ease of use and how many tools they have inside the program to help manage.

Cons

Personal Preference, I would like to streamline the dashboard. Taylor it to what our company uses all the time, not have a generalized set up.

Shayne from NGLCC

Not an accounting system

If you are expecting this to work like A/R in an accounting system, you'll be disappointed. It's primary focus is being an e-tail platform, so if you are an office that needs to send invoices that can be paid on-line, you'll run into some snags. And you are forced to set up a domain name even if you know you will never use it, which is just wrong.

Pros

Multiple people can access invoice status.

Cons

It is designed for billing individuals, not companies.

Aaron

Great features and affordability

When I started our little martial arts school, I knew what the industry expected and where things were heading. So, it was important to me to keep my costs low, without sacrificing functionality. I use PaySimple for everything from invoicing our after school programs to staying on top of automated billing each month. For $34.95/month it beats the hell out of the other big brands I've tried like First Data. Not only do I get more for less, but the customer support has been phenomenal each and every time I call.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, ability to generate reports, notices when recurring billing customers have cards that are about to expire.

Cons

Too long of a checkout process for online sales. I need to pay for Shopify in order to make the online buying process easier on potential introductory and trial members.

Response from PaySimple

Replied September 2015

Thank you Aaron for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear our customer service team has been so helpful and that our product is helping you manage your recurring billing and stay on top of payment notifications. As always, feel free to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Tony from Reborn Cabinets

Industry: Building Materials

PaySimple makes payments... SIMPLE!

Overall I can't imagine doing business in the field without this option. Being able to quote, close and take the deposit or full payment for a sale has increased our sales and my closing ratio. It's truly the future now.

Pros

I love the ability to take credit card payments right from my iPad. The supplied device to slide Credit Cards makes my sales easy and improves my close rate since I can take a payment right there on the spot.

Cons

There are times when the device that slides the card can be finicky. However 95% of the time I'm able to complete the transaction. The other 5% I use our payment site.

Mendy from Dixon Area Caring Center The Station

Great software!

PaySimple is great! I love that it is hassle free for the customer!

Pros

I love how it takes care of payments and I don't have to think about it. Once you set it up you don't have to do anything else unless the customer needs to make changes. I love how it keeps me informed on payments that did not go through. I also love the app version so payments can be handle from my phone.

Cons

It was a little tricky to get set up but customer service is great and helped out alot! Once you get used to it, it is a breeze!

Reasons for Choosing PaySimple Pro

It was recommended to me!

Annie from Atrium Wellness Massage

Customer service is excellent, ease of use not so much

Excellent customer service

Pros

The software itself was okay, it had issues with check out more than I would like. However, Customer service was excellent, very attentive and not condescending at all--rare in today's world.

Cons

It was difficult to know where to go for what within the system and checkout got hung up often--not good.

AM

Great, but little expensive

Pros

It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Cons

Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Kacy from Foothills Christian Middle School

Pay Simple has really helped keep our billing and receiving organized.

It's beneficial for us because our parents can set up auto pay, therefore guaranteeing we receive tuition every month on time.

Pros

We love that our parents can set up automatic payments each month for tuition. They call it the set it and forget it method. The customer service is superb! They get back to you in a timely manner and were very patient with me as I learned the new system.

Cons

Instead of depositing the funds a day or two after every payment, it would be nice to save on fees by depositing the money on set days. For us 2 x a month would work. Instead I get multiple deposits throughout the month which causes me to have to input more data entry on our accounting software. It would also be great if they could somehow link to Gradelink so I didn't have to imput the payments into every single account manually.

mohit from Ganpati computers

Easy automatic payments.

go for simple pay. you won't regret it.

Pros

My mainly adopted feature for PaySimple is the automatic monthly payment option. it makes me easy to collect my monthly payment from my customer.

Cons

haven't found anything from last 2+ years. It is working smoothly and their customer services is above the level. they helped me to set this initially.

Thomas from Polarhide, LLC

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Pros

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis. Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package. I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Cons

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Reasons for Choosing PaySimple Pro

Nicer and clearly more competent people at the company.

Toni from HomeLife Academy

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly. The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs. We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Pros

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Cons

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Toni from HomeLife Academy

I have used PaySimple for the last 3 yrs and have been satisfied. The customer service is outstandin

Pros

It is one place to do all your invoicing, receiving payments, customers can pay directly through PaySimple from our website. Also, when I have a suggestion I let them know and if at all possible, they make it happen.

Cons

The search engine has been lacking, but they have made great improvements in that area. There is a delay on the invoice page where the cursor jumps back up to the invoice number each time you click enter.

WILLIE from www.urlifenowfitness.com

PaySimple is excellent software for taking payment and for setting up recurring payments

Pros

This program is a great fit for my small but growing business , the customers liked it and I loved it. I mostly used It to set up clients on auto-debit recurring payments. The fees were decent and customer support is Very Good

Cons

I received the exact services I was looking for. They promised certain things and delivered on those promises , Therefore I have no cons to list here.

David from David James Productions

Industry: Music

Great Value, Great Product

I went from Square to Paysimple because of their ability to hold customer payment info and for automatic recurrent payments. They have a lower charge per transaction and offer electronic check. This saves me about 8 hours a month and money per transaction. They also offer a calendar, but I have yet to make the switch to that at this time. Their customer service has been outstanding.

Pros

Automatic charging, invoicing, calendar option, lower percentage, and electronic check.

ANDREA from Gospel Baptist Church

Great credit card service for our school. Easy to implement and incorporate in to our website.

Easier for paying of school bills by parents. They love it and seem to pay in a more timely manner.

Pros

Easy of implementation and updating on website. Customers are happy with the ease of use and security. Transaction rate is wonderful for non-profit. Previous service was too expensive and took a couple of days to process payments. This is quicker and end of month statements are great.

Cons

Able to use on associated church website as well, but can't enter description into a memo line like on school website. Works, but have to have multiple items set us which is different than with the school software.

Excellent Payment Processing Software

Meets my needs and overall have been very happy with this software. Really sticks to what the name says - a simple payment solution!

Paul from The Road Code

Efficient and bug free payment portal

Payment Portal with recurring payment processing.

Pros

Customer Service, Ease of Use, Monthly Reports, low transaction fees, and we havnt experienced any system bugs or outages. Very happy with this system.

Cons

In my humble opinion the only negative I see is that the monthly reports that get sent via snail mail have a slightly outdated look. If you dont mind that then this is the payment portal you've been looking for!

HAL from HALFINNEY@HOTMAIL.COM

EASY SOLUTION WHEN CONVERTING TO VOIP SYSTEM

WE UPDATED OUR PHONE SYSTEM TO VOIP..NEEDED A CC SOLUTION THAT DIDN'T REQUIRE A DIAL TONE (TERMINALS) PAY SIMPLE HELPED US ACCOMPLISH THAT...PLUS ADD CUSTOMER INFO DATABASE...AND STREAMLINED COMMUNICATION W/ THEM AND OUR STAFF.

Pros

ALWAYS ON . RELIABLE REPORTING . ALL CUSTOMER INFO IN ONE PLACE ADDED E CHECK/ACH IS VERY HELPFUL FOR CUSTOMERS W/ TRANS LIMITS ON THEIR DEBIT CARDS.

Cons

NO DISCOUNT FOR SWIPED TRANS VS MOTO. NO INCENTIVE

Justin from Roof Rx

PaySimple has made invoicing and credit card processing incredibly easy for my company!

It's helped my company tremendously in our efforts to become as paperless a company as possible!

Pros

I love how simple and user-friendly the software interface is to use; it's organized clearly and helps avoid a lot of human error mistakes when using it; plus it's become much easier for us to issue and track refunds when necessary and to issue invoices upon request.

Rimona from Simple Solutions ITC LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great Company

I have been with PaySimple for several years now and referred several businesses to them as I am very happy with their service, software and Customer Service they offer.

Pros

Cons

NA

Kelly from Roof Rx

Easy to learn and use

Shannon from ReadyTalk

Great Job!

Excellent service! I have been using PaySimple for several years and have never had any issues. My account manager and the customer care team are always quick to respond.

Pros

Cons

None

August 2016

Mel from Sole Propietorship

August 2016

Keeps things running without me having to pay attention

PaySimple's great! Software is easy to use, service team is wonderful. I have a full time job but two side projects/gigs that I need to collect payments for, so this is perfect for me because it basically runs in the background so I get paid without really needing to do much.

Pros

I use the software to collect monthly payments. It's super nice not to have to think about it and not to have to chase payments down or remember to do anything, but it's also super easy to make any changes or one off discounts. I also use it to send out invoices, and it totally saved me last month when I realized I hadn't been paid by a customer that was normally pretty regular with payments. Honestly, I might not have even noticed and would have totally missed out.

Cons

All the basic functionality is pretty user friendly. Sometimes to find a deeper feature you have to do a little digging but their customer service team is fantastic and you can chat with them if you need help.

Response from PaySimple

Replied November 2016

Thank you for your review of the PaySimple solution! So glad that it's working well for your real estate rental collection!

Ben from Premier athlete training

Great program

Honestly the best possible platform I could've asked for. They have a customer service team that is the best I've ever experienced. They assigned me my own representative. He actually calls me occasionally letting me know about different up dates and different things he thinks I could add to the platform.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service.

Cons

Can't edit customers orders as much on the app.

Shelly from Primerica

Great value!

We have been very pleased with PaySimple. It allows ease of payments for us. We are a Chiropractic office, and we have a Membership Practice. PaySimple is great for setting up recurring payments month-to-month. We receive quick responses when contacting customer service, and they quickly resolve any issues. I would highly recommend them for your payments. I am not sure why others are having such difficulty with their service.

Pros

Able to set up monthly auto-debits very easily since this is 99% of what our Chiropractic practice uses.

Cons

Each time you want to take a payment, you also have to have their address (set-up a "profile"). However, this doesn't take an incredibly long time either.

Response from PaySimple

Replied August 2015

Hi Shelly, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear recurring payments work well for your business and that you found monthly billing easy to set up. Our customer service team is committed to helping your business thrive, so don't hesitate to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Matthew from Angels of Care

Unmatched customer service

Pros

There customer service is great! I'm not too good at dealing with programs like this but they were there to train me.

Cons

I don't know how much of this is there fault but credit card processing seems to be expensive. I think it is mostly due to the card companies though.

Ryan from Training by Taylor, LLC

Works great for my Personal Training Business

Can track all payments, cancel payments and even refund payments thought the site. Does everything I need it to do for my personal training business.

Pros

Very competitive fees and great for EFT's and credit card drafting. I like to be able to track payments, and see graphically how each month compares to each other.

Cons

Changing address or other profile issues. Lots of paper work and very "old school" with how it all works.

June 2014

Jared

June 2014

I wouldn't make the PaySimple mistake twice.

Seriously, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH PAYSIMPLE. Here is why, once you get involved with them and start processing credit cards-- it will work great for a year or two. But, then your business will change and you will want to use a different provider that will meet the needs of your company better... AND THAT is when PaySimple becomes a real pain. You see, because unlike other payment processors they will not release your customers credit card data to another payment processing firm. They say it is PCI compliance, if that were true then other payment gateways wouldn't be able to release data either. (which they can and do, because they are GOOD companies.) If they would charge be a $500 fee to release my data, so be it. I would HAPPILY pay, but they won't. Good service while it meets your needs, but once your needs change they are very unsympathetic.

Cons

Will not allow your business to grow and adjust. Annoying, beyond belief.

Response from PaySimple

Replied June 2014

Thank you for your feedback – we’re sorry to hear about your current frustration. There are many levels of PCI Compliance that merchant providers can adhere to, and PaySimple’s system was specifically built to provide the highest level of PCI Compliant storage of cardholder data. To meet these standards, our system encrypts individual credit card numbers when they are entered, and decryption only occurs at the credit card processor level -- a very critical piece to protecting against data breaches. We understand the reasoning for wanting to export full card data, and we’re sorry this is not something we’re able to offer to your business. Our Customer Experience team will follow up with you directly with some additional details.

Kyle

ZERO INTEGRITY.

Called to close my account on June 14' They continue to bill my account and I just now got them to close my account on September 3rd 2015. 14 mo later I called in June of 2014 to cancel any charges to my account because I simply never used their service. We are a fairly large company with many expenses every month and I just now, on September 3rd 2015 realized that they have continued to bill my account $39.95 a month up until today. Upon calling them today, they have admitted fault however their policy is that they can only refund up to 3 months. In other words I called to cancel, confirmed everything about my identity with mine/their company to validate myself. I think everything is OK and then they try sneaking a "survey" by you through email... hoping that you do not fill it out so that they can continue to charge your account and hope you do not notice. BOTTOM LINE-- STICK WITH A BETTER KNOWN COMPANY WHO STANDS BEHIND THEIR SERVICE, NOT A COMPANY WHO TRIES TO MAKE IT INCONVENIENT TO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT JUST SO THEY CAN KEEP CHARGING IT.

Response from PaySimple

Replied September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it will help us continue to improve our processes. We’re sorry to lose you as a customer and to hear that our cancellation process has resulted in frustration. Based on what you’ve described, it looks like our team is in contact with you, but we encourage you to call us (800) 466-0992 #2, if you have any questions regarding the resolution of your issue.

Thomas from Polarhide, LLC

I get more than I expected. i have worked with Paysimple for 6 months.without complaint.

Allows my customers credit via their credit cards. This feature Increases sales for me. Offering the three major cards has some panache with clients.

Pros

It is so intuitive. Smooth connection with my customers. Invoice has button to pay by credit card. Customers like the convenience. Tracking customers is a breeze.

Cons

nothing. Add a feature. I can say that full integration with Quick books would allow integration with my sales tax reports and other master reports. But it is so smooth anyway that is not a real issue for me.

Mendy from Dixon Area Caring Center

Great resource!

Great job PaySimple! Super Customer Service!

Pros

I love how easy PaySimple is to use. It also eliminated me having to think about payments once they have been entered in and alerts me with an email if something needs my attention.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like there are to many steps to do one simple thing.

Carl from Serenity Therapeutic Massage

July 2015

very well structured and simple to use and update for your client base

I really dont have any con's with using this software. it is very straightforward in every way. It does take some time to understand what you are doing as it relates to your business ( such as billing a or collecting a payment) This is mainly true when you are new to the customer billing part of doing business. I found that after some time going over the information from the webinars everything made sense. As for the staff they are wonderful. My account manager "Sue" was awesome in every way. always helped me if i ran into a snag... she is very knowledgeable .. Our business is very Blessed to have her

Response from PaySimple

Replied July 2015

Thanks for the feedback Carl! We are happy to hear you found our webinars helpful and that you find PaySimple easy to use. As always, feel free to call us at 800.466.0992 if there is anything else we can do to help your business thrive.

December 2015

J. Keith from xlrINT, LLC

December 2015

Great for recurring payments

Provides an easy update and capture of pci data for recurring payments. Our primary challenge is dealing with expiring and cancelled credit cards used on long-term contracts. PaySimple makes that much easier.

Pros

strong user interface.

Cons

nothing comes to mind.

Response from PaySimple

Replied December 2015

Thanks for the feedback! Glad our product helps you stay on top of your credit card payments. You can always reach us at 800.466.0992 if you need assistance.

May 2015

Dillon

May 2015

Horrible Customer Service and a Paperwork Nightmare

PaySimple worked great for about two weeks. Then came requests for paperwork, and holds on deposits, then came the shut down with no notice. They decided my business model was incompatible with their risk factor assessment, and that the underwriters did not agree with my business model. There was no warning, just a shut down, and I am still not sure if I will get any of my customer data to continue pursuing payments.

Pros

Cons

Terrible customer service. Unsure of mobile presence, they seem to have multiple apps for the same thing published. They also do not use their own card processing, but outsource it to a processor, who may or may not be compatible with your business industry. They didn't even try to tell me what was wrong when they terminated our contract.

Response from PaySimple

Replied June 2015

Thanks for your review. You are right, our software integrates with different processors who have different allowances for risk. We might be able to set you up with a more liberal processor to keep using the system, give our team a call at 800.466.0992 option 2 to speak with a rep who can see if there is an alternative or high-risk processor available. Thanks!

Lacey from Gardens of Growth

Simplified Payment System We Love

Pay Simple changed the way we do business. Its easy to use and our clients love it. We went from taking payments on the phone to an online payment system with credit/debit card and ACH payments. The ability we have to accept reoccurring payments also really helped and took our business to the next level.

Pros

Affordable, lower rates than other places, great customer service, easy to use and set up.

Young from Tiger Jo's Top Martial Arts

Not too easy to use, but still worth the price and great customer support.

Pros

First, the credit card rate is very affordable; almost half of the regular POS softwares out there. Also, the customer support is beyond your expectation to help you if you are stuck.

Cons

It is little hard to use; and the application process was a little long than I anticipated. If this does not bother you, however, this software is definitely worth it!

Easy to Use Payment System

Pros

- Easy to use - Great support team helps with questions/integrations - Continuous improvements and sleek design - Great for setting up our recurring payments

Cons

Easiest to use for payment schedules for individuals and not companies and doesn't replace an accounting system if that's what you are hoping.

Matched with client management software

Seamlessly matches with my client billing and management software, lowered my overall cost too.

Pros

They matched my rates with current payment processor and took care of all the back-end to transfer me to the new processor.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet. I've only been using the product for the past month.

Amber from HIVE Digital Strategy

Great Payment Processing Option

We are currently working on integrating this into one of our client's websites and it's a great tool. Not only does it have a great ecommerce platform, it also has a meetings scheduler that our client is using to allow her clients to schedule meetings with her right from her website. And once that meeting is over, she can automatically generate an invoice using the calendar function based on wha the meeting was about!

Response from PaySimple

Replied November 2016

Thank you, Amber for your review of the PaySimple software! Glad that the online store system and appointment scheduling are working well for your client! Looking forward to your business growing with the software. - PaySimple

Pay simple very easy

Pros

1) simple payment procedure 2) and it is very simple to use and they have good customer care 3)and the graph system is very friendly it easily helps us to track our payments

Cons

Cost is bit high compare to other competitive products if not am very satisfied

Caitlin from Hastings on Hudson Chiropractic & wellness

Easy Simple Payments

I can't say enough about this product. The dashboard is so easy to utilize, i'm never lost trying to get to the area that i'm looking for. Its easy to set up payments, customers and recurring payments so that my business can run easily. Customer service is the best, all representatives I've spoken with are ready and willing to help me as fast as possible with positive attitudes and pleasant people.

Response from PaySimple

Replied July 2015

Thanks Caitlin for your review! We are happy to support your business and excited that you've chosen to thrive with PaySimple for your payment acceptance and customer management. Don't hesitate to continue to reach out if there is anything we can do!

Steven from Integrity Mortgage Licensing

Excellent Service

So far, I've had nothing but a good experience with PaySimple. They have contacted me a few times to make sure my experience is good and to see if I need help with anything. And when I noticed my rate was a little high due to the use of mostly business credit cards, they lowered me to a more reasonable flat rate. They also have ACH, which most payment processors do not have.

Response from PaySimple

Replied September 2015

Thanks for sharing your feedback Steven. We are happy to help and glad to hear your experience with PaySimple has been so smooth. We're here to help small and mid-sized businesses like yours thrive and are always here if you need a hand. Thanks again!

Jennifer from Jennifer E. Rich, LCSW, P.C.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Best Internet Processor

PaySimple was not my first pick as a processor of client payments, however, I wish it had been. Since leaving PayPal I have only had good results! The customer support is excellent and the ease of use is unparalleled.

Pros

The accuracy and ease of use.

Cons

Inability to use full service (cant sent invoices) on my iPhone or iPad.

Katti from CrossFit Acceleration

Easy and simple to use!

Paysimple allows us to run our CrossFit gym with ease. It's great to setting up and managing recurring payments for memberships as well as generating custom reports to track growth and income coming in! The dashboard is great when you just want to log in quick and see your receivables for the month!

Response from PaySimple

Replied August 2015

Thanks for the feedback and review Katti. It's great to hear that PaySimple works well for your business! We are happy to hear you found it easy to set up and have a great tool to manage recurring payments, and track growth and income. If we can be of further help, please call PaySimple at 1.800.466.0992. Thanks again!

Stacey from ACE Publishing

ACE Publishing Review

This is our first year using PaySimple. We have appreciated the customer service we have received from our representative. She is always quick to look for solutions to our questions. There are certain things we would like to do that would make it easier to maintain our items in the catalog and keep things organized. Entering field information was a big frustration for us. We would also like to be able to delete items off of our field options when we make a mistake on one. It would also save us a step if there were a way to export items by batch ID.

Amanda from Bell Media

September 2015

My company loves PaySimple. We have all of our sales rep registered!

All our reps have access so once they sign the contract they can set up a recurring payment. And then accounting just verifies it is correct. The customer receives a receipt. (It's automatic!) We get failed transaction notifications. The flow of the system is easy to use as well. And I can't forget to mention the ease of recurring payments.

Response from PaySimple

Replied September 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback Amanda. We appreciate your business and are glad your accounting team finds our product easy to use. Feel free to reach out to our team if you ever have a question or need help: 1.800.466.0992. Thanks!

Jonathan from Astral Fitness

AWESOME. Love PAYSIMPLE

PaySimple is an Awesome company. They're fast and convenient. Easy to learn. The only suggestion that I have is to be able to provide a way to separate monthly EFT transactions from Manual Transactions.

Pros

I love everything.

Cons

none

November 2015

November 2015

Awesome Company!

First off this is a amazing company that I feel that they actually care about their customers unlike some companies. Their customer service team is one of the best teams out there. I have never had a bad experience with paysimple. Using paysimple is quick and easy to learn the other thing that could do Is extend their phone hours but besides that they are a AMAZING company!

Pros

Great Customer Service Easy to use software Short hold times

Cons

Short customer service hours

Response from PaySimple

Replied December 2015

Well, thank you very much! We do care about our customers and are glad it shows. Our online Support Center may be helpful for after hours questions: https://paysimple.com/support/. And, stay tuned for some big changes that will make it more helpful and even easier to navigate.

Jody from The Renaissance Group

PaySimple rocks!

Since we began accepting credit cards several years ago, we used tried several processors. By far, PaySimple has been the most reliable and easiest to use. We love the user interface. It is intuitive and user-friendly. PaySimple support has been great also. We have always been able to get answers to questions and resolve any issues with one contact.

Response from PaySimple

Replied July 2015

Thanks Jody for your review! We are happy to help your business thrive and to answer any of your questions as they arise. Best to you in 2015 and beyond!