• Pros

• "Great software with great service. Free more implementations would make the product even more competitive in the market. "

• "Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost."

• "Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting. "

• Cons

• "The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!"

• "There is really nothing that I like least about the software. "

• "No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out"

Browse ZarMoney Online Accounting Reviews

James from Greene Enterprises

Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price.

I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

Pros

I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

Cons

No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

At first price. Then price didn’t matter after using the software.

Tim from TGMobility, llc

Great accounting software

I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one. Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Pros

Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Cons

Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

Ease of use, functionality, customization

Kyle from Biswell Computer Consulting

Would not recommend

Pros

It’s free that’s about all I can say it has going for it.

Cons

No app in the AppStore, impossible to use if not on a computer.

Abdul from Chicagocity Distributors Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Customizable on demand

Very satisfied as of yet.

Pros

Cons

Unable to open multiple windows at the same time. Unable to delete transactions.

Jeff from J4 Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales

Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Pros

Multiple location capability Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs Easy returns and credits

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

Had most the features I was looking for at an affordable price.

CHARLES from SAFETY SOLUTIONS AND TRAINING Inc. (c)

Industry: Sporting Goods

Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited

I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Pros

Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

Cons

The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

Brenda from You're Invited Prints

Great for beginners

Pros

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

At the time it was a free option.

Derrick from Duck Fat Films

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Pros

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Cons

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

Because they did not have the functionality and yet, charged far more.

Shawn from Icnolimits Consulting

ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly

ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

Pros

The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

Cons

While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

The software had all the features I was looking for including the inventory module at a competitive price. They also offered a great solution for handling multiple small companies under one account.

Sheri from PureOne Botanicals

Inventory!

See above "Pros"

Pros

I picked this software because it is *very* difficult to find a low-cost/free program that includes inventory management. We stock dozens of small items and find it tedious to discern if we need to reorder stock without a physical count.

Cons

So far, nothing. We just signed up but already see how easy it is to perform product costing and management.

Bob from Flooring America

Amazing software

Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Pros

Cons

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Mack from Life University

Great Software Great Value

I give Zar Money A++

Pros

Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

Cons

The lack of ability to better customize reports

David from Destiny Discovery

Industry: Individual & Family Services

My Review of Zar Money

After extensive research and comparison with several web-based accounting programs, I narrowed down to 4 and then selected Zar Money. Understanding the program and setup was fairly straightforward, and the features offered and functionality was better than the competition. After using the program for awhile, however, some things became cumbersome to manage, such as daily and journal entries and inventory management. On top of this, I was not satisfied with the inadequate display options for the dashboard. At this point I am still undecided on continued use of Zar Money when compared to the program I was already using.

Pros

1. Follows standard accounting language and protocols 2. Relatively easy to setup 3. Offers more features and functionality than competitors

Cons

1. Some aspects of setup and transactions were confusing or unclear 2. Help files often inadequate or nonexistent 3. Unable to adequately adjust the dashboard display 4. No graphic display of data or charts

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

Accurate accounting language and protocols. Inventory management included. Good report capabilities. Relative ease of setup and use.

Virgil from Retail

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Zar is great

Great for the volunteer work I do, can’t ask for more at a price of free

Pros

Cost and features. I do volunteer work so cost was huge. After a little learning curve the software fit my needs to a T. Thx for making such a great product.

Cons

Nothing I don’t like , but things I’d love to see improved. A auto adding feature on inventory report so I can easily see what I need to order to maintain stock on product. It gives u the numbers but doesn’t do the simple math for you. And auto generated pi for those items. But still a excellent software for what I’m doing.

Cost and ease of use

Andrew from Andrew Nathaniel's Inc.

This Software is A-OK

Pros

Easy to figure out, free to use, online capability is good.

Cons

Monthly fee to use, stored customer payment information is not visible.

atoyia from motor clubs of america

mca

experience was delightful..

Pros

ease of use; the software was easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

i really didn't have any complaints about the software..

Robert from Frankenstein Research LLC

Industry: Research

Great Cloud Acconting

Pros

I love the fact that it is easily integrated. I like the fact weather you are an accounting professional or novice it is extremely easy to use. I like that it is totally customizable for any type of business that you have.

Cons

I could not find anything I didn't like about this program.

Erik from Tax block

Best software in industry

Pros

The way it’s built. It’s very easy to use and works great for my industry.

Cons

I haven’t experience anything that I dislike. As for now I like everything in this software.

Maksood from AAYAN SOLUTIONS

Awesome accounting software

Pros

Very easy to navigate on web based platform.

Cons

Doesn't function well with smartphones. Would like to see a fully functional mobile app.

Lincoln from Rook's Games and More

Great value

Pros

ZarMoney is one of the Cheapest options I have found. I use it for very simple expense and income tracking for my business. It works perfectly for what I need it for and is much cheaper than other online options I found.

Cons

The built in reports get the job done but I wish they had more customizable expense reports.

Georgia from Revelation2122

I found it!

Still learning

Pros

Customer service if fantastic. What I don't know I can get help with!

Cons

Not understanding all the applications..takes time to learn. But a GOOD thing.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

I has all I need and more, but the "more" does not get in the way of what I do use.

Chris from Zitos Marine and AutoCare, LLC

CZReview

It is too early to determine how much ZarMoney will benefit our business.

Pros

1. Free. 2. Easy to login and access information. 3. Seems intuitive.

Cons

1. No immediate on line help. You have to wait for a response, which could take 4 hours. 2. Free trial is suppose to have all capabilities, but I don't see an option to import customer data from Excel.

Reasons for Choosing ZarMoney Online Accounting

I chose ZarMoney primarily because it was free and believe it will meet my business needs.