• Pros

• "Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall"

• "Great software with great service. Free more implementations would make the product even more competitive in the market. "

• "the customer support is awesome. so is the software"

• Cons

• "The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!"

• "Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup. "

• "There is really nothing that I like least about the software. "

Browse ZarMoney Reviews

Bobby from BDUB BROADCAST SOLUTIONS

Industry: Broadcast Media

Everything I need and more!

My experience has been great. I am not normally an accountant, but I am do what I need to run my business. I even got suggestions on improving my workflow. No issue has come up that was not solves in a day at the longest. Pain-free process.

Pros

The system was easy to setup. I was able to setup my company in minutes and was able to produce workflow instantly. Support is very responsive with immediate solutions. I was able to speak with someone in depth about something I didn't understand.

Cons

I work at odd hours, sometimes in the middle of the night. I couple of times I was not able to log on because of scheduled maintenance.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

The price and the free full functioning trial.

James from Greene Enterprises

Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price.

I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

Pros

I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

Cons

No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

At first price. Then price didn’t matter after using the software.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Too much trouble to set up, lost everything twice and had to reinstall , gave up

TIM from Beacon Laser Creations LLC

A LIFE SAVER

I am starting up a new business and needed something to keep track of everything. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it and the expense of the other companies wasn't realistic for a small start up company. The affordability of this system, combined with the ease of use and full set of features, made it perfect for my business to start and grow with.

Pros

I love how detailed everything is and that you can customize so much. It does take a bit to set up when you have many SKU's, but that is with any software. The tutorials are very helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and support. Take advantage of it.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to set up different SKU's by combining two fields. For example, I have several tumblers that are the same size, but different colors. I have to have a different SKU for each for inventory so I have to enter each one. The duplicate tool helps, but would be nice to just go in and select a different color and have it do it automatically.

Price and functions.

Kyle from Biswell Computer Consulting

Would not recommend

Pros

It’s free that’s about all I can say it has going for it.

Cons

No app in the AppStore, impossible to use if not on a computer.

James from Aspen Management, LLC

Easy to use, good costs and support

It has been a very good transistion from QB desktop. Staff and sales are great.

Pros

Very similar to Quickbook desktop and seems to made for my business needs. I am an accountant by education so this software works well for me. The other brands seem to have been made for people who do not understand accounting at all and add too many steps. This is simple and to the point.

Cons

Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

Costs, ease of use and setup. Customer service

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Use a Mac, wanted to get away from any windows products. Mac based QB is too expensive.

Tim from TGMobility, llc

Great accounting software

I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one. Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Pros

Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Cons

Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

Ease of use, functionality, customization

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

More functions with customized documents. Able to invoice people and get paid with Credit card.

Jeff from J4 Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales

Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Pros

Multiple location capability Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs Easy returns and credits

Cons

No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

Had most the features I was looking for at an affordable price.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Primarily switched because I could see what I had available across multiple locations.

Alireza from American Golden Golden

zarmoney features

In few words, It's EXCELLENT

Pros

I checked many many softwares, not oc them met my needs, but zarmoney was prefect with high quality customer service .

Cons

Its features and easy to use.Also its team.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

I was looking for 2 feature in invoiceing that QuickBoooks didn't have them and zarmoney software has

Abdul from Chicagocity Distributors Inc

Customizable on demand

Very satisfied as of yet.

Pros

Cons

Unable to open multiple windows at the same time. Unable to delete transactions.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Pricing too high as well as many flaws. Bad customer service.

Javier from Teamticos

easy to transition to Zarmoney

Made for an easy transition from my last on-line accounting system

Pros

On-line - easy to access and use - support answer initial questions that made my transition easy

Cons

Hard to articulate - but none worth noting

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Their pricing plans changed and for my business it was not worth the value

faina from Prestonny

enhancements

I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Pros

Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

Cons

There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

the only product that could print checks

see above

Brenda from You're Invited Prints

Great for beginners

Pros

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

At the time it was a free option.

Bob from Flooring America

Amazing software

Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Pros

Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

Cons

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Had difficulty training employees. Cost.

Derrick from Duck Fat Films

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Pros

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Cons

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

Because they did not have the functionality and yet, charged far more.

Price and ease of use.

Mack from Life University

Great Software Great Value

I give Zar Money A++

Pros

Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

Cons

The lack of ability to better customize reports

CHARLES from SAFETY SOLUTIONS AND TRAINING Inc. (c)

Industry: Sporting Goods

Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited

I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Pros

Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

Cons

The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

I switched because QBO/Intuit charges additional fees for basic accounting features such as Inventory. Intuit QBO will not integrate with Turbo Tax...made by the same company unless you buy the Desktop version of QuickBooks and then convert your QBO files. ZarMoney allows for a quick download that tax software can read.

Shawn from Icnolimits Consulting

ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly

ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

Pros

The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

Cons

While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

The software had all the features I was looking for including the inventory module at a competitive price. They also offered a great solution for handling multiple small companies under one account.

Diane from Under Pressure Pressure Washing LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Awesome Software

Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

Pros

the customer support is awesome. so is the software

Cons

like everything about it so far so good.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Numreceipt closed due to covid

Matthew from Matthew Brixie DBA Brixie Services

Best value

Pros

Basic accounting software that I am able to use for quotes and invoicing is amazing. Being able to expand my company with out moving to another platform.

Cons

Having to go thorough software and companies in order to do the add on features.

Cost.

Tina from By The Bay Gallery & Gifts, LLC

Industry: Fine Art

Excellent software

Has been wonderful to work with. I had Quickbooks and that was a huge fail. Zarmoney is so much more user friendly.

Pros

Alot to offer for the price. Great software

Cons

Would be great if it could integrate with Square Point of Sale

price and user friendly

was not user friendly

Sheri from PureOne Botanicals

Inventory!

See above "Pros"

Pros

I picked this software because it is *very* difficult to find a low-cost/free program that includes inventory management. We stock dozens of small items and find it tedious to discern if we need to reorder stock without a physical count.

Cons

So far, nothing. We just signed up but already see how easy it is to perform product costing and management.

Inventory management!!

David from Destiny Discovery

Industry: Individual & Family Services

My Review of Zar Money

After extensive research and comparison with several web-based accounting programs, I narrowed down to 4 and then selected Zar Money. Understanding the program and setup was fairly straightforward, and the features offered and functionality was better than the competition. After using the program for awhile, however, some things became cumbersome to manage, such as daily and journal entries and inventory management. On top of this, I was not satisfied with the inadequate display options for the dashboard. At this point I am still undecided on continued use of Zar Money when compared to the program I was already using.

Pros

1. Follows standard accounting language and protocols 2. Relatively easy to setup 3. Offers more features and functionality than competitors

Cons

1. Some aspects of setup and transactions were confusing or unclear 2. Help files often inadequate or nonexistent 3. Unable to adequately adjust the dashboard display 4. No graphic display of data or charts

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

Accurate accounting language and protocols. Inventory management included. Good report capabilities. Relative ease of setup and use.

Virgil from Retail

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Zar is great

Great for the volunteer work I do, can’t ask for more at a price of free

Pros

Cost and features. I do volunteer work so cost was huge. After a little learning curve the software fit my needs to a T. Thx for making such a great product.

Cons

Nothing I don’t like , but things I’d love to see improved. A auto adding feature on inventory report so I can easily see what I need to order to maintain stock on product. It gives u the numbers but doesn’t do the simple math for you. And auto generated pi for those items. But still a excellent software for what I’m doing.

Cost and ease of use

Lori from Touch of Home Systems

Industry: Information Services

ZarMoney

Very good experience so far. I've been getting helpful emails but haven't actually needed to contact support yet.

Pros

I have just started using ZarMoney. I am getting it set up and adding customers. It is very user friendly! I've worked with other systems before, such as quickbooks and this is far easier.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

I used the free trial and realized how easy it is to use. I can't believe the cost. I find it better than quickbooks for our situation at a fraction of the cost.

Andrew from Andrew Nathaniel's Inc.

This Software is A-OK

Pros

Easy to figure out, free to use, online capability is good.

Cons

Monthly fee to use, stored customer payment information is not visible.

Too expensive to use.

Jean marc from Global solutions services group

Best app to use for accounting

Great

Pros

Show you the the profit and the lost bout your business And reduce the risk of your business

Cons

Did everything for you the banking also

Cause it’s easy to use

atoyia from motor clubs of america

mca

experience was delightful..

Pros

ease of use; the software was easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

i really didn't have any complaints about the software..

Mark from 7 Ten Web Solutions

Zar Money Small Business Review

Overall- it has worked fine for me. Easy, affordable and yet very functional.

Pros

As a small business owner I was looking for accounting software that was inexpensive, easy to use and had the features I need to help run my business. I found that all of what included was included. I especially liked the ease of use, the set up and the email invoice function.

Cons

I would suggest that online instructions would be easier to find on the home page. To help more quickly find answers to operating the functions in Zar Money.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

Again, effective, easy to use and affordable.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

I made the switch because overall it seemed easier to operate. Plus it had all I needed to help me.

Robert from Frankenstein Research LLC

Industry: Research

Great Cloud Acconting

Pros

Software is extremely easy to use and easy to understand.

Cons

Haven't found one yet. It did take a little time to get use to the interface.

Erik from Tax block

Best software in industry

Pros

The way it’s built. It’s very easy to use and works great for my industry.

Cons

I haven’t experience anything that I dislike. As for now I like everything in this software.

Mary Ann from Mary Ann's Marvelous Manis

Industry: Cosmetics

Mary Ann's Marvelous Manis

Very pleased

Pros

So very easy to use. You can use as little or as much as you want.

Cons

Waiting for a mobile app. Would also like to be able to put a group of items on sale.

Maksood from AAYAN SOLUTIONS

Awesome accounting software

Pros

Very easy to navigate on web based platform.

Cons

Doesn't function well with smartphones. Would like to see a fully functional mobile app.

Elijah from Caldwell Consulting Firm

Industry: Information Services

Pretty Good Accounting Software

Great.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and upload data.

Cons

There is no continuous update on bank account information.

Mary from Davis Accounting & Bookkeeping LLC

Great Quickbooks Alternative

Pros

The strength of Zarmoney lies in its value. It has almost all the features of Quickbooks for a much more reasonable price. It is simple to learn and their customer service is excellent should you require more assistace.

Cons

There are some features not present in Zarmoney that are available in Quickbooks. Also, I did have trouble locating certain functions such as where to upload bank information. It was not as intuitive as it could have been.

Lincoln from Rook's Games and More

Great value

Pros

ZarMoney is one of the Cheapest options I have found. I use it for very simple expense and income tracking for my business. It works perfectly for what I need it for and is much cheaper than other online options I found.

Cons

The built in reports get the job done but I wish they had more customizable expense reports.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Wave accounting has made their interface so annoying to use I couldn't take it any more.

Georgia from Revelation2122

I found it!

Still learning

Pros

Customer service if fantastic. What I don't know I can get help with!

Cons

Not understanding all the applications..takes time to learn. But a GOOD thing.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

I has all I need and more, but the "more" does not get in the way of what I do use.

Reasons for Switching to ZarMoney

Didn't like the high sales pressure

Chris from Zitos Marine and AutoCare, LLC

CZReview

It is too early to determine how much ZarMoney will benefit our business.

Pros

1. Free. 2. Easy to login and access information. 3. Seems intuitive.

Cons

1. No immediate on line help. You have to wait for a response, which could take 4 hours. 2. Free trial is suppose to have all capabilities, but I don't see an option to import customer data from Excel.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney

I chose ZarMoney primarily because it was free and believe it will meet my business needs.