Zervant

Zervant Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Simple and straightforward to use. Makes invoicing easy and quick; and it's free which is perfect for a small operation like mine."
  • icon"Cost (Free!), Simplicity, Ease of reviewing all invoices, Ease of adding/removing columns, Ease of sending Quote, then Invoice, then Receipt."
  • icon"I like that it is not over complicated but produces a clear dashboard to help me to keep organised. I like the simple conversion from estimate to invoice."
  • icon"I am unsure whether this product complies with HMRC Making Tax Digital in the UK. If it doesn’t comply then I will have to switch to a different supplier."
  • icon"No other templates are avail, no colors can be added, fields customization is very limited. Cannot send the invoice directly to the client, as in the case of Invoice Ninja."

Browse all Zervant Reviews

• Have you used Zervant and would like to share your experience with others?

Christian

Professional Invoices

Pros

I have been using the free version for a couple of years. Invoices can be customized to really look great visually but also to contain all the key info (commercial and legal). You can set up various payments methods including credit cards. Invoices can be sent by email (none of my invoices have ever be classified as spam by my clients), downloaded or sent by snail mail by Zervant (never tried this).

Cons

Free version is limited to 10 customers.

We have only been using Zervant for a couple of weeks, but it has made invoicing much simpler

Time saving, from both entering, sending and reviewing. We used to use Excel, export as pdf and attach to an email. This is much simpler and faster

Pros

Cost (Free!), Simplicity, Ease of reviewing all invoices, Ease of adding/removing columns, Ease of sending Quote, then Invoice, then Receipt. Ability to add packing slip, attachments for card receipts, personalised messages

Cons

Can't write more than 2 decimal places in the Ex-VAT column, so when unit = 100, the Inc VAT price is worked out incorrectly, so you have to work out the full amount and type that in the Inc VAT column instead.

Very basic application: you could use Excel instead

Pros

Easy to use: you can easily start using it with the pop-up assistant Focused on the European customs: if you are a freelancer you can select if and what kind of EU VAT is to be applied

Cons

Impossible to customize layout: there is only 1 template/layout. No other templates are avail, no colors can be added, fields customization is very limited. Cannot send the invoice directly to the client, as in the case of Invoice Ninja. Does not include any feature to take into accounts payments and delays. Cannot link it to paypal.

Response from Zervant

Thank you for taking the time to review Zervant, and sorry to hear that it was not a good fit for you! We appreciate the feedback, and will review the points you've raised to see if they can be added as new features. You'll be pleased to hear that we will very soon be releasing an update that allows you to customise the layout of your invoices. And it is already possible to send them directly to your customers. Hopefully the above was useful information, please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Replied December 2017

Preston

Zervant is a fantastic product

Pros

Easy to use, good customer service, great layout, comes with good recommendations and of course its FREE

Cons

Almost very invoice I send via the email function end up in my clients spam box, even when they accept it first time as "not spam" follow up invoices find their way to spam?

jodie

Easy, quick & efficiant

This has changed my life ! so much easier to organise. all invoices in one place, reminds me to collect outstanding amounts. being able to invoice different companies easy as pie! i really cannot fault this programme, as a self employed business it is top class

Pros

easy to use

Cons

nothing

Conrad

Conrad,s Review

This software is outstanding, does what it says on the tin. Hastle free invoicing really like its ease of use and how easy it is to use and keep track of all my invoices.

Pros

Its ease of use and functionality

Unbelievable value for FREE...

I could not believe when I stumbled upon this software:-) I was like FREE for life; yeah right - what is the catch...at first I was dubious about it until I read their story...then I was like wow! In any case it made sense in the end because as a Social Justice activists myself running a Social Business Enterprise - I believe sharing is caring! So kudos to the Zervant team...service is obviously in their name:-) every little helps so thank you so much guys ...loving this software and its so user friendly with an even easier /appealing dashboard to look at:-) Jennifer

Pros

Seamless self taught within seconds you are a pro user:-)

Cons

Not yet gone that far

Tomasz

July 2016

Easy to make and track invoices.

Easy to make and track invoices. Extremely friendly app and even more friendly supprt. Have been using Zervant for around 2 months now. Highly recommended!

Pros

Features Support Price

Cons

Small glitches with invoices in different currencies

Response from Zervant

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback, and really great to hear you're finding Zervant so useful! We've looked into the small small glitch, and also fixed that for you too.

Replied July 2016

Adam

Great free invoicing software

I stumbled across Zervant by accident when I was looking for an invoice template for Word. It has an excellent feature set and is actually better than several paid-for products. I have recommended it to several friends and associates and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it again.

Pros

Free, simple to use, nice UI

Cons

Could do with time tracking feature

Timea

June 2022

Would be great if could customise more

Pros

Easy to create invoice, add new customer, add company details.

Cons

- There is no extra space to add UTR numbers, not just Company numbers - Can choose non VAT registered, but the VAT column stays in the invoice - In the Construction industry we need to decrease 20% for the CIS Tax, so I could decrease the amount using the discount option but can't customize the row to add CIS tax instead of the "discount" word.

Good so far

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive product. I like that it is not over complicated but produces a clear dashboard to help me to keep organised. I like the simple conversion from estimate to invoice

Cons

I haven’t seen whether it can connect to your bank account to assist with easy reconciliation and book keeping. I am unsure whether this product complies with HMRC Making Tax Digital in the UK. If it doesn’t comply then I will have to switch to a different supplier

Reasons for choosing Zervant

By using the trial

Lewis

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software with free option for small businesses

Brilliant. Handy software.

Pros

The ease in which invoices can be created, with emails and follow up emails being being constructed/sent at the click of a button.

Cons

Changes to customer limits last year. Luckily, we rarely bill the same customer, so can delete them once paid so as to open up space for a new customer and maintain the free service status.

Reasons for switching to Zervant

Cost

stuart

Great invoicing software

I have previously always created my own invoices from scratch which was very time-consuming and a real chore. I was sick of wasting time on paperwork and this was the first time I decided to do it through a company online. My experience has been a great one, it's so easy to get to grips with and is very intuitive and easy to follow. I always know where I am with payments, it warns me if I have overdue invoices outstanding and also sends out automated reminders. A real breath of fresh air...Well done all!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, automated emails and warnings of overdue payment

Cons

Not found anything yet

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Produces great invoices and reports

Automated and smartened up my invoicing producing useful reports, but I'm going to have to find another solution as I need a package that deals with expenses

Pros

Professional looking invoices and useful reports. templates make invoice generation simple

Cons

Cannot deal with expenses - it appears the free package formerly included this function but it has been removed

Zahir

I approve

Pros

With the free version i can make my invoice for my clients this software is very intuitive.

Cons

I'm happy the free version look like very good

Taranpreet

Ease Of Invoicing

It is very simple and easy to use the invoicing software. Before this, we were using Microsoft excel for are invoicing. We will never go back to it now. The real beauty of the software is to edit or amend invoices even after we have sent to our customers. Thank You Zervant.

Zervant Review

I started my new business venture and needed something to track my expenses and invoice my clients Zervant gave me that, its easy to use, tracks information easily and automates a lot of the manual aspects of my job, overall a great package and good value for money.

Arlindo

Excellent

Very good customer service. quick response to queries & questions! extremely helpful. Only thing that I would like to see is perhaps a bit of colour on the invoices, its a bit too white and a bit dull, having said that, it does serve the purpose well.