• Pros

• "The integrations are fantastic and a great value for money."

• "My favorite thing is the ease of use of this software - I'm able to pass it off to clients without having to spend too long training them."

• "Their white labeling is excellent. I love showing the dashboard to new clients!"

• Cons

• "Nothing, everything is great about the software. The only thing we miss is a dedicated app for mobile however shortcuts can be created."

• "My least favorite thing is how limited the software is with insights - I find its great at only a few different metrics."

• "The trial period is short to get a ull grasp of all of the features, but worth buying after the trial."

Browse Agency Analytics Reviews

Ricardo from ClickSprout Media

All In One Website Tool

My overall experience with Agency Analytics is great. I'm able to do everything I need in order to successfully run reports and track my clients rankings all in one place. This tool is very helpful and I highly recommend it.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the fact that it is an all in one website tool. I'm able to easily run multiple site audits, track keyword rankings, check google analytics and facebook insights all in one place. I also do like the that Agency Analytics is set up to be White-Label so I can download in depth reports with my logo in the header and I'm also able to create logins for clients so they can check their rankings as well without seeing the types of tools i'm using. The ranking section in AA is powered by SEM Rush which is another great tool. I'm able to find keyword suggestions and KW Variations with search volume. All in all there is alot of great features to this program.

Cons

The only thing I like least about this software is the backlinks section. It is able to show you your competitors Trust Flow, Citation Flow and number of backlinks they have but it would be nice if they were able to power their tool similar to Ahrefs where you can actually run a competitor analysis and see exactly where your competitors are getting those links.

Glenn from Clearwater Agency

The best SEO reporting tool on the market

Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater Agency since inception. We've grown significantly over the past 6 years and we still use the software today, highlighting the scalability of the product and the on-going addition of new features. Not only this, but the integrations with Google products allows us to build both highly accurate and customisable reports for our clients and their individual reporting needs.

Pros

Accuracy of the reporting is paramount when reporting to clients. Agency Analytics allows us to build highly accurate rankings reports, while pulling in data from Google Analytics, Ads, Search Console and MyBusiness. We love the highly customisable reporting functionality which allows us to build reports custom to each clients individual campaigns.

Cons

Support is based outside of Australian EST. This is the same for almost all similar products though.

AgencyAnalytics

Pros

I like the ease of use, dashboard, and the ability to pull in data from a different website for a holistic view. It made it easy to run reports for multiple clients and stay on top of managing digital marketing basics with a snapshot view.

Cons

I would say the features are pretty basic. The pull ins are from Google, social and overall keyword SERPs. I would have to use the keyword data in conjunction with other tools such as Moz because I needed a more holistic keyword view. It was great for getting that snapshot and running reports but I could just collect the data on the different websites separately alongside a different KWR tool and using Google backend for the same crawling insights.

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Replied January 2019

Hi - Just wanted to respond by clarifying that we actually don't compete with Moz and similar tools. Those tools primary function is to provide in-depth keyword analysis. But they don't offer client reporting or other agency focused tools that we provide! On the other hand, our core business is agency reporting. For that reason, our rankings and keyword data are meant to be an overview; just enough to provide in-depth client reports. Our keyword data isn't intended to be used for detailed SEO analysis by agency owners. As a result, many agencies subscribe to tools like Moz etc to do their in-depth, detailed keyword research... And then subscribe to AgencyAnalytics for their client reporting. The tools complement each other rather than being in competition. Cheers!

Muhammad from Globital

Recommend this Tool for Agencies

My overall experience was very good with this tool and I recommend this tool because they also provide API to integrate it with your own system.

Pros

We were using this software in our Digital Marketing agency for more than 2 years and it was the best tool for tracking keywords rankings. The rankings were very accurate as compared to another tool. I like their local 3 pack rankings option also because it shows exact rank for each keyword in Google Local 3 pack. Their servers are built to bear maximum load as we had thousands of keywords in our account for 300+ projects at that time.

Cons

It is a bit expensive than other tools but I think they deserve this price for the tool. I don't see any cons in this tool.

Ben from Victorious SEO

Great Software for Client Use

Awesome software for giving clients access to our progress but limited metrics.

Glenn from Konnector

Best overall SMB Reporting tool hands down

Pros

We are a consulting business with many small to medium business clients. One of the biggest challenges they face is a lack of visibility of their online marketing. The agency analytics platform beautifully and simply consolidates data from all the major platforms that our clients utilise. This saves them (and us) from having to receive, find or generate multiple reports from multiple platforms. Let's face it most SMB's won't even bother! The increased visility has massively increased the trust and value seen in our relationship and that is an integral part of our business.

Cons

ONly a single white-label option for logos etc. Rather than constantly promoting ourselves with the images and logos etc we would much rather personalise it to each customer so they then get an even stronger sense of ownership of the data. if they saw it as THEIR reporting platform i strongly believe that the length of contract and LTV of each client would be much greater AND they could even keep the reporting platform on if they move agencies.

Nick from Epic Web Solutions

Great Software

Agency Analytics listens to there users, and constantly builds features that they want. Their software is packed with features and is also very affordable. I have been using the software for over 5 years and have been amazed at the product they have built.

Pros

Easy to use, one-stop-shop, always being updated.

Cons

I have no cons to list. Their software meets all of our requirements and more.

Reasons for Choosing Agency Analytics

Features, Price, and usability

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you've seen the product evolve over the last five years. We have some more feature releases coming out soon which we're pretty excited about too!

Ben from Clearwater Agency

Hands down the best SEO reporting tool on the market

Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater since the agency was founded, almost 7 years ago. It's supported us through the journey through its highly scaleable platform and regular addition of new features, exceeding our growing requirements for both our clients and agency. Hands down, It's the best reporting tool available.

Pros

Accuracy of reporting, integrations with Google and other third party products, great support, regular updates and addition of new features and great scaleability.

Cons

Customisation of client view when logged in doesn't seem possible.

Stuart from Provance Media

The must-have reporting software for agencies

Agency Analytics has revolutionised our client reporting. I couldn't recommend it enough. The platform is easy to use and simple to set up. The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Clients love the transparency you can offer them with the live dashboard and its also a great client retention tool.

Pros

The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Easy to set up scheduled reports & dashboards Takes the faff out of monthly reporting A great client retention tool!

Cons

Isn't any! although i guess it the price could be a bit keener or allow more keywords/campaigns within the basic packages.-

Alex from Insite Advice

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard

I use this daily and it saved a ton of time with my 20+ digital marketing clients.

Pros

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard because it integrates almost every tool I use for my 20+ clients.

Cons

I can be expensive, and they need to have another pricing tier between the 15 and 50 plans because I'm stuck on 15 and don't have near 50 which is the next option

Paul from WiredContact

Industry: Utilities

Valuable insight totally reliable

We have used the solution for around 8 months with 6 primary websites. The website analytics are extremely useful and result in near instantaneous ranking improvements. Especially useful to marketing and sales directors for monitoring of Backlinks, KW ranking and much more. Nontechnical Directors should also buy this as it will give you the insight to prevent you being fobbed off by suppliers who cannot be bothered to do a great job. Use it to keep track of your top 9 competition and know every day who is outranking you. We tried many other solutions before testing this. Every day the reports go to our SEO partners in the Philippines who know that we are seeing the results as soon as they see it. Yes, we have seen improvements which we put down to this solution. The free trial is generous and the support is honestly second to none.

Pros

Reliable and intuitive up and running within 5 minutes and discover something new about it each month which benefits a range of companies and different types of website including WordPress and plain HTML.

Cons

NONE - tried a few of their competition but none had such a simple interface and delivered such value so quickly.

Josh from Post Modern Marketing

Agency Analytics is Exactly What We Needed

We started using Agency Analytics about three years ago as a solution to integrate our Google Search Console data and other SEO tools - at the time, there was no platform offering this. Since then, they've constantly improved their software, integrated more and more tools, and have been super responsive when we've needed support and have ideas. Nowadays, it serves as an all-in-one reporting dashboard, integrating all our digital marketing tools to make sure we have great data for our team and our clients.

Pros

The team has never stopped improving their product. It integrates all of the tools and reports we need as digital marketers to make sure our clients get comprehensive reports.

Cons

It has some limitations (integrating multiple accounts into one, some of the third party integrations are basic) but nothing that you won't find with all the other reporting platforms.

Juanne from Artifact Advertising

An affordable yet powerful SEO and Social Media tool with a frustrating reporting feature.

Agency Analytics easens the mundane tasks of checking and comaring competitor backlinks and has a comprehensive site SEO audit tool.

Pros

This is one of the few higher quality tools I've come accross that lets you integrate multiple search-heavy data connections. There are constant updates with new features being added on a regular basis. Agency Analytics also has one of the better pricing structures when compared to other tools of similiar nature.

Cons

The reporting feature can be a bit confusing and doesn't seem to be too well thought out. The ability to add insights to a live report is also non-existent. The only work around at this point in time is to add insights to a report template which doesn't show live data and of course then, entirely defeats the purpose of even drawing insights.

Response from Agency Analytics

Replied September 2017

We completely understand your issues when creating a report. We are working on a major update to make it easier and give you the ability to view live data. We hope to have this released this fall.

Tim from The Factory

Clean reporting, easy to set up and well supported.

We use Agency Analytics as a tool to monitor key analytics (costs, clicks, likes etc) for the core channels we utilise for both ourselves and our clients digital marketing activity. The dashboard gives a great overview and you can quickly drill down on most standard data metrics. Increasingly I find myself going to Agency Analytics before I go into Google Analytics for basic overviews of data. Customer Support is excellent and as a tool to give you a quick overview that 'all is well' with your digital activity then it can't be faulted. I personally would like to see some more Twitter Ads and LinkedIn reporting features but I understand LinkedIn's API is not very reliable and we've yet to find some software that does report well on LinkedIn activity.

Pros

Ease of use. Clean and simple 'top level' data view in the dashboard but you can quickly drill down to more detailed information.

Cons

The automated reports lack are a bit clunky but better than most others we have seen. It would benefit from a few more integrations (which are added on a fairly regular basis) but for the majority of digital activity (SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) it does a great job.

Dwayne from The Rovin Network, Inc.

Comprehensive feature set at a great price

Agency Analytics makes tracking of properties and social accounts easy. The interface is deceptively simple, with plenty of white space, but yet once the data stars coming in the elegant UI and depth of reporting puts you right where you need to be. The dashboard is widget-based so you can customize each client account dashboard (and give them limited access) using drag and drop. Data refreshes are very fast and the displays (particularly the SEO Audit section is excellent for sales meetings). The whole platform is ground-up designed for white label use by freelancers and agencies. Great white label reports to clients are beautiful and fully editable. Excellent value.

Pros

Good UI design, data is comprehensive, seo audits are good sales tool, white label, custom URL, social account tracking

Cons

You have to expend an account slot to create an SEO audit for a sales presentation. Since you have a limited number of slots... - Keyword suggestion and search volume could be better but that's what SEMRush is for I guess

Shareef from Bonafide

Amazingly robust tool that keeps getting better year after year

Pros

Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

Cons

We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

amine from Web Agency - Consultancy

Essential for every serious web agency ...

Love it!

Pros

This online marketing progress monitoring software is great at all levels. Accurate organic and map monitoring for both mobile and desk top. Organize kw by category. Easy reporting. Tons of social media and tracking softwares integrations ... Enovative there's always a new feature ....

Cons

Needs improvement in the process of selecting kw to manage, in line kw editing, tagging new kw's when adding them ...

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review! We will be releasing a new keyword add process in the next week or two. This will allow you to tag keywords when you add them, amongst other things.

Dean from F.ound Digital Limited

Hours & Days Saved

Agency Analytics and features offered saves me days in conversations, rank tracking, reporting and so much more I would now be stuck without it. My clients love it, my content writers love it. My link builders love it. We all love it. I have tried many many tools as an SEO since 2001 (many many). Agency Analytics is right up there and a daily fix is needed. If SERPstat & Agency Analytics got together and had software babies I would be made up. Pros: The Agency Analytics team certainly are. Cons: None, sign up. Now, you still here?

Pros

Easy to use feature packed and nearly everything I want to find in an all round SEO tool and tracker.

Cons

That they did not find their way into my life sooner

Response from Agency Analytics

Replied March 2017

Thank you so much for your glowing review Dean - we really appreciate it :)

Harry from Elevate

Great Analytics Dashboard for a Digital Agency

We needed to automate reports, give clients one login to view all their analytics, social, rankings, backlinks, site audit, adwords campaigns, social media advertising campaigns and anything else you could think of - Agency Analytics does all this and you can white label it! If you're an agency not using this software then you have probably developed your own platform or you're missing out.

Pros

Integrates nearly everything you could think of Custom reporting Automated reports to customers Very easy to use and set up Great support

Cons

Reporting tool could use a few features Would love to be able to resell it Natural language generator would make it undisputed king of reports Would really like to have ability to install our own help software in it (intercom, zendesk chat e.t.c.)

the best

Pros

This product has made my life as a SEO analyst very easy. I am able to track my clients digital performance with all the great features you have

Cons

You could integrate a couple more things like Google my business

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the review! We currently do integrate with Google My Business Insights and we also track GMB rankings. If you're having any issues finding where to set that up, please let our support know and we are happy to help.

Arno from Steadyrack

Simple to setup. Easy to use. Cost effective.

Improved efficiencies

Pros

Makes multi platform reporting simple. Adding users and setting accsss level is literally a tick up. Setting up dashboard integrations is easy.

Cons

It would be beneficial to be able to customize reports further with text blocks so that commentary can be added to the data.

Response from Agency Analytics

Replied September 2017

You actually can add custom text to the reports. Here is a link on how to do this: https://docs.agencyanalytics.com/docs/add-text-boxes-to-reports

jason from Deepblue-digital

Agency Analytics

Used Agency Analytics for many years without complaint. Constantly improving their offering and therefore my offering to my clients. The price point is excellent for my marketplace. Agency analytics is an integral part of Deepblue-digital and the SEO we offer.

Pros

Ease of use. Good pricing. Constant upgrades. The depth of application.

Cons

Not as in depth as some systems such as MOZ or AHREFS. But this is not the intention.

Christopher from Cutting Edge Digital Marketing

Fantastic reporting dashboard that Wows clients

My clients can login to one single URL to see just about every metric important to them. I've been using AgencyAnalytics for years. Their always available for support and constantly adding new features and integrations.

Pros

Their white labeling is excellent. I love showing the dashboard to new clients!

Cons

Overall AA is an amazing tool. I would like to see more in depth competitor data and tracking features.

Christopher from Mark My Words Media

The Best Agency Management Software Period!

Pros

Covers virtually all the bases for tracking and reporting metrics to clients. Whitelabel is awesome with custom domain support. Keyword tracking is precise and includes separate maps and mobile rankings. New custom dashboard feature is nice and easy to customize.

Cons

Keywords can add up so you have to keep your tracking lean.

Ryan from NetOne360

Awesome

Pros

I love the many different integrations. Its a great way to client a snapshot of everything that is going on. Its also very easy to use and set up.

Cons

I wish the SEO audit reports can be customized to show more in depth to the client. In order for me to show a specific area of concern, I have to go to that section and print it off.

Viktor from WebCTO

Saves time and money

I am using it for over 3 years. Now I spend x-times less time on daily SEO routines with greater output for my clients including reporting.

Pros

Features, availability, roadmap (new features regular upcoming), UI, availability for mobile devices.

Cons

Not all regional keywords database are available. Hopefully it is on their roadmap.

Carlton from Flagstone Search Marketing

Industry: Online Media

The best analytics tool I've found for agencies.

Agency Analytics has exactly what I need in terms of cost-effectiveness, ease of use, white label reporting, and competitive features. I especially like the UI; something about it makes me feel relaxed while using it. Finally, customer service is very fast and responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, nice UI, affordability

Cons

Site audits could be faster, but I also understand how long some websites can take to crawl.

Mark from Seomavericks.com

Agency Analytics Is An Invaluable Tool For Customer Reporting, Tracking and Overall Diagnostics

Agency Analytics more than less covers every major component you need as far as a reporting platform goes....For business...that's mission-critical to be able to have one location and dissect all you marketing, SEO, social media efforts in one location without having to implement 20 different tracking and reporting tools to do the same thing this platform does.....

Pros

The features and integrations are spot on. They provide pretty much everything you'll need as far as gauging and reporting for your's and your clients accounts.

Cons

Nothing really stands out per say that I didn't like..but if a couple of tweaks were made here and there the platform would be awesome....I don't like the way you have tio incerementally move the position of an element in the reports themselves....and when creating dashboards if the widgets would not just automatically drop to the bottom but instead drop into the actual section they're created for that would be a bonus....I tend to give up on creating custome dashboards for that reason.

Mark from Need It Now Courier

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use, many reports and Features. My Customers love all the dashboards and customers. Very easy to set up for customers.

Cons

Ran out of Keywords with my plan, so I had to prudent on their use.

Levi from Levi Wardell Consulting

Agile, Impactful & SO Easy to Use!

It has been really great. It took me about 30 minutes to get a handle on the software and then I was off to the races. I use it on all my client calls and reporting is at a nice, polished level my clients love. Very impressed.

Pros

I really like the ease of setup. It only takes me about 10 minutes to set up a client in the system and get it to a point that is "client-ready". That is amazing. I also like the SEO audit and use it religiously. Keyword ranking reports are clean and easy to interpret for clients without confusion. I could go on and on but at the end of the day, the system is crazy easy to set up and my clients love how easy it is to get what they are looking for; actionable data that is easy to consume.

Cons

I wish there were more info on local SEO factors in the keyword ranking reports. Getting insights into local pack would be nice.

Louise from Bonafide

A great way to track keywords success.

A way that we can keep tabs on our organic search results so that we can continue to improve our SEO strategy.

Pros

The dashboard is super simple to use, and you can input your keywords and see the growth or drops. I like that you can add or remove other sites. So if you don't want to see Bing results, you don't have too.

Cons

They are adding too many features. I don't really need to add my Google Analytics results to Agency Analytics, as I wouldn't be pulling those numbers from within the platform. I think simplicity is key with this produce.

Brandon from Integrity eMarketing Solutions

All your analytics and data in one spot!

The ability to sort, analyze, and present information to clients and team for review.

Pros

Customer support is great, the team at Agency is always available via email, live chat or phone call. Personally, I use live chat the most. Someone always responds within 10 minutes and are prompt with answers to your questions. The amount of data you can collect and organize is incredible. All your social media stats, google stats, etc, etc in one place! The interface is simple and easy to understand which, to me, is the best thing about Agency Analytics. There is no confusion, no "click here then click here then click there" parts of the tool that can be aggravating and time-consuming.

Cons

Wish more keywords were included. Keyword research tool could be better. Support on live chat has taken a while at times.

Daniel from dCommere Hotel Consulting

Fantastic software

We save lots of time. The software enables us to distribute good looking scheduled reports. Our team also use it on a daily basis.

Pros

We signed up for Agency Analytics to save time on overseeing multiple online accounts. As our company grew we started using the reporting automation features and gave access to clients. It is a core part of our business now.

Deniz from Information Technology and Services

Agency Analytics takes the stress out of ranking updates and monthly reporting

I have been in the industry for 10 years and used a lot of reporting tools. I have to admit that Agency Analytics is the best one I have use in terms of both the software itself and value for money. This tool is a must for any online marketing company.

Pros

The integrations are fantastic and a great value for money.

Cons

Everything is fine from my end, however have a summary at each section of the reporting about what is going on with the data will be pretty good. Will save me a lot of time writing emails.

Extremely Affordable, Great Customer Support

Pros

I wanted the ability to have sub-accounts for agencies I work with, and they went and added it as a feature request and put it into the tool within a month or two - and then reached back out to make sure I liked it. Very feature rich in terms of integrations, and the price is great compared to their competitors.

Cons

The dashboards could really use an update. I'd like the ability to preview my reports before I fully download them as well.

josh from SEO Engin

Very Powerful for Presentations

Pros

the full scope of my URL's in question. Giving me a detailed look into location and ranking on various devices

Cons

My biggest problem is that on small packages we can only monitor 5 URL. It would be better if this was unlimited domains with a cap on keywords.

Angus from Marwick Marketing

A great SEO tool everyone should have.

Pros

There are so many features and they are all very easy to use. Having Monthly reports being sent to clients automatically couldn't be better. Clients are happy, I'm happy!

Cons

Having to manually do a site audit every month is very time consuming. Would be nice if the site audit happened automatically.

Response from Agency Analytics

Replied September 2017

You actually can perform site audits automatically. When creating your audit, you can choose to have it run weekly or monthly.

Joshua from Paradox Marketing

99% of what i want, and far greater than any other tool ive checked

Its been fantastic. support is great, the tool is intuitive, and extremely powerful

Pros

The ability to have clients jump in and set their own integrations makes everything so much easier. For example, if our contact doesnt include Facebook page management and we don't have access, the client can still syn it themselves and have this dashboarded also, without us having to gain access ourselves to grant access to the app

Cons

only one annoying thing so far, but a call with their product team assures me that it is within the 6 month roadmap for upgrades. The fact that their team takes on feedback so well and actively have a portal for recommendations and suggestions is certainy a good sign

Awesome marketing reporting platform for agencies or consultants.

Pros

The many integrations that are included are great and really covers a large portion of marketing platforms like AdWords, Bing, AdRoll, etc. The look and feel of the dashboards are super clean and easy to understand.

Cons

The pricing can get a bit high if you're running many campaigns as you have limits on number of campaigns, keywords tracked, etc.

Henrik from BYROCO

The best online tools you need when starting a SEO-business

Pros

What we and our customers like best is the number of integrations. And we are very happy for the white label solution. So we can export and send out branded reports in minutes.

Cons

The best whitelabe we have try yet. And that you are continuing to develop. An actual tool that can be used by everyone from day one.

Mark from Back2Black Marketing Agency

Love It

I used to print reports and sometimes several different ones to accomplish what I wanted to share with clients. Now it is all integrated into one report (google analytics, callrail, adwords, GMB). It is fantastic. I simply share the link with with the client and they can access everything they want to see. I love it.

Pros

I'm a small agency with about 30 clients. This is exactly the type of tool I have been looking for. It has so many integrations that are important to my clients. I've been using it for about 40 days and love it.

Cons

If I had to say anything I've had to ask support a few questions on how to use certain parts. Not a big deal though. Support has been good.

Jared from Firestarter Search Engine Optimization

An Excellent Software

The entire experience has been excellent. This is an easy to use and comprehensive software. The customer support is impeccable. I can't recommend this software for reporting any more.

Pros

The ease of use is impeccable. The software is very intuitive and easy to understand. Their dashboard setup process is exactly what we were looking for in a reporting suite. Having the ability to bulk deploy across all campaigns is also a nice feature.

Cons

I've spent time considering, and there really isn't much I don't like. There are some features I have recommended to add, and the chat team has been great at following up and discussing with me.

Robbert from DaklaPack Europe BV

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Great SEO reporting tool

Nice tool. Great not just for keeping track of SEO metrics (daily rankings!) , but also for automatically reporting on them to clients. Much recommended.

Pros

Automatic brandable reports

Cons

Agency Analytics is not as simple as it used to be. But in return there is more functionality.

Mitchell from Mitch Gibson Coaching

Great Support, Outstanding Features - Has it all!

Pros

I've been using AgencyAnaltyics for a few years now, the product has evolved immensely, and the fact I can use it for Adwords, SEO and Facebook Ad reporting makes life that much easier!

Andy from Media Giant

Everything you need in one place

Just love the product. Every intergration we needed with extras.

Pros

We spent awhile looking for a reporting tool that covered our complete needs. Mostly didn't include any data around local rankings and backlines but contained all of the intergration points. AgencyAnalytics however ticks the box very nicely for us and our clients. One reporting tool instead of two which was key for our change.

Cons

Report layouts a little limted. We'd love to see these move to landscape for better viewing.

Vitalii from Social2b

The most user friendly service with wide range of integrations

I found the service accidentally, but didn't expect it will cover that many integrations with analytical services. It is still flexible enough. The guys keep track of changes in the industry and adapt their software accordingly. The support is excellent. I am happy with these guys and their service!

Pros

Many integrations User friendly Reporting possibilities White label approach

Cons

No ability to add several accounts of the same service or SM channel to one campaign (for example several FB accounts to include them in one report). But this is absolutely not critical.

Lane from London Road Media

Couldn't imagine doing business without Agency Analytics now.

Saved a ton of time reporting, and improves my brand strength with amazing white-labeled dashboards for my clients.

Pros

I love that it isn't just a social media analytics tool. It's social media AND AdWords AND Google Analytics AND MailChimp campaigns AND Facebook Ads AND just about everything else you want to measure all in one place. The automation of great-looking reports is amazing. The customizable dashboards that my clients can view are fantastic. And the ability to white label the whole thing and park it at my domain just sets this over the top.

Cons

There are some social metrics that aren't as deep as I'd like. It could offer more metrics to get into the deeper data, because it's a good level of depth for clients but not enough for us as account managers, so we still go into the analytics on the native platforms.

Brandyss from n3tworth

Game Changer for Agencies!

The support team is on point and really takes the time out to help. This company has done no wrong so far!

Pros

The free trial allowed me to show prospects real results. That hooked me as an initial buyer. The interface is effortless and the functionality: superb! I can get nearly everything done in ONE app...makes me look like a genius :)

Cons

Could have more integrations, especially for call tracking software and email campaigns.

Patrice from The Studio Creative Agency Pty Ltd

Best reports I ever have for my clients. They love it as I do.

Better professional reports that give me more credit from my clients. It does retain clients longer, as far as the results are there too.

Pros

The software is very easy to set up and to use. I can now send very powerful reports to my clients. The price is very flexible based on my need.

Cons

I will be good if we could set up alerts or notifications based on data. Something to monitor data and website and send alerts base on what we have set up.

Daniel from One SEO

Simple yet Fantastic

Pros

Incredibly simple to set up. Incredibly simple for the clients to see what they want to. Enough info for the most detail-orientated of clients, and the audit section and keyword tracking sections are valuable tools that help the SEO Agency decide on the next action. Quick and easy graphical reporting, along with full automation if you wish. Anyone can log in at any point, and the stats are updated daily.

Cons

Initially didn't like the price, but now think it's well worth the investment.

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the glowing review Daniel. We really appreciate it :) we have a lot of exciting new features coming out shortly that we're excited to show you too.