• Pros

• "I love the ease of use. I'm able so see my aging, run reports , send invoices and contact clients on one screen. "

• "The software auto emails our customers. The customers are happy with the auto invoices."

• "I enjoy how user friendly the software is and how easy it is to analyze data"

• Cons

• "Nothing! What a great software app. We use it everyday."

• "I have no complaints about Yay Pay. It does everything I need. The ease of use makes it breeze to train new employees on. "

• "Not being able to pull information on what has been sent out and what has not."

Browse YayPay Reviews

Michael from Peak Design

Saves us time and money

Yaypay has enabled our business to stay on top of our accounts receivable at a fraction of the time it took our team before bringing on this software solution to our platform.

Pros

Simplicity of use and overall design. Seamless integration to our accounting system (QBO).

Cons

No much to complain about. There is definitely an on-boarding process that takes some time to get going, but once you get everything setup it becomes a big time saver.

Mohammad from Braze, Inc.

YayPay and Us

Overall YayPay has been a great partner and we understand the limitations at the moment due to it being a relative new software and understanding their pipeline for add-ons. We hope to see great things from YayPay.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a great potential to be a very robust system that can stand out amongst a sea of dunning apps. I do like the support and direct line I have with our Account Manager, since this gives a more on-hand care touch, which I hope doesn't change as they scale.

Cons

There are challenges with the partners YayPay has partnered with such as credit card merchants, it seems the partners are not very flexible with terms and have a very "our way or nothing at all" attitude and are care more about their bottomline than having a good partnership and thus has prevented us from using YayPay to its fullest capabilities.

YayPay

Pros

I like the dashboard because it shows all of the pertinent aging information (DSO, total payments collected for the month, total outstanding invoices, etc) with ease of access to the details of that data. Website is bright and easy to navigate. Very simple.

Cons

I would like to search an invoice in the search bar and have the account pop up without having to drill into the window. I would like to be able to send notices on the individual invoice contact level. Right now we are only able to send on an account level.

Sarah-Jayne from Cheetah Digital

Yaypay: A quality Solution Meeting and Exceeding Business Needs!

Yaypay has enabled us to automate frequent and consistent communication with our customers which has reduced the time spent by our AR team doing repetitive tasks, allowing them time to focus on value added activities. We have only been live for just over a month but we have see some acceleration of cash receipts, and are hoping for a reduction in DSO.

Pros

The software is easy to implement and the Yaypay team does most of the heavy lifting! The User Interface is easy to use, even for our Collections Specialists in other global regions. The self service customization makes updating or changing communications and workflows easy and immediate. The Yaypay team is helpful, professional and knowledgeable. They are open to feedback and improvements and continue to seek ways to better serve their customers!

Cons

Some of the functionality isn't there yet or doesn't work with our instance of our ERP. It's scaled for Global use but is still very US centric, common business practises in EMEA as an example (date format) cannot be localized.

Nathan from Auptix

GREAT app! Amazing Rating system for Customers

Pros

The software is great. It can handle many accounts, have billing history, and make auto emails. Its makes it as well easy for customers to way via ACH or card.

Cons

Nothing really! The app is great and it would be cool to see a iPhone app.

Rate YayPay

We've had a wonderful experience so far. The Rep has guided us from the start and always there to answer our questions.

Pros

The ease of having visuals on one dashboard solely for collections. Being able to empower customers with a link to their statement, account details and invoices. Auto workflow notices.

Cons

I would like to be able to run more aging reports for print out use with notes.

Sherri from Cheetah Digital

Yay Pay

Using Yay Pay, I was able to resolve in an timely manner, our contact issue. We bill and send dunning letters via Yay Pay. Im able to immediately see if an email has been open and any responses. If a client promises to make a payment, that information automatically attaches to the invoice which makes forecasting easier.

Nate from Auptix

GREAT app! Love it! Customers are happy!

Pros

Cons

Nothing! What a great software app. We use it everyday.

Paul from AuptiX

Great Product!

Pros

There is a lot of functionality that allows you to get useful work done and recorded. What I like most about this company is that they are continually putting out new features that are really useful.

Cons

There are bugs here and there but the team is very good at fixing them quickly.

Kyle from VSC Fire

Best debt collection software for the money

We feel like a real partner with Yaypay. They always provide timely support, listen to our feedback and work hard to address the items as quickly as possible.

Pros

Yaypay is very intuitive and friendly to use that allows anyone to easily view and understand the data. It is capturing more features all the time and well versed with tight integration to our other systems.

Cons

There are a few more features we would like however, they are quickly capturing more features and continuing getting more feedback.

Ethan from Reputation.com

YayPay Review

Pros

I like the ability to customize workflows and view/track communications.

Cons

Not being able to pull information on what has been sent out and what has not.

Abraham from AuptiX

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

YayPay rocks

Pros

I love the ease and accessibility of using YayPay. Very fast and super simple!

Cons

Honestly, I can't really think of a con here. Accessibility and ease of use sets YayPay apart from other applications and services.

Kira from AuptiX Inc.

YayPay Review

It is nice to be able to send our customers a link to their open invoices. It has saved a lot of time rather than sending them one by one.

Pros

I don't use it often, but when I do it is easy to use and easy to find the information I need. I think that its clear and concise on how to use it. I mostly use it to review customers overdue invoices and the features are simple.

Cons

At this time, I don't have anything that I like least. It looks like you've made many improvements throughout the 1+ that AuptiX has been using YayPay.

AJ from Reputation.com

Good Software, Still Under Development

Great product and UI with some existing back-end issues.

Pros

Auto-dunning/chasing and custom email templates have greatly increased our team's efficiency. Being able to customize what customers are seeing and also ensure they are receiving invoices is a huge win for us.

Cons

Recurring problems with invoice PDF's not being sent to customers, issues with customer contacts not updating between YayPay and Intacct, not being able to easily audit the system, etc.

Danny from Flashpoint

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great tool for AR / collections management

I really enjoyed the intuitive nature of the product as well as the customer experience while I was the primary. YayPay is an obvious value add coming from a manual collections tracking and management process in Excel. Quick response times during their early days led to faster integrations into our daily workflows which translated into human efficiencies to tweak and enhance processes upstream.

Pros

Automated workflows make collecting easy.

Cons

Customization to integrate with non-collections workflows were tricky at first but achievable via reporting.

Charles from Auptix, Inc.

An up and coming Accounting Tool

Pros

Helps create process in the accounting department, which as a startup is very important. Staff at Yaypay are agile and respond to customer needs.

Cons

As it is a new product, some features are still being created.

Tara from Cheetah Digital

Getting the Job done

Yaypay allows me to analyze data a glance so it saves time and allows for more efficient efforts. The dashboard captures all data so that i can go directly to problem accounts and resolve any issues. The system is fast and easy to use.

Pros

I enjoy how user friendly the software is and how easy it is to analyze data

Cons

The system has no cons in my opinion

Christina from Cheetah Digital

AR Yaypay Review

Our experience with Yaypay has been fantastic. Our account rep is knowledgeable and always available for questions. He has been a great resource for my team.

Pros

My collectors like the tool and it is easy to use for all.

Cons

What I least like about the software is the reporting functionality. Would like to see better reporting function.

Brian from 4tell Solutions

They gave away $3K at the Intacct Conference!

I only used the demo trial version so I didn't get much out of this.

Pros

YayPay is an accounts receivable portal. Mostly you see a lot of AP solutions so it was a nice change to see an AR solution. It really helps when you're looking into prioritizing cashflow and cash collections.

Matthew from AuptiX

YayPay Review

Pros

It is very easy to understand, easy to search for things by any piece of information i have, very convenient to have customer portal links.

Cons

Easier to modify account details or email addresses on customer accounts, but perhaps I am missing something and there is a way to do that easier.

Michael from Accushield

YayPay all the Way

Pros

This software was very impactful for our team. It helped us stay on top of our goals. It helped us reach clients and impact our sales. This software was really easy to use and understand.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. I will try and find something but I doubt it.

Laura from Edmunds

YayPay Review

Pros

I liked the dunning emails and being able to see if a customer had viewed the email or not.

Cons

When searching for a customer, the software would load very slowly.

Alex from Auptix

Easy to navigate

Pros

Easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Cons

Wish there was more reports to pull and send in a nice format to customers.