All Timesheets.com Reviews

Great Resource to Manage Your Timesheet

elmare

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great product to keep time

PROS

Very user friendly. You can add sick leave time booked of and even holidays easy for hr department

CONS

People have to pit in their own hours which make it difficult to know if they really worked those hours

Jackie

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

PROS

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

CONS

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

We are choosing Timesheets because of the price point, ease of use and a stand-alone product that doesn't need to be integrated to our existing products. Great customer service that started as soon as we signed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure that I understood the product by giving me a walkthrough, answering questions and recommending best practices for the tool.

Cassandra

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Timesheets for hire

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

PROS

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

CONS

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Replied May 2021

Brenda

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great Timesheet!

I live Timesheets! It was recommended by our accountant! [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful at assisting me with the researching the records that Ineeded to get into due to a time that was accidently overlapping to another time. He assisted with on how to look for the audit trail. He showed me how to expend all the records from a previous date to now. Keep [sensitive content hidden] around! He is knowledgable at his job!

PROS

Accuarate tracking of times. Easy for payroll tracking hours.

CONS

I really do not have any complaints about Timesheets. The developers have been very helpful with any troubles I was having and answered all my questions!

Denise

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

For the purpose of payroll time entry, we used this great tool

Because of Timesheets.com, I no longer have to manually log my time for my manager. My employer can get a precise account of the times I clock in and out of work thanks to this convenient feature. It's also useful for keeping tabs on vacation time and requests.

PROS

The ability to save Timesheets as a PDF is a great feature. This system facilitates easy tracking of my work and provides solid data for reporting purposes. Because of its intuitive design, this website is very simple to teach others to use.

CONS

A more convenient timing would have been nice. For instance, while it's helpful to see how long I spent working in total, I'd like an actual clock that displays the times at which I began and concluded my shifts.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

The platform is so simple and straightforward that instruction is unnecessary. Adding a new label, or company, and beginning to add hours for invoicing is a breeze. The nicest part is that you can download the information in many formats; personally, I prefer PDF and Excel the most.

Catherine L

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great produce and customer service

Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

PROS

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

CONS

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

Demo looked interesting and a good fit, sales people were helpful and knowledgeable, so I tried the free demo and liked it.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Very poor customer service, overpriced since the switch from the original owners of the program when Abacus bought it (price more than doubled-with an abrupt decrease in customer service, and a new 3 year contract).

Juanita

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

PROS

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

CONS

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Run was costly and there were constant issues with getting logged in, applying the time sheets for payroll and reviewing flagged stuff.

Reviewed September 2019

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

PROS

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact. I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving. Employees are happy with the software Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

CONS

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

The software was terrible. Repeated issues with employee logins. The interface felt like it was created in 1992. It behaved inconsistently and the features were poor.

Erika

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great Software

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets. It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training. I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

PROS

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

CONS

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

The price at first but then after a terrible experience at another company with T-sheets, I knew I made the right choice.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Switched our accounting over to Quickbooks so it seemed logical to switch over time tracking too.

Jenine

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2020

Good employee time tracking app

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

PROS

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

CONS

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

Reason for choosing Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities

Nona

Reviewed December 2017

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

PROS

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

CONS

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Sumeet

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Timesheets.com

Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

PROS

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

CONS

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Cost.

Mainly due to cost.

Scott

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great for Government Contractors

Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

PROS

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

CONS

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

Heike

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

I usually like!

Overall, I loved the save time and auto-save feature. I think it is one of the rare software that you can use for a long time and be satisfied. Also, thank you for your interest in customer service.

PROS

If you need a web-based timeline, you can rely on this software. I like the overall quality. It is obvious that it is a company that cares about customer satisfaction, and they managed to evaluate the negative comments and make the software up-to-date and error-free.

CONS

Since it is web-based, I sometimes have trust problems, but I have never had a negative experience in this regard. Since I've always been an obsessive person about trust, I think they will reach more users if they are updated on this issue. I think the general problem of the software we use today is the problem of trust.

Tina

Accounting, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

Time Tracking made easy!

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

PROS

The time clock and time tracking features are among my favorite within Timesheet.com. They make it easy.

CONS

The expense record could be more advance but I don't use it much anyways

Annie

Reviewed March 2019

Amazing Product

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

PROS

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

CONS

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacy

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

My Timesheets.com

We have enjoyed timesheets. The transition to the new updated version, the transition was seemless.

PROS

The ability to have different office locations along with employees that have to be on the road for their job, having access.

CONS

Not being able to customize the time sheets to show or not show columns that make it look convoluted and unnecessary information for our reporting, along with font size.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

To allow different locations and allow employees that are off site throughout the day to clock in and out as needed.

Shannon