• Pros

• "It was super easy to setup. I set it up the same day. And compared to some of the others it is very easy to use, which makes it great for clients."

• "SuiteDash has been great for streamlining our client onboarding process and communications. It is easy to use and our clients are very impressed."

• "A very flexible platform that puts everything I'm looking for in one place. Easy to understand and saved me a lot of time and made my work less time consuming."

• Cons

• "Problems of plenty ... need to spend some time to learn to use all the features, However support is great and they have in context help which can help with this hurdle."

• "Everything seems great to me, but the UI/UX needs to be improved."

• "There is very little about this software we didnt like. The Invoicing is nice but can be confusing at first. Luckily, they have a comprehensive documentation system and excellent customer service."

Browse SuiteDash Reviews

Spencer from Proact CFO

A great customer portal, customer service application

I will be honest and say I looked at SuiteDash before and didn't give it a fair shot. You do need to be willing to watch some of the help videos for set up. Once I did that, I was set up within a day and have a pretty sweet looking customer portal on my website now. I really think they have packed an insane amount of features and customization into one product.

Pros

It creates a great customer interface -- through multiple channels -- email, customer portal, and messaging. I really like that you can brand your own customer portal fairly easily. Within a day of set up, I had a portal, on my own domain. In the same day, I set up their progressive web app for mobile as well. This would have taken me tons of set up time and having to hire a database admin. SuiteDash provides this for a very reasonable monthly fee. I also love the Flows feature where you can use automations and even use data from the CRM (auto-fill templates with things like contact and company names). Don't overlook the value of this feature! It has the potential to save a lot of time when it comes to automating onboarding and customer communications.

Cons

I would really like Google Drive natively integrated (I'm sure others would like Dropbox). This is high on the list of requested features, so I do think it will make it on their development roadmap. I can be a tad slow to load at times, but I've read they are also actively working on improvements in speed. I think the feature set well overrides this issue.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash provided the most structure and features without me having to code it or maintain it myself. I felt like I got frustrated with competing products that required too much in the way of coding or maintenance.

Vigneswaran from Simserv Sdn Bhd

Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support

Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Pros

1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it. 2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast. 3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing. 4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money. 5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Cons

The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

To eliminate the use of different software for different tasks. With SuiteDashm our team was able to run everything from business chat, project management and CRM in one place. And since it combines everything in one place, the pricing is much more affordable. We save alot of money and time with SuiteDash.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Ryan from Superior Solar Group

Industry: Oil & Energy

All I need

I love it. You will too. It's worth the investment.

Pros

Suitedash is pretty robust. It's an all in one business solution that I have been using for my clients. They have a solar company that relies heavily on lead generation. We needed a tool that not only can run my client's business but could make it easy for affiliates to log in to see their book of business. Suitedash handles this perfectly. We create lead forms on our website and all of the information gets setup on our CRM. Zapier integrations are amazing. The software can do much more than that but as my clients grown they will not need to go anywhere else.

Cons

Customer Support is my least favorite. It takes a day to answer our Reponses at times and it's a bit frustrating, given most saas have adequate staff onboard to answer pressing questions etc. Though they have an amazing helpdesk. Everything is well documented - however I wish they would be more proactive with the emails. But I love them none the less.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

All in one. Has small business owners in mind.

Christy from Petroleum Field Laboraotry Inc

Industry: Research

Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow

Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

Pros

I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

Cons

When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Infoflo didn't have Quick books upload.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied August 2020

Hi Christy, Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash. You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language. We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment. We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs. Thanks, Mike

Christian from The Gabby Dade Institute

Cost Saving Software

I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

Pros

The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

Cons

CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Tax Dome was my next option, but I would end up having to get Clickup or Asana to keep up with the project management side of the business. I did not like Honeybook's payment process. Taxaroo was too bloated with their branding and didn't provide a full-service option like Suite Dash.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Dubsado is a great product, but it lacked the app which is important to my clients. The workaround was to download the homepage to their home screen, but many wanted an app and the creators stressed that an app was not a priority to them. I like that when my clients pull up their portal, it doesn't have dubsado in the link. Being an accountant, security is mandatory. Suite Dash offers better security and a client portal that you can white label and fully customize. Suite Dash allows the client to create their own password and Dubsado does not. You have to create the password for them or they use their email to sign in which is not the best level of security.

Nafiur from SolidCube Digital

Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients

Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

Pros

I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

Cons

I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

I first came to know about this type of tools from SuiteDash's marketing campaigns. And I was hooked from the first go by the vast opportunity it provides to manage my business very smoothly. Later, I found out quite a few alternatives of tool, but eventually I stuck with this tool because of the humanly support I get from them. Feature-wise, SuiteDash is very competitive with other tools and some of them may have something better, but support-wise, SuiteDash really exceeded my expectations.

Kianja from Bookkeepers and Associates, LLC.

The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With

Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Pros

Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

Cons

The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Suitedash is cost effective, customizable, and white label. U was even able to use my own domain.

Alex from NUCONET.com

An excellent Client Portal with many other great features

Overall it has been a great experience. I hope the add the chat widget soon so we can chat directly with their support from the dashboard.

Pros

The branding and client portal features. SuiteDash allows you to upload your logos and set your branding colors to make it your own. The client portal features are outstanding, very well thought

Cons

The lack of a chat widget in the dashboard so the admin can communicate with SuiteDash support directly. Hopefully they will add it soon.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Because SuiteDash is a better all the way around product. We appreciate all the tools it includes (apps) , it's a one stop app that replaces many others. And replaces them well. A very complete app to manage client's, proposals, contracts, billing, invoices, communications, project management, tasks, etc. It's very well though, you can tell that the people behind it's design know about the processes businesses like ours go through.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash is a more complete product.

Amanda from Spark Development

Well Rounded program which fills multiple organizational needs

Pros

I like that I have fewer software programs to deal with. I can log in here and have my CRM, Project Management, along with interfacing with my client too.

Cons

The invoicing could be stronger, but it's not a deal breaker by any stretch.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

We wanted a more unified experience with fewer logins.

Paul from PJ Websites

I’m loving it

I couldn’t live without it now. Loving it more each day.

Pros

So many features all built into one tool. Being able to have the project management tied into CRM, billing, email marketing & built in automation is awesome.

Cons

The discount line of the invoices was not able to be hidden. Once I reported this they resolved it and it’s now hidden when no discounts apply. They listened and actioned it fast.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Automation tools built in across all aspects.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

More tools built into one.

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

Pros

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Cons

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SD is saving us having to integrate many additional applications and processes that will otherwise have to be integrated with ClickUp & Nifty PM, which are both excellent for project and task management. Both ClickUp & Nifty do a great job in delivering on their respective and focus objectives, but neither provide the comprehensive set of CRM tools and interoperability provided by SuiteDash In addition, the proposed development road-map of SD continue to focus on the integration of key business administrative processes which are more aligned with our development and management objectives than do the other application tested.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash has integrated a broader set of needed tools and consolidated our Client Intake, Invoicing, Contract Documentation, with Excellent Client Marketing and communication options, and an Appointment Scheduling system that we are hoping will mature to the perfect solution and all in one DashBoard.

Geisha from MoneyBack Now

The Complete Package Software

I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

Pros

This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight. Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone. But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Cons

As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve. To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

Price

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I was using way to many different softwares and was not able to streamline everything properly. Plus, when I started adding up the cost of each one the switch made perfect sense.

Ben from goodspots

A very well-thought-out package.

We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Pros

For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Cons

Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

The fair pricing, the range of features and the friendly Suitedash-Team.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The functional scope of Suitedash covers numerous individual applications. Therefore, it makes little sense to not bundle some of the most essential tasks with this suite.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied December 2020

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

Alfred from PixelWaves LLC

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

Pros

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Cons

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash rich long list of benefits and capabilities

Response from SuiteDash

Replied December 2020

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Mike from Magarin Group, LLC

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Pros

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Cons

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

Response from SuiteDash

Replied November 2020

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Ken from Living Water Digital

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

Pros

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Cons

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface. 2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

For some reason, many clients had a hard time adapting to Asana, feeling it was like signing up for yet another social network that would fill their inbox. Even with coaching, it was difficult to keep all project communication in the platform.SuiteDash is tied to my website domain, myclients.mydomain.com- so they feel more like it's all about the project instead.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied November 2020

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Keller from Leadsurance

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Pros

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Cons

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash offered unique features that the others did not offer. Such as a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label capabilities with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Clinked was missing important features we needed like a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied October 2020

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Ismo from Computer software

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

Pros

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Cons

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

I needed one tool for several small company needs, such as CRM, project management, file sharing, customer login, all under one hood.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash has a better file sharing system, much more fresh look and it is more intuitive to use. And you will able to use own custom domain and make all the setups within one day.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied October 2020

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact help@suitedash.com and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Joyce from BFF Agency

Perfect for small businesses

Pros

It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless. Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up. Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Cons

In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Compare this with another CRM I was using previously and shelling out big bucks on a monthly basis: Bitrix24, which was buggy, support was slow to respond especially for tech issues. And if you ever need help with automation or their business designer tool, you're either on your own or you have to pay extra to hire one of their official partners to help you. And that's at a price of $750/hour in my area! Not only that, you can never get a refund the moment you paid. Case in point: initially, I was able to connect my office landline to it and it worked beautifully. So I topped up my credits. Then they changed their terms and removed the telephony connection that I’ve already setup. With this change, I can only use the telephony service if I rent/buy a number. As I didn’t want to rent or buy another telephone line, I decided not to use their telephony feature and asked for my money back since the credits can’t be used anymore. They quoted me their no-refund policy.. There’s still more than 6 months till the end of my Bitrix subscription. But I’ve already moved on to SuiteDash to save myself from the endless cycle of frustration and disappointment I’d been going through since using Bitrix. And I think it's the best decision I've ever made since I founded this company.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied September 2020

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Rosendo from Discover Web Solutions, LLC

All-In-One Software

I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

Pros

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Cons

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

I took a chance and bought it while it was featured on Appsumo. I have bought software on Appsumo before, but after using it for a while and seeing the potential for my business, I bought more codes on Appsumo. SuiteDash is the software on Appsumo that I have bought the most codes to get more features.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied September 2020

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Automate it all from Lead to Client Onboarding

I have enjoyed using SuiteDash and been amazed at all it offers. The support team is responsive. There are minor annoyances here and there but overall, if you would like to automate more of the process from capturing a lead, getting a contract signed, and getting the client their own custom client portal to help you complete their work, then SuiteDash is amazing. I also do like the team features for having project templates with full tasks and phases for the different teams to be able to track and complete projects. The internal knowledge-base is not the slickest but it works and allows us to have a place for SOPs and further instructions for workers/staff.

Pros

I really like that it allows us to automate much of the process when a client signs a contract with us. Once signed, they can then set up their billing and once paid, they will be given a client portal including the tasks they need to do and a place for them to upload their assets for us. I love how you can impersonate a staff or a client to see what they would see at login. Also, I like that there is a WordPress app to put the client's portal into their WordPress admin. This is perfect for us.

Cons

The forms builder is not flexible enough for me. I don't like how limited it is to customize the presentation of the forms. It needs the ability to include more instruction text between items. Sometimes the software is slow to load the different pages, I wish it were faster. Some of the steps can not be automated yet but hopefully soon. Zapier triggers need to be expanded. I wish there could be more than one email per account so that different staff could email clients from within SuiteDash.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

ConvergeHub seemed nice but was more suited towards a manual high touch consulting/coaching business rather than a web agency doing client projects. For Contracts, I did not like Quoters UX and didn't give it much of a try. I prefer Plutio contracts to quoters but will be using SuiteDash contracts from now on since it is all integrated.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The automation in SuiteDash and I found it easier and more featured to use for us and clients than the other 2 products.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve our Forms and expand on our Zapier triggers. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Kaushal from XENRION

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

Pros

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information 2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data. 3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads . 4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members 5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members ) 6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar 7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Cons

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash 2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied September 2020

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Tae from Matrix Media Consulting

White Label Portal for Clients

Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges. Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

Pros

The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions. It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward. The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Cons

Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Overall ease of use, greater options, white labeling option, better instructional videos, better reviews and recommendation from peers.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The white label branding gave us the "credit" for the portal - including the mobile app. Clinked has a white label solution but for their mobile app, it was very expensive. It also allowed for more flow options and was not as restrictive.

Darrin from Shinybot

Robust features of several tools in one suite

I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Pros

Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Cons

Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Basecamp is freaking beautiful and probably the only one next to Teamwork that has an easy interface that clients actually like and want to use. All you get is a PM tool. SuiteDash has many other additions that make it more useful and more complete.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Using Woocommerce Subscriptions to handle billing for services subscription. I wanted a better client area than the default My-Account section. To get something similar to SuiteDash it would require multiple plugins and also cost.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

Dara from The Daraly

Great customer service!

Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

Pros

We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Cons

I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

We chose Suite Dash simply because it is the only service that provided every feature that we needed without a huge price tag. There may be others out there, but because we are new we did not even consider many because of the huge monthly cost. We feel very fortunate that what started as our only option has turned into a great partner for us.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied November 2019

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

Jesika from Dabella Consulting

Client Onboarding & Management Streamlined

I love the fact that Client onboarding, contracting, invoicing, white-label client on log in can be accomplished under one roof. One word, streamlined.

Pros

I want to compliment the high level of customer support that I have received from the SuiteDash team this past year. They have improved their functions, site speed, and features that were not previously there before a few years back. I've watched and followed the progress of this company for quite some time now. I'm proud to say that we are now and full fledge Pinnacle user. We've also set up a few startup companies to use this CRM system as well. I love that they provide us with an insight/roadmap to a forecast of their progress in implementing new and upcoming features, it's exciting to see as an existing user. They're many CRM platforms out there, and it appears that they are looking into becoming, a one size fits all type of system. Keep up the great work!

Cons

I'm impatient, so having to wait for new features to become live is dreadful. Would like to see questionnaire forms improved.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

The upcoming roadmap of the new and improved functions and features.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Client asset review approval/decline functionality feature.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied October 2020

Hi Jesika, and thank you for your feedback! We are proud that you have been following our progress and have seen our improvements. We want to get our new features out ASAP - but we have to thoroughly design and test everything we do to ensure it is a good experience for our customers. If you have any suggestions to improve our questionnaire forms, don't hesitate to send them to help@suitedash.com :)

Douglas from Visualab Design

The All-in-one business/project management platform I've been looking for.

I've looked for an affordable all in one business management system like this for about 2 years. No matter how far I got into all the ones I tried, they never met our companies needs. Suitedash has come the closest by far and once they work out a few issues and improvements I'll be 100% happy. Also, great customer support!

Pros

The completeness of the platform. Almost everything you would need to do from a business or project management standpoint is available here. Suitedash is now the main hub of all of our business activities.

Cons

The user interface isn't great. However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough. However they are addressing that with an update that should be out any time now.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

More features. Better value. Overall a more complete platform.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

And.co does it does well. But Suitedash is much more comlete.

Sumit from Lalmon

I absolutely love it. Easy to configure, Replace many of my tools!!

I have recently switched from 17Hats to Suitedash. There are some features where suitedash can improve (like better UI, webhooks) that are limitations for my business. Also, It will still probably need to be supplemented with more specialized software for some things (and this will vary from user to user), but that's going to be true of any system. I plan to keep using suitedash as I have high hopes for this software and truly believe that in they are committed to polishing what they have, it will be the best solution out there.

Pros

Suitedash is a well thought out, well architected, fully integrated software at a price level that is suitable for the average business owner. Suitedash has literally everything I want, from client portal to email marketing to project management. I particularly liked the white labeling feature, which allows me to rebrands everything to suite my business. Their client portal system is phenomenal. It is, to date, the nicest looking and most robust I've seen in any all-in-one. Compared to 17Hats's the SD portal is much better. They also have nice, complete documentation. I've been able to answer my own questions for the most part just by using their FAQ system. Dev team seems to be knocking out updates pretty rapidly. Support has been pretty quick to respond.

Cons

One thing I would recommend is to improve the user interface. Also, as a 100% online business, I need to be able to embed a scheduling link on my website so leads can automatically schedule a discovery call. But that is just not possible with SD right now. It would also be nice if they added chat support once things have calmed down a bit for them.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied September 2020

Hi Sumit, and thank you for your review! We definitely hear the feedback from the community regarding updating the UI - that's on our list :)

Chris from Savio Designs

All in One CRM + Project Management + TONS MORE!!!

I switched to SuiteDash after searching for a product that would replace my old CRM, Ultimate Client Manager, which was abandoned by the developer. I was surprised how difficult it was to find something that combined everything that UCM had. Most products had project management, but not client support/tracking or vice-versa. Then I came across SuiteDash. It has (or will be having once a few things planned for release are done) all the features of my old CRM plus a lot more! As with setting up any CRM, it takes quite a bit of time to get things set up and customized the way you want. Since Suite Dash offers an unbelievable amount of customization options, this can be daunting and a turn off for some, but it should be seen as a strength. So, yes, plan on spending a good amount of time getting things together and set up before you "switch" or "use it live". I spent about a month and a half getting things set up, then went live with just using some of the main features (I am still learning and testing other features). Because there are so many features that SuiteDash encompasses, you can use it for almost any industry you can imagine. There are some feature that I will likely never use, and that is ok - it just means that more types of people/industries are using SuiteDash and advancing its development which will ultimate also help me in the end! Customer Support has also been pretty responsive and helpful! This has been a great switch for me!!

Pros

Really like how it is highly customizable and has a ton of options! It has an ongoing team developing it, which means the features keep expanding and it stays current. Since it is hosted by them, I don't have to worry about applying updates. The Support team has been very responsive as well!

Cons

The main things I don't like are features that are missing that are slated to be released soon: A support Ticketing system, installment payments, and reporting feature. Once these are added, it will have all the features of my old CRM and many more!

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

It was more complete compared to others I was looking at - had all the features I wanted/needed and more.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Ultimate Client Manager was sadly abandoned by the developer - so I needed to find something else that was current, constantly developed, and had the same features (and more) of UCM. SuiteDash was the answer!

Joseph from JosephRanseth.com

Revolutionized the way I think about the structure and organization of my entire coaching business

Pros

SuiteDash is such an intelligent tool. While it was originally designed for agencies that service clients, it works amazingly for my coaching business. Previously I was using ClickFunnels to manage the members area of my group coaching/mastermind program. Not only is SuiteDash much cheaper, it replace nearly all of the functions that ClickFunnels had been serving for my business. I love that I can customize the onboarding flows for new members and provide them with custom content. I am currently in the process of converting many of my exercises and worksheets that I use with my clients into interactive forms that can be saved in their profile, so the members area functions as a SAAS, not just a simple training library. I also love the email marketing functionality they have.

Cons

The one thing that doesn't work seamlessly is directly inserting contacts from my landing pages into my email marketing lists within SuiteDash. While they do have Zapier integrations, I'd love be able to directly insert new leads from my landing pages and opt-in boxes into my marketing lists. Doing so would eliminate the need for any other email marketing solution as well. There's room for API development, but I really get the sense that their roadmap is genuinely user-informed and that a year from now the software will be light years ahead of anything else out there.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

More functionality for my purposes, lower costs.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied November 2020

Hi Joseph, and thank you for your feedback! We've actually implemented your desired feature. You can read about it here: https://help.suitedash.com/article/440-general-usage-form-sub-type

Annmarie from Annmarie Gustafson

Thanks for Making My Life Easier!

I can keep track of all my clients, each of their projects, and send them their invoices. This program easily does the work of many programs and honestly, it's as good as having at least another person working for me. It just keep getting better. And customer service has always been responsive and helpful.

Pros

SuiteDash is one of the most feature-rich programs I have ever used. I can replace almost all of my other tools with this one! This product has saved me hours and helped me get more clients. Being able to put so many automations in place has save me countless hours. I also am a to present a really professional client portal to my clients. With the portal, I'm able to set better boundaries for working together, and have a central place to share my files with my clients. Being able to request files from my clients while also giving them deadlines has been game-changing. People will either turn or their work on time, or they have no grounds to complain if their project gets behind because they didn't hold up their end of the agreement. This has saved me from having to work overtime and set better boundaries, with ease.

Cons

I did have to turn off the option to allow clients to book their own appointment because it allows multiple appointments to be booked in one time slot. I wish it was a smart scheduler, however, I appreciate that I can just turn this function off. And I was easily able to work around this by adding a link to my scheduler in the client portal. Another amazing feature, that I could do make it so customizable!

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash did everything the other platforms did and more. It also offers the ability to white-label it all so I can create a completely custom experience for my clients. It's looks so much more professional that it looks like it's all done through my own site.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I wasn't able to do invoicing or I would have to pay additional fees in order to be able to do so. My previous programs all needed to be cobbled together, and SuiteDash offers an all-in-one solution.

Theresa from SellMark360

All-In-One Heaven!

It's been great. Customer service is responsive and the platform serves a need we had for a very long time.

Pros

The user interface is incredibly easy to navigate and use. I was up and running within 30 minutes with my first projects scheduled and team members assigned. It was incredible. The UI can be a little misleading--it's so simple, you might think there isn't a lot of power behind it but you'd be wrong to think that. From billing and invoicing to marketing campaigns to storing files all in one place-- it's really a dream come true for a business company with remote workers who all need to serve a large number of clients.

Cons

Because of the power, to fully utilize it all , you really need to spend some time in there. 80% of that time is just in reorganizing your own processes to be more efficient. I don't see this as a drawback but it has taken a little bit of time to fully integrate everything -mainly because we were so scattered and disorganized before. SuiteDash made us get our systems in order.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Many of the features SuiteDash handles, Monday.com couldn't such as billing, invoicing, forms and CRM.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied October 2020

Hi Theresa, and thank you for your review! We are pleased that you consider SuiteDash a "dream come true" :)

Azman from Anasmara Education Sdn Bhd

My search for Team & Task Management app stopped here

Ease of putting together Time Critical and Project Status reports for my Board of Directors because all info sources I need are at one place in SuiteDash

Pros

The size of File-sharing Boxes, Ease of use by staff, partner vendors and freelancers, Functionality, Brand Customization, Web Integration and of course the Price

Cons

Has a slight learning curve as typically for anything new.

Justin from Simple Lotus, LLC

Excellent Client Management System

We were looking for an improved client interaction system. Not just the tracking of client interactions but also the management of those interactions and the work funnel of our prtojects. We previously used a collection of tools to manage various functions such as communication, project tracking and updates, accepting client uploads/documents/information, proposals, signatures and payments. Most of those activities now happen inside of our beautifully whitelabeled SuiteDash based client portal.

Pros

The flexibility and comprehensiveness of SuiteDash are off the charts! The user interface is adequately intuitive and beyond that the onboarding is excellent. The resources for learning how to use the tool are plentiful, well designed, and professionally presented. The functionality is exactly what I needed. This is a true all-in-one solution and a rare example that actually does every offered feature well. The integrations are of a high quality (though we can always use more.)

Cons

SuiteDash is missing true CRM functionality. The email features are inadequate and this omission requires that other tools are used in conjunction with SuiteDash. The UI/UX is not as modern/ updated as I would like. They do not yet have a true proposal creation option but the proposal creator is a workaround. Overall they need to add email/CRM features and more templates/document creation options. Additionally, though not necessarily a negative, SuiteDash can take a LOOOONG time to setup. This is in part due to its comprehensiveness but also because it could use some design and efficiency improvements.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Flexibility, white label and reseller options

Luís from Camalazao

An all in one solution with room for improvements

Having all information in one place saves costs, money and improves efficiency. I still use some other tools that I think do their job best like email marketing, etc. But with SuiteDash I have a tool to manage my customers, invoices, projects, tasks etc. The Client Portal gives me a professional look and that's also a great way to impress clients. SuiteDash does that like a charm.

Pros

The White Label solution is definitely what it took for me to buy Suitedash. Is something you can make as it was created by you, for you with all the tools you need to run a business. The help section is very well made, with a lot of good information and that's a must, especially when you're starting using the tool. I also like the possibility to have a branded app on mobile where I can access my data.

Cons

It's not easy to implement I'm afraid. The learning curve from the first day until you have all things as you want can take a while. Honestly, I don't like the interface and the UX in some aspects of the app. The interface could have a much modern look compared with what it has at the moment. Maybe because I use a lot of new apps where we can find a pattern in the layout, interface, buttons colours etc and that makes me compare with others such as suitedash. Another thing I don't like and that can be the reason why I think the learning curve is so long and so hard to implement this tool, is the User experience. In this section, SuiteDash can do a lot more, and in my opinion, should do it asap. I find that it's not intuitive enough to call some functions in the app and that leaves us to frustration and frustration leave us to abandon the app. Sometimes I have to click 3x or more just to call an action or see a piece of information. When I think I can go there by clicking in a single button, I find that I cannot go from there, but I have to click 2x or 3 buttons somewhere just to see what I want. This is also where I can see a lot of room for them to improve. In my opinion, if Suitedash invest some time and money changing their User Experience, because the all is there and all functions are there, it can become the best all in one solution available out there.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Because of the White label features and the mobile app. I still use Plutio because the cons I mention before with Plutio that doesn't happen.

Franz from Dioscuri Tech

"All-In-One" Business software suite

We love the ability to automate everything from client onboarding to project management, invoicing, and communication all in one place. With no longer needing additional apps to get things done we’re saving money and getting things done faster.

Pros

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for a growing small business, CRM, invoicing, payment processing, client portal, email marketing, project management, task management, contract e-signing, client chat, like everything you could ever want to run a business. An added plus is that it is completely customizable and white-labeled.

Cons

The ability to create and send proposals, but this is currently being developed and should be available soon. Another con is the inability to accept payment via bank transfer which I think should be pretty easy to implement since they have an integration with Stripe.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Ease of use and a centralized platform to manage pretty much every aspect of our business.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The overall ease of use and the fact that everything is integrated, no need to switch between apps to get things done.

Jurgen from Triangle Forces - Media & Entertainment Advisory

SuiteDash is one robust one-stop-shop platform!

SuiteDash has evolved naturally and is, by all means, a well thought through undertaking that's continuously evolving. I'm genuinely impressed with SuiteDash and strongly recommend any small business owner or creative agency to check it out and run it through its paces.

Pros

The client portal, which provides a centralized location for all client interactions. Small business owners know first-hand how complicated it is at times to get a complex project organized and everything just "into the box" that is connected or associated with it.

Cons

It took a while to get used to the tool, but given the range of features this is to be expected. SuiteDash has a bundle of very professional online tutorials that I'm still going through to understand the entire range of possibilities this multi-tool can deliver.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Liked it more. Similar pricing, but in the end I thought it was a better "thought-through" product/service than the competition.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Not sure. Just couldn't get my head around Plutio and there always was something that didn't work for me.

Mark from Ouroai LLC

Great suite of tools that helps improve my workflow

I am using suitedash to solve estimating, invoicing, subscriptions, CRM, task management, and project goals

Pros

It has been an evolving time with SuiteDash regarding what I like best. First I liked the simple CRM and task management for standard tasks and project based phases and tasks. As new needs arise suitedash has the solution. Client Portal was easy to set up, management of permissions and file uploads from clients was a breeze too. My non-tech clients can navigate the software easily on the client side. Customer Invoiving, payments, and subscriptions are all available in one suite, as well as adding it to a subdomain of my main site and white label for customer constancy.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see from SuiteDash for my current needs is a history of emails sent in the invoicing section.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

It had more of a complete offering, and lets me keep everything in one place and team tasks and messaging is great too.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Wanted a more all in one solution instead of having many different software handling different aspects of my business management.

Sanju from University

Industry: Market Research

Great product with a bright future

I am planning to implement suitedash as a single, unified software to help us run our business so we can minimize investment in multiple software and platforms. The software comes loaded with powerful tools and functionalities that we are using on daily basis, including secure client login portals, project management capabilities, invoicing, billing, communicating with clients and team members, and sending and sharing files.

Pros

This is a great tool for the price and from what I've experienced so far I'm confident it's only going to get better. Getting started is really simple and the product has been well thought out. The guides are easy to understand and if you prefer to just get started and figure things out as you go along, instead of spending time reading instructions then the tooltips for each section are invaluable. When you open a section/page you can click an icon at the top of your screen to find out what the section is for and how to use it. Some of the feature that I liked the most are Secure client portal, white label branding, Invoicing & recurring billing and CRM client management tool.

Cons

Although suitedash has nice range of integrations with popular apps and software, I still want to see more integrations and and some templates for different use cases so we can use them ourselves without having to build everything from scratch.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Suitedash has better customer support, functionalities, white-labeling options and many more that suites our company needs

Robert from CVRR

All In 1!

It is a learning process, but it is worth it!

Pros

I came across SuiteDash while looking for a project management system for a research center I am putting together, and frankly all the other project management platforms can't even compare. For one, it is completely white labeled and as a doctoral student, the flat fee was very appealing. Not having to worry about how big my research teams become and per user fees is a fantastic. I primarily use SuiteDash for team collaboration and time tracking, so I can't speak to some of the more business oriented features such the CRM and billing/invoicing but from what I can tell this is a game changer for anyone that wants one platform for team management and collaboration, client management, project management and more.

Cons

There is a learning curve because the platform does so much, so be patient and take your time to really learn how powerful SuiteDash.

Brent from Rocket Grove

The best client portal solution I've found

Suitedash is a little overwhelming at first, but is finally going to give me a solution that I can give to clients that actually shows what I need to show, and looks how I need to look. The fact that I can not only provide info to clients, but also provide customer support and handle client payments in one tool is pretty cool. Overall, I wish I would have found Suitedash much sooner.

Pros

I've experimented with client portal apps a LOT in the past. And I could never find one that truly was easy enough for my clients and had everything I needed. Suitedash was the first one that I could truly see myself using. What I love most is how customizable it is. You can not only change colors, but also give unique sets of menus, custom CSS, create custom pages, and more. And you can do it all on a PER-CLIENT basis. You can embed dashboards and reports from other tools, change which menu items are available, and more. Add to that how Suitedash is a full payment, invoicing, subscription, project management tool, and it's outstanding how robust it is. But the best part is just how customizable everything is. It can truly be FULLY white-labeled, all the way down to the DOCUMENTATION for the suite itself. It's difficult to really explain the scope of the tool here in a review. But it really is robust, you can customize everything, and so much more.

Cons

I really wish they would be open to more integrations. You can do a few basic integrations, but it would be nice to see the ability to integrate with webhooks from other apps. They have Zapier, and are working on an Integromat integration, which helps a ton. But it would be nice to have a few more direct integrations, along with two-way Google Calendar integration, which I hear is also coming. But I believe the goal of Suitedash is to literally give you everything in one place. So their upcoming features might negate the need for some other tools anyways.

Chief_ from Accelerate-Motivate LLC

This is hands down one of the best pieces of software I have purchased in a very long time.

So far it has been an exceptional experience. They are extremely helpful and extremely responsive to everything I send them. The product is doing exactly what I want it to do and with the projected updates are highly anticipated.

Pros

I consider myself a collector of software. I like deals and I like stuff that works. This was both in one package. Not only was I able to get my platform up and running with minimal effort, I was also able to whitelist like a pro in a few steps. Even if you are not a DNS wizzard there are step by step instructions to guide you. The platform is fully customizable and will be my entry level attempt at building a small portion of my customer applications to meet their business needs while I do all the nerdy stuff in the background. I am one person and it sounds like it would be overwhelming to try to manage CRM for a company no matter how small. Templates, Templates, Templates. Suitedash has plenty of walkthroughs and documentation to help you design and build templates that you can reuse over and over. Once you have templates in place you can easyly reuse them for a multitude of things. Most of the freeform text leverages placeholders so you don't have to customize every single landing site for every customer. Let me tell you the absolute best part.. Web App on any device. You don't have to be an apple developer or google app wizard, you just click the button and the site creates the app on your screen. Super easy. You can also get those not so tech savy folk onboard in no time with the magic link feature. Overall, an amazing SaaS offering at a great price. If you need some CRM in your life, suitedash is the best way to get involved. They are constantly updating the platfor

Cons

I had to read a little and watch some video walkthroughs but it was well worth it and highly educational!

Emanuel from Strategic eMarketing

Perfect All-in-One Solution for Small Businesses

We wanted an all-in-one solution to track project progress, invoicing, signed contracts that was easy to use.

Pros

SuiteDash is easy to use and is perfect for tracking clients from initial sales call to completed project!

Cons

I wish there were the ability to upload a csv file with all of our existing client data from the old software to the new software. The initial setup took a bit of time.

Cost and ease of use!

Cost

Response from SuiteDash

Replied November 2020

Hi Emanuel, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash does have the ability to import your Contacts via a CSV file. As long as your old software has the ability to export into CSV, you're good to go!

Patrick from PB-Soft

SuiteDash for Freelancers

SuiteDash did replace various software, Excel sheets and Word documents, has a very competitive pricing and the support/help is great. The communication with clients is a lot easier and the SuiteDash software is accessible from every place around the world.

Pros

I'm starting as a freelancer and this software covers a lot of areas and can replace various other products like project management tools, CRM, invoice/proposal software and more. By replacing them you can save a lot of money but more important you save a lot of time because you don't have to handle and switch between different systems and create a new customer in each of the software tools. SuiteDash also really helps to communicate with your clients because they don't have to send a lot of emails with attachments and their passwords (!!!) by email. The customization options are great for branding and the client side represents your company colors and logo. This creates trust which is important for clients. I'm still at the beginning using SuiteDash but the excellent documentation and step-by-step videos are helping me to customize the software to fit my needs.

Cons

I'm waiting for the planned support ticket feature (which is on the roadmap) and maybe a livechat function to communicate with clients. I also think that the Translation functionality (which is still in Beta) will be a great success for a lot of users. Not everything is ready by now but their team is focused on a lot of important items and improvements. This is the way to go!

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Price and easy to understand plan - all inclusive.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

To get an "all-in-one" product and therefore save time/money and get a better experience for my clients.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied October 2020

Hi Patrick, and thank you for your review! All of the features you've mentioned are indeed on our roadmap, and our team is diligently working towards getting these released by the end of this year :)

Liz from The Maverick Consulting Group Inc.

You won't go wrong with SuiteDash!

This really levels up our offers. We do a lot of group coaching and some people don't want to discuss things in a group setting. They get a portal. And we tell them we have a lot of great "FREE" stuff in there but if they need 1on1 they can request a PAID 1 on 1 consultation. We can send them an invoice and have them pay BEFORE one of our consultants hop on a call with them.

Pros

Easy to use! So easy to setup. All the setup videos are short. It was so easy I was up and running in about an hour. This is my 4 "portal" software I've tried. I didn't like the others mainly because of all the branding. With SuiteDash you whitelabel it. It has a great "feel". My VA's thought I hired a programmer to create something for us!

Cons

Needs more integrations. I don't want to have to keep paying for zapier. I would also like to bring some of the other services I use "inside" of the portal. I'm still new to the platform, but I don't like having my clients have to click out of the portal to use some of the software we use.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Too much branding. It didn't "feel" like ours. I also had trouble setting it up. The look and "feel" of SuiteDash is MUCH better IMHO

Response from SuiteDash

Replied September 2020

Hi Liz, and thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform. We strive to for SuiteDash to be more of an all-in-one solution, rather than having to rely on connecting to other apps. However we do have some integrations planned, such as Xero. Stay tuned :)

Anna from Quarmony Design Collective

SuiteDash - a freelancer's best friend

With SuiteDash I got a functional suite of applications that work very well together. I don't have to jump between many apps, everything is in one place. It is really solid platform, easy to use - 100% recommendation :)

Pros

If you are looking for all-in-one business tool which has most of the features a freelancer can think of, look no further! Below is the list of my favourite features: Project Management System with Kanban view Client Portal - create branded portals for your clients, keep all the tasks in one place = wow your customers Files storage - easily share files with your clients or request uploads from them - again, keep everything in one place Contracts - great time saver - create from an existing invoice, estimate, project or contact Contract signing - with e-signature system Easy invoicing - on-time payments, recurring, subscriptions The documentation is great - you will find answers to most of your questions! And if it's not enough - there is excellent support, ready to help you.

Cons

I'd be thrilled if they added the ability to create & send custom designed proposals and integration with Google Sheets - but the roadmap is pretty exciting - they are going to include those features in Q3 2020. If you want to match UI of the portal with your branding, you can customize literally everything with custom CSS editor in the app, but the code is written inside a small text area without possibility to resize it. When you have 100+ lines of code, it's difficult to quickly add new changes and it's a lot of scrolling.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied October 2020

Hi Anna, and thank you for your review! We now have Proposals as part of our repertoire, and Google Sheets Integration is well on its way :) We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform concerning CSS code.

Jason from iMotion Video | Video Buddy

Excellent CRM & Project Management Software For Creative Agencies

We're using this to manage projects in a bespoke video editing service. We needed a client facing portal for clients to submit requests to and to also manage several different complex internal workflows for each client. SuiteDash gave us an elegant, relatively inexpensive, and easy to learn solution.

Pros

The custom work flows and custom client portal make all the difference in not only a client facing portal but also as an administrator managing projects. The software is very flexible and customizable and you can become an expert user in a weekend. Learning curve is low but there is a lot to wrap your head around, however, for how feature packed this is it's super intuitive.

Cons

Storage space for uploads. As a creative video editing service, our clients like to upload video files which can take up a lot of storage and eat up the allocated space before extra charges are implemented. If SuiteDash had a feature to connect existing cloud storage for uploads, it would be the absolute perfect solution. We get around this by encouraging clients to provide links to their own cloud storage (Dropbox, GDrive, S3, etc) and most already have their files stored there anyway so this isn't a major issue.

Leah from The Virtual Studio

Ann all in one solution for any Freelancer

Overall suitedash has become my one tool to outrank the rest. Replacing several systems and the need to go back and forth between platforms is now a thing of the past and has reduced the time I am spending on managing clients and projects. From prospect to client the system does exactly what I need.

Pros

Suitedash has provided almost everything a small business owner like myself needs to run and manage a business efficiently. Replacing various other tools, I am no longer needing to switch between various applications whilst trying to automate my process. Being able to whitelabel the entire platform is a huge plus and allows my business to stand out from the rest and the internal file sharing and client portal is what sets this platform apart from the rest.

Cons

There are still improvements need to be made to some of the features and UI however support have been great in taking their users input and acting on it. Their feature request process does need improvement but knowing that the team are improving this software daily is refreshing - they don't seem to be a "one and done" approach.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Although Dubsado has powerful automations (something I hope SD will implement soon) their platform is less intuitive and has been failing on many occasions. Dubsado is a great platform but the lack of project management is the main reason for switching.

Joe from Walling Info Systems LLC

Great Bang for the Buck

SuiteDash is a great product for a small company that wants an affordable all-in-one system to manage their operations. It has CRM, project management, marketing campaign management, online forms, allows you to create pages specific to a client, and more. This software is the best bang for the buck I have seen for a small to mid-size agency managing projects for multiple clients.

Pros

That it allows me to manage my team of contractors working on multiple projects for different clients. I can also use the system to collaborate with my clients and create unique pages or onboarding training for each.

Cons

It took me a minute to understand that to assign a task to someone, it had to be related to a project.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

I have already used many alternatives in the past and when I came across this product, I liked the integrated approach aimed at agencies.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

A range of reasons from price to functionality

Ersan from Learnia PTE LTD

One-stop Application for all your business needs!

We gained so much time and we saved a lot of money for our SAAS subscriptions and happy to direct this amount to our product development.

Pros

The best part of Suite dash is it combines, several tools in to one. You can use it for a CRM, Project management tool even for your billings.

Cons

I can't say a thing in this section, because this software fulfills all our business requirements, and whenever we contact support and ask for help they come up with a soln for any specific cases.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

It's an all-in one SAAS platform and no more switching back and forth for different type of needs. Suitedash become the central mechanism of all our business needs.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Hubspot is an expensive SAAS product and Suitedash fulfills %95 our company needs.

Response from SuiteDash

Replied September 2020

Hi Ersan, thank you for your review! We are pleased that we can fulfill 95% of your company needs...but we strive for 100% :)