What are Procurify users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Procurify software through verified user reviews

• icon"Allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers. Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration."
  • icon"Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering."
  • icon"Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app."
  • icon"Training is for sure a requirement, otherwise you would be completely lost with this program."
  • icon"Attaching the photos - I struggle to with this option."
  • icon"The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused."

Browse all Procurify Reviews

• Have you used Procurify and would like to share your experience with others?

Ed

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Pros

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

Nothing offered us all the features and integration to our accounting system.

VIckie

My Current Perspective of Procurify

I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

Pros

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

Cons

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

Response from Procurify

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Luke

July 2016

Nice interface, good product

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Eric

Flexibility

Procurify is the second system that I have used, and I feel that it was an improvement for us to switch to this system. After our first year of use, I like that we were able to make some changes that helped our productivity. I hope that after this year, we will understand even better what can help us, and they will be able to make more changes.

Pros

The first year we switched to Procurify, it wasn't easy because it seemed so different from the system I was used to. But it did not take me long to get up to speed with Procurify. I have come to enjoy the layout and ease of having virtual information at my fingertips. We noticed some items that would be beneficial for us to have easier access, and Procurify was able to make the changing which made it more enjoyable to use their system.

Cons

I would like to see the student's balance be present at the end of each page. Sometimes, when working with families, I have to go back to where that posted information is to make sure the student has the funds in their account to do what is desired.

Response from Procurify

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with our onboarding process was relatively simple. Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it over to our product team for review. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Ryan

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

Pros

The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Cons

The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

Response from Procurify

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Brian

very good product, very good service

generally very good. quick to respond to questions. I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Pros

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

Cons

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

easiest and simpliest interface. good presentation. good visual design. AND it comes with an app.

Response from Procurify

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Lucas

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Approval structure; Friendly interface; Easy to configure;

Pros

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Cons

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard. If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Response from Procurify

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Jose

Amber Charter

Due dates on submitting backup.

Pros

Perfect program that is easy to train on.

Cons

I have not encountered anything negative about this Procurify.

Response from Procurify

Hi Jose, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Christa

Industry: Research

Christa Use of Procurify

Good. It is helpful

Pros

It is easy to use and it has an ordering memory which is nice

Cons

When it is under construction/maintenance and not available

Response from Procurify

Hi Christa, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use and helpful. The Procurify Team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Amanda

My families love to use Procurify over other ordering systems

Pros

It has easy to find options needed for ordering and pulling reports. All of the information is at my fingertips.

Cons

Nothing, I think this program is great

Reasons for switching to Procurify

The organization I work for switched to Procuify

Response from Procurify

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It's great to hear that Procurify is helping you with your ordering and reporting processes. We're excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Dan

Industry: Machinery

Procurify helped streamline our startup

Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

Cons

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

It had most of the functionality that we were looking for at the time of purchase. The phone app based approvals and audit trail, and also the fact that we could tailor the software to our needs.

Rodney

Corporate Procurement System

Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

Pros

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Cons

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

I didn't take part in that process. This is my personal opinion and should have no bearing or affect on the Corporation that employs me. I've used alternate products/systems in the past (SAP and IQMS) personally speaking, Procurify is much better and easier to learn, etc. There's a customer support team that is really great and informative as where my past experiences I had to be self-taught with no support! I can't say enough how user friendly the software is. Great company with great employees!

Ella

Super Easy to Explore and Use

I am really happy with this tool. It help us organize everything that we order in our company as it provides us with history and good routing functions as well for automated approval process

Pros

The good thing about this tool is that you can create multiple buckets in order to separate the charges for each markets, especially for company like us. It helping us track ordres from each market and check whether it's still within the budget Navigating your past orders is also super easy. You can check the history of the previously ordered item with their easy filter feature. Routing orders can easily be set up based on business needs, we don't need to email them separately to remind them to approve as all approvers can be reminded through this tool and they get notifcation on emails. The good thing about this is, it has an app. you can view and approve anything even when outside. People in the organization can also raise a question regarding the specific order by commenting on that order itself. This saves time in emailing and taking a screenshot of what are you referring to cause you with this functionility, you can easily click on VIEW LINKS to see which order was that comment is for

Cons

Most of the things are actually good, i can't complain more. If anything, maybe a chat support functionality on the home page of the tool can be added so we can easily reach out to anyone if we have any questions

Robert

August 2016

Great Procurement Product

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

Pros

* Cloud based, easy to access. * Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy. * Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders. * Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates. * Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account. * Granular level of permissions access.

Cons

* Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes. * Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement. * Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Mallory

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Software

It has been great. Their support systems are really great and they're very willing to help.

Pros

We were using a paper and pen method before we switched to Procurify. This software has saved us a ton of time and paperwork. It is easy to use and has great (and many) options for support. It is easy to set up approval methods and to control access to different modules. Love that you can leave comments in just about anything and tag your co-workers.

Cons

I wish that the bills were tied to the POs so that it would be easier to review incurred spend vs. outstanding PO value. At the moment you have to go into separate reports to find what you're looking for. I also wish that the ability to export data was not in the settings so that access could be provided to those who you don't want clicking around in approval settings (etc) but have permissions to see purchasing data.

Ease of use.

Jason

Excellent Purchasing Software!

Pros

As a growing hardware company, the volume and complexity of our purchasing increased very quickly. Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup an appropriate purchasing approval process and faciliate clear communication between the engineering and purchasing teams. Their integration with our accounting system (Xero), also made the accounting for our purchases much simpler. Simple features like pasting URL links to fill in product information, integrations to PunchOut and customizations we could make for our business allowed the software to meet our unique business meets and significantly improve our efficiency.

Cons

Our only suggestions to the Procurify team would be to continue to increase integrations with other software and extend the ability of companies to customize fields on the purchase order.

Joe

Private School uses Procurify to manage its spending

Controlling our spending on all purchases for a private school. We track all departments (Athletics, Academics, Facilities, Marketing, Technology, Developement, Business Office). Nice that it has the QuickBooks chart of accounts to be able to track budget to accounts payable.

Pros

1. Cloud-based 2. Manages by function/department 3. Can immediately stop overspending before it occurs 4. provides real-time update of spend to budget 5. uses QuickBooks chart of accounts

Cons

1. not integrated with QuickBooks 2. search is not across all functions 3. setup was harder than it had to be 4. departments should be able to see the status of their budgets and not have to be an approver to see if purchase is within budget parameters

Reasons for choosing Procurify

Procurify is specifically designed to create electronic purchase orders and to control spending. Some great features are: Cloud-based, support via chat, can see impact of purchases on budget before approvals are made. Chart of accounts is mapped to our QuickBooks Online. User interface is intuitive and user adoption was immediate. Other products had support in India, were expensive, and had old Windows-style interfaces.

Jeremiah

POs and Pay Cards

Great experience overall. Definitely has made a positive impact on our business and employees.

Pros

Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great. POs are easily created, sent out, and closed with the system that is provided. Similarly, when we are not using POs we are using Procurify Pay. Procurify Pay cards are simple to fund and easy to spend. Reconciliation is a breeze and it provides great controls for spending and department accountability. Over all, Procurify is a great system that has helped make our business run more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

At first there was no direct integration with QuickBooks Online, so everything had to be ran through a third-party application in order to move over and match data in the two systems. The current integration is better, but it is not a two way street and there still is a decent amount of manual work that has to be done with updating budgets, adding/removing account codes, and running reports.

Natalie

Pros

It is functional and easy to navigate. I had no trouble adapting to it and learning its features.

Cons

We would like for it to integrate better with some of our software systems.

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Pros

Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Cons

I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.

Stephanie

Process Purchase Orders

My overal experience with Procurify we are able to revised Purchase Order and generate the PO back to the person who requested one.

Pros

You are able to use this software online.

Cons

I wish that I am able to see the requsitions

Reasons for switching to Procurify

So we can upload them on CDK

Steve

Getting organized with purchasing

Overall very satisfied so far and excited to roll this out to our team as we've only been in testing and implementation for a few months now.

Pros

Procurify helped us bump up our systems/processes to the level of growth we've seen as an organization.

Cons

With the direct correlation to inventory management and expense reporting, it'd be great to see Procurify expand their presence in those process as much as procurement.

Cost

Miranda

August 2016

Trayvax Review - MBall

-We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

Pros

-Easy import/export of data -Catalog/Vendor list -PO history and pdf generator -Dashbord is quick and easy to read -We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out. -Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Cons

-We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.

Lori

Purchasing System - Easy to use

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

Pros

The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

Cons

I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Keisha

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Pros

What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Cons

I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Response from Procurify

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Procurify